Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (62070 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by franchasng: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
lol
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Gentlealibu: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
I prefer knowing those things and I prefer hearing it from my partner.
Though it will hurt me but I will likely forgive her but it will pain me more and become unforgivable if I hear it from an outsider, maybe a scorned ex who is trying to get back at her.
This time if the allegations are true, I no go even need to hear her explanations beof4 throwing her out

This is me literarily. Just tell me everything.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Quantized92(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mimopel(f): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Best thing to do!

Try to live right
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by TemmyT002(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
If you are a female, that 2, 4 and 5, don't ever mention it
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by DeWorlex45(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
doubitoo19:

What's the essence of knowing all the shit?. As for me I don't give a shit about your past coz we are all full of shit one way or another. Let's just start from where we met.
Nice comment to me so far.
Of what use is me knowing about ur past?? Some things are better left unsaid. If d ears don't hears it, d mind would not be saddened,. The past should be left in d past & we should start afresh from where we met.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by DeWorlex45(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
iammolise:

I particularly need an answer to this... How would one know?, what are the signs?
I wonder o. Some people & over sabi. As in, how can u know if a lady already had an abortion or abortions in d past, is it Engraved on
their forehead or something??

Also, how can someone know d exact body counts of a lady except d lady tells u herself?? Too many oversabi people here on nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by luscioustrish(f): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
GolDRoger:

how much is the land?? cheesy

50k only kiss
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ekaF(f): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm....
It funny isn't it?

We make mistakes yet don't want to take responsibility for them or face the consequences. Then delude ourselves by blaming our partners for not being mature enough to handle our past misdeeds (but somehow they're mature enough to get married to)

Such Deception masked with self delusion.

There is God oooo

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.
pls tell me how to know this
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tell your partner things that you know if later found out will break your marriage.

You can decide what it is

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mypeople2(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don't want to hear any of those things even .The only thing you should not withhold is if you did an abortion and it affected your womb

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by firfinch(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Dozis:
Abortion is a big no for me. I wish there are ways to test wether a lady did abortion before marriage. Why would you have unprotected sex with someone you can't keep his pregnancy?
There are condoms, contraceptive pills and even pull out method, yet people keep having unwanted pregnancy.
what if it's unintentional, like rape resulting to pregnancy or rob and rape, or bandits?!
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Mescana22(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting....guys forget all this "forget her past" nonsense...since girls look 4 a guy that has a bright future ahead of him..then why shouldn't a guy look into a girl's past as well...a girl wit over 20 body counts will fvck all d fvckable dicks in town..both diabolic dicks nd d likes..nd den come nd dump herself on me cus she already sees my bright future...nd then tell me "baby js forget my past" ...over my dead body...I must know everything abt ur past o...cus a girl's past defines her...d higher her body count esp wit what those rich diabolical men use them
to do...d higher her uselessness...
argue wit ur village people...

I wish I can buy you one full crate of Heineken!

A girl once told me that she has dated 5 guys and has slept with married Men and also sent nude to random guys! But that’s her past now bla bla!

That was the day I lost interest in her!

Friend zone her ass, and she’s been asking why am I not turning up!

Sorry I don’t date hoes

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Robertgreene1(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Mescana22:

I wish I can buy you one full crate of Heineken!

A girl once told me that she has dated 5 guys and has slept with married Men and also sent nude to random guys! But that’s her past now bla bla!

That was the day I lost interest in her!

Friend zone her ass, and she’s been asking why am I not turning up!

Sorry I don’t date hoes
my man u re a real gee...niggas like u that never allow those useless hoes to use Dem will surely go far in life....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2020
It's always good to come out straight anytime anyway, but wisdom is profit to direct though. Some people ain't just matured to handle this kind of revelation.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Paramount01(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.

How will u know?
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by iammolise(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

It's a bit of a medical procedure but trust me, it is reliable and totally on spot.

So you know how a you can tell if a woman isn't a virgin by the lax and penetrable vagina? This is exactly the same but more effective , though in this one it isn't the vagina that's looked at but rather the cervix.

So the cervix is like the opening of the uterus or womb and it is shaped like a perfect circle, originally. By originally I mean in a woman who hasn't given birth or done an abortion. Basically, a cervix that hasn't been tampered with before.

So in a woman who's had a baby or who's had an abortion, the opening of the cervix, or external isn't the perfect circle, rather it is oval in shape or kind of distorted. But you can only look at the opening of a cervix with the use of special tools called speculum.

Okay I'm gonna stop here because I'm high as fvck and I have to sleep it off. Okay you guys that's it. That's how you know....

Okay so all of this sounds like abrakadabra, and then when I'm no surgeon how am I supposed to be cutting girlfriend open to see the cervix ehh! When am not a ritualist... No external signs meaning u can never know period!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
iammolise:

Okay so all of this sounds like abrakadabra, and then when I'm no surgeon how am I supposed to be cutting girlfriend open to see the cervix ehh! When am not a ritualist... No external signs meaning u can never know period!!! undecided lipsrsealed
Okay man grin cheesy
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by shuwaboy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
My take is tell the person if it settles well with he/she fine if they walk away better still.

Believe me u won't want to start a relationship based on pretence.

If u follow the above advice person like me nah ultimate heart break awaits and i have my ways of finding out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.