Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (62065 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
.the OP is right..

..U want tell a Nigerian man ur body count ...gobè!!!!! The average Nigerian man measures decency by how u dress, and the number of d!cks you have hopped on....the more the body count the lesser your decency...he will smile and register in his mind that u are just another “chop and clean mouth”

...Abortion history 50/50 ...the idea that they have packed another man foetus out of ur womb is repulsive to most Nigerian men. If u tell him after he has fallen in love.. he may over look it... it’s better not to tell...
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Instrumentalng(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
You didn’t add sexuality’s
Make you no go carry Stud lesbian as gf
Then you go understand why lesbianism no good as for the new recruits carry on then you will understand why lesbianism is bad
It’s really becoming worrisome now
Very rampant among our girls
Rada Rada
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
She must tell me everything oooo, unless she be Virgin like me

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dokwesi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
The abortion part is very dicey especially when a man has decided to marry the lady.

A doctor once asked a lady during labour how many conceptions shes ever had, she did not want to own up because the husband was standing there. When she heard there was a bit of complications, nobody advised her before she shouted 7times undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by oruma19: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
6. If you are very certain that you want to marry the person, do not tell them about any hurtful remark your parents made about your partner , whether in the past, present or future.

Your partner will likely never forget it and will treat them accordingly.. Later on
7. Do not run ur family down either in their absence or presence, ur partner will treat them the exact way u portray them. Be mindful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
I must know your body count... I cannot marry public toilet

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Amotekun777: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:
1,2,4,5 these are details a smart person can find out on their own without telling... Most relationships these days don’t care about the past, just sheet rocking,living in the moment and moving onto the next person

Counting seems rocket science to you and you're here talking abt smart pple. grin
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Capernum: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Please I disagree o.

A few days after my wedding, I sat my spouse down and told her all my sexual past, my body count and those involved. Yes, I have changed, but who knows, someone may want to pull a cheap blackmail... But she's already aware.

She told me hers too and we are very fine.

See, if I have a crush on someone, my spouse is the first person I tell so she can protect me and keep me from temptations... And it's vice versa.

Secrecy is the brooding ground for Marital failure. Open up and be plain. Your true love will never use your past errors against you.

If you will overcome extramarital immorality, your spouse is your greatest weapon. Believe me.

If you think you need counsels... Dm me.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Oovi5(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Tell me every shit! Cause if I find out maself, you outta ma heart for good, and would just be my sex object
Calm down

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by naijadrivablog: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Girlfriend? yes but tell your wife ALL about you when you are about to marry. (even if you don thief, soapy etc)

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlayerForever: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Look ehn everything na sense. If you hide your body count early on and they find out later in the relationship it will still hurt. Maybe more sef. And distrust may grow still. What I'm saying is, if you can show your partner that your huge body count doesn't define you anymore then you're still good to go. Where the problem now lies is that many girls with a huge body count are still defined by what they did in the past. So eventually the guy will still ditch you, because you'll show him you've not left your old ways. And vice versa for guys.

As for going into vivid details about past sexual escapades, no need. It will just disgust your new partner on the low.

For example I know this girl right now, fine baby. She's opened up to me about some of her past sexual escapades. She's apparently very experienced. But you see thing now is, I don't mind dating her, or even marrying her. Because I've discovered it doesn't define her. She's not lose at all. Despite she's had multiple partners in her past. So that's it.

This is all goes down to living a decent or atleast fairly decent life. Especially as a woman. Please, control and discipline yourself. Because that body count you're stacking up, and the various sexual experiments, your dream man will still likely find out, because you'll still likely open up to him along the line. Please, try to lead decent lives.

I'm not going to talk about the other points. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by bbode1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
As soon as u agree to date me. That same day. Tell me every sheet u have piled up in your past. If I can continue. I will. But never you let me find out mysef. Cause I will never forgive you.
Better u tell u. I will even promise to never use it against u.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by born2begreat(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
I don't know if these are right or wrong. But no matter how long you keep things either your past or present from your partner, a day will come that those things will be known to your partner. Ma se logun ma mo... We all have our past and past is normal but going back to our past make it abnormal. Whatever you know that can break your relationship/marriage if your partner finds out himself/herself, seat him/her and tell him/her yourself. Just pray you have a partner who is very mature, understanding and forgiven in nature.

binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/07/04/5-things-about-your-past-you-should-never-tell-your-boyfriend-girlfriend/
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by iammolise(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
BlackfireX:
1 that you don't have money.

2. That you have not money.

3.that you money not have

4.that money have you not.

5.that you don't have the money.

Add yours

That money have don't you
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by BigSarah(f): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amotekun777:

Counting seems rocket science to you and you're here talking abt smart pple. grin
I intentionally left out 3
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by iammolise(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.

I particularly need an answer to this... How would one know?, what are the signs?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by john4545: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ill think about that. Thanks
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Firstcitizen: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Capernum:
Please I disagree o.

A few days after my wedding, I sat my spouse down and told her all my sexual past, my body count and those involved. Yes, I have changed, but who knows, someone may want to pull a cheap blackmail... But she's already aware.

She told me hers too and we are very fine.

See, if I have a crush on someone, my spouse is the first person I tell so she can protect me and keep me from temptations... And it's vice versa.

Secrecy is the brooding ground for Marital failure. Open up and be plain. Your true love will never use your past errors against you.

If you will overcome extramarital immorality, your spouse is your greatest weapon. Believe me.

If you think you need counsels... Dm me.

Dude waited till after wedding to tell the truth. This na the height of bojuboju cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlayerForever: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
ellizy:
The day my gf told me his EX never get tired, my skin almost pull off my body....

Lwkmd. My brother!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Freshboi87: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
cbright4real:
Bros forget it ooo, not all ladies. I had one boyfriend before I dated the man I got married to and for my ex nothing like sexual intercourse. I can say it with my mouth open dat d man I got married to 8s the one that deflowered me.

You were a virgin so your case is different

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlayerForever: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vision4God:
I really don't know what kind of life anyone want to live hiding all that u mentioned.

Sir/MA, life is sweet when u have nothing to hide.
The Bible says there's nothing hidden under d sun that would not be revealed Luke 8:17, Mark 4:22

Please learn from people who have had such experiences.
somehow, someway, something always comes up that would expose those hidden things & at that point, u begin to wish u had opened up to receive help on it.
A battle is won when the source is known.

The strategies of d devil is to make u a slave to your past & keeps using it to hunt your life.
John 8:32 - you will know d truth & it will set u free.

God cannot be mocked for whatsoever a man sow, he will reap... Gal 6:7

Even God himself is looking for people to reveal secrets to, who are we humans to think you can hide anything. It's just a matter of time.
Look at Amos 3:7, Jer 33:3, Dan 2:22

Thank you for all this Bible quotations bro.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by morgstreme: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by maiquel: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
It is important you expose your recklessness to your partner if you lived recklessly in the past.
But more important is the way you expose them... are proud of the past? Will you go back there if the opportunity arise?
Exposing your past will either encourage trust in your relationship or foil the little trust that exists already.
The way you do is more important than whether to do or not to do, but in this case doing is a must.
Exposing yourself to your partner is the right thing to do... it saves you stress and future headache.
TBH.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by GiZcorp: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
And who the fvck is falling in love any time soon.. Baba God I need money plsssssssssssssssssssssss! ASUU is driving me crazy!
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Fearlez: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:
.the OP is right..

..U want tell a Nigerian man ur body count ...gobè!!!!! The average Nigerian man measures decency by how u dress, and the number of d!cks you have hopped on....the more the body count the lesser your decency...he will smile and register in his mind that u are just another “chop and clean mouth”

...Abortion history 50/50 ...the idea that they have packed another man foetus out of ur womb is repulsive to most Nigerian men. If u tell him after he has fallen in love.. he may over look it... it’s better not to tell...
what you say apply to all men.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by victons(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
no single rule in life

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Psoul(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
That number one works for some and do not work for others.

For me, I told my wife about my little randy life. I don't want her waking up some days to tell me how she heard about some certain things I did.
So I told her all and even exaggerated some. I also told her that all those were in the past that we should focus on what I am doing from now onward. It worked for me.

If someone come to tell her how f**king i was, she will even shock the person wt more details the person is not aware and she will tell the person she love me cos of those things and that gossip will just shut up and will never come to her again for such a sh!t talk.

Most times, we make joke wt it. and she will tease me by calling me "Badest Boy"

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ellizy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
SlayerForever:

Lwkmd. My brother!
It’s a memory I wouldn’t ever forget in all my days on earth
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.
How do u know ? I might be curious to know
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
1.The truth shall set u free. 2. Man live by wisdom. The Choice is yours. Be wise and truthful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.