Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (62062 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Liposure: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
dokwesi:
The abortion part is very dicey especially when a man has decided to marry the lady.

A doctor once asked a lady during labour how many conceptions shes ever had, she did not want to own up because the husband was standing there. When she heard there was a bit of complications, nobody advised her before she shouted 7times undecided undecided
lol the truth came out by force
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Simonsmg: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yes telling your partner the ugly things you've done in the past when you guys haven't really define the relationship is quite wrong, but if you guys have decided to build something reasonable then telling him/her details if your past is very important else if he or she later find out else where, believe your no matter how intimate you guys have become strange thoughts will start arising. we are humans
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by GolDRoger: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
luscioustrish:
Space booked
how much is the land?? cheesy
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Liposure: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
ellizy:
The day my gf told me his EX never get tired, my skin almost pull off my body....
women
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Liposure: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Coldie:
As a got the worst thing u can tell a guy especially as a girl who had a randy life, is to tell him that u have dated or slept with 20 or more guys. E go hard for him to forgive u i swear
opari! 20
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ellizy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
Liposure:
women
smiley
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlayerForever: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
ellizy:
It’s a memory I wouldn’t ever forget in all my days on earth

Did you leave her?
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Bakin3(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by GolDRoger: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
Most people don't really get the point.

Firstly, the Op said Boyfriend/Girlfriend and not spouse.
Secondly, he said when the love is still at a tender stage, meaning. . . If that friendship has mature and its leading to somwhere. . . u can now open up on everything.

You dnt just start telling any guy or lady that show up in ur life some delicate secret

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Happy2020: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
No need to be in a relationship then. Withholding isvthe same as lying to me. The relationship should be open and honest otherwise it’s a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Liposure: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
cbright4real:
Bros forget it ooo, not all ladies. I had one boyfriend before I dated the man I got married to and for my ex nothing like sexual intercourse. I can say it with my mouth open dat d man I got married to 8s the one that deflowered me.
awwwwww
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Tickles001(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
I laugh at the kind of relationship the next two generations would keep.
See how people now advise deceit and secret in relationships.
What happened to transparency? The problem is that people want to drink their zobo and still have it.
If you have a shitty past then find someone that is likely to accept you the way you are and tell him them any detail they ask for. Don't leave out anything. Let shitty past people marry shitty past people. Let's stop trying to shortchange people we claim to love with lies and deceit.

But if you think you deserve better person because you have changed. Well, you must have someone for them as compensation. Example. A lot of money, character worth dying for, and stuffs your intended partner can look onto when they remember your past.

I once had a girl who told me she's had a bad abortion at 18 and the doctor declared she would never conceive again, and that she's been fucking randomly since then because she believes no need to be good anymore. Guess what. I fell in love with the girl because of the way she told me everything and was willing to keep her. But she said I'm too good to be saddled with someone with her kind of past except I just want a sex mate. I felt bad and kept her as a friend.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ellizy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
SlayerForever:

Did you leave her?
No
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by SlayerForever: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
ellizy:
No

Okay. So she's not lose.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by sylve11: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
Me personally like to know how many partners you've had in the past................. cool
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
How do u know ? I might be curious to know
iammolise:

I particularly need an answer to this... How would one know?, what are the signs?

It's a bit of a medical procedure but trust me, it is reliable and totally on spot.

So you know how a you can tell if a woman isn't a virgin by the lax and penetrable vagina? This is exactly the same but more effective , though in this one it isn't the vagina that's looked at but rather the cervix.

So the cervix is like the opening of the uterus or womb and it is shaped like a perfect circle, originally. By originally I mean in a woman who hasn't given birth or done an abortion. Basically, a cervix that hasn't been tampered with before.

So in a woman who's had a baby or who's had an abortion, the opening of the cervix, or external isn't the perfect circle, rather it is oval in shape or kind of distorted. But you can only look at the opening of a cervix with the use of special tools called speculum.

Okay I'm gonna stop here because I'm high as fvck and I have to sleep it off. Okay you guys that's it. That's how you know....

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by professore(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Okay
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ellizy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
SlayerForever:

Okay. So she's not lose.
Confidential
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
6. If you are very certain that you want to marry the person, do not tell them about any hurtful remark your parents made about your partner , whether in the past, present or future.

Your partner will likely never forget it and will treat them accordingly.. Later on

#fact
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
9ja relationship be like subscription
And marriage is d ultimate bundle
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
Fearlez:
what you say apply to all men.

Are u saying u are not Nigerian.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Factfinder1:
Lies

Tell me everything if I will stay I'll stay but if I get to hear your little secret later and it doesn't sit well with me I'll feel betrayed and lied to and only the heavens can stop me from not dumping you

I hope you'll tell her yours too?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Emmypam(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.
How person go take know Teach me small thing
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamPlato:
I must know your body count... I cannot marry public toilet

When you know these things, you judge the person and then the desire to marry them dies, so why would you want these details when I know you ain't a virgin?
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Sixfeetbelle: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
bbode1:
As soon as u agree to date me. That same day. Tell me every sheet u have piled up in your past. If I can continue. I will. But never you let me find out mysef. Cause I will never forgive you.
Better u tell u. I will even promise to never use it against u.

The last line is a lie though. You will definitely judge if you knew her sexual history.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by TheRedpillguy: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
No, I need to know the above in details, building something passionate on lies. I need to know if you are a hoe so that I ll cut you out of my life like the tumar you are
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Hahjascho(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
"Life is easy, people complicate life."
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by backbone503(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
6. If you are very certain that you want to marry the person, do not tell them about any hurtful remark your parents made about your partner , whether in the past, present or future.

Your partner will likely never forget it and will treat them accordingly.. Later on

Very true. But for the 5 points op listed, I'd rather love to be in the know.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by GreenDee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
So true..OP you deserve a carton of fearless drink.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
It depends on the partner sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
backbone503:

Very true. But for the 5 points op listed, I'd rather love to be in the know.

In theory, everyone wants to know everything, but truth is, for your own sanity, ignorance is true bliss.

Thou, that's where your partner comes in.. She can relay their displeasure about your personality or (status) to you as though they're her own observations... That way you can appreciate it better if it's coming from her rather than if it's coming from her parents whom you may feel have no right to say any such thing about you.
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Igolonwaanyi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Tell me every shit! Cause if I find out maself, you outta ma heart for good, and would just be my sex object

Are you going to tell her all too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.