Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss (5471 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Escabado: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
With the way our girls eyes dey red and the way girls see guys as maga . Can you dash a girl 10k for free without demanding fvk . How much can You dash a girl for free

If the girl have big breast and big yarch.can you give her 10k without fvk

Let's discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by MJBOLT: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
why should a man give a girl money?

16 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by TheCork(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Escabado:
With the way our girls eyes dey red and the way girls see guys as maga . Can you dash a girl 10k for free without demanding fvk . How much can You dash a girl for free

Let's discuss

Yea, dash babes many times & y not: bloooow job is only 10k sir!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
I once gave a girl 130k to take care of her sick father dat was on stroke..no sex.

34 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Offpoint: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dash
Sex

Op you're confuse...
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Escabado: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.

Lol why nah .
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
donbachi:
I once gave a girl 130k to take care of her sick father dat was on stroke..no sex.

Proof or ion believe you cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
donbachi:
Your reward is in Heaven.

19 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by FATnigga(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gave my former school mate 20k.

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
What have you guys reduced our ladies to.. Bleep machine??

5 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by EmzyT: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
G
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by TheGenius001: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Uncle93(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
To be honest, some day when I have enough money , I just wanna randomly spoil a girl without touching her , kissing her , or asking for anything

12 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
From comments up there,you can fetch out the broke guys among them including the rubbish poster

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Ayoothniel1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
K
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Womanizer(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
From comments up there,you can fetch out the broke guys among them including the rubbish poster

Is that your pic on your profile?

It will be good to take you from behind grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
giving money to a girl cos u want to fuk her shows u are a mumu.u can have sex without giving money.give money to someone cos u want to help him or her not giving someone money cos u want to sleep with her.

18 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Escabado: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by HarunaWest(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Says someone marketing her Bumbum on NL

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by paulolee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
except is for business deals or she want to add and invest..
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
You always comment as though you are a depressed-lonely lady. Your comments are always weird.

10 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Timewaster: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Escabado:

If only you know who I am in real life. I can give you 1m for free. You don't know there are lot of rich men on nairaland. I love this forum because is faceless and I can feel free to write anything I want without people knowing who I am . Lol

Don't mind her sir.

Can

2 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Quality20(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Its far better to give or help out without demanding anything in return, but not so 4 many of our guys, they gonna demand raw sex and even infects ladies with HIV and STDs while impregnating others b4 giving as little as 10k

3 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by zexy2030(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
lefulefu:
giving money to a girl cos u want to fuk her shows u are a mumu.u can have sex without giving money.give money to someone cos u want to help him or her not giving someone money cos u want to sleep with her.
some guys will never learn. They are the real simp,shioor.
Sex should be consensual. Paying for sex is a wrong way to use money.

10 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
zexy2030:

some guys will never learn. They are the real simp,shioor.
Sex should be consensual. Paying for sex is a wrong way to use money.
i very much here here..sex should be consensual.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by zexy2030(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
lefulefu:
i very much here here..sex should be consensual.
my oga longest time.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
zexy2030:

my oga longest time.
quite some time..
how u enjoying the sunday cheesy
don chop ur sunday rice cheesy
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by illicit(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
There are some girls I know that I can give without sex.

They are good to me

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by fati2001(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
oooh the sun's is risin' up
the night's is almost up
the night's is almost done
but I see your eyes
you wanna go again
if I have more than 10 k I will give any one in need of it. whether boy or girl without demanding anything.
only cowards and greedy pple demand things for exchange.

4 Likes

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by zexy2030(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
lefulefu:
quite some time..
how u enjoying the sunday cheesy
don chop ur sunday rice cheesy
yes o

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by baralatie(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
if you want to help person,kindly help and move on with your life.

the mentality whereby you want to help a woman with money you must have sex is just shows that you have a big problem.

it should be compared to a situation where a man comes across a woman who is in the position to help you with let us say employment.she just looks at you and says you will collect half salary for 2 years 1st,the remaining half is her own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. / She Is Pretty, But She Is Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.