Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss (5469 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / See the fat ass girl I fvk last night. Pics added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Have been goin thru ur comments tbh I wudnt date a girl like you in real life. How are u different these broke guys u r talking about? See my dear try as much as possible to curtail ur comment cos when u talk too much u expose too much. I have to ask.. y do u hate men so much?.. or are you goin thru a heartbreak?
What makes you think I can ever date your type in real life?stop using me to feeding your ego.I only bash people who bash me here and its all for fun to me.Dont draw conclusions on someone you don't know in real life.Do you even know if I'm an extreme introvert in real life? How do you want your slap?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Lamanii22(f): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.

Lol you no get joy... Is that how they've hurt you in the past
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by adecrown1989(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2020
If i am capable i can help anybody in need without wanting anything in return
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
What makes you think I can ever date your type in real life?stop using me to feeding your ego.I only bash people who bash me here and its all for fun to me.Dont draw conclusions on someone you don't know in real life.Do you even know if I'm an extreme introvert in real life? How do you want your slap?

I will reserve my comment cos u have A grade in bashing as u claim.. I know ur type very well
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Chrisbella24(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2020
Oshoooo:
God bless you abundantly sir. I sent you a DM sir and this is also my WhatsApp 09049105004

Lol?

That guy doesn't have a penny.

Leave him.
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by benqo01(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2020
If you want to sex her....do it if you want to help......do it whole heartedly dont take advantage o......conscience go dey judge u
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by benqo01(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Escabado:
But all this sychophant and hypocrite shouting help her if you have the money .this and that. How many of your fellow men have you help with free money before ? Since you plung money from tree . How many men have you given a free ride before the way you give to a girl, if you are that generous just look around in your street or work place you will see that man that needs 10k from you help the man . not a girl . Simp everywhere. You guys act as if you don't know the point I'm making . 95% of Nigerian men can never and will never give a girl 10k free without having intension of fvking her now or in near future . Including me my self.

Well you made some valid point.......they rather help ladies than dier fellow guy,am not saying helping a girl is bad....but make it 50/50 sha
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by benqo01(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2020
I cant remeber last time i gave a girl money.....but i elp my guys wella e get why......i try to balance it all
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Womanizer(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
GeneralKoko:

Please how can I view someone's profile picture

Just click on the person's name and it will take you to the profile...not everyone has their pic on their profile tho
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by drizzledav: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
Preshieben:
stingy guys everywhere

Its been a while, I tried texting you on whatsapp but it didnt go through

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by genii96(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why can't they get their own 10k and use tho?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
drizzledav:

Its been a while, I tried texting you on whatsapp but it didnt go through
yeah
I lost my phone
sorry bout that
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
My slim bullet, how have you been?
so fine
you missed me?
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Ayo2004: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Fvck or no Fvck, I can't give a Nigerian girl N80.

Nali...Dem go just come nairaland dey form hard guy grin
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by Kriss216: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Preshieben:

so fine
you missed me?
Of course I miss you more than my Christmas rice.

1 Like

Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by drizzledav: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah
I lost my phone
sorry bout that

Oh sorry about that, whats your new whatsapp no
Re: Can You give A Girl 10k Without Fvk . Lol Guys Let's Discuss by drizzledav: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Preshieben:
yeah
I lost my phone
sorry bout that

It's been ages, how've you been. Lost your contact, what's your WhatsApp no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Date A Female Smoker? / A Philosophical Reply From J.P. Morgan CEO To Pretty Girl Seeking Rich Man / Check Out, Can This Two Make A Good Couple(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.