Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (67030 Views)

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Niceman4u(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Nigerian police lacks understanding your babe shouldn't be arrested in any way she should be only called for questioning..
Get a lawyer or a human rights activist because if not they might toture her to stupor or even get her jailed pls do something very urgently

Danm niggar is this ur new moniker?
Them go soon ban u.
Y use righteousness8 when there is one only righteousness 89 the preacher?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
ddjay:

Thats the problem with NIGERIA POLICE, she musnt be lock up, only the shop should be closed for the investigation

The funny and equally sad thing is... If it were a foreign owned restaurant in Lagos, Abuja, or anywhere else, the owners would be chilling in the comfort of their homes while these same idiots go about claiming to be doing investigations.

Nigeria doesn't have a working Police force... Just a bunch of morons in uniform making the lives of the average citizens a living hell, while pandering to the few wealthy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Graceboi1: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2020
what if out of frustration the man had already taking poison by himself (like some guys in nairaland would always say they are tired of this and want to end it all) then decide to come to the said restaurant to have his last meal

may we never experience dis of kind temptation!!!

I pray for her quick release and may God see you guys through..
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by oyejideogunjumo: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
The first step initially was to report to the police instead of taking him to hospital.
When the guy was found unconscious or dead.
The police will take his pictures on the spot and interview your girl friend and her workers and evacuate the corpse to hospital for autopsy.
They will also interview his family.
The action of the workers and your girl friend though done innocently will look as if they tried to cover up by taking the man to hospital themselves.
All will be well soon since they are innocent as you said. But the law is blind. It depends on eye witnesses to see.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

Stop fretting about. Get a lawyer. Not a charge and Bail type o.

The moment the police see a lawyer, you'll see sanity enter their heads.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

The nigerian police will let you go into their station with recorders and phones for secret recording? Are you in Nigeria at all? Or you just want to drop an opinion because everyone is doing same?
Are you high? If you can't comment with some respect then please waka pass. I no like wahala.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:
Sometime ago last year, I gave my girlfriend some money to startup a restaurant business and she has been managing it well without issues.

She was doing so well that in no short time the business expanded, clean working and classy looking environment. Her workers were quite trained and they were neat as regards the preparation of the food they sell.

Trouble started last week. I got a frantic call from one of my Girlfriend's workers and she told me my babe got arrested by the police with some of her workers, she was the only one who eluded them.

I quickly rushed down to meet up with her as she wasn't coherent on phone. Getting there, she told me that earlier that day one of their regular customer came in to eat. According to her, the guy looked sick. He went on to ask for swallow and they served him.

Midway into his meal, this guy brought out some drugs to take and then he finished his meal. Table was cleared but the guy remained seated. Then few minutes later, he was observed to have laid his head on the table, eyes closed and they thought he was sleeping, not knowing the guy has passed off.

After like 30 minutes, one of my babe's worker decided to wake him to leave so that other customers could make use of his chair as everywhere was filled up. She raised the alarm when she tried to wake him and he was not responding. The guy was quickly rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Two hours later, my Girlfriend's restaurant was raided by the police on the suspicion that he poisoned the guy. All the food she cooked that day were seized and taken away for testing. And she and her workers have been in jail since and all efforts to see her has been unsuccessful. They won't let me see her and they won't tell me the results of their investigations so far.

I just don't know what to do. The food they claimed was poisoned was served to others and no one complained of even stomach pains not to speak of dying. I even ate from the food earlier that morning.

The way the whole case is going is so confusing and murky and it seems the guys family are well of and they are looking for someone to blame, innocent or not.

So guys, please what do I do? My girlfriend is all alone, no notable family to speak of, who could come out to help. Her parents are late and she isn't close to her relatives. I'm all she's got.

Is nairaland a law firm?
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by NessieRey: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
sampete:

tag appropriate authorities and more importantly tag Segalink on twitter with this story
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
Nigerian police lacks understanding your babe shouldn't be arrested in any way she should be only called for questioning..
Get a lawyer or a human rights activist because if not they might toture her to stupor or even get her jailed pls do something very urgently

When I saw damn nigger from righteousness8 , I was like , truly end time is here cheesy grin
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by ymstar(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2020
May God see her through
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Paul6P5(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Please get an experience solicitor to handle her case.

Moral lesson;
For all business owner's and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, Please, try and install quality CCTV, to help cover and record your daily operations.

Please always keep your records intact, in case your business runs into issues of such.

The Nigeria police forensic department, still has a long way to go in terms of technology based investigations

All the best, OP

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by toye440: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
calm down, nothing will happen to your girlfriend. Once the investigation is completed, she will be released.
Investigation with Nigeria police? Bros just pray for her, cos the police i know will share the food and rope her into something she knows nothing about.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Mentcee(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright

Lol.

Righteousness, you self Don join the Damn Nigger crew?

It's funny how you and Slawomir occupy your spaces
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Abudu2000(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Issoright
babe shouldn't be arrested in any way? Seriously! I hope u are not that naive in the real world.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Focusmind:
My concern is that the restaurant won't be same again after this incident. Most customers will quietly walks away. The best bet may be for her to relocate from that vicinity as the goodwill garnered over the year will be rubbished by that incident that was not fault of hers. Trust the competitors to use it to de market her business big time. I feel for her.
you think she will even have the confidence to sell ordinary foodstuff again in her life talkless of opening a restaurant?
Her self worth and esteem is in the gutters. If this were a good country she'd have sued those fools for millions of naira
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Cmanforall:

They may even eat that food they seized.. .

All they need to do before eating is to ask the lady and her staff to eat and confirm it's not poisoned.

Which kind of test do they want to do with a full cooler of soup or rice? Abi na Taste dey wan do?

Even if they have resources for the test, a cup-size of each food sample is more than enough.

Leave those idiots... Na money dem dey find so!!! Nothing about justice! They know that man died of natural causes, even a lowly hospital will easily prove that.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2020
if the case pass your power, write to ordinary Ahmed Isa, CEO of Human Right radio, he will assist you. try you will never regret you do
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by rollandben(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2020
My brother, God almighty will proof her innocence, She will come out of the trial...

Don't pray to have any case with Nigeria police, they always set money before their goal, they only pray for people to have case so they can use that as a means to milk you dry of money, They don't care for you, they don't care for your family, they sees white and called it black just because of their selfish interest...
what baffle me most in this country is that they don't do it with rich ones, but only poor masses that has nobody except God. when rich got trouble, they guided them...This only happens in May be in Africa but Nigeria.

What they should have done is to invite the lady to write statement, then they start their thorough investigation, Take the corp for Autopsy, so with all the result so far can now justify the fate of the Lady.
it so sad that this country is sinking in from the hands of 3 arms of the Nigeria government called;
1. Legislature
2. judiciary
3. and Executive arms of government.

My brother, call the attention of Human right, Get a good lawyer and pray fervently over that. soon truth will prevailed. MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by rickyboss333: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2020
This whole saga still boils down to d kind of country we find ourselves. What is there... Just do an autopsy and that is it. But no, our dear police must mk sure u spend a fortune doing d autopsy and after which make sure u spend more than a fortune to get her bailed out if d result is in her favour. So bro, once a case involves d loss of a life in this country, d best thing is to get a lawyer.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by freeborn02: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
calm down, nothing will happen to your girlfriend. Once the investigation is completed, she will be released.

He said his girlfriend had been jailed for more than 7 months and you are saying rubbish. How long does the police need to do autopsy? How long does the police need to test the food for poisoning? One year, right?I've noticed one thing about you.

Your comments are always dumb and your reasonings are always stupid.
Why do you always comment stupid?!
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2020
if you try you, it seems you cannot cloud through, just write to ordinary Ahmed Isa, explain the matter, he'll provide the lawyers that would handle the case if what you say is true
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by ignis: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Nigeria police conclude investigation before the beginning of the case.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by sirmogul(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2020
You don't live in Nigeria.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Honchoslim16(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Be a real nigga and be strong.

Nigerian Police still remains the same,no amount of explanation can make them listen.

Just get a good lawyer,he/she knows the next step.

But remember...be strong.

Period!
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm.. this one is strong.

Just try and get her out of that place before they litigate the matter a d wrongfully jail her.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Evangdanyno2017(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2020
you can even stream the program now, if you are not in Abuja. the brekette family is the program name.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Ytea(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Contact Segalink on Twitter.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by MoxxxxO123(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Fussion1000:

Is nairaland a law firm?
don't you see how nairaland has thus been helpful to the guy's problem?
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by kingdavid09: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Please get a lawyer
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Originalsly: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Go to a human rights group..... these groups can easily make this matter international and it will be a big problem for the FG. If not..... get to mass media..... someone in position will see and take upnthe matter.
Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Reminds me of a thread sometime ago were the OP’s salesgirl was into abortions..the op snooped on her chat mistakenly and people were saying he should mind his business..I made it clear that should the girl die he would be the first point of arrest by Nigerian police and people here didn’t see my point..

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested by nuella555: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Come 2 Human Rite Radio Abj n lay ur complain quickly, b4 e gets 2 late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.