Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53746 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Sweetcho: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
A big Thank you to the lawyer who helped pro bono. You Sir are a wonderful human being. God bless you!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by nukky77(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
May God bless and uplift you highly Barr George..thanks for your kind gesture.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ezini(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pious101:
Thank God....behold d power of social media through NAIRALAND.... All hail NAIRALAND

I hail Nairaland, i thank the Almighty God for this forum
I bless God for Barrister George, i am happy people like you exists, nairalanders make him your personal lawyers
Meanwhile we advice go and marry her now
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ezini(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dayoebe:
Nairaland isn't the best forum in africa for nothing.

If your matter reach page 4 unsolved, even GOD cannot solve it.

Seun just saved a kirikiri victim. Thanks to Lalasticlala that moved it to FP and all others who contributed.

And to you all who contributed nothing - 600 years for you!

Please learn to honor God in all your conversations
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Pious101: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ezini:

I hail Nairaland, i thank the Almighty God for this forum
I bless God for Barrister George, i am happy people like you exists, nairalanders make him your personal lawyers
Meanwhile we advice go and marry her now
no be me be op o...lol
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Dayoebe(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ezini:

Please learn to honor God in all your conversations

As much as I don't reply to mentions. I will like to appreciate you for taking your time to give this thoughtful advice. However, I may not be the kind of person you think I am.
Nevertheless, I will heed to your advice
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Oishi: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2020
may the ALMIGHTY GOD bless you barrister. thank you so much for your intervention.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by TheCork(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Maryjane001:
Congratulations man.
A big thank you to the barrister too

Thanks. Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheCork:

Thanks. Please can I chop kiss? cheesy
Kiss kee u dier���
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by writeprof(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.

Thank God for you. I hope you will now be impressed with technology ooo grin smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.