Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53305 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by recentelder(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
congratulations bro, and GOD bless the barry wonder George
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ACE1010: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister George thanks so much for your help and kind gesture.
You must hammer correct brief this year...loruko Jesu grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Michael390(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations op GOD will always be on your side and may GOD bless the life and pocket of the op that saved you!!!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by alexmakaay(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.

Barrister George we can't thank you enough. May you and your family never lack help in time of need.

When you call, your God will answer you.

May all the machinations of the evil be removed and destroyed for this singular act of humanity you showed our brother.

I really feel Happy and relieved that inspite of the situation in the country, people still go out of their way to help another.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Miracle1991: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
I hope next time you will not come to nairaland and tell us how that girl left you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by chidon4life(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister George thanks for your kind heart may GOD bless you more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.

Nairalanders, I hail o!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin

Hungry police grin, oh God lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by onward4life(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

God go see una Tru

No worry about their threats

Send signal if dance wan start

Dey somehow

All around town

Like pothole

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
According to Nairaland girls, Nairaland men are broke grin

You dey listen to those feminists? Biko
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Ishilove:

She is part of the problem we have in Nigeria. We keep sweeping the illegality and nonsense under the carpet thereby giving the useless policemen the leverage and guts to continue infringing on our fundamental human rights.

Exactly dear. Those policemen must pay damages and be sacked for doing this! Op, take the case to court and pursue to a logical conclusion!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2020
thankgod the storm is finally over. may God almighty bless the kind-hearted barister for his selfless service. also bless you richly for standing firmly by her side in time of crisis. You are truely a Man.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Wisedove(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations op may the lord God see you guys through.
To Barrister George, may the lord bless you and your generation.
Thanks so much sir for your service to humanity
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2020
segun18:
God bless Barrister George. Barrister George pls kindly lets us know your contact details. You are the kind of persons that has given me hope in this country.

Pls show yourself here Barrister with a little write up and a picture of yourself with your office address and email pls

God bless you richly

You need help from him too bro? Nothing to be ashamed of, admit it! �. Me too need help from am if e dey read this thread. Abeg, Barrister George I need help from you o for SOBIC And Company denying me of my last salary from them due to useless "protocols". Barrister George, if you see this post, DM or PM me and God bless you as you do AMEN. Thank you in advance sir.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by mashad(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

I hope you can now be impressed with technology and not wait till when you can download food from the internet. #am happy for you bro
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Slynation(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Wow.... Good to know, Barrister George may God bless you abundantly!!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2020
wirinet:

I am happy the matter was resolved and your girlfriend out of illegal detention. But, you have not done justice to Barrister George. He is one of the few dying species of Nigerians left. Those Nigerians who truly feel compassion for the helpless and spend their time, energy and resources helping helpless and hopeless Nigerians for free. I had thought the last one was Chief Gani Fawehinmi. We don't have genuine human rights lawyers anymore, what we have are human rights politicians and businessmen.

Anyway, expose our dear nairaland barrister, give us his username, so that we as a family can also thank him. Many people here might even need his expert legal services.

I need his services too! Gotta admit!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by yemi1504: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2020
kurlz:

She's scared that why. She should sue them and the family join.
Abi.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Dearlord(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
So happy for you man,
A very big thank you Mr George cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Franky826: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister George. May God bless you o. Your like gives us hope in this Nation.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by emmyN(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Thanks.

My lawyer talked about suing the police for illegal detention and some other human right abuses but my girlfriend won't have any of that. So we are obeying her wishes.

I don't understand your girlfriend's stance on this and I don't want to understand undecided. It would be a great disservice to the benevolence of Barr. George for you to allow this case be swept under the carpet. As a human rights activist, he is out, not to fight for one person, but for all of humanity. Don't be a clog in the wheel of change. I'm upset angry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Faithful23(f): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
More power to your elbow@Barrister George
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by dannie007(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God!! That's a good News!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sampete God be with you
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by SexytorresE(f): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

thank barrister and George and thank u Also for giving us feedback
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by double0seven(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bastard police. They knew frm the very start that the woman is innocent. They just wanted to use the incident to extort the lady and her family.

Bastard police. They never disappoint. They never make you have any doubt about their bad character and terrible corruption.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Earnonline2: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good for u
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by adebopo: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Glory be to God.
congrats.
Barrister God bless u
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Amhappy(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you Barr George. You will never lack help in your time of need

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.