Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53308 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by tiger28: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2020
segun18:
God bless Barrister Mike. Barrister Mike pls kindly lets us know. You are the kind of persons that has given me hope in this country.

Pls show yourself here Barrister with a little write up and a picture of yourself with your office address and email pls

God bless you richly
BARRISTER GEORGE Please do that ASAP...We will personally bless you with Clients wherever you live ....SEUN pleaseeeee take note!!!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Israel93: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Wow... Better People dey this nairaland oh
Congrats Man...and a very big thumbs up to the barrister that came up to you to offer a selfless service. those are the kind of individuals we need in this damn country not all those mf
I come in peace
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by babaneenoni(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2020
you are her savior God bless your up cuming union
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by bragamycin: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
There s a reason y many are stuck on naira land, it is more useful in uplifting Nigerians than any other blog sites or fora in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ishilove: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2020
anonimi:

Not just the policemen, but also employers, bankers, politicians, VIPs generally.
We need to start tackling illegality head on otherwise these hopeless people will keep using us as foot mat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ishilove: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2020
anonimi:

Is that because you have zero information processing capacity in your brain?
I don’t understand please. Thanks.
You are spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by HimName: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2020
Barrister George, God bless you.

In short...

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by enolife2(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless you Barrister George for saving innocent soul from going to jail for crime she didn't commit. This Lady would have been thrown into prison with other innocent Nigerian who can not afford a Layer to defend if not for your selfless Service.

Thank you Op for standing by your Girl friend in time of trouble and seeking for help here when you didn't know who or where to run to. Marrying her will make her respect you more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Dchampion65: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Thanks for standing by her in such a time

Thanks too to Barrister George, you labour of love will attract divine compensation
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Olamilekan08(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin

The fact that the police officers are still alive is enough evidence in court that your girlfriend is innocent.

Abi you expect them to be warming food every day till who knows when court go hear the case and till probably 2026 when the matter would be concluded? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Smartlight(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
enolife2:
God bless you Barrister George for saving innocent soul from going to jail for crime she didn't commit. This Lady would have been thrown into prison with other innocent Nigerian who can not afford a Layer to defend if not for your selfless Service.

Thank you Op for standing by your Girl friend in time of trouble and seeking for help here when you didn't know who or where to run to. Marrying her will make her respect you more

sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
Am so happy for you.A million thanks to Barrister George.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Vince77(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you Barr. George.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Minjim: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Do you people pay Nairaland mods to have your issues moved to front page?
I remembered two years ago when my mother died I'm at a General hospital in Lagos when her leg was eaten by a shrew.

I posted the issues but got no positive response. I only got like 5 comments

God dey sha
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Appili(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Happy for you brother.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ifyike: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Wow! This is a real act of kindness from Bar. George and its really commendable, God bless him immeasurably. The same God that used Bar.George will exonerate your babe from that case completely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Sep 19, 2020
pillarmaria:
Congrats Bro, I just hope your girlfriend would be very loyal enough not to break your heart ever grin
May God bless the Barrister.

Haa! Na to wound her o.

Just joking
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Life is good!!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by muonemeleviw: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God, u fought like a real MAN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by wirinet(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

Big thanks to Barrister George.
I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I am happy the matter was resolved and your girlfriend out of illegal detention. But, you have not done justice to Barrister George. He is one of the few dying species of Nigerians left. Those Nigerians who truly feel compassion for the helpless and spend their time, energy and resources helping helpless and hopeless Nigerians for free. I had thought the last one was Chief Gani Fawehinmi. We don't have genuine human rights lawyers anymore, what we have are human rights politicians and businessmen.

Anyway, expose our dear nairaland barrister, give us his username, so that we as a family can also thank him. Many people here might even need his expert legal services.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by mukthar2000(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank u so so much Barrister George , may God Almighty reworded u abundantly, as I wish to know more about u personally

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by kurlz(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2020
bobokeshington:
WOW... THAT'S GREAT!

IF WE ALL STRIVE TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER, THEN WE'D HAVE A BETTER SOCIETY TO LIVE IN.

CONGRATULATIONS & KUDOS TO THE BARRISTER FOR HIS SELFLESS SERVICE...

I tell you. This is a pointer that anywhere we are facing oppression from an Nigerian let's bring it here to the glare of the world.
This is the court of Publix c opinion.

Imagine the family of the deceased were vexed because he brought it here.
Very wicked people. Having done an autopsy they still kept the people who were not even supposed to be held in the first placing as they know their son was sick initially.

I wish OP can take the matter up too and Sue them.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
You don help me see USA visa?

Ahmeduana:

So you are still very much around, I guess you get tired of the country!!!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by kurlz(f): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Thanks.

My lawyer talked about suing the police for illegal detention and some other human right abuses but my girlfriend won't have any of that. So we are obeying her wishes.

She's scared that why.
She should sue them and the family join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by kurlz(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin

Their stomach and good health after the consumption.

Ahahha

Awon ole
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2020
heendrix:
People like Barrister George and myself are very rare and few in this country

U had to include urself grin grin grin grin grin werey somebody cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by gees101(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
congratulations on the release of your girlfriend
and to my namesake@barrister George thumbs up for you big thanks to you, u made me proud that there genuine sincere and patriotic Nigerians readily available to help without any strings attached. God bless you sir @justwise nor ban me again o
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by falosachy(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Good to hear, God bless you Barrister.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by dorcasamalu: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats. God bless You Mr Lawyer
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Really a kind gesture! I'm glad to be a Nairalander
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Ahmeduana(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
madridguy:
You don help me see USA visa?

You mean say you wan turn to Andrew? for where? we must enjoy the next level together!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2020
God bless you barrister George for not being a typical Nigerian and God bless you too op for not behaving like a typical African f*CK boy that abandons his girlfriend in times of trouble.

If you are good, good people will always jump up to help you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Originalsly: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2020
deltateam:

Their time will come. God knows how to do His thing.

Girlfriend said she doesn't want no more wahala. You should relate her background to understand her stand.

Hmmmm...... because of her background.... and she said she wants no more wahala... there will be no more wahala. Bro.... truth be told.... it is people like you and she that give the Police the power to go above the law without consequences. You are preventing someone...lawyer George.... from bringing about change in Police illegal practices. Others will be locked up ... just like your gf.... but what do you or she care? If you really think that there will be no more wahala for your gf or you.... you need to think again. After this experience... I can see both of you still believe Naija Police are human.

Their time will come..... God knows how to do His thing...... did you for a moment think the time is now?... and God sent Mr George to do His thing... and here you are like Adam.... listening to Eve and going against God's will?

I am really disappointed in you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.