Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (53310 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
God bless u
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ABINTUK(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6124023/please-advice-babe-got-arrested/8

First and foremost, I want to say thanks to the Nairaland Family.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
I will like to thank Bar.George in my on way if you don't mind... How can I reach him?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by brightology3: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
God bless you Barrister George.thank u so much
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by folake4u(f): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
I like seeing man supporting their spouses in difficult situations. Nice one Op.
Thank God for everything.
God bless Barrister George.

There are a lot of good people out there willing to help. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by brightology3: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
tiger28:
SEUN... Nairaland MUST recognize this Barrister George . On this Forum, we have Police, Military, lawyers,accountants, etc . NL as a community, we must ALL tap into our resources here and help each other . All of us must let SEUN know that BARRISTER GEORGE AND HIS SERVICES MUST BE RECOGNIZED!!!!
It will ginger everyone else to Voluntary actions like this.
A very beautiful idea. I support it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by stagger: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
tiger28:
SEUN... Nairaland MUST recognize this Barrister George . On this Forum, we have Police, Military, lawyers,accountants, etc . NL as a community, we must ALL tap into our resources here and help each other . All of us must let SEUN know that BARRISTER GEORGE AND HIS SERVICES MUST BE RECOGNIZED!!!!
It will ginger everyone else to Voluntary actions like this.

Not all of them are good. Was it not on this forum that an SP was bragging that civilians will bear the brunt of the illegal deductions made from police salaries last year? I knew he cannot be an SP anyway to make such an unguarded comment.

We recognize the good guys but be wary too. There is a mixed multitude here.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by nedekid: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Thanks.

My lawyer talked about suing the police for illegal detention and some other human right abuses but my girlfriend won't have any of that. So we are obeying her wishes.
Oga, this is free money. Fundamental human right cases I think has 3 months maximum tenure. You might be joking with over 10m here. How many food will she sell that will work out such money?
On the other hand suing the police might help someone else avoid illigal detention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God for the good people on this Nairaland platform. Thank God your girlfriend is free
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by nedekid: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Truvel:
Nairaland Is Fully Complete. Any Profession U Are Looking 4, Dey Are Here.
Doctors,
Lawyers,
Teachers,
Politicians,
Pastors,
Police,
Army,
Trouble Makers Etc U Can Add Urs
Rotten meat barbecue merchants also
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Veezybaba: 12:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Owaincouncil:
I am that Barr. George in case seun want to appreciate him with token. sad sad shocked
ole grin
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by dyesek(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Men I thank God for you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Brenn594(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2020
anonimi:

Is that because you have zero information processing capacity in your brain? I don’t understand please. Thanks.
hold it right there bruv! All am sayin is:if u want to testify about ya gf then go to CHURCH. "A word is enough 4 a real nigga"
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by oluxy(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Great news...
We thank God.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Bsc(m): 12:51am On Sep 19, 2020
This girl friend of urs is supposed to kneel down and propose to u honestly ... What are u talk about?
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by petitejolie(f): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank you barrister george
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Thomanad(m): 1:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations bro...
God bless you barrister George, you shall go on to higher places in your career.... Good people dey this country walahi
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Titugirl(f): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Please follow the previous thread here if you're seeing this for the first time.

I got a call from a well meaning Nairalander early this morning, who is a lawyer and he offered me his services free of charge. And after much ado we managed to see the dpo and a meeting was set with the late guy's family.

The guy's family members kept threatening to deal with me right in front of the dpo while the meeting was going on. Their beef with me was that I brought the issue to nairaland and my lawyer was forced to tell me to leave. He however promised to come to a resolution on the matter today.

He was true to his word. Around 3pm, I was called back to see the dpo and my babe and her workers were released.

Still they refused to tell us the results of their investigations on the excuses that's it's an ongoing investigation and my babe may still likely be called in for questioning. All they said was that an autopsy was done and it was conclusive that he wasn't poisoned. This autopsy was done since last week, and when we asked them why they refused to release my girlfriend and her workers when they knew she was innocent, they gave us flimsy excuses about ensuring she is really innocent beyond reasonable doubt.

I'm not allowed to say more about this whole saga as I was warned off. But I thank God anyway, she is out. And I thank you all.

Big thanks to Barrister George. I'm glad there are still people like you in this country. God bless you richly.

I also want to say a big thanks to those people who called me or tried to reach me to proffer help.
Congratulations OP

God bless you Barr. George, I hope to be like you in the nearest future.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Truthsbitter: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats to you and your woman.
God bless barrister George
CosmicPhoenix:
99.9% of male nairalanders are kind hearted,congrats op.
Guy you do well
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ollysunmoses: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2020
congratulation
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Jabioro: 2:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Despite the release of your girl ,I am not still satisfied with the whole saga especially with the DPO.he has no power to handle a murder case,he supposed to transfer the to state command..Who are the doctors who perform the autopsy..and many wrong procedure..I am very sure if we pursue that case the DPO will be found wanting..
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Mutemenot(m): 2:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Op right now wink
Thanks Barrister George, you shall never lack goodies in your life

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Kingbuhari(m): 2:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations... But don't expect ur babe business to be flourish as it was before the incident... Likely she will lose 2/3 of her customers only her loyal customers will still come in once in a while to check on her , , , Nigerians and fear fear nah 5/6.... Advice her to move to another location after all this
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by adedayourt(m): 2:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Shout out to you Barrister George, may God continually increase you.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ennecco: 2:48am On Sep 19, 2020
[size=8pt][/size] thanks God . repent from fornication because tomorrow may bé to late 1st corinthian 6 v 7 our body is thé Temple if thé holy spirit.repent now

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Hangulsaram: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:
Can you believe these police guys ate up all the meat in the stew and soup they carted away?

They ate up police evidence. I wonder what they would have presented as evidence if the matter had gone to court grin
This one tire me oo, just imagine.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by ennecco: 2:59am On Sep 19, 2020
N'a Nigeria you dey ohhh

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by sammysmiles(m): 3:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Tonyspecial:
This night is for both of you

Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by Babastrong(m): 4:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Kudos to barrister George. God bless you more!
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by deltateam: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

This is the best news of the year after a gloomy Coro.

Barrister George, God bless you really good. Op I'm happy for you.

This is just to show how the rich oppress the poor aided by the police. Girl is innocent but they just want to punish her.God is watching them in 3D television.
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by toprealman: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2020
sampete:

Have you considered getting a CCTV for the restaurant?
Re: My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland by deltateam: 4:31am On Sep 19, 2020
BeSpect:

Lol.

Should that be your problem?

Eheh nah. Hunger is real. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.