Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367335 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IMABEN(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
wait oooo
na how this payroll stuff be now
>>>>>>>
we wey dey 2nd batch
which way ooo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
IMABEN:
wait oooo
na how this payroll stuff be now
>>>>>>>
we wey dey 2nd batch
which way ooo

grin grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Viking007(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
There is currently a 50,000 payment ongoing. We're getting alot of inbounds from customers calling to confirm if it is real. Transaction description reads: SMEDAN.

Una no dey aware at all? They're mostly from the
Osun, kwara and some northern states.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Viking007:
There is currently a 50,000 payment ongoing. We're getting alot of inbounds from customers calling to confirm if it is real. Transaction description reads: SMEDAN.

SMEDAN is differences programme from survival fund
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Viking007:

Tell us more!! How do we benefit?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ga6992: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
AMI3:
Whatsap me 08154933420
alright sir
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ga6992: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Geekop:

You can only do that under payroll support. It's closed now.

chucks thank u sir but no other palliative or funding site available on??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jegiosowor:
Omo is it only one person that has received call here?
Was expecting to see others too, abi because it's weekend?
How them go call person within 1 week of registration still dey baffle me sha.
E no clear me o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
E be like some States dn the complete o, inside 2 days shocked shocked

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by maybet081: 3:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Aframs:

What updates?? Second batch may be a scam grin
wait for payment soon
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Mayor21:
which state please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Mayor21:
this is seriously serious grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Mayor21:

Hehehehe � �, na all these North dem. Dem Sabi dis kind biz pass south.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2021
profdotcom:
which state please
I no know o
Just saw it online...don't know if it's real
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2021
egbeocha:

Hehehehe � �, na all these North dem. Dem Sabi dis kind biz pass south.
I swear
Na one aboki post am
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Please I've been approved for this CBN covid-19 loan through Nirsal MFB yesterday but so scared to fill my details and collect the loan.. Is there any implications if I default? grin grin grin. I also need to understand the interest rate because it was confusing when I checked last year. I'm always scared of getting a loan to start a new business. Please help a friend.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Godiswise(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Mekzmoney:
Please I've been approved for this CBN covid-19 loan through Nirsal MFB yesterday but so scared to fill my details and collect the loan.. Is there any implications if I default? grin grin grin. I also need to understand the interest rate because it was confusing when I checked last year. I'm always scared of getting a loan to start a new business. Please help a friend.

To boost your repayment confidence level, your business should be already running or tested that there is no doubt it will service the loan after the given moratorium period.

Please never use a loan to do try and error. Use your personal contribution to do that.

If you are a new business and very confident that the business will bring in the planned revenue, go for it but beware of spendings that has no documentation or records filed for future purposes.

You shouldn’t be thinking of defaulting as it slaps hard when your creditors really want to pursue it legally. They will sap the life at of you and you can be prosecuted too. Besides you will be lowering the chances of the next person that suppose to benefit from the loan after you have might serviced yours.

The repayment will be agreed upon depending on your business. It can be on weekly, monthly or quarterly repayment.

Never start a non-tested business with a loan, please never. If the business fails, it won’t be able to service the loan amount.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Mekzmoney:

Just like the person above, said; never use a loan to run a business you are not sure of, a business that's not profit inclined. Loans are meant to be paid back. Therefore, accurate plans must have been laid down for paying back. Make sure you've vetted the business idea (if it's a new one), and made possible plans for the WHAT IFS, so you can be on a safe side.
Feeling doubtful isn't bad, but acting in doubts in dangerous. Everyone always feel that cold feet when about to take a huge step forward or something risky. Let the confidence in the produce od the business idea propel you to go for it.
I hope this helps too.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Godiswise:

To boost your repayment confidence level, your business should be already running or tested that there is no doubt it will service the loan after the given moratorium period.

Please never use a loan to do try and error. Use your personal contribution to do that.

If you are a new business and very confident that the business will bring in the planned revenue, go for it but beware of spendings that has no documentation or records filed for future purposes.

You shouldn’t be thinking of defaulting as it slaps hard when your creditors really want to pursue it legally. They will sap the life at of you and you can be prosecuted too. Besides you will be lowering the chances of the next person that suppose to benefit from the loan after you have might serviced yours.

The repayment will be agreed upon depending on your business. It can be on weekly, monthly or quarterly repayment.

Never start a non-tested business with a loan, please never. If the business fails, it won’t be able to service the loan amount.

He is asking of Federal Government intervention fund, specifically for Covid 19 loan for youth interventions programme which has different policy from General loan. You are given him General loan information.

@OP, what's the terms of repayment . Repayment period and interest rate? And amount given, I heard about it but I'm scared of applying some people thought the money is free, read the policy properly before applying because you must repay back even if is coming from federal government of Nigeria
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Godiswise(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2021
HRprof:

He is asking of Federal Government intervention fund, specifically for Covid 19 loan for youth interventions programme which has different policy from General loan. You are given him General loan information.

@OP, what's the terms of repayment . Repayment period and interest rate? And amount given, I heard about it but I'm scared of applying some people thought the money is free, read the policy properly before applying because you must repay back even if is coming from federal government of Nigeria

Yes I only gave out information To address the fear. And like you said it’s not a free money. LOAN is a serious one and you have to be meticulous with the agreements reached.

Like I said repayment plan will depend on the type of business and agreement reached with the bank.
And the agreement will be within this framework as stipulated by CBN for Covid 19 loan for youth interventions programme.

Tenor Maximum of 5 years depending on the nature of the business and the assets acquired.

Moratorium of up to 1 year may be allowed depending on the nature of the business and the assets acquired.

Interest rate under the intervention shall be at not more than 5% per annum (all inclusive).

Repayment calculation will be based on these framework.
then an amount will be approved for the business. All these information will depict the repayment plan.

The moratorium for someone in fishery, is different from someone in the food processing business.

For the Covid fund. One thing you must know is that even though it’s coming federal government and no collateral is needed, the CBN has handed it over to an intermediary bank to handle the loan for them, so the bank will do all things to make sure that you pay back that loan. I have a lot of colleagues who had gotten the funding and their work lifestyle has even changed in matter of weeks to make sure their business is viable and remain realistic to service the repayments.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Drclassic(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please guys I have a friend who want to register with a CAC his father registered 8 years ago. The guy is the next of kin the father used. Can he do the registration using his details with the CAC?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Drclassic:
Please guys I have a friend who want to register with a CAC his father registered 8 years ago. The guy is the next of kin the father used. Can he do the registration using his details with the CAC?
Yes
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Below is the interest rates. It's for 3 years but to pay certain amount per annum.. Not quite clear to me though
HRprof:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thanks so much for your contribution.. Getting a loan for a new business is risky like you said.
Godiswise:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
I'm not really sure of the business though. It means that I should not proceed then. Thanks
Shawl001:

Just like the person above, said; never use a loan to run a business you are not sure of, a business that's not profit inclined. Loans are meant to be paid back. Therefore, accurate plans must have been laid down for paying back. Make sure you've vetted the business idea (if it's a new one), and made possible plans for the WHAT IFS, so you can be on a safe side.
Feeling doubtful isn't bad, but acting in doubts in dangerous. Everyone always feel that cold feet when about to take a huge step forward or something risky. Let the confidence in the produce od the business idea propel you to go for it.
I hope this helps too.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
The quota for lagos grant has been exhausted...I tried it today
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mekzmoney:
I'm not really sure of the business though. It means that I should not proceed then. Thanks
Did you have a registered busines or you just apply without CAC?
However lot of peopke apply for this loan without proper plan just because the government announce the programme if no plan for business do not continue
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
shegzyzee:
The quota for lagos grant has been exhausted...I tried it today
Omo
And u can't chose another state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
I like the way it's done, if your State is exhausted you can't apply anymore which means anyone who is successfully verified will be paid.
I like the pattern.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Effect001(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please someone who has done his or her application in the recently open Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Programme should kindly help me out. I have done all the necessary registration including my cac and account registration. I got stuck at the last stage which is the product application. I upload picture of face mask I intend to supply but it keeps poping up "Invalid NAFDAC Key". PLS what can i do to solve this because there is no provision for NAFDAC details for face mask production.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wahala
Even Face mask need NAFDAC number
At the end of the day, they might end up extending that GOS scheme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.