Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61939 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2011
I should be getting paid that I am even attending to this mentally unstable lot. These anit-arsenals have paranoia.
RvP is a fuc-king world class striker. I dunno what else †нє dude must do to earn respect. He played in the world cup finals, bitchis. How many Manure players know what it feels like to play in the world cup final? Giggs would trade all his trophies for a first half game in world cup finals.  And a full like Sharon is naming berbatov near Rvp. And then starbored  goes as far as mentioning Hernandez too. Chikarito, a player I love, isn't qualified to lace RvP's boot. You guys should stop this show of shame, i plead
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2011
These Gunners will say anything.
@HNIC,
See you in May?Are you now lecturing us in the use of English?Please.
After your exploits on our thread,you now want to act as NL monitor,checking who and who is present and absent.Aproko.
Go peep somewhere else abeg.My presence/absence on NL has nothing to do with this.
As for Van Persie,let's name him European footballer of the year because he hit 20 goals for only the second time in 7 full EPL seasons.Stop getting blood rush to your nether regions.If Hernandez can score 20 in his first season,20 for RVP (after 7 long seasons) isn't special.Let's hear abeg.Afterall,the issue isn't about van Persie.The issue is about your fellow i.diots who were trumpeting against their better judgement (wait,is it possible for an Arsenal fan to have such?) that United were in decline because they had OAPs in their squad and the debt issue was hindering us from spending and as such we were in decline and couldn't possibly finish above Arsenal.But I don't expect you to understand,because arguing along the issues has never been associated with you.
Whoever gave you the HNIC moniker has to go for a brain scan.
duduspace:

Why do Starboard and Sauron always show up about the same time and have a similar writing style laden with insults? SMH, some folks are just plain kiddish.
And why does duduspace have to mouth off those silly,baseless,banal,empty,docile,inept projections all the time that make him look daft,dense and clueless when they hit him in the face?smh,some folks are irretrievably dumb.
We are still waiting for you to explain that dumb statement you made in October.Even your fellow clowns can't save you on this one.
dipo2much:

I should be getting paid that I am even attending to this mentally unstable lot. These anit-arsenals have paranoia.
RvP is a fuc-king world class striker. I dunno what else †нє dude must do to earn respect. He played in the world cup finals, bitchis. How many Manure players know what it feels like to play in the world cup final? Giggs would trade all his trophies for a first half game in world cup finals. And a full like Sharon is naming berbatov near Rvp. And then starbored goes as far as mentioning Hernandez too. Chikarito, a player I love, isn't qualified to lace RvP's boot. You guys should stop this show of shame, i plead
Quadriplegic.
RvP is world class,yet he has made 20 goals per season only twice in his Arsenal career.And someone who just got in has the same tally in fewer starts.
no point explaining anything to you.You've proven you're dumb by default.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 2:15pm On May 12, 2011
StarBoard:

We are still waiting for you to explain that dumb statement you made in October.Even your fellow clowns can't save you on this one.Quadriplegic.

Yu'll get an explanation by this time next season.  tongue
in the interim stop showing off your macaque genetic roots.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2011
Van Persie played in tнє final game of tнє World cup. He is a world class footballer. Ryan Giggs would do anything to sit on the bench in a world cup final.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2011
Can this asswipe just stop embarassing his lineage?

A list of players who played the World cup finals include Edson Braafield, Eljero Elia, Gregory Van der Wiel I guess we can call them World class too?

The only 2 Dutch players that can qualify for World class status are Arjen Robben and Wesley Sneijder. Possibly Mark Van Bommel

Van R@p1st is one of the dregs of the team who just completed the numbers
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 12, 2011
duduspace:

Yu'll get an explanation by this time next season. tongue
Go and treat your dengue fever.Then you can return and post like a normal human being with his reasoning faculty fully restored.
At least you admitted that you made a stupid statement.
dipo2much:

Van Persie played in tнє final game of tнє World cup. He is a world class footballer. Ryan Giggs would do anything to sit on the bench in a world cup final.
Silly argument.Coming from you,it's no surprise.
George Weah,Abedi Pele among others never made it to the World Cup finals,so that doesn't make van Persie World Class.
Giovanni van Bronckhurst played in the World Cup final,as did Viola,Pedro Monzon,Klaus Augenthaler,Jose Luis Brown.Are they World Class.
Do yourself a favour and stop embarrasing yourself.
I'd take Ryan Giggs over that injury prone rap.ist.He has 11 going on 12 league titles while your striker who has managed to hit 20 goals for only the second time in his Arsenal career spanning 7 seasons is yet to win one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 3:40pm On May 12, 2011
Whoever gave you the HNIC moniker has to go for a brain scan
Whoever gave u the moniker, Starboard grew up in a mental institution.

Whoever called you into this arguement,  . . .First class Ode
You scummie friends said RVP has never scored a dozen goals in a league season. . .and he has 16 already since January.(half a season)
That is what the arguement is all about
Not weda Hernandez has 20 goals in his first season or Berbatov has 100 goals in one match.
Go and check RVP's stats in the EPL and stop saying 'in7 long seasons' or can you play footie when injured?
Are you so freaking dense. . . .
Ok. . .we have heard you and your senseless,unimaginative rants
pls &^*% off and go to your thread and stop polluting this place with Gibberish.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2011
^^ Are you really this reetarded or you are trying to act it? Cos reasoning like that is what you expect from dope2much and folahann
HNIC:

You scummie friends said RVP has never scored a dozen goals in a league season. . .and he has 16 already since January.(half a season)

Yes . As at the time they made that Argument, RvP has never scored more than 12 league goals so its a statement of fact.

After almost a decade as a professional footballer this is all he can achieve then he is a shame to Holland.

RvP world class? That can only be accepted from reetarded and deluded folks
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 3:47pm On May 12, 2011
duduspace:

Yu'll get an explanation by this time next season.  tongue
It can't happen.
A leopard can't change its spots.
He masks his poor knowledge of stuff by trading vile invectives.
He can do that in the Manure thread but certainly not here.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes . As at the time they made that Argument, RvP has never scored more than 12 league goals so its a statement of fact.
naah, you guys made it seem as if he would never hit more than 12 in a season till he finishes his career
After almost a decade as a professional footballer this is all he can achieve then he is a shame to Holland.
Abeg, make we hear word.
Why don't you let readers know half of the time,(or 75% of the time) he's been injured!
What of DB10? was he that prolific.
Sagna has been linked to Bayern.
If he goes, we will hear you describe him as the best right back in the world, but at Arsenal, for you, he will always be sh&t.
abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

RvP world class? That can only be accepted from reetarded and deluded folks

These words prove why no one should take this sub human seriously ever again. Afterall this is the same voodoo dull/doll that believes the Bundesliga is of better quality than the EPL, why would i waste my time arguing with with such a beast of burden ? sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 4:38pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

@coogar
Please quote where I thought Arsenal still had a chance when we beat manure or STFU
On the day we beat Manure, this thread was as quiet as a graveyard, never mind the Manure thread, you could hear it when peeps clicked on the thread to see what was happenning grin

stop making up your own argument. nowhere in ma comment did i mention you said arsenal had a chance after the game at the emirates. all i know is you kept harping about the "possibly" and "probably" theory until united decimated chelsea and arsenal lost to stoke to put united 9 points ahead of arsenal. simple!

HNIC:

These scummies claim we like to deflect the arguement.
Y'all said RVP has not scored 12 league goals in his career.
dude shut you up in just half a season, now y'all comparing with Hernandez and Berbatov!
SMH. . .

so because he has now scored 12 league goals in his career after 10 seasons then means what? he is world class? are you paid to be a tool or is it in-born? darren bent has scored more than 12 league goals EIGHT TIMES in the last 10 seasons and he ain't world class and yet we should shut up because a useless striker called van persie has scored more than 12 league goals once in his entire career. hnic, you must have pap predominantly in your brain cells.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

What of DB10? was he that prolific.

UEFA Euro 1992 Top Scorer
UEFA Euro 1992 Team of the Tournament
Dutch Footballer of the Year: 1991, 1992
Dutch Football Talent of the Year: 1990
Eredivisie Top Scorer: 1991, 1992, 1993
UEFA Cup Top Scorer: 1994
PFA Team of the Year: 1998
FWA Footballer of the Year: 1998
PFA Players' Player of the Year: 1998
BBC Goal of the Season: 1998, 2002
FIFA World Cup 1998 Team of the Tournament: 1998

Those are Dennis bergkamps achievements. Can you count the number of "Top scorers" there? Now tell me what prolific is if that isnt prolific. Its even a shame to compare someone like that to Van Persie

Also tell me the number of times he won Dutch footballer of the year, Mind you those were years when Van basten, Rijkaard, Gullit and Koeman were still at their prime.

If he goes, we will hear you describe him as the best right back in the world, but at Arsenal, for you, he will always be sh&t.
abeg!

Currently Sagna is an above average player and I dont think he would amount to anything more than that. Write this down.

naah, you guys made it seem as if he would never hit more than 12 in a season till he finishes his careerAbeg, make we hear word.
Why don't you let readers know half of the time,(or 75% of the time) he's been injured
!

The only thing I remember saying is that he has never scored more than 12 league goals and he is a failure as a striker. Nothing he has done up till now would change that.

if by Next season he scored 75goals I might change my opinion of him.

Its also stupid to brandish stats from january claiming if he had played all season. Listen to this, berbatov started 8 league games between Nov 26 and January ending he scored 13 goals in the process So we can use that same argument for Berbatov that if he had started all the games this season bla bla bla.

Same with hernandez who was a sub earlier on
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 4:45pm On May 12, 2011
dipo2much:

RvP is a fuc-king world class striker. I dunno what else †нє dude must do to earn respect. He played in the world cup finals, bitchis. How many Manure players know what it feels like to play in the world cup final? Giggs would trade all his trophies for a first half game in world cup finals.  And a full like Sharon is naming berbatov near Rvp. And then starbored  goes as far as mentioning Hernandez too. Chikarito, a player I love, isn't qualified to lace RvP's boot. You guys should stop this show of shame, i plead

what has van persie achieved since his existence? a spare-part player in the world cup holland could have done without. sneijder, robben were the key players for holland, not the arsenal striker. if this striker is so good, why is arsenal fruitless since he joined? how much are his goals in gold? hernandez joined united last year and yet he will win the league, play in a european final and he has won the community shield already. he has already done more than 99% of the arsenal squad in his 12 months at man united.

van persie is shyte. arsenal will actually play better without the dud. he's a global fraud. he has managed to pull a wool over the eyes of his followers using injuries to excuse his poor goal return. van persie's injury record pales in comparison to saha and yet saha has crossed the 20 goal-mark several times in his career. one of the reasons arsenal have been fruitless in their quest to win a trophy can be linked to van persie. chelsea have drogba, man utd have rooney, liverpool used to have torres and arsenal have who?? adebayor is a better striker!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 4:47pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

naah, you guys made it seem as if he would never hit more than 12 in a season till he finishes his careerAbeg, make we hear word.
Why don't you let readers know half of the time,(or 75% of the time) he's been injured!
75% out makes no diff. He earn his wages while out. So he is still an arsenal player.
abeg!
This could be possible with a better coach/manager. After all Ronaldo wasn't a world class player when he switched over to man u or was he?

HNIC remeber after the Arsenal game you rushed to man u thread and made a post that the epl is wide open again and dayo replied you that its not for arsenal. Do u want me to dig out the post?. One thing with Arsenal fans, they boost like english footy fans that always with a torny 2 months b4 the torny. Why can't you people watch and see how things unfold b4 telling the world you have won it already.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 4:57pm On May 12, 2011
From HNIC on may 1.(second to last post on the page)

Title race blown open once again.
What a season we are having this season
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=567773.msg8240063#msg8240063
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2011
coogar:

stop making up your own argument. nowhere in ma comment did i mention you said arsenal had a chance after the game at the emirates. all i know is you kept harping about the "possibly" and "probably" theory until united decimated chelsea and arsenal lost to stoke to put united 9 points ahead of arsenal. simple!
It's you making up dud arguements.
I read thru what you said.
You said i had hopes Arsenal could still win the league after the manure defeat and I told you to your face now that it was a false claim.The possibility and probability theory stopped after the L'pool game.stop yarning rubbish abeg all in the name of trying to be funny!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

It can't happen.
A leopard can't change its spots.
He masks his poor knowledge of stuff by trading vile invectives.
He can do that in the Manure thread but certainly not here.
I laugh.
See who is talking.
Pot calling matchstick black.Like you haven't called anyone names before.
HNIC:

Whoever gave u the moniker, Starboard grew up in a mental institution.

Whoever called you into this arguement,  . . .First class Ode
That is what the arguement is all about
Not weda Hernandez has 20 goals in his first season or Berbatov has 100 goals in one match.
Go and check RVP's stats in the EPL and stop saying 'in7 long seasons' or can you play footie when injured?
Are you so freaking dense. . . .
Ok. . .we have heard you and your senseless,unimaginative rants
pls &^*% off and go to your thread and stop polluting this place with Gibberish.

Olodo.
HNIC=Head Nigga in charge.That you're not.Judging from your infantile remarks.
Starboard?Use your brains.
RVP's stats you say
                Apps Goals
2004/5     41      10  (He was too "injured" to play 41 games including 26 league games)
2005/6     34      11   (Including 24 league games,roughly 2/3 of the league games-too injured as well)
2006/7    31     13    (Again,the weakling played 31 league games)
2007/8    23        9   One of only two league seasons we can agree he was injury hit
2008/9     44      20  First prolific season
2009/10   20     10  Second of two seasons we can say he was injured
2010/11   31     20  Second prolific season

The issue here is not RVP.You fulls brought him in to try to counter our position that duduspace goofed in his Gunner wisdom.
van Persie can only lay claim to two seasons where injury thoroughly disrupted his season.
You can insult me all you like,your daftness will never allow you to see anything other than Arsenal.When you get your face out of RVP's ar$e,let us know.
He was good enough to get 16 goals since January,but you forget he had a season where he went 41 games with only 10 goals.And yet you want to convince us he's world class.
And furthermore,my colleagues said it remained to be seen when RVP ever had a 20 + goal season.It hasn't happened yet.Or do you want to twist English again.I haven't said he won't,since there are two games left this season,but even blind Bartimeus like you knows that RVP as of now hasn't had a 20+ goal season.
You ain't smarter than anyone on Nairaland,so go j$rk off in the nearest bush to you, primitive I.T.K. man.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2011
presido1:

From HNIC on may 1.(second to last post on the page)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=567773.msg8240063#msg8240063
hehehe, . . .
Scummies sha
Go and check out the headlines in all tabloids
The EPL was blown WIDE OPEN by the manure defeat, . . or Wasn't it?
@Presido
I am shocked you are bringing this up.
You lost 3 points,Chelsea gained 3
what else defines something being blown wide open
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2011
@Starboard
please get lost from this vicinity and continue googling RVP(thot u were a busy man).
Please answer this question, when did RVP start playing as an arrow head striker for Arsenal and not as a second striker.(counting games where RVP came in 2 minutes to the end expecting him to score a hattrick)
Abeg , stop diplaying stupidity here
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 5:11pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

hehehe, . . .
Scummies sha
Go and check out the headlines in all tabloids
The EPL was blown WIDE OPEN by the manure defeat, . . or Wasn't it?
@Presido
I am shocked you are bringing this up.
You lost 3 points,Chelsea gained 3
what else defines something being blown wide open
Blown open in favour of who and who?. If you did not include Arsenal in the blown open thing u shoulda written "Chavs has a chance now". When u say blown open three or more clubs should be involved.

Meanwhile has did you read the sun of today? AW mixing Creatine and juice and injecting yellow substance to Paul merson.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

@Starboard
please get lost from this vicinity and continue googling RVP(thot u were a busy man).
Please answer this question, when did RVP start playing as an arrow head striker for Arsenal and not as a second striker.(counting games where RVP came in 2 minutes to the end expecting him to score a hattrick)
Abeg , stop diplaying stupidity here

---------------------Games Started--------Goal scored
2004/2005 -------------18--------------------10
2005/2006--------------21-------------------11
2005/2007--------------25-------------------13
2007/2008--------------21-------------------10
2008/2009--------------36-------------------20
2009/2010--------------17-------------------10
2010/2011--------------24-------------------20

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/18858/robin-van-persie?cc=5901

NEEDLESS TO ADD THAT THIS SAME VAN PERSIE SCORED 1 GOAL IN 7 WORLD CUP GAMES!!!!!!!

Show me one TOP STRIKER in a World cup who started 7 games and scored a goal yet deserved the World class status
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 5:18pm On May 12, 2011
debosky:

Bottling as far as I’m concerned involves possessing the ability to achieve something but failing to do so because of pressure.

check the definition. . . .

By my assessment, the quality of the Arsenal squad is not sufficient to win the EPL - if there was sufficient quality but the side still failed, then that can be accurately characterised as bottling.

i did not hear this when the season started. you were highly optimistic this team is now well-equipped to win it. many of the disciples here even argued arsenal have a better squad than man utd. yes or no? i can dig out quotes from locked threads.

We can make ‘one-off’ points that support Wenger as well - Song took the Piss on Rooney so much that he was whining to the ref every minute. What is Song’s market value compared to Rooney’s?

which piss did alex song take? the game at the emirates was 50-50. arsenal took their chance, united fluffed theirs!

Ultimately ‘one-off’ examples are insufficient to explain overall trends - we need to look at team composition in terms of quality and value.

this arsenal team is good enough. the mental strength deserted them when it mattered the most.

First of all, your table supports the 'money talks' theory as you have termed it. It is by no mistake that Chelski has won three out of the last six titles - a feat achieved in the EPL era by no other side apart from the scumtwats.

how so? city and chelsea have outspent united. by all logic, city should have won the league title since shinawatra's era.

The second point is that the table fails to identify the value of the underlying 'base' before the Glazers' arrival. Utd already had Rooney, Rio and other high value performers in their squad, so the table can give a false impression that everyone started at the same point in 05/06, when the reality is not so.

which underlying base? united sold the world's best player, they ditched tevez. look at the net spend and compare to united's rivals.

The issue I have with you and 4uller is that you are prone making gross oversimplifications. The money theory holds true, but is not the SOLE determinant of success.

stop contradicting yourself abeg. in a season united were outspent by their rivals, they are on the brink of winning the league with a guest appearance in europe. why didn't city and chelsea achieve this feat with their mega billions?

The other components include some measure of stability and continuity (either in the playing staff or management or both) as well as sustained ‘base’ investment over a period (at least 3 years).

City’s 4th position is testament to their improvement, coupled by their first FA cup final in aeons. If they continue along these lines, posing a credible challenge for the title is inevitable.

stoke's fa cup final is a testament to what? birmingham beating arsenal in the cup final nko?

My position is clear - Arsenal have all the other attributes - stability and continuity and sustained ‘base’ investment. If we didn’t, there would be no chance of consistently being in the top 4 and qualifying for the CL 14 seasons in a row.

arsenal are where they should be on the table. wenger haven't improved arsenal in the last six seasons. i think arsenal have regressed under him. when it looked arsenal would finish 2nd or even win the league, chelsea rediscovered their mojo and the natural order was restored. only city and spurs have improved drastically and they are fast catching up with the arses.

What is missing is are the instances of big money investment which forge the other elements together into a winning proposition. Tellingly, this was one of the main aims of the Emirates move, to provide the club with a financial competitive edge. The club has achieved part of that, by not being under pressure to sell its players for profit - what is required is the ability to bring in ‘marquee’ players who will take things to the next logical step.

so you think marquee players will get into arsenal and then win the league in a canter? i laugh in itsekiri. if only it's that easy. . . .bringing in marquee players has it's own demerits. the moment wenger starts spending big then the pressure to deliver even becomes more. ancelotti will finish ahead of arsenal and yet he's the one having to look over his shoulder while wenger can breathe easy. after all, wenger hasn't spent big on torres or david luiz or ramirez so the pressure is off.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2011
coogar:

so because he has now scored 12 league goals in his career after 10 seasons then means what? he is world class? are you paid to be a tool or is it in-born? darren bent has scored more than 12 league goals EIGHT TIMES in the last 10 seasons and he ain't world class and yet we should shut up because a useless striker called van persie has scored more than 12 league goals once in his entire career. hnic, you must have pap predominantly in your brain cells.
Hard having any debate with someone that asks his questions and answers them
Why are you asking me if he's world class.
We are talking about you saying he has never scored 12 goals before.
Who cares about Darren Bent?why bring him into talks about RVP
you guys have brought little pea,berba, . .now hernandez. . .am waiting 4 the next idyot to bring in rasheed yekini or Abedi Pele
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2011
The problem with the Arses is WenGAY himself, he is a poor coach simples

HNIC:

[b]We are talking about you saying he has never scored 12 goals before.[/b]Who cares about Darren Bent?why bring him into talks about RVP
you guys have brought little pea,berba, . .now hernandez. . .am waiting 4 the next idyot to bring in rasheed yekini or Abedi Pele

Whats wrong with the statement? When he said it, Van Persie has never scored 12 league goals.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 5:28pm On May 12, 2011
HNIC:

We are talking about you saying he has never scored 12 goals before.
Who cares about Darren Bent?why bring him into talks about RVP
you guys have brought little pea,berba,  . .now hernandez. . .am waiting 4 the next idyot to bring in rasheed yekini or Abedi Pele

you are such a tool! as at the time we were saying van persie has never scored 12 league goals? were we correct or not? now that he's done it, does that suddenly make him world class? in those 20 goals, about 8 were penalty kicks/direct freekicks so what's the biggie? it is a well known factor van persie never banged 12 league goals in his entire career until 2011. he hasn't proven anyone wrong - i am actually disappointed it took him 11 seasons to score more than a dozen league goals in one season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2011
NEEDLESS TO ADD THAT THIS SAME VAN PERSIE SCORED 1 GOAL IN 7 WORLD CUP GAMES!!!!!!! Show me one TOP STRIKER in a World cup who started 7 games and scored a goal yet deserved the World class status
Erm, a certain la liga player called Lionel messi, or wait a minute, he scored . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2011
edoyad:

Erm, a certain la liga player called Lionel messi, or wait a minute, he scored . . . .

Its a known fact that you are demented.

Tell me if messi played as a top striker and if he played 7 World cup games.

Can one expect anything different from the poster child of dementia?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 5:53pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Its a known fact that you are demented.

Tell me if messi played as a top striker and if he played 7 World cup games.

Can one expect anything different from the poster child of dementia?

where is mumuface and his daft predictions? man utd were supposed to drop out of the top four this season, weren't they? their youths are not even good enough and yet arsenal with the best youth players are still where they were in 2005----> six years without a trophy!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by edoyad(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2011
Its a known fact that you are demented. Tell me if messi played as a top striker and if he  played 7  World cup games. Can one expect anything different from the poster  child of dementia?

Is that the best Donkey could pull out of his hoof ? Dude, the Dutch played the captivating total football rendering that top striker line of yours , BORIIIIING and non applicable here. Messi is not a top striker right ? Tell me how many Bundesliga teams have scored as many goals as he has this season.

And yes Messi didn't play 7 world cup games, but even if he played only 1 game he scored whaaaaat ? Zilch , you very not so smart person
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2011
coogar:

where is mumuface and his daft predictions? man utd were supposed to drop out of the top four this season, weren't they? their youths are not even good enough and yet arsenal with the best youth players are still where they were in 2005----> six years without a trophy!

He is busy concocting other predictions.

We are waiting for the next set to come out of his smeagol faced mouth
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 6:10pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

He is busy concocting other predictions.

We are waiting for the next set to come out of his smeagol faced mouth

you need to see how he was celebrating chelsea's bad form during the season. that his predictions have come to pass. chelsea is now above them, i wonder what mumuface's eyes actually see. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.