Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (42007 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
dairykidd:

Na wah for u oo 14 of her friends.. na world cup we wan play grin
my brother if u see some dates u will just laugh.u will see one guy on one talble and and over 15 girls at the other end cheesy.na food make dem rush follow the main girl come oo cheesy.Ordinary rice and maybe stale meat wey the resturant keep over to prepare give customers the following dey grin grin grin.u see why i say hunger dey land cheesy

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

Nothing like good tasting food to talk over. What of those who don't drink?

how many of those food even taste good.some of dose birthday rice or wedding ceremony rice wey u go put for mouth and u go wan spit am out.some dey go use white maggi kill d food.Food wey on a normal day even dog no go gree eat cos the thing taste some bad u will see some ppl cramming all the rubbish inside their mouth.na hunger..u cant blame them though.Me anytime someone invites me over for a party if i take one spoon and d food taste horribly i go just drop plate take malt drink and i am ok.ppl wey u dey see fight over meat and jollof rice for weddings and birthdays are just ppl who are hungry and wey no see food for house.The economy is very biting and ppl ar willing to eat anytin to fill d stomach
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by EmperorMaria: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Who doesn't like item number 7? grin

Gluttony is a big turn off in both men and women.
Moderation is everything.

D first time u said facts without asslicking

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Date or no date, women love food, they love eating, once you understand this, half of your problems with women is already solved grin If you have cohabited with a woman, you will understand. Dem no dey take food play. To a man, food is just food, food is just a casual thing we do to refresh ourselves. But to a woman, food is life, food is a relationship, food is a culture, it is an art, it is a profession, it is a job, it is a hobby, it is an obsession, it is everything. Women can talk to food grin. How many times do you see women snapping and posting food on social media, with an invisible caption, 'See the love of my life grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
luminouz:

She dey craze ni? 14 friends? ;

I once shared a story of how I ghosted 3 girls who wanted to open a canteen on my head. They washed a mountain of plates before they were released.

I bet they will think twice before trying that on another guy grin
when u have enough foodstuff at home and u can prepare anything u want u will never go to a public place and be showing ur glutonny cheesy
like me for my house i have every food ingredients in my cupbaord.every month i make sure i fill up my kitchen cupboard.wen i feel like eating something i prepare it..so why will i now go to a public place and be exhibiting glutonny cheesy
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
freeborn02:

What they are telling you, Mr, Dumb Dumb, is that dating is not an invitation to free food. It is not an invitation to come and show gluttony.
once in a while lighten up and dont take certain issues too serious.that a girl wey u take eat a plate of rice wey u order is no reason for u to cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Liposure: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tundeprintz:
Too many hungry fools, the worse part is them trying to act posh. I remember meeting up with this biitch at one eatery early this year. After chatting for a while, with laughs and all. She then asked what i wanted from her, i bluntly told her strictly FWB, as i just got of a relationship at the time and was never looking forward to getting into another for a long time.

Her mood changed afterwards and the chat became so boring, i then told her i was not going to stop her if she wanted to leave. Biitch said okay and ended her words with "dont call my number again", in my mind i was like, you just spelt out my intention.

But what surprised me was this biitch had the nerve to still demand tfare, I sha vex drop am 1k, then she left with my hollandia youghurt that i hadn't opened. I was more surprised than angry, I just dey laugh for my mind say hunger dey this land no be small.
she wanted to eat your benefit for free. God save you
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Forget!

If we're being honest with ourselves, food is a major part of the excitement of the date, apart from the person.
That is why I like white people's mentality. They don't pretend.
Maybe for the lady, but for me the conversations, getting to know the lady more is the major....

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Who doesn't like item number 7? grin

Gluttony is a big turn off in both men and women. Moderation is everything.
Yea moderation is key.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
EmperorMaria:

D first time u said facts without asslicking

You want your daily dose of Vitamin MariahAngel right?
You know how I dish to you hot hot!

For the fact that I'm feeling gracious today, I'm going to let this foolishness slide...
Let's just skip today's dose hotworta1

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by jornwhite: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol..

I'm not a hungry lion. So??

The only people who tend to do such to me are my male cousins. As in.. they'll spoil until you beg to go. And they'll drop home. Shishi, they won't give you. So, I stopped following them out when my teeth began to shift from eating too much of nkwobi and isiewu. Lol..

I fear who no fear Lagos boys o. Those my cousins are something else.

why lion, cat is more feminine grin ... consider yourself luck its your cousins there is no way you would feel embrassed around dem compared to a random dude.
i don't av to fear lagos boiz o grin grin just don't under estimate dem cos you might never know what they're up to.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
my brother if u see some dates u will just laugh.u will see one guy on one talble and and over 15 girls at the other end cheesy.na food make dem rush follow the main girl come oo cheesy.Ordinary rice and maybe stale meat wey the resturant keep over to prepare give customers the following dey grin grin grin.u see why i say hunger dey land cheesy
This is a red card na.... cheesy A lady that values u, will never bring her friend along on a date with u... except if, it's a celebration or similar events.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by EmperorMaria: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

[s]You want your daily dose of Vitamin MariahAngel right?
You know how I dish to you hot hot!
For the fact that I'm feeling gracious today, I'm going to let this foolishness slide...
Let's just skip today's dose hotworta1[/s]

Everyday same nonsense of hw u dish it hot. No1 knws or rates u here, keep kwayet

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Maybe for the lady, but for me the conversations, getting to know the lady more is the major....

Conversation is sweeter while you nibble on your food.
It breaks the ice for a shy person who's uneasy around a new person.
It's also a form of distraction from excess stares and eye contact too.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Everyday same nonsense of hw u dish it hot. No1 knws or rates u here, keep kwayet

Olodo! grin

Clout chaser!
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by EmperorMaria: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Olodo! grin

Clout chaser!

Tired of barking? Ekuke

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

This is a red card na.... cheesy A lady that values u, will never bring her friend along on a date with u... except if, it's a celebration or similar events.
hahahhahahahhahahhahaaa so u think does girls who meet guys on date value them cheesy.bro na way to chop free food.girls wey value the guy dem dey date even hide such guys from their friends cos they are afraid such guys could get cheesy snatched.wen a lady brings along six or more of her friends along on a date then its obvious dem just wan use the guy catch cruise but some mumu guys can never decode cheesy.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Conversation is sweeter while you nibble on your food.
It breaks the ice for a shy person who's uneasy around a new person.
It's also a form of distraction from excess stares and eye contact too.

Lol, those stares are the real deal... it can put a shy lady off balance..... cheesy

And make her talk like a baby.. which is fun.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Tired of barking? Ekuke

I don't like you!

I've never liked you!!

I will never like you!!!
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, those stares are the real deal... it can put a shy lady off balance..... cheesy

And make her talk like a baby.. which is fun.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Na to nack the darkest shades take cover eyes like Nengi sure pass be dat grin
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by EmperorMaria: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

[s]I don't like you!

I've never liked you!!

I will never like you!!![/s]

Ur likeness has nt made ur meals better, let alone any person,,,keep it

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahhahahahhahahhahaaa so u think does girls who meet guys on date value them cheesy.bro na way to chop free food.girls wey value the guy dem dey date even hide such guys from their friends cos they are afraid such guys could get cheesy snatched.wen a lady brings along six or more of her friends along on a date then its obvious dem just wan use the guy catch cruise but some mumu guys can never decode cheesy.
Exactly why I said its a red flag, women secure boundaries when it comes to a guy they value..... cheesy If na maga, they will run a free for all with their friends... grin
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Na to nack the darkest shades take cover eyes like Nengi sure pass be dat grin
I swear this cracked me, the nengi part... cheesy So u noticed that.

But, who wears shades on a date nau...
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Exactly why I said its a red flag, women secure boundaries when it comes to a guy they value..... cheesy If na maga, they will run a free for all with their friends... grin
but after the girl has made the guy to go through such an experience some guys will still be requesting for another date instade to use what she did as a red flag and cut her off.so u see the foolishness of it all now cheesy.Because the guy is so desperate to get into her pant and the girl knows his intention she will continue doing the dates and eating free food and collecting hefty money for Tfare and the guy will continue spending grin.when they guy no get any headway after maybe six to eight dates he will now get frustrated and starts moaning about how much he spent for food cheesy.anyway na just for food he spend so im own case no dey as critical as those men wey don spend house rent and school fees for girls with hope of sex,relationship or marriage cheesy.ur own na just money for food she chop so it aint so bad grin.At least if such happen to u in order not to feel so bad just look at it as feeding the poor..and u can also use the case of Jesus feeding twelve loves of bread to feed the crowd and compare it to ur own case..so u wont feel so bad after that. cheesy
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
Lol.. both the guy n the babes dey mad grin so i go dey on supposed dey on date with a girl then she go come pack community come table because na santa claus i be.. abeg oo
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by DevilBishops: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
how many of those food even taste good.some of dose birthday rice or wedding ceremony rice wey u go put for mouth and u go wan spit am out.some dey go use white maggi kill d food.Food wey on a normal day even dog no go gree eat cos the thing taste some bad u will see some ppl cramming all the rubbish inside their mouth.na hunger..u cant blame them though.Me anytime someone invites me over for a party if i take one spoon and d food taste horribly i go just drop plate take malt drink and i am ok.ppl wey u dey see fight over meat and jollof rice for weddings and birthdays are just ppl who are hungry and wey no see food for house.The economy is very biting and ppl ar willing to eat anytin to fill d stomach

What restaurants are you eating at? Never eat there again. grin

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
but after the girl has made the guy to go through such an experience some guys will still be requesting for another date instade to use what she did as a red flag and cut her off.so u see the foolishness of it all now cheesy.Because the guy is so desperate to get into her pant and the girl knows his intention she will continue doing the dates and eating free food and collecting hefty money for Tfare and the guy will continue spending grin.when they guy no get any headway after maybe six to eight dates he will now get frustrated and starts moaning about how much he spent for food cheesy.anyway na just for food he spend so im own case no dey as critical as those men wey don spend house rent and school fees for girls with hope of sex,relationship or marriage cheesy.ur own na just money for food she chop so it aint so bad grin.At least if such happen to u in order not to feel so bad just look at it as feeding the poor..and u can also use the case of Jesus feeding twelve loves of bread to feed the crowd and compare it to ur own case..so u wont feel so bad after that. cheesy
Men who do foolish things, usually get the memo at the beginning, but chose the foolish path to satisfy wants and desire....

Before u know it, they come here to create threads.. grin lamenting.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

I swear this cracked me, the nengi part... cheesy So u noticed that.

But, who wears shades on a date nau...

Most times, ladies (or people in general) hide their shyness behind shades.
As long as it makes one comfortable... That's all that matter.

I won't be surprised if Nengi is a shy person...it tells in her body language
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by baralatie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
liked
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Men who do foolish things, usually get the memo at the beginning, but chose the foolish path to satisfy wants and desire....

Before u know it, they come here to create threads.. grin lamenting.

Like the op of this thread
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by captain247: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
I think Tea � and Coffee ☕ is better afterwards everybody go e house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / Dilemma Of A Friend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61