Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (41973 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by BiolaNaira(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
If u date a guy like me and u go just chop shit
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Happyguy201: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Organs:

Bros, first of all, i live in the USA so you cannot tell me what obtains here. I have taken ladies out on dates, Nigerian, Mexican, Caucasian, Brazilian, Asian, you name it. Also, i have colleagues i work with that request to go to Nigerian restaurants just to try out naija food. So i know exactly what i am talking about. Anywhere in the world, if you invite a lady out on a date, be prepared to pay for everything. You are the one taking her out, again, you are poor and wretched if youre complaining about paying for the lady's food. Even those that asked to go to Naija restaurant, it's not even about dating, i insist on paying even though they will argue with me that they requested this and all, but i insist saying i am now their host since they want to try our naija food, I am Nigerian, i am generous like that when it comes to food and that was how i was raised. Even my male friends, we are always fighting over who will pay when we go out cos its FOOD and feeding someone is a blessing. I repeat, it is not an issue for me. Cultures are different, you might be from a culture where you have to say thank you for Food, which is a taboo, where i am from, I will be the one to thank you for giving me blessing by eating with me or allowing me to buy you food. So, conclusively, bros, nobi quarrel, if i take a lady out 20 times, i will pay for her food 20 times. God has blessed me enough that i cannot, i repeat, i cannot have a problem or issue with paying for a ladies food. One advice bros, from today, try this simple test, if you take a lady out, pls and pls pay for her food, do not have an issue with it, just pay it as a MAN, capable, responsible and in authority, and most importantly, PLEASE DO NOT expect anything in return. Just pay and hope that God will reward you handsomely, my broda, it will change you and you will be a much better person. Also, remember to extend the same to male friends as well. Shalom.

father Christmas . continue paying .

1 Like

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Organs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Happyguy201:

father Christmas . continue paying .

Poor man, continue complaining about food.

1 Like

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dates are for bars or parks,to hang out and lighten up, hungry girls will ruin your future plans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.