Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (42006 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by baralatie(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
captain247:
I think Tea � and Coffee ☕ is better afterwards everybody go e house.
walahi with tea!

some people will complain that tea is meant for cold weather that this is africa
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by jornwhite: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You missed the point of Op.

You are even ordering barbecue and fish for your sex partner, Op is saying he's not ordering anything food except maybe malt. Like you go to meet someone somewhere and you can't order fish at least? Which kain nonsense thinking is that?

ALOL ! so the idea of OP buying you malt for a date pisses you off more than an idea of a guy buying you fish 4 sex. like

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
DevilBishops:

What restaurants are you eating at? Never eat there again. grin
All of them na d same..weda classy or local.dose resturants u see installed with AC..dont be decieved cheesy...some of them use the left overs from last night and still prepare it the next day for their customers.dem go add pepper and other spices make u no notice say d food stale.Only God will save ppl who eat majorly of their food outside cheesy.There was a friend one mine one time wey rush come my side with okada.. d way im rush come i knew something was up..imagine my surprise when i see watery poo full im trousers.i shock then ask am wetin im eat and im say na just rice and and beef im eat for one resturant wey im stomach begin attack am for road cheesy.most of these ppl who prepare food in resturants and public places really dont give a Bleep how they prepare it cos after all no be their pickin or parents wan chop am.weda dem spit put..use hand wey dem no wash after going to toilet prepare d food u might not know cheesy

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
when u have enough foodstuff at home and u can prepare anything u want u will never go to a public place and be showing ur glutonny cheesy
like me for my house i have every food ingredients in my cupbaord.every month i make sure i fill up my kitchen cupboard.wen i feel like eating something i prepare it..so why will i now go to a public place and be exhibiting glutonny cheesy

Lol...na true u talk jare

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
jornwhite:

ALOL ! so the idea of OP buying you malt for a date pisses you off more than an idea of a guy buying you fish 4 sex. like

Why would you invite me out for a lunch date and proceed to buy me malt? Kuku give me sachet water and call it a day since you don't want to spend. If he wants to show off his poor mentality, he should go try it on his family members.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Men who do foolish things, usually get the memo at the beginning, but chose the foolish path to satisfy wants and desire....

Before u know it, they come here to create threads.. grin lamenting.

even such wahala can be avoided by the guy making direct order.he can order for himself and the girl directly if im no too get money but cos im wan show say na big boy he will be tellin the girl to make her orders and dat he will pay cheesy.so u see the wahala.what is wrong just ordering a bottle of malt and some buiscuit or meatpie if u know money no too dey ur pocket.Why are some guys so scared to make the order themselves cheesy

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by DevilBishops: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
All of them na d same..weda classy or local.dose resturants u see installed with AC..dont be decieved cheesy...some of them use the left overs from last night and still prepare it the next day for their customers.dem go add pepper and other spices make u no notice say d food stale.Only God will save ppl who eat majorly of their food outside cheesy.There was a friend one mine one time wey rush come my side with okada.. d way im rush come i knew something was up..imagine my surprise when i see watery poo full im trousers.i shock then ask am wetin im eat and im say na just rice and and beef im eat for one resturant wey im stomach begin attack am for road cheesy.most of these ppl who prepare food in resturants and public places really dont give a Bleep how they prepare it cos after all no be their pickin or parents wan chop am.weda dem spit put..use hand wey dem no wash after going to toilet prepare d food u might not know cheesy

It's better to have a wife or sister cook you something as long as they are compensated and you pay for food items.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by cooooooks(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Where are you meeting girls biko?

In Nigeria, I've never had a food date.

Movies, parks, nature reserves, visit a university, even night vigil (the date was the drive to and fro).

Happyguy201:
absolutely brother but then again . nigerian girls have poor mentality most of them think that when you ask them out on a date it means free food and drinks for them
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by cicikhemy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
jornwhite:

can one really get real food from eateries or outside, homemade remains d only certified real food i know.

Sure....

Long story cut short.... I love to chow in eateries
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Most times, ladies (or people in general) hide their shyness behind shades.
As long as it makes one comfortable... That's all that matter.

I won't be surprised if Nengi is a shy person...it tells in her body language

Comfortable kwa? No i want to be looking at the babe's face on a date... cheesy

Shy, yea, any human that isn't a bit shy, fear them... They are the u can't shame the shameless mantras..cheesy
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
even such wahala can be avoided by the guy making direct order.he can order for himself and the girl directly if im no too get money but cos im wan show say na big boy he will be tellin the girl to make her orders and dat he will pay cheesy.so u see the wahala.what is wrong just ordering a bottle of malt and some buiscuit or meatpie if u know money no too dey ur pocket.Why are some guys so scared to make the order themselves cheesy

You hit the nail on the head.

When you invite someone out, order for them if you're not too buoyant. In fact, since you invited them out, take them to a place you can afford even if she foolishly orders a full page. Let men stop trying to overdo themselves. You're not in any competition.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

Like the op of this thread
cheesy you are looking for trouble... lol
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
Making order depends o... but in all, have fun and stay within your pocket....Them no deh give awards for who impress a lady pass... cheesy
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by jornwhite: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why would you invite me out for a lunch date and proceed to buy me malt? Kuku give me sachet water and call it a day since you don't want to spend. If he wants to show off his poor mentality, he should go try it on his family members.

Maybe that is what he can afford, it does not alway have to depicit he is stingy or has some sicken mentality. except you have his statement of account don't get to judge besides most normal people want to impress on 1st date grin
In most scenerio a guy will ask the lady what she cares for, so i don't see how someone will force malt on you since you will get to make your order. so chill the probability such wil happen is low
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by larryking540: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sarita01:

Oga it's not all,everyone have their preference,there are men who prefer airheads to actual intelligent women,maybe you've not met the right woman but there are naija women who are knowledgeable,witty and charismatic,it's just if you find them cow they are few. I've met some naija men who have dull sense of humour,ignorant,can't understand sarcasm and authoritative in all the wrong areas. They're a turn off to me

I might not have met 9ja ladies like you said ,,but I can tell u ,most cant hold a conversation , everything to them is boring not knowing it is them that is actually boring ,the type of answers many give back during a conversation is a mood killer answer,,am sure I am not the first person who has said this before ..make we no pretend or assume

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by jornwhite: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:

it very wrong to order for the next especially when you don't know what there choice might be ... even my bestie of over a decade when we hang out he still ask me what i care despite knowing we drink same thing.
Best advice, date is not by force, if you no get let her know or postpone. outing or no outing who wil date you wil date you.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by mariahAngel(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Munzy14:

Comfortable kwa? No i want to be looking at the babe's face on a date... cheesy

Shy, yea, any human that isn't a bit shy, fear them... They are the u can't shame the shameless mantras..cheesy

That mantra grin grin grin
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
jornwhite:

Maybe that is what he can afford, it does not alway have to depicit he is stingy or has some sicken mentality. except you have his statement of account don't get to judge besides most normal people want to impress on 1st date grin
In most scenerio a guy will ask the lady what she cares for, so i don't see how someone will force malt on you since you will get to make your order. so chill the probability such wil happen is low

Op has increased that probability with his thread.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

That mantra grin grin grin
E b things..

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Mypeople2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
nNEOo:
next time make it more specific grin

option 1: can I buy you a drink ?

option 2: can I take you out on a dinner date?

option 3: Can I buy you lunch

option 4: I will love to take you out(Surprise the motherfucker)

na only once girl don take me out,and na Suya 500 she go buy for me grin
That one try self, there are some girls you will date for 6months , they will never buy you anything ,not even groundnut

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
maiquel:
I went on a date with my long-term friend and babe... the date was a proposal to settle scores (a fight that had lingered for 2 months)
After we talked and established the problems, we settled it with smiles.
Then we ordered food. We ate until we couldn't stand up again. This was at ICM lagos.
We said our goodbyes and headed home.

In all of our outings, food is part of the agenda.
Even if I don't have money, I just tell her and she covers the bill.
If she doesn't have, she tells me.
We do what we can afford.
Sometimes cooked corn was just okay.
Other times, I take pizza, she takes sharwama...

When we were in school, we had a regular joint.

Life no hard like that.
[center][/center]Get yourself a good girl/guy [center][/center]

Food shouldn't be an issue in your relationship.
Nah...
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
maiquel:
I went on a date with my long-term friend and babe... the date was a proposal to settle scores (a fight that had lingered for 2 months)
Then we ordered food. We ate until we couldn't stand up again. This was at ICM lagos.

Life no hard like that.
[center]Get yourself a good girl/guy [center]

Nah...
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
maiquel:

Life no hard like that.
[left][/left] Get yourself a good girl/guy [right][/right]

Nah...
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
maiquel:

Life no hard like that.
[/size]Get yourself a good girl/guy [size=8pt]

Nah...
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
maiquel:

Life no hard like that.
[/b]Get yourself a good girl/guy [b]

Nah...

Easier said than done cry cry

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dcoy:
If you can't feed a girl, why you want date am.. you don't wanna work but you wanna chop....if you don't feed her well you might end up eating bone...whey fit hook you for throat

And you think you made sense?

So the guy is her father right? angry
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol.... Funnily enough, when I'm going on a date, the last thing on my mind is food especially if it's someone I really fancy because I'll be filled with the excitement of meeting you. But Truth be told, if I don't fancy you, I'll chop you to stupor so that next time, you won't reason a date with me.lol...

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Tundeprintz: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
Liposure:
she wanted to eat your benefit for free. God save you
I swear
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by nNEOo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mypeople2:
That one try self, they are some girls you will date for 6months , she will never buy you anything ,not even groundnut

that's true sha,so should I be grateful ? grin

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Demaestro09: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
Organs:

Shut up poor man. Only a poor shameless man complain about buying food for a lady he is wooing. Double your hustle and change that stupid poor wretched mentality.

Shut up! You materialistic fool . What stops her from paying with her own money? The fact they went on a date doesn't mean he should foot all the bill. And stop shouting "double your hustle" as if you are totally unaware of Nigeria current harsh economic realities

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by jornwhite: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Op has increased that probability with his thread.

Interesting ... if only you know some of us look up to our parent and older ones for malt then ... smh. if only you know wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / Dilemma Of A Friend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70