Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! (41981 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Very funny
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Who still does dates in 2020 First date these days na hot sex

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Are these applicable to our Nigerian girls

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Erojepromise(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
e be like say one girl don show you pepper ntorr

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by dexterautonomy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
DZTech:
How can food be the primary focus of a new outing/dating?

How can you get to know someone better when hunger is your main focus?
Times are hard, but life goes on; so, it's high time we used our common sense.
The entitlement mentality must stop.

Ladies, gents - if you're going on a date, eat at home and go out for drinks in a bar.
how many cans of malt can you drink in 2 hours?
las las, 1,500 don cover am.
enough of the nonsense.

What d'you think?
It all depends, food on a date is not entirely a bad thing, but you can checkout http://www.sumpis.com to criticize.
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nmezor(f): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by lightwhite: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
As a typical ondo girl, I make sure I stuff myself well with pounded yam and egusi soup before going on a date so that I can form that I'm not hungry grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
when na ashawo and ebiina una go dey carry around

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Ategberoson(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
this thread is for those that take ladies to eatery and fast food on a date, you take her to eatery for a date, what were you expecting?

as for me, I don't have a date outside of my house, if you can't visit me in my house then stay in your house

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
lefulefu:
there is hunger in the land
food is expensive
most nigerians cant even eat one square meal a day not to mention 3
so give the babes a break wen dem demand u to feed them on a date cheesy
if food was plentiful in naija i dont think girls will be hassling for food on a date
Your posts irritate me. You always be forming gentleman, where as you are very stupid. So we should be the ones to feed them? So they don't have hands and legs to work and feed themselves? If you don't have any tangible contribution, please don't comment.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Diariess:
As a typical ondo girl, I make sure I stuff myself well with pounded yam and egusi soup before going on a date so that I can form that I'm not hungry grin grin

if you see pizza and ice cream..

you go still lick

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Awon ebina
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by RPG2020(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
DZTech:

Ladies, gents - if you're going on a date, eat at home and go out for drinks in a bar.
enough of the nonsense.

What d'you think?

i think you are jobless benefits
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by larryking540: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
absolutely brother but then again . nigerian girls have poor mentality most of them think that when you ask them out on a date it means free food and drinks for them

man ,ever since I stepped outside 9ja ,and I try to engage our nigeria girls back home in a conversation on mobile ,I come to notice that 9ja girls are just boring abeg ,even other Africa ladies still try abeg ,nigeria girls need to understand that life is beyond having sexy face and big Yash

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

if you see pizza and ice cream..

you go still lick

Mba..lol
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
sapphiere:
The kind of drink I'd order, you'd rather prefer I go for food instead. My drinks are expensive.
Is he your father that you'll be ordering expensive drinks? Make una dey calm down sometimes, that is why it is better to tell anyone you take out about your budget so that when the person try nonsense you go just pay for yourself commot.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Diariess:

But you ask for most expensive wine when you get to joint/bar at least to cool of thirst of a very long time, and not knowing when another such golden opportunity will surface again

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

Is he your father that you'll be ordering expensive drinks? Make una dey calm down sometimes, that is why it is better to tell anyone you take out about your budget so that when the person try nonsense you go just pay for yourself commot.
Was I talking to you? Are you the OP?

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Diariess:

Mba..lol

see your mouth.. at least you won't spend person money much sha..

let's go on date na..

ladies first.. you pay for the 1st date.. grin
Diariess:

Mba..lol

see your mouth.. at least you won't spend person money much sha..

let's go on date na..

ladies first.. you pay for the 1st date..

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Elmander1983(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
But benefit dey follow some dates ooo! There's a state I know where all u need is have a generator with fuel and at least a TV set and indomie or spags in your kitchen. Uban date wallahi. Na you go cancel AP's tire
DZTech:

enough of the nonsense.

What d'you think?

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by purpleicious(f): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hahahahah she will order take away for the whole street on your grade,lolll.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
rottencorpse:

Your posts irritate me. You always be forming gentleman where as you are very stupid. So we should be the ones to feed them? So they don't have hands and legs to work and feed themselves? If you don't have any tangible contribution, please don't comment.
If his comments – which are not directed to you or your family members – pains you so much why don't you jump off third mainland bridge. One idiot would sit down one place and be drinking sniper over one person's opinion that does not trash talk or affect him in anyway. Lefulefu no mind this Arabic fowl abeg.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
sapphiere:
Was I talking to you? Are you the OP?
I'm not insulting you now, calm down. I'm just saying that you should calm down on spending someone's money. Haba.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by nNEOo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
next time make it more specific grin

option 1: can I buy you a drink ?

option 2: can I take you out on a dinner date?

option 3: Can I buy you lunch

option 4: I will love to take you out(Surprise the motherfucker)

na only once girl don take me out,and na Suya 500 she go buy for me grin

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by TimeManager(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Houseofglam7:
Where'd you wanna go on a date.
kiss the truth

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

I'm not insulting you now, calm down. I'm just saying that you should calm down on spending someone's money. Haba.
Hmm
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
sapphiere:
Hmm
Sorry oh, no take am as say I dey insult you oh. grin
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
SegFault:

If his comments – which are not directed to you or your family members – pains you so much why don't you jump off third mainland bridge. One idiot would sit down one place and be drinking sniper over one person's opinion that does not trash talk or affect him in anyway. Lefulefu no mind this Arabic fowl abeg.
You're a bastard son of a thousand fathers. I was expecting the person I mentioned to reply me, and not one agric fowl sitting in a pen. Mumu creature.

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by Sonnobax15(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
vanida6:
Then full here ooh cheesy
your types abi ?

Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by favy19(f): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
but its necessary for both parties na
Re: Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! by iamdynamite(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ategberoson:
this thread is for those that take ladies to eatery and fast food on a date, you take her to eatery for a date, what were you expecting?

as for me, I don't have a date outside of my house, if you can't visit me in my house then stay in your house
correct guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife!