Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89066 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by dinggle: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mike is wicked, the respect was just small and he still withdrew it. Somebody pls tell mike small respect is no respect!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smeag0l(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Haba! I dont usually comment on threads like this but I had to comment on this. You are the kind of people that made the government pass into law the hate speech and social media bills. Do you know Mike personally as to validate these your assertions?Even if he's broke, the last thing he'lldo is to go ro social media to try scam people. Mike has an elder brother who works as a senior person in an international oil company that has its branch in Nigeria. Let's assume things are so bad for him right now.So which would be easier for him:going to social media to fleece people of their money instead of running to his brother for help? Please Let's be careful of things we post on social media.
baby124:
Mike must be guilty. Ki la gbe, ki le ju... wetin we carry wey make your throw something? Ah ah! No tribal tone in Kunle Afolayans post. He reposted a private message he got and he said People should see, that what is his business with the matter? Then Mike goes ballistic ranting about tribe.

.Obviously Mike is guilty and using tribalism to cover up! His extreme reply is almost crazy! He is the tribalistic one here! He has a problem and he’s obviously envious of Kunle.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sangresan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Desmond Elliot, Omotola , Olu Jacobs etc are not known outside Nigeria . wow.

Remove Sam Loco from your list he was Deltan.

Leave these mumus...Igbos are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria...Go to any company founded by an Igbo man or woman, you won't see up to 7% of the employees who aren't of the same tribe...They did it to the extent that in companies founded by non-Igbos, the moment you appoint an Igbo man among the directors, he will start giving his people undue recognition..It has happened in Nigerian Breweries, Guiness, Shell, etc...

Igbos in Taraba will not buy pure water made in the state..They prefer to buy those ones made in Anambra. If you ask them why, they will tell you that those ones made in Taraba aren't good for drinking...And the truth is that those Taraba pure water companies are established by Jukuns...Igbos don't patronise them but expect those people to buy clothes, shoes and other things from Igbo shops...I can go on and on..Igbos aren't hospitable; more Nigerians of diverse ethnicity are living in the North, South West and South South than the South East.

Igbos will be the ones to first accuse you of ethnicity even when they're guilty of it...They always play the victim and see the world through the prism of the Nigerian Civil War...Their worldview revolves around what happened during the time and they are quick to point accusing fingers at other tribes for the mistakes committed, despite the fact that Igbo leaders contributed to the mess.

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by madridsta007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

I always love it when people with tribalist hate mistakenly spew it out.
Kunle A. has inferiority complex. And he should deal with it. It is his problem.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by madridsta007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
sangresan:

Leave these mumus...Igbos are the most tribalistic set of people in Nigeria...Go to any company founded by an Igbo man or woman, you won't see up to 7% of the employees who aren't of the same tribe...They did it to the extent that in companies founded by non-Igbos, the moment you appoint an Igbo man among the directors, he will start giving his people undue recognition..It has happened in Nigerian Breweries, Guiness, Shell, etc...

Igbos in Taraba will not buy pure water made in the state..They prefer to buy those ones made in Anambra. If you ask them why, they will tell you that those ones made in Taraba aren't good for drinking...And the truth is that those Taraba pure water companies are established by Jukuns...Igbos don't patronise them but expect those people to buy clothes, shoes and other things from Igbo shops...I can go on and on..Igbos aren't hospitable; more Nigerians of diverse ethnicity are living in the North, South West and South South than the South East.

Igbos will be the ones to first accuse you of ethnicity even when they're guilty of it...They always play the victim and see the world through the prism of the Nigerian Civil War...Their worldview revolves around what happened and they are quick to appoint accusing fingers at other tribes despite the fact that Igbo leaders contributed to the mess that Nigeria has become.

It has happened in Nigerian Breweries, Guiness, Shell, etc...

Who do you think is the HR Director at Nigeria Breweries? undecided
These are largely Yoruba dominated companies, Oga.
Please change this lie to something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Sterope(f): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle is one of the most succesful movie producers. He has casted Igbos in his movies, used the language and culture in many of his movies. His father was also one of the foremost actors in Nigeria.

It is very hard to believe that he is a bigot.

smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Sterope(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
I know a lot of tribalistic Yorubas. I heard some don't even rent out to Igbos
sangresan:

Igbos will be the ones to first accuse you of ethnicity even when they're guilty of it...They always play the victim and see the world through the prism of the Nigerian Civil War...Their worldview revolves around what happened and they are quick to appoint accusing fingers at other tribes despite the fact that Igbo leaders contributed to the mess that Nigeria has become.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sangresan(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridsta007:

It has happened in Nigerian Breweries, Guiness, Shell, etc...

These are largely Yoruba dominated companies, Oga.
Please change this lie to something else.

You don't know anything...Ask anybody you know who works in any of these companies...In the Sales Department of Nigerian Breweries for instance..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
sangresan:

Their leaders didn't even contribute, their leaders caused it.
They don't tell their kids that the Lord Luggard they troll everyday structured Nigeria into regions governed by true Federalism until Ironsi (their man) imposed unitary system we are still facing today after the bloody coup of 1966 which killed the leaders of other tribes except Igbo leaders.
The restructuring they want today was what Ironsi detroyed.

They say others are betrayers but when Yoruba representatives proposed for a cessation clause in the 1960 Constitution, Azikiwe said the cessation clause wasn't good for Nigerian Unity.

All they fight for today was given to them but their leaders rejected it. I don't know if they do not know history or they deliberately ignore it while trolling.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sangresan(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sterope:

It may be true....But you won't find so many Igbos in Yorubaland if Yorubas aren't friendly and hospitable....Don't forget that Yorubas kept Igbo properties intact for them during the Civil War...I also know that our people in Ijesaland sent relief materials to Biafra.

But the truth is that, many Igbos don't value the hospitality of their hosts...It's not even about Yoruba vs Igbo or Igbo vs Hausa. It is about Igbo vs Jukun, Igbo vs Ibibio, Ibgo vs Ijaw, and so on..At least we know what the Ijaws did to Igbo properties in Port Harcourt.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by amuwo1980: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
The Kunle idiot na tribalist far back, we know him and I don’t even give him two glances

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sesan85(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
CSTRR:

Shut up.

How many films has done? What special award has he won?

What is his contribution to Nollywood beside enriching himself and his family.

A jolly just come for that matter, leveraging on the hardwork of others that came before him.
Just small success, his head is already swelling.

Evem among the new generation producers which he is, i would rate izu ojukwu as a much better producer.

Osu IPOB pig, none of your irrelevant, utterly worthless Osu IPOB film producers can lace Kunle Afolayan's boots. You think we're talking about your useless, mediocre Iweka Road Onitsha and Pound Road Aba Igbo-English movies? Izu Chukwu ko, Chukwu Okike Abiama ni. Drooling slowpoke!

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sangresan(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Their leaders didn't even contribute, their leaders caused it.
They don't tell their kids that the Lord Luggard they troll everyday structured Nigeria into regions governed by true Federalism until Ironsi (their man) imposed unitary system we are still facing today after the bloody coup of 1966 which killed the leaders of other tribes except Igbo leaders.
The restructuring they want today was what Ironsi detroyed.

They say others are betrayers but when Yoruba representatives proposed for a cessation clause in the 1960 Constitution, Azikiwe said the cessation clause wasn't good for Nigerian Unity.

All they fight for today was given to them but their leaders rejected it. I don't know if they do not know history or they deliberately ignore it while trolling.

They always ignore history and I won't blame them...It's what their papas tell them...#indoctrination#

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by codemaniacs: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sterope:

just because the major tribes in Nigeria don't have their own countries does not mean they should not see themselves as a country.

you call Yorubas who are majorly domiciled and living in their own region tribalists then what will you call a ghanaian who lives in any region in Nigerian and only hires other ghanaians while neglecting the indigenes ( I only used ghanaian as a reference since they are not a tribe in Nigeria).

there are over 30 million yorubas and over 30 million igbos, out of the 30 million igbos, let us assume 12 million live in the yoruba region, while living in the yoruba region they accuse Yorubas of not hiring igbos, of been tribalistic to igbos e.t.c.

do you want yorubas to give to the igbos what is supposed to go to the next Yoruba generation all in the name of emotional blackmail done to the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by MajohBankz: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
baby124:
Mike must be guilty. Ki la gbe, ki le ju... wetin we carry wey make your throw something? Ah ah! No tribal tone in Kunle Afolayans post. He reposted a private message he got and he said People should see, that what is his business with the matter? Then Mike goes ballistic ranting about tribe.

.Obviously Mike is guilty and using tribalism to cover up! His extreme reply is almost crazy! He is the tribalistic one here! He has a problem and he’s obviously envious of Kunle.
oga be impartial for once.
Kunle could easily contact Mike to relate such thing to him but he decided not to. He posted it on his wall to indirectly achieve what if I may ask? If the Nollywood actors guild were superior than it's part, they would invite kunle and cautioned him on how to present sensitive issues to his fans or the populace.
Mike on his own part acted on impulse, since kunle couldn't compose himself

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geosegun(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

You guys just talk anyhow. We will continue to ignore those rants. The world at large knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by K4daniel: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
This egbon messed up..abah...wetin mike do for you now...he was not supposed to released those incriminating messages. He should have shown maturity picked a call and resolve with him instead of showing the world.

So what has he gained now?.trying to show something about the igbos..forget it, i have Igbos as my friends and they are wonderful brilliant people. What is he trying
to show the world..

Mike is a human being and will definately be offended because he has no control over fraudsters and hakers.

Even we who are not celebrity have lots of people trying to use our name to get money or scam others. This is naija, this bros supposed to know now...I hate people who pull down others not fair at all, you should cover your colleagues weakness even if na true you will call him and confirm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
geosegun:

You guys just talk anyhow. We will continue to roll ignore those rants. The world at large knows the truth.

The truth is bitter right?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by kikelomojessy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Coder2Client:

It could be that Mike Eze is quilty with the way he was ranting in that post. We should not be quick to judge K.A

I'm not judging, most times u dnt have to be guilty of something before you react. Imagine u walking down the street and some1 starts pointing at u and calling u a thief, how will u react?

To every situation different people respond differently. There are some things people will call u and when u keep quiet , some will assume u are guilty that's why u kept mute and vise-versa.

If it's was kunle best friend that someone wrote that about and sent it to his DM will he post it on his page?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sangresan(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
MajohBankz:

oga be impartial for once.
Kunle could easily contact Mike to relate such thing to him but he decided not to. He posted it on his wall to indirectly achieve what if I may ask? If the Nollywood actors guild were superior than it's part, they would invite kunle and cautioned him on how to present sensitive issues to his fans or the populace.
Mike on his own part acted on impulse, since kunle couldn't compose himself

We don't really know what happened between the two...Kunle Afolayan should have contacted Mike privately to discuss the issue...At the same time, Mike made a mistake by resorting to the usual Igbo refrain of accusing Yorubas of tribalism..It is very stupid of him...Why is he bringing tribe into it?....This thing has nothing to do with tribe..

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You don't know him because you're inconsequential. The people who matter know him because he is heads and shoulders above any filmmaker from the east. Roger that!
Aside from Yoruba people, no one knows the mumu Kunle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by MajohBankz: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mike to me has always had anger towards the guy, because he made a reference and quoted what he allege the kunle guy to have said years ago concerning the Igbos.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Amotekun777: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle is right na. Just imagine the foolish Okoro bragging about being born in Lagos and speaking Yoruba. Well, when you're great, everyone will want to associate with you. I can NEVER imagining seeing any yoruba bragging about being born in that jungle and speaking their language. PIGS!

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by geosegun(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

The truth is bitter right?

What truth? Or you are the one living in self deceit. Just look around you and closely too. You will realise what I'm saying..."Drums that have water do not make noise".

Also note that the weakest in the room makes the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
geosegun:

What truth? Or you are the one living in self deceit. Just look around you and closely too. You will realise what I'm saying..."Drums that have water do not make noise".

Also note that the weakest in the room makes the loudest noise.

Only the weak and irrelevant stay quiet
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by SlayerForever: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:

He’s a wannabe, forcing himself making senseless Yoruba movies

Lol.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Obamaofusa: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shuzzi:
same as you undecided

The Igbos that started learning how to wear clothes in 1921 or another one from Venus.

Let us see the person that is right between Madueke and Obasanjo

Yoruba had an Empire from1300 but Igbos had none.
Yorubas have more than 12 Grammy awards but Igbos have none.

Yorubas have more than 5 youngest in the world PhD holders but Igbos have none.

Yorubas have Nobel laureates but Igbos have none.

Yorubas brought the first television, radio etc to Africa but Igbos were still backward ;DD

You see your life and the person you quoted?
Madueke wins. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by NoToPile: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
SO screen shot with - Egbami ewo nI temi (meaning what's my business) brought out so much wailing and he decided to play the tribal card.

Kunle should not have made a screenshot of the DM . It was an indirect way of doing tatafo/ aproko and was wrong

Mike should have addressed the screenshot without the tribe blabla bla and all the unnecessary stuff he wrote, but then it brought out all he had in mind against kunle probably because of the stuff cryhe said against piracy.

Address the issue without trying to play victim , how hard is that?

We all know kunle did the wrong thing but mike just messed everything up with his Igbo's this Yoruba's that blabla bla.

Mike must have had an issue with kunle before .

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abeg wetin concern us
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by tiger28: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:

Why would anyone hate Igbos, but you claim the following;

Yorubas hate Igbos.
Hausas hate Igbos.
Fulanis hate Igbos.
Urhobos hate Igbos.
Itshekiris hate Igbos.
Edos hate Igbos.
Ijaws hate Igbos.
Ibiobios hate Igbos.
Kanuris hate Igbos.
Tivs hate Igbos.
Junkuns hate Igbos.

Even

Ghanaians hate Igbos.
South African hate Igbos.
Chinesse hate Igbos.
Germans hate Igbos.
Americans hate Igbos.
Europeans hate Igbos.
Thailanders hate Igbos.
Malaysians hate Igbos.

And you won't beleive this;

Even Igbos hate Igbos.

Don't you think you shouuld have a World Igbo Congress and do a self reaasessment and re-evaluate your lives, ways and manners?
You are TOO MUCH!!!!!!?!!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by IduNaOba: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
tiger28:
Igbo this, Igbo that!
These negros have been WIRED SINCE BIRTH with the " We are the Victims" nonsense. I am not surprised with this idiot that was born in SW, I thought he was better than the Village illiterate ones.
Kitikpa serie gị ebe ahụ
See this guy ọ wetin be your own?
Leave igbos alone them go school pass your people
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OriOko88(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave, everybody start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave

Lol. What meaningful contribution has Igbos made to Nigeria economy?? D economy capital is not in d east, d political capital of Nigeria is also not in d east, same as d entertainment and tourism capital arent in d east. So what re d contribution of igbos to Nigeria development over d years, except fraud, fake products, robbery, baby factory etc. So calm down and quit chest beating.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.