Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89063 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Fix your region stop being parasites. Mike agreed that he grew up in South West and would be nobody without Yorubas
He grew up in the south west doesn't mean you stinking things fed him or made him who he is today and it is proven that filmmakers from your land don't feature igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

It's so disgusting how these people behave. You will think it's only the illiterate ones among them, but no, it cuts across all of them.

Look at Abike Dabiri, Tinubu, and now this bingo who calls himself an actor. They all have the same primitive traits!

Look at them hiding behind Lagos that was Nigeria's capital for donkey years to claim developed region when the rest of their so-called cities and towns are nothing but glorified slum settlements.

Tufiakwa!!
The only yoruba that is not a bigot is one that is truly born again and spirit filled.

And they are not many.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

You should fix your slum settlements you call cities before calling out Igbos that live in far better cities, towns and villages.

Stop hiding behind Lagos, a No Man's Land that was developed by Nigerians. Every Nigerian has claims to Lagos and Abuja for obvious reasons. Until you can make your rustic towns and eye sore villages decent, nobody will take you serious.
Mike grew up in Lagos when it was the capital of Nigeria, same way lots of Nigerians are growing up in Abuja.
Primitive minded people that can't reason like civilized people. SMH!

It is always no mans land until they return your people in trucks, handicapped , like 1967.

Osu practice and baby factory are the new civilization. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Misterdhee1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
crystalpapers:
I'm Yoruba but what kunle afolayan did or acted is wrong in all sense, very wrong you don't call out someone like without giving him the benefit of doubt.
Kunle was wrong, but there was no basis for Mike to turn it into an ethnic war.. He should have called him out as an individual

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.

Haters gonna hate because they anus
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
CSTRR:
Genevieve Nnaji just tried her hands at producing just once.

And Netflix bought it immediately.
It made waves all the way to CNN, even right up to the oscar commitee.

What is so special about this kunle guy that is making him misbehave?

What has he achieved?

Nollywood is what it is today due to the Igbos who pioneered the industry from the plays that was hitherto in existence to movies in the early 90's.

Even till now, Igbos still control the industry and that's why this brat called Kunle Afolayan is so envious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Awoo88: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
That afulayan man is a bigot. He never seems to his it

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by toby2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave,[B] everybody [/B]start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave
Sorry if I may ask? Who is the everybody�

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by jrusky(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonut:

He singled him out because he's tribalist.
He's the male version of Abike Dabere.
Both are freaking tribalists!

So your definition of tribalist mean singling someone out for troll bah?

Nnwanne go back to school ok.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ajailer(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
ppl don't seems to get the matter here. it's like Mikey boi is being accused of being a scammer which afolayan is aware of and thereby exposing him. mikey boi is the one digging up tribalistic past
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

Nollywood is what it is today due to the Igbos who pioneered the industry from the plays that was hitherto in existence to movies in the early 90's.

Even till now, Igbos still control the industry and that's why this brat called Kunle Afolayan is so envious.
Nollywood is what it is because of igbo business men.

They created the template, supply chain and even the market for it.

An owambe jolly just come that does not know why people love Nollywood would just be misbehaving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

It is always no mans land until they return your people in trucks, handicapped , like 1967.

Osu practice and baby factory are the new civilization. Cheers!

Dude, Lagos is No Man's Land and you can't do nothing about it.
Abobaku skull mining people who have made the waste the ritual capital of the world.

People that eat algae soup think they have opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Your actors were poor because of piracy since producers were not sure of their profit.

Movies were predictable and only required one week to complete script , casting and production.

Foreign investors did not trust the industry then because of the criminal nature of your people.
Go to south Africa or other countries.. They know mr. Ibu, osuofia, sam loco, aki and paw paw. With all your recent foreign investors and saintly nature of your people, who do you people have? Who know una?
Rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

He grew up in the south west doesn't mean you stinking things fed him or made him who he is today and it is proven that filmmakers from your land don't feature igbos.

Oh and your disgraced and hungry Pete Edochie who messed himself up with Shia Moslems because of peanuts is not tribalistic when he openly criticized Olu Jacobs for playing an Igbo chief in a movie

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Go to south Africa or other countries.. They know mr. Ibu, osuofia, sam loco, aki and paw paw. With all your recent foreign investors and saintly nature of your people, who do you people have? Who know una?
Rubbish

Desmond Elliot, Omotola , Olu Jacobs etc are not known outside Nigeria . wow.

Remove Sam Loco from your list he was Deltan.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
ajailer:
[s]ppl don't seems to get the matter here. it's like Mikey boi is being accused of being a scammer which afolayan is aware of and thereby exposing him. mikey boi is the one digging up tribalistic past[/s]

It is you that can't read and comprehend. An impostor used Mike's pictures to scam a gullible lady from Zambia and she got across to Kunle Afolayan to complain to him since she believes he is a Nigerian actor too. But instead of Kunle Afolayan to be matured, responsible and professional by getting in touch with Mike Ezuruonye to inform him about it, he quietly broadcasted it on his page! Who does such rubbish if not a tribalistic cum like Kunle??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Oh and your disgraced and hungry Pete Edochie who messed himself up with Shia Moslems because of peanuts is not tribalistic when he openly criticized Olu Jacobs for playing an Igbo chief in a movie
No one from your tribe is even up to Pete Edochie and you call him hungry? It is finished, Go buy sense abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

No one from your tribe is even up to Pete Edochie and you call him hungry? It is finished, Go buy sense abeg.

But didn't he cry out on social media last week for collecting money without reading a script?

Something Olu Jacobs wouldn't do - A true king not an occultist and ritualist.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Desmond Elliot, Omotola , Olu Jacobs etc are not known outside Nigeria . wow.

Remove Sam Loco from your list he was Deltan.
Haha.. No one knows them, you can't compare their popularity to the names i mentioned.

Even if i remove sam loco, there's Genevieve, patience ozokwor and so on. But i won't remove sam loco, he is part of us, delta is part of south east and like you said earlier, our movies were from asaba.
Adios

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by kingthreat(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbo actors should sabotage Kunle Afolayan's movies. But I am scared, some may give in because of the money
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Tedpgrass: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave, everybody start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave

This is an inadequate response to the conversation you pasted above..

To your response, it reeks of self-delusion!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kraytur: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
decatalyst:
Who go settle this matter laidis?

Bobrisky
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by 2cribz: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mike na ffk for nollywood. Omo see epistle. Whats the diff vetween dstv 2700 sub and 4600,even compact sef na nonsense. DSTV should be banned from nigeria.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
kingthreat:
Igbo actors should sabotage Kunle Afolayan's movies. But I am scared, some may give in because of the money
Or their criminals should pirate it as well like they've always done?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
E don happen oh
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by stawarts(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pls who are these set of people that turn every word or action of other tribe to tribal attack. These set of people are not speaking for the mature ones, I'm a Lagos guy operate from computer village to Alaba market calling one another omo Ibo or omo yoruba is a common language and neither Ibo nor Yoruba term it as an offensive language. Teni call Erika omo Ibo and some ignorant people have take it personal and I'm very sure these set of people are not just people from a particular tribe they are the misinformed people with inferiority complex and can be find among any tribe. Is it not clear that what is happening btw Mike and Kunle is personal. Pls leave them to sort out their difference. Not all matter you read online you must contribute, just read and move on. Mr know it all.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by PHIPEX(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle has a history of throwing childish tantrum, first against the entire Igbo tribe and now to Mike. He definitely has a deep rooted hatred against his colleagues down the East to have made similar statements twice in a row. Respect is earned not a right and he keeps losing the litle he had in the sight of reasonable people and he better work to change it while he can before he gets stereotyped as a tribalist.

https://www.nairaland.com/2240758/kunle-afolayan-blasts-igbos-blames

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by ajailer(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

It is you that can't read and comprehend. An impostor used Mike's pictures to scam a gullible lady from Zambia and she got across to Kunle Afolayan to complain to him since she believes he is a Nigerian actor too. But instead of Kunle Afolayan to be matured, responsible and professional by getting in touch with Mike Ezuruonye to inform him about it, he quietly broadcasted it on his page! Who does such rubbish if not a tribalistic cum like Kunle??

d lady said it was getting too much and that Mike is lying about it online..... how u know say d lady na from zambia, the lady's country was not mentioned in the whole story....... b like say na u be mike PA

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Shuzzi(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are an illiterate.
same as you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Yujin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonut:

He singled him out because he's tribalist.
He's the male version of Abike Dabere.
Both are freaking tribalists!
Abike 'Dabere' shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
espn:
Two idiots...next...
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, your response cracked me up, Hian grin

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Tedpgrass: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

Nollywood is what it is today due to the Igbos who pioneered the industry from the plays that was hitherto in existence to movies in the early 90's.............. .

Rather biased view..

Little walk down memory lane..

Remember drama days of NTA and the Corp before it... In the 60's. No tribe took precedence.

Ogunde and other theatre coys ruled the waves in the 70-80's..with award-winning productions. Some with international clout. More SW names featured here with a few Northern and eastern ones.

Dramatisation then followed through, with great shows that further increased the international spotlight on us. It was a Wazobia of sorts.

Then came the CD/DVD proliferation of films and dramas in late 90's to the noughties.. That I agree the SE largely created the supply chain boomerang effect. But quality was greatly impaired after a shortwhile and.... that by default affected the niche..

The quality of the productions went down tremendously.. Sub-genres, largely non-English speaking, got more international exposure due to the quality of the scripts and acting underpinned by expressions of various (ancestral) art forms.

Unfortunately this quick turnover business strategy also became the Achilles heel as it encouraged piracy and copyright infringement, a big rot which the industry is yet to fully curb.

Still a problem despite a large shift to e-media presently.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.