Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89067 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
tiger28:
Igbo this, Igbo that!
These negros have been WIRED SINCE BIRTH with the " We are the Victims" nonsense. I am not surprised with this idiot that was born in SW, I thought he was better than the Village illiterate ones.
Did mike lie??
Is he not a victim?
Is kunle not a tribalist?

Stop being fvcking sentimental

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Chicastle: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Igbo haters everywhere.

Thank God we are Igbo.

I
Attire oo

Especially those yorubas ,their own hatred is too much
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mentored: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=naija4life247 post=94371954]

While you are still in Nigeria? Are you like the Church's billboard that gives people direction to the Church but never ever goes to Church? The billboard is always at the junction directing people to the Church, but the billboard never ever leaves the junction.[/quote

If you miss church

Salvation ministry hold evening services
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Slymontee: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
If not for the way Nigeria is structured. If not that Igbos were so marginalised and forced to move to Lagos as the only location for easier international business based on airport and seaport, Kunle wouldn't be this bloated to the extent of trying to mess up Mike. This shows he wasn't seeing Mike as a colleague but a tout; and the only thing that would make Kunle see Mike (of all people) that way would just be Kunle's self-overrated status in Nollywood and tribal hatred. Some of us are not celebs yet but people are already using our profiles to attempt to scam others. How much more a handsome celeb like Mike? So for Kunle to circulate that rubbish shows he already passed judgement on Mike and that's so immature.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mentored: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chicastle:

I
Attire oo

Especially those yorubas ,their own hatred is too much

Bishop David Oyedepo is Yoruba

Pastor EA ADEBOYE is yoruba

and many more

lets not generalize

Lets not enter into the mud to fight

because a pig insulted us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
kikelomojessy:
He shouldn't have posted it if he knows it's non of his business.

It could be that Mike Eze is quilty with the way he was ranting in that post. We should not be quick to judge K.A
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
I pray make boat of Una fight.

For now it is kunle(Yoruba) 1-0 Mike(Igbo) grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by smile11s(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
makinson2865:

Jesus, see finishing!! Oga at this point I'd advice you to stop hammering that 'bitter soul' nick named smile because d dude is about to hang himself o. I can sense it. the guy is in pain for yoruba matter. MALOKU EYAN LORUN O

You be big cow! Omo Yoruba nimi and I be Igbo too. Entitled mother bleepers. Na Ogun go give you serious stomach pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by immunity9ja: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.

A typical Yoruba attitude for sure from Kunle A. Whereas, he forgets the facts the Yorubas are the most hypocritical in our naija. They're the sellout of our nation

Igbo's success will continue to choke Hater's. Igbo's are the bread winners of Nigeria. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle is a rabid tribalist.

Most of the yoruba defending him are either ignorant of his antecedence or are bigots themselves.

Just look at the nonsense he wrote.

If i were mike, i would find him and give him a dirty slap.

Ogbomoso steven spielberg.

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by dododawa1: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nothing concern me,I be FULANI.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
jrusky:

No no no you missed the message. Pls lets stop claiming victim in everything. People do quarelled and they settled it's not about tribe ok.

If Afolayan said Mike scammed women pls Afolayan did not say Igbo are scamming women so this is personal biko stop all these victim maniac in all things.

Enough of all these everybody hate Iģbo sorry no one hate me so you are the one who knows those that hate you.

And for Mike the outburst is overly too much. Ranting like he-goat is too immature just for saying he scammed women. His rants too childish like someone filled with grudges pumped up like a balloon ready to burst at a slight. People said much more to Jim Iyke but the guy never start speaking like someone with Diarrhoea of the mouth.
Shut up! You are not igbo so why should yoruba hate you.. All these words from you and i can't found one that condemned kunle's wicked behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave, everybody start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave

Masters do not let slaves just walk away!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by 99thEnemy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
daewoorazer:

Masturbate over it
Tell him I sell moisturizing soap and vaseline too. grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
It is in their nature to be tribal,majority of them.
Just that you guys are better in embracing others.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
osejie17:
This kunle self no get sense, y is he so bent on embarrassing his fellow colleague. look at the statement. And I don't blame Mike, he never expected this rubbish from him. I have heard so many encounter from people whose social account is been hacked in order to ask for alms on using false identify. and he has made it cleared he's not the one. so y this hostility on your fellow colleague? so am not surprised Mike is angry with him. I will also do the same
His character is zero.

That was how at one time he went on the internet attacking igbos for piracy.

You would think he is the only producer in the industry.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by millykel: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Only ofe mmanu people wey make sense na the ones born and bred abroad, but the ones here can sell and betray you for pie nut.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by mentored: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tmb78:
And as usual,the igbos aren't talking about one of their sisters who posted such rubbish to Kunles page.
Does it make sense to betray your fellow Igbo like that.
She didn't take the matter to their Igbo brothers in AGN.
There must be a reason why na!

anybody can open any page to impersonate anybody

The said sister might be hausa edo ibibio igbo yoruba or even american

SO EASY TO SEE WHY NIGERIA IS WHERE SHE IS AS A COUNTRY

A country is made up of its people

whether wise or foolish

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Minjim: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
This guys just barking at the wrong tree.
There is nothing sinister in that Afolayan's post.
Maybe he's had another issue with Afolayan, all these rant can't be due to this

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by curvilicious: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afolayan didnt Donnell at all. He even screenshot the reporter name join. Oga o embarassed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by daewoorazer(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
99thEnemy:
Tell him I sell moisturizing soap and vaseline too. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Minjim:
This guys just barking at the wrong tree.
There is nothing sinister in that Afolayan's post
But there is something sinister in mike's post when he called him a tribalist.

You and kunle are not well.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
femi4:
Igbos and the tribal card. Always playing the victim card. What Kunle did was wrong but it had no link along the tribal war Mike is preaching
Kunle might not be wrong after all, with the way Mike was in that post ranting one would think the lady that reported him said the truth about him
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by vicshub(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am going to post this ones so pay attention.. The only archivement some of you have ever is having sufficient data on your phone to come and show us how irrelevant your school of thought is. Let's look at it from an official point of view.. I a colleague of mine in the office was sent an information that is capable of jeopardising my reputation in that office and instead of him telling me privately about it, he decides to tell everyone at the office without first verifying if the information was true, I will go ballistic. If he was not careful enough to do the RIGHT THING, I will not be careful with my reply.. TRUE FACT.

11 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Chris2863(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
visijo:
When someone decides to leave you just let him/ her to go. People are like clothes you can never be naked even if you are poor.��
How does this shit relate to the thread?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

That's not what I meant. Igbos like playing tribal card. They defend their criminals and claim the law enforcement agents are jealous of them. That's what Black Americans do as well after they are arrested for crimes or do not fulfil contractual terms.

You've said it all.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

A decade , a century, a millennium can all be "one day".
I don't care when the "one day" comes but you will remain part of Nigeria until your people learn the graceful art of humility and understand that greed is a moral vice.
Greed? When most of the yahoo boys soiling the country's image are from your tribe.
Stop begging for unity stylishly and stop acting superior cos you never were and will never be.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sesan85(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
These Igbo people and their persecution delusions and always taking refuge in playing tribal cards, smh. What's wrong with these people that they all reason the same way? It's as if rational thinking is alien to them. Is the water they drink in that their redmud, erosion-ravaged landlocked homeland contaminated with the poison of psychosis?

When the appointees of the GEJ government were as expected sacked by the new Buhari Administration, only the utterly tribalistic Igbo woman Onyeka Onwenu boldly announced to the world that she was sacked because she is Igbo.

During the Innoson vs GTB saga, Innocent Chukwuma's wife also claimed they were being "witch-hunted" because they were Igbo, as she famously asked "is it because we're Igbo"?

An Ignorant non-entity called Zybby Michael also accused the organizers of AMVCA awards of tribalism. The tribalistic Igbo slowpoke even called the AMVCA a "Yoruba Award."

A certain Twitter guy (half Edo, half Igbo) once dissed Phyno by claiming Phyno was no longer relevant because of Phyno's silence on the music scene. Phyno replied the guy immediately, accusing him of tribalism. The idiotic singer must have thought the guy who dissed him was Yoruba.

You can see this patern everywhere. Do you criticize Peter Obi? That must be because Obi is Igbo. When the Igbo man is winning, it's because he's "special," but when he loses, it must be because there's a gang-up against him.

If the Igbo man dominates a particular section (like we always see in the Super Eagles), he believes it's on merit and also because he's the best and special. But when he's found wanting in other areas, that must be because he's being marginalized.

According to their warped minds, everyone hates them. South Africans hate them, Ghanaians hate them, Malaysians, Indonesians, Indians, Yorubas, Ijaws, Hausas hate them. They're allergic to having an introspection or taking responsibility for their own toxic behaviours

Just look at this utterly despicable slowpoke Ezuruonye or whatever the Bleep the slowpoke calls himself immediately accusing Kunle of tribalism because of Kunle's slight against him? How can an ethnic group suffer from mass delusional personality disorder? Both their intellectuals and touts think the same way. Even the old fool Achebe dropped an anti-Yoruba ethnocentric balderdash before he passed on.

They just can't help it, that's who they are. What an enigmatic people. I hope they just get cured of their persecution delusions ASAP.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

It was proven that William Uchemba impersonated the United nations to run scams. We all know where he comes from .

Celebrities run scam as well.

An Igbo woman reported Mike to a Yoruba actor/director/producer because he sees the Yoruba actor as decent when compared to her tribesman.

I have come across several myopic and senseless posts in this thread but this one here takes the cake.

Talking about celebrities and scam/drugs, we all saw when a popular Yoruba actor was caught with swallowed drugs in his stomach and he was detained until he shiit it out disgracefully.

Are you that dull that you can't differentiate an Igbo name from a Zambian/Southern African name? Which Igbo woman will go to Kunle Afolayan to complain when there are hundreds of more responsible and reputable Igbo actors she can go to?

It is quite obvious that Kunle Afolayan is childish, irresponsible and a tribalistic brat. In this age of social media scam, lots of celebrities are being impersonated by scamers who use their pictures to defraud gullible people. This is something that idiat who calls himself an actor should know already yet he saw it as an opportunity to ruin another person's reputation/image.

The same Kunle Afolayan also made a very reckless, unreasonable and tribalistic statement the other time. I wonder why some people from that part of Nigeria are always tribalistic and irresponsible, just look at Kunle Afolayan and Abike Dabiri among others from there.

So disgusting.
Tufiakwa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Tmb78(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
mentored:

Your brain didn't let you know that anybody can open any page to impersonate anybody.

The said sister might be hausa edo ibibio igbo yoruba or even american

SO EASY TO SEE WHY NIGERIA IS WHERE SHE IS AS A COUNTRY

A country is made up of its people

whether wise or foolish
If only your own brain will think like this if the name of the woman were to be yoruba.
Of course,we both know it won't. grin grin grin
So I concur that a country is made up of it's people
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by toby2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
I really don't see what is wrong with what he posted. and why is it that some Igbo's always feel they are been hated on? any small thing they bring that topic up?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afolaya or whatever he is called has a long history of bigotry.

The only reason why it has not been serious issue is because igbos are too big in the industry and don't see him as a big deal.

But now he has decided to face a specific person out of the bitterness of his heart and deserves the clapback.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.