Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone (89072 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make Mike go meet Kunle for house nah so that he go beat am before you come dey run your mouth like tap wey nor get control. Two big boys running their mouths. Nonsense
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Kunle Afolayan is a tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist just like majority of the yorubas. I knew that since way back.
I am among the minority who see people beyond ethnic and religious perspective.
where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by sesan85(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
CSTRR:
Kunle is a rabid tribalist.

Most of the yoruba defending him are either ignorant of his antecedence or are bigots themselves.

Just look at the nonsense he wrote.

If i were mike, i would find him and give him a dirty slap.

Ogbomoso steven spielberg.

Ogbomosho Steven Spielberg abi? Okay, just tell me any of your irrelevant Osu IPOB pig film producers as big as him. I'll wait.

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

I have come across several myopic and senseless posts in this thread but this one here takes the cake.

Talking about celebrates and scam/drugs, we all saw when a popular Yoruba actor was caught with swallowed drugs in his stomach and he detained until he shiit it out disgracefully.

Are you that dull that you can't differentiate an Igbo name from a Zambian/Southern African name? Which Igbo woman will go to Kunle Afolayan to complain when there are hundreds of more responsible and reputable Igbo actors she can go to?

It is quite obvious that Kunle Afolayan is childish, irresponsible and a tribalistic brat. In this age of social media scam, lots of celebrities are being impersonated by scamers who use their pictures to defraud gullible people. This is something that idiat who calls himself an actor should know already yet he saw it as an opportunity to ruin another person's reputation/image.

The same Kunle Afolayan also made a very reckless, unreasonable and tribalistic statement the other time. I wonder why some people from that part of Nigeria are always tribalistic and irresponsible, just look at Kunle Afolayan and Abike Dabiri among others from there.

So disgusting.
Tufiakwa!

Fix your region stop being parasites. Mike agreed that he grew up in South West and would be nobody without Yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
proeast:

I have come across several myopic and senseless posts in this thread but this one here takes the cake.

Talking about celebrates and scam/drugs, we all saw when a popular Yoruba actor was caught with swallowed drugs in his stomach and he detained until he shiit it out disgracefully.

Are you that dull that you can't differentiate an Igbo name from a Zambian/Southern African name? Which Igbo woman will go to Kunle Afolayan to complain when there are hundreds of more responsible and reputable Igbo actors she can go to?

It is quite obvious that Kunle Afolayan is childish, irresponsible and a tribalistic brat. In this age of social media scam, lots of celebrities are being impersonated by scamers who use their pictures to defraud gullible people. This is something that idiat who calls himself an actor should know already yet he saw it as an opportunity to ruin another person's reputation/image.

The same Kunle Afolayan also made a very reckless, unreasonable and tribalistic statement the other time. I wonder why some people from that part of Nigeria are always tribalistic and irresponsible, just look at Kunle Afolayan and Abike Dabiri among others from there.

So disgusting.
Tufiakwa!
From their elites to their peasants.

Bigots all of them.

They may not show you, but it is there and will come out one day.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
One reason you should know that Igbos are the engine of Nigeria's existence is this:

Everybody don't want them to go and form their own country yet everybody pretend they don't like Igbos.

It is on global record that this same Igbo people want to leave you guys peacefully and go form their own country for peace to reign but it is you same Yorubas that will scream and curse them when they try to secede from Nigeria.

That should tell you who is the problem.

Let Yorubas wake up one day and bravely say they want Oodua Republic, and watch the whole Nigeria of all tribe celebrate their exit but when Igbo say they want to leave, everybody start to shiver and fight them, isn't it obvious they are the ones holding Nigeria together and also holding what other Nigerians need to survive, why so bitter about them yet you don't want them to leave
Exactly.. Don't mind those 2 faced people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

Mike don talk am say Kunle no lie to dey cast igbo in his movie, and I want to ask how many Yorubas have been cast in igbo movie?
na the thing wey dey pain am be that
How many Yoruba actors sabi speak Igbo?
Abi na to just dey open mouth dey shout ah! ah! ah! upandan.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Coder2Client(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Kunle Afolayan is a tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist just like majority of the yorubas. I knew that since way back.
I am among the minority who see people beyond ethnic and religious perspective.

Wow! You're really on the loose.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kamdil: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make free ethereum by viewing ads, no investment required, it is simply free.

You can make up to 1 ethereum or more in a month. That is over 300 dollars, with no investment.

WhatsApp me 070-444,eight,two,631
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Kunle afolayan is a foolish tribalist ... but i hate nollywood with passion ... i prefer the nollywood i watched while growing up....
The nollywood movies we enjoyed while growing up were all thanks to the igbos. Now Nollywood is rubbish ever since yorubas became too involved due the fact they are trying to copy western style with their fake accent.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by OpinionCounts(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The sender of the DM self lacks sense.

The one that is spreading a senseless DM by posting it on social media is the bigger idiot..

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

It was proven that William Uchemba impersonated the United nations to run scams. We all know where he comes from .

Celebrities run scam as well.

An Igbo woman reported Mike to a Yoruba actor/director/producer because he sees the Yoruba actor as decent when compared to her tribesman.
Yeah right.
You guys support evil once it comes from your own.
If Mike Ezuruonye had posted that about the mumu Kunle, your people would have gone off the rails.
For once, speak the truth, you won't die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by crystalpapers(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
I'm Yoruba but what kunle afolayan did or acted is wrong in all sense, very wrong you don't call out someone like without giving him the benefit of doubt.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Aksnoopy: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
davizy1:

how can you contradict yourself so much.....you really need to evaluate your thinking faculty... you're preaching exactly what you claim to be against
It's either you are ill-educate or you just decided to quote me out of context due to ignorance.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
sesan85:

Ogbomosho Steven Spielberg abi? Okay, just tell me any of your irrelevant Osu IPOB pig film producers as big as him. I'll wait.
Shut up.

How many films has done? What special award has he won?

What is his contribution to Nollywood beside enriching himself and his family.

A jolly just come for that matter, leveraging on the hardwork of others that came before him.
Just small success, his head is already swelling.

Evem among the new generation producers which he is, i would rate izu ojukwu as a much better producer.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonut:

Yeah right.
You guys support evil once it comes from your own.
If Mike Ezuruonye had posted that about the mumu Kunle, your people would have gone off the rails.
For once, speak the truth, you won't die.

Now answer this politely and honestly:

Is Allen Onyeama of Air Peace a criminal?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Hahaa. Which igbo compares to Kunle Afolayan? grin
You mean the guy no one knows?
Put the two together outside the western States, and let's see who people will recognise.
You think Nigeria starts and ends in your state.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Sheggy13(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:

You are among the minority who see beyond ethnic and religious perspective, but you also know that majority of Yorubas are tribal bigot and ethnic jingoist. Well, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I cannot be arguing with someone who is not mentally sound. Definitely, you need psychiatirc evaluation and mental examination because you are losing it gradually, in no distant moment, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota Market.
Don't mind the fool contradicting himself.. The person that made that post to accuse Mike is a fellow Igbo person with the name Mwandu. Afolayan merely reposted.. But because they have to accuse Yorubas as the source of their problems and show their ethnic bigotry, they're dragging Afolayan and the stupid ones here on NL are insulting all Yorubas over a post made by their kinsman.. What kind of delusion and obsession can be more than this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Fix your region stop being parasites. Mike agreed that he grew up in South West and would be nobody without Yorubas

You should fix your slum settlements you call cities before calling out Igbos that live in far better cities, towns and villages.

Stop hiding behind Lagos, a No Man's Land that was developed by Nigerians. Every Nigerian has claims to Lagos and Abuja for obvious reasons. Until you can make your rustic towns and eye sore villages decent, nobody will take you serious.
Mike grew up in Lagos when it was the capital of Nigeria, same way lots of Nigerians are growing up in Abuja.
Primitive minded people that can't reason like civilized people. SMH!

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Solatium:

No a film maker.
For your education,a film maker is Better and bigger that an actor
Yeah, right.
Keep telling yourself that
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by davizy1: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Aksnoopy:
It's either you are ill-educate or you just decided to quote me out of context due to ignorance.

Dude are you dumb, cause if you've get a mind that's functioning as it should, you should be able to detect that it's rubbish you wrote...at least try to think before you type... I'll advise you calmly take your time and read the trash wrote up there and find the loopholes in your silly logic
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

That's not what I meant. Igbos like playing tribal card. They defend their criminals and claim the law enforcement agents are jealous of them. That's what Black Americans do as well after they are arrested for crimes or do not fulfil contractual terms.
We defend our criminals? Like seriously?
Last time I checked, we're not the one praising a drug baron and hoping he wins 2023 elections.

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Kamdil: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make free ethereum by viewing ads, no investment required, it is simply free.

You can make up to 1 ethereum or more in a month. That is over 300 dollars, with no investment.

WhatsApp 070-444-eight,two,631
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by FuckThaMod: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
sesan85:

Who are the bolded? Never heard of them
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
see missiles flying up and down.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Genevieve Nnaji just tried her hands at producing just once.

And Netflix bought it immediately.
It made waves all the way to CNN, even right up to the oscar commitee.

What is so special about this kunle guy that is making him misbehave?

What has he achieved?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The nollywood movies we enjoyed while growing up were all thanks to the igbos. Now Nollywood is rubbish ever since yorubas became too involved due the fact they are trying to copy western style with their fake accent.

Your actors were poor because of piracy since producers were not sure of their profit.

Movies were predictable and only required one week to complete script , casting and production.

Foreign investors did not trust the industry then because of the criminal nature of your people.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
jrusky:

No no no you missed the message. Pls lets stop claiming victim in everything. People do quarelled and they settled it's not about tribe ok.

If Afolayan said Mike scammed women pls Afolayan did not say Igbo are scamming women so this is personal biko stop all these victim maniac in all things.

Enough of all these everybody hate Iģbo sorry no one hate me so you are the one who knows those that hate you.

And for Mike the outburst is overly too much. Ranting like he-goat is too immature just for saying he scammed women. His rants too childish like someone filled with grudges pumped up like a balloon ready to burst at a slight. People said much more to Jim Iyke but the guy never start speaking like someone with Diarrhoea of the mouth.
He singled him out because he's tribalist.
He's the male version of Abike Dabere.
Both are freaking tribalists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by nonut: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Now answer this politely and honestly:

Is Allen Onyeama of Air Peace a criminal?
I don't answer silly questions.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by proeast(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
CSTRR:

From their elites to their peasants.

Bigots all of them.

They may not show you, but it is there and will come out one day.

It's so disgusting how these people behave. You will think it's only the illiterate ones among them, but no, it cuts across all of them.

Look at Abike Dabiri, Tinubu, and now this bingo who calls himself an actor. They all have the same primitive traits!

Look at them hiding behind Lagos that was Nigeria's capital for donkey years to claim developed region when the rest of their so-called cities and towns are nothing but glorified slum settlements.

Tufiakwa!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by CSTRR: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonut:

He singled him out because he's tribalist.
He's the male version of Abike Dabere.
Both are freaking tribalists!
Remi tinubu too.

The best among them are tribalist.

Imagine how the worst of them will be.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone by Misterdhee1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
nonut:

You mean the guy no one knows?
Put the two together outside the western States, and let's see who people will recognise.
You think Nigeria starts and ends in your state.
You don't know him because you're inconsequential. The people who matter know him because he is heads and shoulders above any filmmaker from the east. Roger that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.