Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? (23129 Views)

Power Of Good Pussy / Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eiAR0lKRQ
Watch this funny entertained video for free don't to keep you entertainment company.

Tightness, taste, smell, looks.
If I find it aesthetically pleasing, think it looks pretty, then
that's good. If I get close to it to give it a little play with
my tongue, and it doesn't smell horrendous, also good. If
it tastes… Acceptable, also good. Then, when it's all
proper wet and easy to accept me, if it feels nice and tight
and soft and it doesn't have all sorts of weird angles and
bumps in there, then that is also good. I like a nice
difficult entrance for her, even if it is hella wet, then I like
to feel the stretching of it and it widening to accept me,
and I like the softness of it.

Watch the ads video on YouTube for freee when you subscribe the YouTube channel and like the video for freee now click don't miss

Don't forget to drop a quote below thank you
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by LegendAnselm: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote][/quote]who Ar u here...why wont i access ur profile? even those that hav gain access to it confirmed that ur profile is mysterious

i repeated who ar u
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95382294]Drop a quote below [/quote
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95356369][/quote]
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95356369][/quote
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95554188][/quote]
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
LegendAnselm:
who Ar u here...why wont i access ur profile? even those that hav gain access to it confirmed that ur profile is mysterious

i repeated who ar u
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95554188][/quote]
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by PAWG(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's hard to differentiate until you experience them.

A good pussy is not too tight or loose, devoid of foul odour, responds to stimulus (gets wet when stimulated) and fleshy wink

Best pvssy I ever had is Angela's, I miss her so much.

No smell, always responds to stimulus and the best part is that she adored me. She made me realize that love (real) isn't a myth.

Good pvssy is genetic not a product of good hygiene or hard word, it's either you gat it or you don't.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2020
PAWG:
It's hard to differentiate until you experience them.

A good pussy is not too tight or loose, devoid of foul odour, responds to stimulus (gets wet when stimulated) and fleshy wink

Best pvssy I ever had is Angela's, I miss her so much.

No smell, always responds to stimulus and the best part is that she adored me. She made me realize that love (real) isn't a myth.

Good pvssy is genetic not a product of good hygiene or hard word, it's either you gat it or you don't.
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Watch
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Subscribeforfree post=95356369][/quote]
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 2 Spot A Hoe / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / 5 Challenges Of Being Lanky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.