Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? (23142 Views)

Power Of Good Pussy / Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
Subscribeforfree:
Drop a quote below
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? by Subscribeforfree: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Subscribeforfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTJUwgC5iI
Watch this funny entertained video for free don't to keep you entertainment company.

Tightness, taste, smell, looks.
If I find it aesthetically pleasing, think it looks pretty, then
that's good. If I get close to it to give it a little play with
my tongue, and it doesn't smell horrendous, also good. If
it tastes… Acceptable, also good. Then, when it's all
proper wet and easy to accept me, if it feels nice and tight
and soft and it doesn't have all sorts of weird angles and
bumps in there, then that is also good. I like a nice
difficult entrance for her, even if it is hella wet, then I like
to feel the stretching of it and it widening to accept me,
and I like the softness of it.

Watch the ads video on YouTube for freee when you subscribe the YouTube channel and like the video for freee now click don't miss

Don't forget to drop a quote below thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.