Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (104577 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by alllivesmatter(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
hakym619:
Very good

Yoruba's don't condone sexual immorality.

Other tribes learn morality from the south west

You don't have to take sides with tribes. What do you mean by "other tribes" ?

Face the issue on ground and leave tribes outta this, please.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Freddo99(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Won ti do e pa grin

See her leg like toothpick
u really make me laugh today!
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by faithfull18(f): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
End time children.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by optimus106(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example

Boastfully
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Bianda24: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
It happened in Keps Hotel in Gbagi Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool dem don expand her to to comatose.Useless okrika girl.Thank u mother jare

The mum couldn't have done that. Irrespective of what the girl has done. How can you make a mature girl walk down the street in panties.

Parents should think of the implication of what they do sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Good mother kill u there ...
Looking at the mother, i can boostfully tell u dat she was the one who teach her daughter how to woo ...
See wetin her mother wear..
A good mother should show a good example
See Dis Gracious Fool... No Wonder You Never Get Sense, Please WeyTin You Wan Make She Wear, So You Wan Make She Wear Native,Suit Or Coat Abi To That kain Place. My Brother You Be BUHARI First Born .
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
I be Sir ooo ... Mummy's Pikin grin
grin sorry for the missedup..i thought u are "ma" ... Some of the "sir's" here no get joy oo
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
OLABOY8495:
See Dis Gracious Fool... No Wonder You Never Get Sense, Please WeyTin You Wan Make She Wear, So You Wan Make She Wear Native,Suit Or Coat Abi To That kain Place. My Brother You Be BUHARI First Born .
When i thought u have sence...
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Small girls of nowadays are more corrupt than you could imagine
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by bejeria101(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
O.F.R OLOSHO OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
optimus106:

Boastfully
#thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes na... Don't u think what she wear is a turn-on to some rapist ?

If that can turn any man on, take it from me he has a serious problem. Cos that blouse is long and covered her bum well. What I blamed the mum was the way she dragged the girl out in panties. A mature girl!

That is an abuse. It is bad enough that she is drawing the attention of people by shouting let alone dragging her out in panties. This girl is supposed to be her daughter. She can descend on her when they get home. Combine knock and slap inside the house.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by midolian(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
anonimi:

Your last paragraph suggests that you are in the same league of using many rounds to disfigure the destiny of tiny things that are the daughters of concerned mothers.
Very unnecessary addition to your comment.
This Jonathan boys, I no know Wetin I do Una o. Can't I make comment in peace again? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
midolian:
This tiny thing sef don dey know man grin

Na only God go save our children from the many wolves wey dey this generation.

If the mother had not come to her rescue, many more rounds would have been used to disfigure her destiny.
Are you a Virgin? Holy Nweje
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Mart1994(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Offpoint1:
Did anyone hear the "Obo" and "ma fi ata si" [ part? Lie he la I he la la!

Iya ejo, I know she's wrong, but ejo e ma fi ata ni'nu obo omo yin ejo. Ko right, Ko necessary.
[/b]yes brah[b]
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by midolian(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ishilove:
Wetin dey hungry children of nowadays no dey market
Honestly...
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by byinks(f): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
WOW! I heard her mum said she will put pepper on her itching pussy. shocked
Will she do the same when her daughter is being fvcked, screwed and drilled in BBnaija. That's why ladies want to enter BBnaija house because that's the only house where they fvck in camera and their parents will clap for them

Putting pepper doesn't work.
The pain only makes them return to the D with a vengance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
lastclaire4:

If that can turn any man on, take it from me he has a serious problem. Cos that blouse is long and covered her bum well. What I blamed the mum was the way she dragged the girl out in panties. A mature girl!

That is an abuse. It is bad enough that she is drawing the attention of people by shouting let alone dragging her out in panties. This girl is supposed to be her daughter. She can descend on her when they get home. Combine knock and slap inside the house.
Wait o, if u are a woman can u wear dat in public ?? ... I mean walking from ur house to hotel just to scog your daughter ?? ...and if are a man, can u allow ur wife to wear this in public ? ..
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
I don't really understand some people sha.... How do dey really expect the mother to dress up.... She is modest enough.... Abi if its genevieve or omotola jalade.... Will u people call her dressing indecent.... People and bad belle angry angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Wait o, if u are a woman can u wear dat in public ?? ... I mean walking from ur house to hotel just to scog your daughter ?? ...and if are a man, can u allow ur wife to wear this in public ? ..
There is nothing wrong with the cloth oga

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by babtoundey(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wetin Mama def go do for hotel. He sure say na family trade. Like mother, like daughter.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by tomdon(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Activist001:
Meat wey don done don done. No amount of beating unfuck her because she has already been fu.cked. cool

I wonder oo
What's the beating for now?
Is it that the girl never fĂșck the Bleep or the beating will unfuck the fĂșck?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by naetocemmy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=94507002]
Happens to me always with UBA, just check your account again and whatever you see is your actual balance. Still dat 26037 but d statement show 27kplus which was suppose to be my actual bal.
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I dont see anything wrong with that dress. Is it her fault that she has big bum bum which she covered as much as possible?
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by tomdon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
ajbf:
Where are the fake woman's rights groups?
How dare the woman beating an adult female like that?
Imagine if it were a man whether he is her father or not, the various right groups would have been screaming to sky.

Oga how will a man not beat his daughter
Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Adakintroy: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U are also a fool when u think a woman wearing trouser to correct her daugter is the right thing..

You mumu. What's the correlation between trouser and bad parenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
She is a Bad mother .... It was her harshness in the first place that swerved the girl out ....

Look at the way she was addressing her ... "Won ti do e pa ... obo e to n ju e loju yen, ma fi ata si ... (They have sexed u well abi, your vagina that's gragra you, I will pepper it for you) ....

Is that how to raise a child and importantly a girl child

She handled it all wrong, the girl will still run out to find solace outside again .... !!
It works both ways. The girl may remember the harsh words and public humiliation and refrain from doing such in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.