Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17191 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2007
[size=18pt]Dear Islander, i'm terribly sorry to have wrongly accused you. I do admit to making a mistake and for that i say sorry and i take back every single bad word that i said about you.

I'm sorry!

And did i forget to say thanks for still sticking up for me despite all the stupid things i said?  kiss
[/size]

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2007
shocked sad

this will be my last post in here. .

you guys can have the thread sad

You attack muslims on all threads and the one thread were we are supposed to learn from other muslims you hijack too angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Ugwumba(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2007
@mukina2, if you are wise (I know you are), you will ignore the previous poster  angry and his rabid posts, as I have done in the past.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2007
Ugwunba i did so, seun actually split the topic, it was originally under Muslims Only sad
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2007
@mukina2

why did seun split it

I never posted here b4 i'm not a muslim but when i checked and say 'stalker man' as the last poster
I was curious why he was posting in a muslim only thread

He needs to take a hike, a long one
He has NL ADD syndrome
psychiatric evaluation is needed
either that or he needs a girlfriend or two to occupy him
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by mukina2: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2007
@ salsera the original thread was for muslims only but David hijacked it and turned it not something else, so it was divided.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan
Your apologies have been accepted Papi, No stress at all. These things do happen, Please know that Neelsel is the same crazy Islander you met a year ago, nothing has changed grin cheesy wink,

I am loving that teddybear. Maybe for all the stress you caused me I should have you do a life size one for my big three o, grin grin grin

@Proverbial,
I bought you a new whip wink wink wink. Just holla when you need me to drop it off,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2007
eya, love is in the air, i can feel it alright.

islander, no whippings for me. I thought you said you wanted it, if anything you can prompt me to use it on you. If you drop it off here, it would become useless.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

eya, love is in the air, i can feel it alright.

islander, no whippings for me. I thought you said you wanted it, if anything you can prompt me to use it on you. If you drop it off here, it would become useless.

ROFLMAO,

AWWWW c'mon after I went out of my way to get you that whip, you want to turn "holy" on moi cry cry cry cry cry cry,
Anyway, I am capable of whipping myself grin grin grin grin. I am a pro at multi tasking,

@Davidylan,
Just curious, but where in your posts did you claim not to liking Muslims
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2007
ok, that's interesting to know. as for me, no thanks.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

ok, that's interesting to know. as for me, no thanks.

enjoy ur day sir, have lots of wallpaper to finish( u kept me up late) grin grin
take care,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by PurestBoy(m): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2007
To All Muslims. Please ignore David. The fact that he bears a Christian name does not mean he's a Christian.
Christianity does not teach what he's claiming. I pray God forgive him( David) because he's not the one in the position to judge. Please do not regard him as a Christian.

Thanks
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2007
PurestBoy:

To All Muslims. Please ignore David. T[b]he fact that he bears a Christian name does not mean he's a Christian.
Christianity does not teach what he's claiming. I pray God forgive him( David) because he's not the one in the position to judge. Please do not regard him as a Christian. [/b]

Thanks
Second that wink wink wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

Second that wink wink wink

Omo, Omo, Please!! Let it go, angry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2007
PurestBoy:

To All Muslims. Please ignore David. The fact that he bears a Christian name does not mean he's a Christian.
Christianity does not teach what he's claiming. I pray God forgive him( David) because he's not the one in the position to judge. Please do not regard him as a Christian.

Thanks
the judgement day is gradually approaching, remember "DO NOT SERVE ANY OTHE god EXCEPT ME", well it will be sad seeing dude{david} like that yelling in the lake of fire, i pray he chnage before it gets to late
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by omoge(f): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin

ayefele200:

well it will be sad seeing dude{david} like that yelling in the lake of fire, i pray he chnage before it gets to late
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by nossycheek(f): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
Holy Ghost Zone. All David haters keep off! cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by hannydarl(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ David

Dont go to the north and say it o.I heard that a christian who touches the qoran must be killed talk less of one who quotes from it the only thing saving your head is you are far from them fanatics if not, eh eh Dave. Dave, dave, dave how many times I call you beware of all them wolves in sheeps clothing I don talk my own.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2007
hannydarl:

@ David

Dont go to the north and say it o.I heard that a christian who touches the qoran must be killed talk less of one who quotes from it the only thing saving your head is you are far from them fanatics if not, eh eh Dave. Dave, dave, dave how many times I call you beware of all them wolves in sheeps clothing I don talk my own.
NORTH ke,, even right here, he;s murdered alive, "to the bible", when jesus was nailed on the cross, some ignorant people were sayin negative things about, but he replied "GOD FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE DOING", i think that applies to DAVIDLYN case,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
lol the cat is out and mice decide to have a field day.  grin

PurestBoy:

Thanks

My dear, i am yet to see a worse hypocrite than you. I have claimed NAUGHT but the very things that allah allegedly claimed in his "holy" quran. Unless you show me that sura 19: 68-71 is no longer part of the quran you sir have no case!

nossycheek:

Holy Ghost Zone. All David haters keep off! cool

thank you my sister.  grin A man's enemies are they of his own household.

hannydarl:

@ David

Thanks for the concern.  grin I lived in yola for 10 months, i learnt to keep my mouth shut around members of the religion of the perpetually offended (appologies I-man).

As for ayefele and omo_eko, i leave you both in the sea of forgetfulness. May God have mercy.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
davidylan:

As for ayefele and omo_eko, i leave you both in the sea of forgetfulness. May God have mercy.
Glory and Honour unto thy lord, ma salam
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by omoge(f): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
davidylan, how you dey enjoy roch weather heard it's 79 today cheesy

when u reach north, don't say anything negative abt islam sha grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2007
omoge:

when u reach north, don't say anything negative about islam sha grin
do u hate MUSLIMS too?, or say negative things about religion?,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2007
omoge:

when u reach north, don't say anything negative about islam sha grin

my dear, Roch is great o. I'm getting new neighbours at long last so my spirits are up especially since i know one of them is female.  wink

Back to serious issues o jare. I can't see myself being back in the north ever again. besides even a 5 yr old is wise enough to note that you don't say "negative" things about the religion of "peace" even when those "negative" things are taken verbatim from the quran they hold so dear.
Please every right thinking muslim should go and read sura 19:68-71, it will do you a world of good to stop hiding your heads in the sands of denial by crying and gnashing your teeth anytime the incredulity of islam is pointed out.

If i hate muslims simply for pointing out the words of allah then does the corollary not hold that allah hates muslims?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
davidylan:

my dear, Roch is great o. I'm getting new neighbours at long last so my spirits are up[b] especially since i know one of them is female.  [/b] wink

Back to serious issues o jare. I can't see myself being back in the north ever again. besides even a 5 yr old is wise enough to note that you don't say "negative" things about the religion of "peace" even when those "negative" things are taken verbatim from the quran they hold so dear.
Please every right thinking muslim should go and read sura 19:68-71, it will do you a world of good to stop hiding your heads in the sands of denial by crying and gnashing your teeth anytime the incredulity of islam is pointed out.

If i hate muslims simply for pointing out the words of allah then does the corollary not hold that allah hates muslims?

allahu akhbar!! grin

How dare you compare yourself to allah?
when was the last time you turned a Jew into an ape?.
Allah is all knowing. grin

in his dreams
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
when I saw the title of this thread,david,I was afraid for you,brother.
I wondered if the Hausa talisman had pursued you from Yola come Nairaland.
Good to know you're not thinking of sending babs and bellotti to an early jannat grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2007
babyosisi:

when I saw the title of this thread,david,I was afraid for you,brother.
I wondered if the Hausa talisman had pursued you from Yola come Nairaland.
Good to know you're not thinking of sending babs and bellotti to an early jannat grin

the title of the thread is the handiwork of obantalapipi, the one and only, ruler of nairaland - Seun. grin How can i hate a muslim? It is mohammed and allah's deceptful ways that i hate.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
davidylan:

the title of the thread is the handiwork of obantalapipi, the one and only, ruler of nairaland - Seun.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin ;DROFLMSAO.

The devil always find work for idle hands, and minds too,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by PurestBoy(m): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2007
David is unrepentant for trying to cause religious conflict into our peaceful nation. Like they've been warning you, DO NOT GO TO THE NORTHERN ENVIRONS. Otherwise, any of the part of your body will be sharialize. A word they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 26, 2007
PurestBoy:

David is unrepentant for trying to cause religious conflict into our peaceful nation. Like they've been warning you, DO NOT GO TO THE NORTHERN ENVIRONS. Otherwise, any of the part of your body will be sharialize. A word they say, is enough for the wise.

you sir are a religious hypocrite, a pharisee of our day. Since when did it become an attempt to cause religious conflict to quote Sura 19:68-71 and ask for clarification on what it means?
Since when has it become a criminal offence punishable by death to remind muslims of the true words of allah?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 2:36am On Jun 26, 2007
You're d real hypocrite. Didn't we expantiate on d verse? It's left to you to believe in what you wanna.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 2:37am On Jun 26, 2007
@ hanylard
as a white man am told to bleach my skin before going to d south south or else. . .'ve been warned!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.