Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (13758 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
CaptainMitch:
See your man

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6guBrHLLmAghn28oouN3BhgbBm4skezh46EY0/?igshid=1326e6ecuh7u1

heyy piiko piiiko..long time cheesy cheesy
hahaha wat da hell shocked shocked shocked shocked
So na dino dey racket roman Goddess grin grin grin grin grin
at least we don know were our tax payer"s money dey go grin grin grin
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by manbello(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by noCAP(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity
her parents dumb head
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by CaptainMitch: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yeah I left yesterday, I was very tired and had to rush back to work. I stayed at Doko hotel.
manbello:

You didn't holla me again guess you have left mx
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by manbello(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Yeah I left yesterday, I was very tired and had to rush back to work. I stayed at Doko hotel.
That's good
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Shanin: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2020
The mistake that most single men make is show that they are single to pretty much every got that they meet. Some relationships take time to be affected. Do not just be so straightforward with dating when you are single.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Vivianagoja(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Nonsense post, i wonder what you people benefit in creating stupid treads, if a man doesn't take care of his girlfriend then who will? zzor darling kindly leave them to continue in their stupidity
Your papa die??

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LINTUNE(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously, are you guys not ashamed when typing these things, because it shows that you guys are broke& can't take of a woman.
whats the purpose of woman being successful if she cant take up responsibilities, whats the purpose of feminism, why should she have money...fine, if women want men to take full responsibility of everything in the family , then obviously a woman's place is in the bedroom and the other room...im saying this based on ur myopic perspective ..

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by LINTUNE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Zzor:
What do these men know sef,bragging about being alpha online,i swear to my creator that I will so simp their leader ubunja and his cohorts beyond recognition.Most women don't know the powers and ability they naturally posses.No man born of a woman is beyond simping,all in all let us all be good for posterity sake
pussy power....cercie of game of thrones made that same statement, but that was then, i have a very pretty female friends receives constant beating and physical assault from her boyfriend, have begged her to leave the boy, all to no avail this guy isn't rich, he is just average looking, but here a a very fine woman rubbished in the name of love, madam women have no power , dont deceive ursef, even u will be dominated by a man someday, one that will so control u , such that he will dictate what u should wear, we know ya type..
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Silvermandt: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
The mistake that I have most single men make is assume that every girl that they meet is always single and ready to mingle. It doesn't always work that way. It is no wonder that men no longer ask women out because they don't want problems.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Madibah:

Take care of who?
Na me born am ?
We're sharing the bills
We're both adults
We're both responsible
But Nigerian guys has made it looks like taking care of the wife or girlfriend is a responsibility of the man ,and it's actually not
I can't date a lady who doesn't have a job
Who doesn't have any qualifications
But just feeling she's beautiful and she has shape and that's her only qualification

If it's olosho now it's fine I'm paying for everything
And she go suffer am for bedroom grin

Lol you have time quoting that mentally unstable fooool.....
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Zzor:
What do these men know sef,bragging about being alpha online,i swear to my creator that I will so simp their leader ubunja and his cohorts beyond recognition.Most women don't know the powers and ability they naturally posses.No man born of a woman is beyond simping,all in all let us all be good for posterity sake

See this bastardized Idiot spewing rubbish and nonsense. I will personally supervise and see you off to the land of no return eleribu. Come and try your useless gimmicks with me....The WAR Is very clear now and has begun already.....
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
yunglegend99:
If i may ask what powers and ability do you and your fellows posses, that you think no man can resist because all your simps fell for it.

Lol help me ask the nuisance ooooh, The Idiot never Jam, She sit for one corner of her room dey post rubbish. Person wey go don dey Six Feet before she know wetin dey happen. I extremely hate foolish manipulative Idiots like this with Passion.....

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
yunglegend99:
Let me change your thinking today, remove sexual urges from a man and nothing again move him of a women, he will only see her as his fellow man, sister or family, nothing else. so the only power women have over men is to trigger sex urge by your beauty, shape, and the goodies at your front and back. without these things a women is emty and nothing will move a man of her, that is why simps do anything for you just to have a taste of it. so the one's who knew this use it to lure and control men to get what they want from them

Apt and Nothing to Add. I've seen some ladies unclothedness and looked away Immediately. There Is this Stage you get to In life when you acquire knowledge and wisdom. Things will hardly surprise or shock you again because you've seen worst and still expecting to see more.....

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
yunglegend99:
Also have it at the back of your mind that there are men who cannot be simped no matter what powers u think u have... goodluck.

Lol I like this guy.......
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
yunglegend99:
SO tell what it has to do with? what else do women posses apart from their sexual nature that makes men cling unto them?

Stop stressing yourself on the fooooool bruh, She Is only whining and using reverse psychology on you. You've already exposed the stupid power she Is talking about Including being a Witch. Nothing really else again Tueh. They got nothing else. Particularly this one na still learner Inside Life, She Is not even up to 30years of Age sef. Nonsense......
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
yunglegend99:
She has no proof that she can make anyone simp, just ranting for nothing, i'll fu*ck her for free and still dominate her

Lol honestly I tell you bruh, The mumu never Jam. I'do fvck her, play her around like a ball,If she Vex me, I can send her to the land of Kukalanta. Stupid girl wey never sabi life. Na her type dey make some Men dey come Serial Killers......
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Newbielearner(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.

Nice write up. This is for a man with vision. Not the one looking for holes to drill.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Charx122: 1:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Madibah:

Take care of who?
Na me born am ?
We're sharing the bills
We're both adults
We're both responsible
But Nigerian guys has made it looks like taking care of the wife or girlfriend is a responsibility of the man ,and it's actually not
I can't date a lady who doesn't have a job
Who doesn't have any qualifications
But just feeling she's beautiful and she has shape and that's her only qualification

If it's olosho now it's fine I'm paying for everything
And she go suffer am for bedroom grin

LMAO bad guy!!
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by wealthtrak: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Godoverevery:
bro know this 70% of Nigeria ladies are in relationship majorly because of financial gains....times are hard and they need to survive hence since they are lazy and want good things they can't afford.... they have to depend on men for there needs...that why most of them are seriously cheating now.
Growing up we hardly see women that cheat because it was men things but right now bro, women have even over taken men in cheating.
Now is so bad that even some foolish guys feel you have to take care of a lady needs first before asking for sex because this men see them as decent prostitute.
So as a guy you need to stop making this mistake if you are not among the foolish one I mentioned above
1-Never beg or force a lady to date you else she will make a fool of you by turning you to a maga.

2- Never try to satisfy a lady or go out of your way to give her what she wants if she not your wife because bro you will regret it... your mother is your priority for now.

3- one of the best thing you can ever do to yourself is dating an ambitious lady someone who has the hustling spirit, who have dreams of her own....that way you can really go far in life because your income can never be enough.

Note- most successful men go for women who are very ambitious and who have goals....check most governor there wife are professors,judge, lecturers,top professionals,big business women because they know what it means to have a liability for a wife.

One liability you don't want to have in your life is a woman because bro you can never achieve much with a woman with entitlement mentality leave them for the yahoo boys.
Re: Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. by Deepsky(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
... leave them for the Yahoo guys�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.