Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (69468 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020

Ihedinobi3:
I've accused you and your cohorts of letting yourselves be deceived and of deceiving others. These are accusations that I have substantiated with what I am convinced is evidence from the Bible. You claimed that I was being abusive, and I decided to ignore your claim as a foolish one, since an accusation is a different thing from abuse or insult. That is what abuse means. I don't subject myself to mistreatment just because. I am absolutely under no obligation to endure it from you except for any personal reasons that I seem fit. So, when I say that I don't typically talk to your kind, although you are free to take it however you please, this is most definitely why I don't.

LOL.

Ihedinobi3:

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, you're a cult of liars.

According to Ihedinobi3, the above is an “accusation” and not abuse, insults or slander. Okay. I think someone should educate Ihedinobi3 on what defamation is.

Ihedinobi3:
But now you insinuate that I am on drugs only because I disagree with you?

Okay but you insinuate that JWs are a ‘cult of liars’ only because they don't agree with you? Which carries more weight?

Please spare me this self-righteous crap and quit playing the victim card here. I can see through all of that.

As for debunking, perhaps you have been on Nairaland with some other monicker in the past, but this one you're using right now dates from the middle of this year. I have been on Nairaland with occasional breaks and different monickers since 2011. I have debated far better behaved JWs than yourself and your cohorts (e.g. truthislight) more than once and I have never seen the Trinity debunked once on this forum. But, of course, as you yourself said, we see what we want to see. As far as very many of the atheists on this platform are concerned too, the notion of God's Existence has been debunked ad infinitum ad nauseum.
Since when is the registration date for an online forum the yardstick for determining who gets a say on matters?
Whatever lens you're seeing me through is of no importance to me, really.

I personally don't care what you think has happened. I know what I know, and I believe what I believe, and I follow the Bible.
As for "I Am," if you have a real problem with my argument, state it, and maybe I will entertain it.
Okay. Since you're satisfied with what you know—I don't think there's any need soliciting for my opinion.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:
Laughs#

Let's take a look at the Greek word for Man at Act 17:31

anér: a man
Original Word: ἀνήρ, ἀνδρός, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: anér
Phonetic Spelling: (an'-ayr)
Definition: a man
Usage: a male human being; a man, husband.

- Strongs

The usage refer to the Male sex, So which means it's not about Nature, But Sex of the person discussed.

That means Females will be Females as well.

So does A MALE SEX isn't A MAN?

Yes at resurrection everyone will come back as the were before male to male and female to female.

Jesus is A MAN now?

Jozzy4 go say you are dull. I no doubt am

And you and her have no senses and deluded!

Sure, A Male human . grin

Yes HUMAN! Not a spirit!

But we just find prove Jesus retain his Male human form , Which begs the question , would the Females be transgendered or left like that ?

YES! Jesus retain his male HUMAN FORM, Jesus is not a spirit.

Already answered above!

U need to answer that question. since that flesh and blood cannot inherit God's kingdom , Into whose Kingdom are these Unbelievers with flesh and blood ressurected?

That's why you'll always remain Olodo buruku.

Unbelievers aren't entering any Kingdom, so they're resurrected for everlasting destruction.

Since English is your problem, Jozzy4 quoted another translation that made it clear Quicken means to make their mortal bodies alive . So automatically ressurection means their bodies were also made alive. That shows they have God's spirit in them too. Since quickening is only for those with God's spirit

See the person I do correct and teach English here saying I'm having problem with English.

Do unbelievers have the spirt of God in them?

That is the question your deluded brother still unable to answer since.

Glorious body is flesh and bones right ? Unbelievers also have this same body of flesh and bones ?? So what's the difference.

U are not well .

Says the deluded JWs!

The different is believers will reign forever with their Lord and you unbelievers will be in anguish of torment.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
DappaD:

LOL.

According to Ihedinobi3, the above is an “accusation” and not abuse, insults or slander. Okay. I think someone should educate Ihedinobi3 on what defamation is.

Please spare me this self-righteous crap and quit playing the victim card here. I can see through all of that.

Since when is the registration date for an online forum the yardstick for determining who gets a say on matters?
Whatever lens you're seeing me through is of no importance to me, really.

Okay. Since you're satisfied with what you know—I don't think there's any need soliciting for my opinion.

I think that I will avoid talking to you going forward. Just as I said, when some of you are still new on the forum, you put up a front that suggests that you may be decent or more productive to talk with, just as was my impression with Maximus with his first monicker, but as time goes on, you show just how "street" you are, how uncouth and unreasoning.

What is the point of talking about defamation? Is defamation of character not the same as making unsubstantiated accusations with a view to giving someone a bad reputation? Did I not explain that I provided what I believed to be evidence? Have you refuted the evidence to show that my accusations are false? On what basis then are you talking about defamation of character?

"Playing the victim card"? LOL. It is kinder to you for me to "play the victim card." If you want me to stoop to your level, I could, but I prefer not to in order to show respect to my commanding officer. If I did, you would soon learn how abusive I once knew how to be.

As for your time on this platform, you're the one who made a claim as if you have been on Nairaland since the first day it launched. Have your say, if you please, but don't make claims about which you know nothing. Where were you when myself, Enigma, MrAnony1, and a bunch of others were debating the Trinity with ijawkid, truthislight, and others of your ilk? Certainly not here. Yet, you think you can tell me how soundly the Trinity argument has been defeated so many times over. And on Nairaland no less.

As for your opinion, my posts are still public, any reasoning person can tell whether I ever solicited your opinion on anything. You've been having delusions of grandeur since I addressed you, suggesting at least once that I want to learn something from you, in spite of the fact that I have demonstrated several times that I know the JW doctrine quite well and don't need your tutoring in it. If you want to talk, by all means, talk, but when you claim that I either want you to or have asked you to share your opinion, keep in mind that you are only proving yourself the liar that I said that you and your ilk are. So, no defamation of character there, just a statement of fact.

Edit:

Regarding your addition about me calling the JW a cult of liars,

1. It was obviously not an insinuation. It was a clearly declared accusation.

2. Are you not the ones who have been boasting of your organization's defining quality of lack of dissent? What is the definition of a cult again?

3. Did I really call you a cult of liars because you disagreed with me? Was it not rather because you have been collectively willfully misrepresenting clear biblical statements? I didn't even take into consideration the many lies you have told against me since we started talking here.

Edited.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:
paul was talking about the body. Yes the rice rot away but still produces another rice, same way the human body gets rotten but produces another human body. By the way Jesus body did not see corruption.
It produces another body, but it wasn't human but spiritual one , your logic is saying it was sown a physical body and raised a physical body.

Is that what your Bible says ?

One reason why I asked you to define spiritual body earlier is to expose you to the Fact that you are still describing a physical body.

paul didnt speak of the resurrection of unbelievers only of believers.

The type of resurrection unbelievers will experience is one of shame and contempt.
Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Their bodies will be eaten by worms, which means their body is still corrupt.

You will have a lot of problems here , The body Jesus showed to his disciples was able to eat fish. When the human body eat , you must Excrete ( Matt 15:17) ... Excretion is decay , So to claim Jesus possess human body is to also accept he still produce corruption ?

Another is Jesus retain the wounds, a wound is a scar , This would mean others will experience his kind of ressurection and retain their scars and Crippled bodies, And you call that incorruptible ?

Mark 9:44
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(I have my reservation on this text, cos it would mean u agree people go to hell with their bodies presently for those who agree people are in hell right now )

A corruptible body cannot take worms forever to devour , this body is clearly NOT Corruptible

But the resurrection paul described in 1 cor15 is one of incorrution, glory and power which is that of the righteous

The same with unbelievers, same human body , not even worms can penetrate it. It exist forever ... What's the difference ??

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emusan:

Yes at resurrection everyone will come back as the were before male to male and female to female.

Jesus is A MAN now?

Yes HUMAN! Not a spirit!

Already answered above!

Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven. "

Are angels Sexless or not ?

Unbelievers aren't entering any Kingdom, so they're resurrected for everlasting destruction.

Yeye, to where will they be ressurected ? Heaven or earth ?

See the person I do correct and teach English here saying I'm having problem with English.

If they don't , then going by that Romans they won't have come alive. That Romans said those who had the Spirit of God will have their mortal bodies made alive. Shows both are having the same Glorious body

Says the deluded JWs!

The different is believers will reign forever with their Lord and you unbelievers will be in anguish of torment.

You are still giving both the same Glorious body . Funny thing is both are human , and both Will exist forever . Glorious in this context . That's immortal and incorruptible.

Shows you are peddling lies

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2020

Ihedinobi3:

I think that I will avoid talking to you going forward. Just as I said, when some of you are still new on the forum, you put up a front that suggests that you may be decent or more productive to talk with, just as was my impression with Maximus with his first monicker, but as time goes on, you show just how "street" you are, how uncouth and unreasoning.
What is the point of talking about defamation? Is defamation of character not the same as making unsubstantiated accusations with a view to giving someone a bad reputation? Did I not explain that I provided what I believed to be evidence? Have you refuted the evidence to show that my accusations are false? On what basis then are you talking about defamation of character?
"Playing the victim card"? LOL. It is kinder to you for me to "play the victim card." If you want me to stoop to your level, I could, but I prefer not to in order to show respect to my commanding officer. If I did, you would soon learn how abusive I once knew how to be.

Oh please! Now, your fervent talks are getting all the more boring. I could barely get through the first line. Lol.
Try your possible best to keep your comments simple and straightforward. I don't have time to read jargon.

Ihedinobi3:

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, you're a cult of liars.

Until you're ready to explain how the above isn't insulting, abusing and defaming—then I don't think you have any right to play the victim here.

As for your time on this platform, you're the one who made a claim as if you have been on Nairaland since the first day it launched. Have your say, if you please, but don't make claims about which you know nothing. Where were you when myself, Enigma, MrAnony1, and a bunch of others were debating the Trinity with ijawkid, truthislight, and others of your ilk? Certainly not here. Yet, you think you can tell me how soundly the Trinity argument has been defeated so many times over. And on Nairaland no less.

Please what does the registration date on an online forum have to do with anything?

Oh so you know you have an outstanding record of arguing fruitlessly online and maybe I should congratulate you for that? undecided
Whether you've been on nairaland since 200.5 or you joined yesterday, is of no importance to me.
Fact remains that your trinity doctrine has been thoroughly dissected and punctured even before nairaland came into existence. Lmao. Does your world begin and end with NL? If so, seek help.

As for your opinion, my posts are still public, any reasoning person can tell whether I ever solicited your opinion on anything. You've been having delusions of grandeur since I addressed you, suggesting at least once that I want to learn something from you, in spite of the fact that I have demonstrated several times that I know the JW doctrine quite well and don't need your tutoring in it. If you want to talk, by all means, talk, but when you claim that I either want you to or have asked you to share your opinion, keep in mind that you are only proving yourself the liar that I said that you and your ilk are. So, no defamation of character there, just a statement of fact.
LOL. He has changed mouth. I bet you were hoping I wouldn't respond to this.

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:
Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven. "

Are angels Sexless or not ?

I know this is where your delusion will end.

And I've seen it coming, that's why I keep clamouring that no sex after resurrection.

Now, if FOR IN RESURRECTION they neither marry nor given in marriage and be like angels in heaven, then how come both image of male and female always in your publications for paradise earth?

I know the deluded one will shift goal post again.

Yeye, to where will they be ressurected ? Heaven or earth ?

To everlasting destruction!

If they don't , then going by that Romans they won't have come alive

So unbelievers have the Spirit of God. That's nice!

You are still giving both the same Glorious body . Funny thing is both are human , and both Will exist forever . Glorious in this context . That's immortal and and incorruptible.

Says deluded JWs!
If you have any reasonable thing to say again, let me know!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
DappaD:

Oh please! Now, your fervent talks are getting all the more boring. I could barely get through the first line. Lol.
Try your possible best to keep your comments simple and straightforward. I don't have time to read jargon.

Until you're ready to explain how the above isn't insulting, abusing and defaming—then I don't think you have any right to play the victim here.

Please what does the registration date on an online forum have to do with anything?

Oh so you know you have an outstanding record of arguing fruitlessly online and maybe I should congratulate you for that? undecided
Whether you've been on nairaland since 200.5 or you joined yesterday, is of no importance to me.
Fact remains that your trinity doctrine has been thoroughly dissected and punctured even before nairaland came into existence. Lmao. Does your world begin and end with NL? If so, seek help.

LOL. He has changed mouth. I bet you were hoping I wouldn't respond to this.

Very well then. That's all I need: a deliberate choice to ignore everything that your opponent says just so that you can indulge in the lies and delusions that please you. I understand then that it is a waste of time to try to reason with you.

And when you demand an explanation right after dismissing my whole post, you're being willfully absurd.

It was you who claimed that the Trinity has been debunked so many times on Nairaland and you've only been here since June this year, so either you're lying through your teeth or you don't know what you're talking about.

As for arguing fruitlessly, I have said several times that I'm neither the founder nor the proponent of a cult. I argue in order to make sure that a witness is made for the truth. Those who wish to hear will hear. It is not my job to capture followers like it is yours as a cult.

As for "changing mouth," there is yet another proof of your deceit. You are a liar, sir, and a wilful one too.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wounded lion Emusan grin , This thread is a good one.

Emusan:

I know this is where your delusion will end.

And I've seen it coming, that's why I keep clamouring that no sex after resurrection.

Now, if FOR IN RESURRECTION they neither marry nor given in marriage and be like angels in heaven, then how come both image of male and female always in your publications for paradise earth?

I know the deluded one will shift goal post again.

The point is Angels of heaven are sexless, your humans in heaven theory is a sham ND an hoax.

Someone here told you earlier there are two ressurection, Jesus was reffering to the first . Which is ressurection as Spirit beings

Good I remember, anyone having share in the first ressurection cannot be harmed by second death .

So which Ressurection did unbelievers have ??

To everlasting destruction!

Not so fast, u can't escape this, but which location are they ressurected , a verse said they stand before the throne. So where is this throne ?? How come flesh and blood stand in God's heavenly Kingdom ?

So unbelievers have the Spirit of God. That's nice!
Says deluded JWs!
If you have any reasonable thing to say again, let me know!

Unbelievers won't have glorious body, but you said they will be in torment. The corruptible human body cannot withstand fire for 24 hours before it get burnt, but this body will stand fire for Ever and ever . And you said this body is corruptible ? In Jozzy4 voice you are dull. grin

At the end unbelievers and believers have the same Glorious body of Christ. Emusan , So this is what you are peddling around ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ihedinobi3:

Very well then. That's all I need: a deliberate choice to ignore everything that your opponent says just so that you can indulge in the lies and delusions that please you. I understand then that it is a waste of time to try to reason with you.

At least when I decide not to engage someone on nairaland or anywhere else—no matter what the person may try to say or do—I'll always ignore. It's not pride, no, I should call it being principled.
But I'm not sure I can say the same for you however. You've been announcing since forever that MaxInDHouse and I are “unreasonable”, as you say, but your responses to both of us are usually the longest, wow.
Stick by your principles, if you do have any btw.

And when you demand an explanation right after dismissing my whole post, you're being willfully absurd. It was you who claimed that the Trinity has been debunked so many times on Nairaland and you've only been here since June this year, so either you're lying through your teeth or you don't know what you're talking about.

When I registered the moniker ‘DappaD’ is of no importance to me, you or anybody else. But I see that it's one of the straws you're grappling onto, hoping to make a point.
Perhaps you're in your 20s that's why you think life begins and ends on the internet. I've said it before, and that which is a confirmed fact—the trinity doctrine has been thoroughly analyzed and dismembered as one of the most faulty creeds in history.

As for arguing fruitlessly, I have said several times that I'm neither the founder nor the proponent of a cult. I argue in order to make sure that a witness is made for the truth. Those who wish to hear will hear. It is not my job to capture followers like it is yours as a cult.
As for "changing mouth," there is yet another proof of your deceit. You are a liar, sir, and a wilful one too.

Here you go again. Lol. Later it's DappaD who is abusing. Thank your stars it's not me who put words into your mouth this time. This will be my last reply to you, on this matter, Ihedinobi3.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Ihedinobi3: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
DappaD:

At least when I decide not to engage someone on nairaland or anywhere else—no matter what the person may try to say or do—I'll always ignore. It's not pride, no, I should call it being principled.
But I'm not sure I can say the same for you however. You've been announcing since forever that MaxInDHouse and I are “unreasonable”, as you say, but your responses to both of us are usually the longest, wow.
Stick by your principles, if you do have any btw.

When I registered the moniker ‘DappaD’ is of no importance to me, you or anybody else. But I see that it's one of the straws you're grappling onto, hoping to make a point.
Perhaps you're in your 20s that's why you think life begins and ends on nairaland. I've said it before, and that which is a confirmed fact—the trinity doctrine has been thoroughly analyzed and dismembered as one of the most faulty creeds in history.

Here you go again. Lol. Later it's DappaD who is abusing. Thank your stars it's not me who put words into your mouth this time. This will be my last reply to you, on this matter, Ihedinobi3.

As the Bible said, "deceiving and being deceived."

I obviously said that if you are unreasonable and abusive, I will engage you only when it pleases me to.

Doesn't change the fact that you lied that the Trinity doctrine has been debunked several times on Nairaland.

Still accusing you, friend, still accusing you, and only getting more and more proof that you are what I accuse you of being.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

It produces another body, but it wasn't human but spiritual one , your logic is saying it was sown a physical body and raised a physical body.

Is that what your Bible says ?

One reason why I asked you to define spiritual body earlier is to expose you to the Fact that you are still describing a physical body.
It didnt say it was sown a physical body but rather sown a natural body.
Natural and physical do not mean the same thing.
The comparison was between a natural body and a spiritual body.

'Spiritual' does not neccesrily connotes non physical. I have should from the bible.

will have a lot of problems here , The body Jesus showed to his disciples was able to eat fish. When the human body eat , you must Excrete ( Matt 15:17) ... Excretion is decay , So to claim Jesus possess human body is to also accept he still produce corruption ?

Another is Jesus retain the wounds, a wound is a scar , This would mean others will experience his kind of ressurection and retain their scars and Crippled bodies, And you call that incorruptible?
simple, Jesus body was not a natural body. Jesus retain the wounds on his body to show to his disciples that he truly resurrected from the grave with his body.
If he didnt resurrect with his body, it would have meant Jesus was lying.

(I have my reservation on this text, cos it would mean u agree people go to hell with their bodies presently for those who agree people are in hell right now )

A corruptible body cannot take worms forever to devour , this body is clearly NOT Corruptible
why people do not go to hell (sheol)with their body, they can be thrown into the lake of fire with their bodies.
In the kjv both sheol and gehenna are translated as hell which is the place for the dead both first and second death.
In a way the unbelievers body will also be incorruptible but only in a negative way.

The same with unbelievers, same human body , not even worms can penetrate it. It exist forever ... What's the difference ??
The body of the believers are not just incorruptible but, it is powerful and glorious like that of Jesus.
@ bolded not true, worms can penetrate it.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

That's me Son of the Lion of Judah

Deluded brainwashed master.

The point is Angels of heaven are sexless, your humans in heaven theory is a sham ND an hoax.

Jesus is A MAN in heaven says the scripture you can tear that from your lying translation.

Someone here told you earlier there are two ressurection, Jesus was reffering to the first . Which is ressurection as Spirit beings

Just like I predicted, see the lying liar mouth.

The question that was asked from Jesus was about "what MOSES wrote and what they practiced"

And Jesus answered based on that question, so according to Jesus "FOR IN RESURRECTION they neither marry nor given in marriage and be like angels in heaven"

This thrashes your lying mouth!

Good I remember, anyone having share in the first ressurection cannot be harmed by second death .

Yes! The believers won't be harmed by the second death

From your lying organization!

The Bible’s answer
In the Bible, the word translated as “resurrection” comes from the Greek
a·naʹsta·sis, which means “raising up” or “standing up again.” A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before.​ —1 Corinthians 15:12, 13.

So this is a proof that Jesus was resurrected AS THE PERSON HE WAS BEFORE "A HUMAN"

Also, unbelievers will won't be quickening.

Not so fast, u can't escape this, but which location are they ressurected , a verse said they stand before the throne. So where is this throne ?? How come flesh and blood stand in God's heavenly Kingdom ?

The throne is in Heaven which debunked your lying organization!

Where did you see stand in God's heavenly kingdom

Lying liar.

Unbelievers won't have glorious body, but you said they will be in torment. The corruptible human body cannot withstand fire for 24 hours before it get burnt, but this body will stand fire for Ever and ever . And you said this body is corruptible ? In Jozzy4 voice you are dull. grin

The deluded person!

They're raised for everlasting destruction while believers are raised to everlasting life.

This shows that at resurrection as "A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before."

At the end unbelievers and believers have the same Glorious body of Christ. Emusan , So this is what you are peddling around ?

Says the deluded JWs!

You just want to squeeze yourself as unbelievers into the glorious body of Christ, no way; fire burns with sulphur and brimstone is your abode, unless you repent.

Only believers will have the Glorious body of our Master and Lord, Christ Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:

It didnt say it was sown a physical body but rather sown a natural body.
Natural and physical do not mean the same thing.
The comparison was between a natural body and a spiritual body.

'Spiritual' does not neccesrily connotes non physical. I have should from the bible.

Spiritual is the opposite of physical . And yes for your information , the natural in that verse also mean physical . U can check other translations

So by saying he remains human, You are sharing the theory that he was sow as a physical body and raised a physical body

simple, Jesus body was not a natural body. Jesus retain the wounds on his body to show to his disciples that he truly resurrected from the grave with his body.
If he didnt resurrect with his body, it would have meant Jesus was lying.

It doesn't mean he lied , angels are called men in the Bible and no one said it's a lie. We know it's just materialization

To retain wounds and scars shows Jesus body is not perfect.

why people do not go to hell (sheol)with their body, they can be thrown into the lake of fire with their bodies.
In the kjv both sheol and gehenna are translated as hell which is the place for the dead both first and second death.

Stop consfusing yourself. You said people do not go to hell with their body, have you check Matt 10:28 ?? Hehehehe it's like your hell doctrine will enter tiki taka too . Why Re people not in hell with their bodies presently ?? Or Jesus lied ?

In a way the unbelievers body will also be incorruptible but only in a negative way.

An incorruptible body is a glorious body.

Your earlier statement was " Their bodies will be eaten by worms, which means their body is still corrupt. " but now uv changed mouth . Can u see your inconsistency ??

The body of the believers are not just incorruptible but, it is powerful and glorious like that of Jesus.
@ bolded not true, worms can penetrate it.

What makes it powerful and glorious ?? Isn't it because it's incorruptible ?? Believers body is also incorruptible not even worms penetrate . If worms penetrate a corrupt body, it won't take days before they finish it. Now the worms cannot die cos they will forever find it hard to penetrate.

Finally Unbelievers will get incorruptible body too like Christ. You are fraud

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emusan:

Your frustration just started.
Please go ahead, hypocrite!
But you'll be very happy and cheering your brothers when they do the same.
But I think JWs are God who have the right to uphold every facet of the scripture.
Cry me a river!
Deluded JWs I'm waiting for your insults
Odun.....cheesy cheesy cheesy

What makes you a real man is to face whoever insults you and pay such a person back in their own coin but it doesn't speak well of you to start insulting every member of a group simply because a member once insulted you!
Imagine a Buddhist just walk up to you and slapped you because a Churchgoer once slapped him and he noticed you're also going to church!
So please try to be liberal by facing whoever did such to you, i don't insult people, i only chat when you're ready to reason from the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emusan:

That's me Son of the Lion of Judah
Deluded brainwashed master.

Jesus is A MAN in heaven says the scripture you can tear that from your lying translation.

Just like I predicted, see the lying liar mouth.

The question that was asked from Jesus was about "what MOSES wrote and what they practiced"

And Jesus answered based on that question, so according to Jesus "FOR IN RESURRECTION they neither marry nor given in marriage and be like angels in heaven"

This thrashes your lying mouth!

How can you contradict yourself in the same statement ?

First you claim Jesus ressurected a male ... next you quoted where he said At ressurection , those ressurected will be like angels. Sexless.

Yes! The believers won't be harmed by the second death

From your lying organization!

The Bible’s answer
In the Bible, the word translated as “resurrection” comes from the Greek
a·naʹsta·sis, which means “raising up” or “standing up again.” A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before.​ —1 Corinthians 15:12, 13.

Anyone having a share in first ressurection cannot be harmed by second death . So which ressurection Did those harmed have ??

So this is a proof that Jesus was resurrected AS THE PERSON HE WAS BEFORE "A HUMAN"

Also, unbelievers will won't be quickening.

The Greek word rendered Quickened means to make ALIVE. Will unbelievers be be ressurected ?

Is English now your problem bayii @red

The throne is in Heaven which debunked your lying organization!

Where did you see stand in God's heavenly kingdom

Lying liar.

The deluded person!

They're raised for everlasting destruction while believers are raised to everlasting life.

This shows that at resurrection as "A person who is resurrected is raised up from death and restored to life as the person he was before."

If the throne is in heaven . God's kingdom rules from heaven. When Satan was casted to earth, the proclamation goes " now have come to pass the Kingdom of OUR GOD ... On this account be glad you heavens "

So how did flesh and blood manage to enter heaven where God's kingdom rules ??

Says the deluded JWs!

You just want to squeeze yourself as unbelievers into the glorious body of Christ, no way; fire burns with sulphur and brimstone is your abode, unless you repent.

Only believers will have the Glorious body of our Master and Lord, Christ Jesus!

grin grin grin grin this is too much for you to handle ...

Believers flesh and bones

Unbelievers Flesh and bones too

Believers Incorruptible

Unbelievers Incorruptible body too

Where is the glorious body that unbelievers don't have ?

Like Jozzy4 go talk " You are dull "

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Spiritual is the opposite of physical . And yes for your information , the natural in that verse also mean physical . U can check other translations

So by saying he remains human, You are sharing the theory that he was sow as a physical body and raised a physical body
so, the galatians who are called spiritual are not physical people? Going by your logic grin

It doesn't mean he lied , angels are called men in the Bible and no one said it's a lie. We know it's just materialization

To retain wounds and scars shows Jesus body is not perfect.
did Angels tell you they had flesh and bones? Calling angels men simply means they appeared as men, appearance is different from reality.

Stop consfusing yourself. You said people do not go to hell with their body, have you check Matt 10:28 ?? Hehehehe it's like your hell doctrine will enter tiki taka too . Why Re people not in hell with their bodies presently ?? Or Jesus lied ?
spirits do not have bodies, people who have died do not have bodies.

incorruptible body is a glorious body.

Your earlier statement was " Their bodies will be eaten by worms, which means their body is still corrupt. " but now uv changed mouth . Can u see your inconsistency ??

What makes it powerful and glorious ?? Isn't it because it's incorruptible ?? Believers body is also incorruptible not even worms penetrate . If worms penetrate a corrupt body, it won't take days before they finish it. Now the worms cannot die cos they will forever find it hard to penetrate.

Finally Unbelievers will get incorruptible body too like Christ. You are fraud
Daniel said the unrighteous will be resurrected unto shame and everlasting contempt,
Does this sound like an incorruptible body that is glorious.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

You are a despicable heretic

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:
so, the galatians who are called spiritual are not physical people? Going by your logic grin

The opposite of spiritual is physical . Study your Bible .

did Angels tell you they had flesh and bones? Calling angels men simply means they appeared as men, appearance is different from reality.

The bold is important, will be needed in this discussion. Jesus also appear as a man.

spirits do not have bodies, people who have died do not have bodies.

Spiritual BODY . It rings a bell . It was even contrasted with physical, I asked you to check other translation of that Greek word.

" When buried, it is a physical body; when raised, it will be a spiritual body. There is, of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body." 1 Corinthians 15:44 Good News Translation

Both are opposite, you are still describing a physical body up and down . grin grin

Daniel said the unrighteous will be resurrected unto shame and everlasting contempt,
Does this sound like an incorruptible body that is glorious.

You are a despicable heretic

Look at what you quote , No , am asking you .. look at what you quote, does it shows you are reasonable at all, Carcass is a dead man corpse. Are we discussing dead men or ressurected men ??

Seems you have no point again to stoop so low

Unbelievers are incorruptible with flesh and bones ... That's a Glorious body like Christ they got.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:

They always want to scrutinize other people's belief but run away when others want to do same to them.

Their second name is contradiction

Or they ask the person to present the FALSE CHRISTIANS better than the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

The opposite of spiritual is physical . Study your Bible .

The bold is important, will be needed in this discussion. Jesus also appear as a man.

Spiritual BODY . It rings a bell . It was even contrasted with physical, I asked you to check other translation of that Greek word.

" When buried, it is a physical body; when raised, it will be a spiritual body. There is, of course, a physical body, so there has to be a spiritual body." 1 Corinthians 15:44 Good News Translation

Both are opposite, you are still describing a physical body up and down . grin grin

Look at what you quote , No , am asking you .. look at what you quote, does it shows you are reasonable at all, Carcass is a dead man corpse. Are we discussing dead men or ressurected men ??

Seems you have no point again to stoop so low

Unbelievers are incorruptible with flesh and bones ... That's a Glorious body like Christ they got.
@ bolded I can see satan has so taken hold of your soul.
That is what your satanic organization taught you,
So sinners will possess a body like Jesus, Jehovah will honor sinners, may be the god of watch tower not the true God.
All liars like you barrister will have their part in the lake of fire, you will think it is a joke until you end there.
Pls I wont dignify a son of satan like you with response again.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Or they ask the person to present the FALSE CHRISTIANS better than the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS grin grin grin grin
that is what the devil decieve them with.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emusan:

See this deluded one!

So you agree that other people aside JWs do preach but you hypocrite will claim it's only JWs who preach.

They speak into the air yet the have more branches and followers than your demonic organization that keep knocking on door to door and be in existence more than 100 years.

So who is bringing more fruits?

You'll see the clown, claiming that figures doesn't matter or having more branches doesn't matter either.

The part she said SPEAKING INTO THE AIR is really grin grin grin grin grin. These ones are JEHOVAH and JESUS in the making grin grin grin grin

You'll see the clown, claiming that figures doesn't matter or having more branches doesn't matter either

Well placed.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:
So sinners will possess a body like Jesus, Jehovah will honor sinners, may be the god of watch tower not the true God.
All liars like you barrister will have their part in the lake of fire, you will think it is a joke until you end there.

grin grin Ogbeni, Mr man go and respond properly kwa, Hahahaha So because you are bursted for quoting a verse about dead men instead of resurrected men, u lose control .

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:
that is what the devil decieve them with.

Like you are deceiving the thread with your baseless claims . Mr unbelievers will have an incorruptible body grin , Even quoting a verse about carcass on top ressurected men saga. Have you confirmed that the greek word at 1Corinthians 15:44 means physical body ? So stop peddling lies all around. U are saying it's sown a physical body and raised with the same physical body. grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Whenever I see the words "Christian group", I feel sorry for the likes of Paul, of Peter, of Stephen, who died defending the truth and holding steadfastly to the fact that denomination is carnality. I feel sorry for myself that I haven't heeded the call of the Lord earlier, I feel so bad that at many phases, I ran my races with unnecessary weights (Heb 12:1-2) that has slowed my journey down.
Oh Lord, when? When? When will it be due for you to crush this nonsense that has thwarted and prevented the glory of God from being truly manifest in Christians?

Group! Organization! Church! All these jagba jantis.
During the CAMA saga, I felt so irritated looking at pastors saying " My church ", " the church I built with my own hands", "My people".... When did Jesus stop being our Lord and went ahead to appoint some GB, some Pope, some G.O, some whatever.

I just can't wait to wake up from sleep, put on some lazy Saturday outfit and open my mouth in praise - knowing the church is radiating its inherited glory in the fullness of its brightness.
Not these powerless, biased love, hypocritical, corrupt fellowship and rottenness we ALL (that includes Pentecostal, Catholic, JW, seventh-day advenist, bla bla bla...)manifest now.

What was meant to liberate people is insubordinating them into something else.

Paul, of Peter, of Stephen, I tend to see these disciples of Christ starting with a group too but when they know this......
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ

They abandoned those insubordination and manipulation and faced REALITY before them which is the Christ.

Like the GB who called themselves Guardians of our Doctrine = GoD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

[s]
What was meant to liberate people is insubordinating them into something else.

Paul, of Peter, of Stephen, I tend to see these disciples of Christ starting with a group too but when they know this......
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ

They abandoned those insubordination and manipulation and faced REALITY before them which is the Christ.

Like the GB who called themselves Guardians of our Doctrine = GoD grin grin grin grin grin

[/s]

I thought you will contribute something to the thread title ? Or you are clueless as usual ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

I believe you have a wife at home so try to respect yourself, i'll not take it lightly with you as you're always throwing insults at everyone having contrary opinion to yours.
You can politely make your point without insulting people, JWs aren't spirits, we are humans like everyone else so because we have a different believe from yours doesn't give you the impetus to start insulting us and expecting us to keep quiet.
So i'll leave you for now but next time you insult me i'll show you that women knows how to insult much more than men!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but those that are your husbands here don't insult others grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

I thought you will contribute something to the thread title ? Or you are clueless as usual ?

grin grin grin grin grin the contributions I made towards your Revelation 2: 11 nko? grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Corruptible body but can withstand fire forever . At times you wonder if they think. Of cos no more no less, they have given glorious body to sinners too
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Jozzy4: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
livingchrist:

I saw it coming grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Emusan:

Jesus is A MAN now?

Yes HUMAN! Not a spirit!

Already answered above!

Says the deluded JWs!

You know there was a read part in your previous which was not attended to by them, that
they keep forcing you to explain again and again. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Please can you cancel the ORIGINAL too grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (89) (Reply)

A Cobra Was Found In My Office - Bishop Oyedepo / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.