Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (65227 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

You need to be badged with the website logo or perhaps declare your allegiance to the GB before CONFIRMATION.
Jesus said - I am the door, the way to the Father. Some governing body came ahead and claimed I can't go to Jesus, and then to God without passing through them.

You don't need, and never will you ever need the permission, admission or acceptance of some unrecognized GB to be a witness for Yahweh.

Like I said, Yahweh and the Lord Jesus does not recognize their GB nor their group.
John 3:16 Jesus said WHOEVER/ANYONE , he never said ANY GROUP!

The same person (Janosky) that says JESUS is Yahweh's witness can't accept those that witness about Jesus who he says witnesses about Yahweh is a Yahweh witness grin grin grin grin grin
D tin pain am. E bin dey tink say na the name of their group make them special.

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Is the the TRUTH I know or your version of TRUTH? grin grin grin
So if you as a man insulted a man you think it is a welcomed development for the insulted to attack your daughter, sister, wife or mother right
I believe you are familiar with your brothers here on this forum. Talking about INSULTS and ABUSE they award or dish out degrees to graduating students in that field. If you need CERTIFICATE ask them. Those ones use people generation that don't agree with what they say as TOOTHPICK in their mouths grin grin grin grin grin

You've not answered my question.
Does it makes sense to you for a man you insulted to goes after your daughter, sister, wife or mother simply because you insulted him?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

You've not answered my question.
Does it makes sense to you for a man you insulted to goes after your daughter, sister, wife or mother simply because you insulted him?

Get answers from your brothers here on this platform.

At least I have not insulted you and I am not ripe to discuss with you grin grin grin grin grin

That is enough answer, you should understand far better now.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:
]next time you insult me i'll show you that women knows how to insult much more than men!

AkinwaleJJ:

i don't insult people, i only chat

laugh, typical false jw, talking both sides of the mouth
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Come out here and show me what you know about Yahweh that they do not know.

Perhaps I should poke fun about the most stupid conclusion on earth - Jesus is Angel Michael.
Somehow somehow, all the apostles, starting from peter to John, Stephen, James, Jude, and even Paul never for once said - "Need I remind you that our Lord Jesus was a mighty angelic creature before he came to earth, his name then was Michael".
Nobody, not even Jesus himself dedicated a scripture for it, and somehow you guys will come out here and say - Jesus is Angel Michael.

Nigga, those Yahweh witnesses I mentioned know the Lord Jesus as much (if not far more) as you do.

Nigga, those Yahweh witnesses I mentioned know the Lord Jesus as much (if not far more) as you do

At least we know something happened to these one after Jesus ascension. Not some that came 1900 years DECLARING that the TRUE CHRISTIANITY ceased to exist after the death of the Apostles grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Get answers from your brothers here on this platform.

At least I have not insulted you and I am not ripe to discuss with you grin grin grin grin grin

That is enough answer, you should understand far better now.

Please next time try to visit the brain bank before jumping into a discussion between two people.
My post wasn't for you rather it's for Mr Emusan and i believe he has gotten the sense of what i said before you came along with your immature talks.
Your mother shouldn't be held responsible for what transpired between you and a man like you all because she gave birth to you, that's arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

You need to be badged with the website logo or perhaps declare your allegiance to the GB before CONFIRMATION.

The same person (Janosky) that says JESUS is Yahweh's witness can't accept those that witness about Jesus who he says witnesses about Yahweh is a Yahweh witness grin grin grin grin grin

Those you claim that "witness about Jesus their Almighty God" , Achorladey, what did you call them?

Achorladey, according to Jehovah's servant, Jesus Christ @ John 20:17,30-31. John 3:16-18, John 17:3,6 , what is their fate ?

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
johnw47:

laugh, typical false jw, talking both sides of the mouth

So when has a warning become an offence?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Please next time try to visit the brain bank before jumping into a discussion between two people.
My post wasn't for you rather it's for Mr Emusan and i believe he has gotten the sense of what i said before you came along with your immature talks.
Your mother shouldn't be held responsible for what transpired between you and a man like you all because she gave birth to you, that's arrant nonsense!

Go and tell your brothers on this forum all of the ABOVE. I told you earlier they use people GENERATIONS as TOOTHPICK when the game of insult starts simply because they don't agree with whatever they say grin grin grin grin grin

Please next time try to visit the brain bank before jumping into a discussion between two people

Since you know I need a brain bank while seeking answers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Death! The day your guy Adam caused that kasala, your body and every other thing subjected to Adam has been on a constant decay slope. The decay process can be slow or can sometimes be fast, but one thing is sure, the end product is -Death!
Nothing about the story of Adam suggests that the pronouncement of "Death" after man's fall, in the beginning, meant just the death of the natural body. According to the book, sin-filled man(as in mind, body, and soul) dies/perishes, not just his "natural body"
Blabbermouth:
If the natural body (I mean after Adam chopped the forbidden) was to live an eternity, it will continue decaying infinitely but never getting to the end - which is Death.
This is not a body befitting for the King of the earth who will reign forever.
If the natural body (Adam in his original state) was to live an eternity, it will live eternally on earth - it wasn't perfectly adapted for the heaven, yea, the heaven of heavens.
Did you not hear? Jesus Christ came bearing a free gift, a gift He offered to everyone who believes in Him, eternal life, not predicated on first ridding oneself of the "natural body", no, eternal life... so, though God pronounced death(the body and soul) beginning with Adam, through Jesus Christ, by believing in Him, sin-filled man(as in mind, body and soul)gains complete absolution from that pronouncement. So I am not certain where this story that the "natural body" cannot withstand eternity really comes from.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

my post was very plain and clear but false jw
need read it again
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Even the JFT Bible knows the LORD looks at the heart. You've conceived it madame, with time you will surely spit those bars.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Janosky:

Those you claim that "witness about Jesus their Almighty God" , Achorladey, what did you call them?

Achorladey, according to Jehovah's servant, Jesus Christ @ John 20:17,30-31. John 3:16-18, John 17:3,6 , what is their fate ?

cheesy grin grin grin grin

Who did I say they call a LIAR grin grin grin grin grin

You never dig tire. You go dig where I defend the same ORGANIZATION you belong then you will come BACK to When I stopped defending it.

I was here before you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Nothing about the story of Adam suggests that the pronouncement of "Death" after man's fall, in the beginning, meant just the death of the natural body. According to the book, sin-filled man(as in mind, body, and soul) dies/perishes, not just his "natural body"
We were talking about the natural body, so I needed not to expand the other section death affected.

Did you not hear? Jesus Christ came bearing a free gift, a gift He offered to everyone who believes in Him, eternal life, not predicated on first ridding oneself of the "natural body", no, eternal life... so, though God pronounced death(the body and soul) beginning with Adam, through Jesus Christ, by believing in Him, sin-filled man(as in mind, body and soul)gains complete absolution from that pronouncement. So I am not certain where this story that the "natural body" cannot withstand eternity really comes from.
Hope you read my reply to you well? Nothing in what you said negates any point in my reply. Like I said, natural body can withstand eternity, but it has to be under the conditions I stated before.

Try your way around it and tell us how a body that goes weak, frail and useless with time, can withstand eternity.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=95111986]
Jesus Christ came bearing a free gift, a gift He offered to everyone who believes in Him, eternal life, not predicated on first ridding oneself of the "natural body", no, eternal life... so, though God pronounced death(the body and soul) beginning with Adam, through Jesus Christ, by believing in Him, sin-filled man(as in mind, body and soul)gains complete absolution from that pronouncement. So I am not certain where this story that the "natural body" cannot withstand eternity really comes from.

If a little question won't hurt
What did Jesus gave/sacrificed as an exchange for the eternal life he offers?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Even the JFT Bible knows the LORD looks at the heart. You've conceived it madame, with time you will surely spit those bars.

Let's agree that madame has not even conceived it in her heart.

Why go into TAGS, LABELS or Name CALLING all in the name of trying to make a point.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by johnw47: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

let me help one with little understanding

you contradict yourself = lie

like i said: typical fase jw
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Let's agree that madame has not even conceived it in her heart.

Why go into TAGS, LABELS or Name CALLING all in the name of trying to make a point.
Well, according to the JFT Bible.

Michellos 23:34 - A madame can abuse an Adam if she feels like. She is protected from reproach by the anointing from the GB.

So bro, she can easily use TAGS, LABELS, and even ABUSIVE WORDS to make a point.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
haddeylium:
If a little question won't hurt
What did Jesus gave/sacrificed as an exchange for the eternal life he offers?
What does it matter to this discussion what Jesus Christ gave/sacrificed to give us what He gave us? undecided This gift is available to all those who simply believe in Him... Yes, all those who believe in Jesus Christ will get the gift regardless of whether they obey Him or not, that is what matters in this discussion here.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Who did I say they call a LIAR grin grin grin grin grin

You never dig tire. You go dig where I defend the same ORGANIZATION you belong then you will come BACK to When I stopped defending it.

I was here before you. grin grin grin grin grin

That Scripture Achorladey done change am nau..

Even the question & Scriptures he dodge....

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by achorladey: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Janosky:

That Scripture Achorladey done change am nau..

Even the question he dodge....

I ALWAYS tell you. You tend to get lost in the post you cited yourself. Who did I say they made a LIAR?

It becomes Achorladey has changed the scripture grin grin grin grin grin

Who will decide their FATE is another question?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter to this discussion what Jesus Christ gave/sacrificed to give us what He gave us? undecided This gift is available to all those who simply believe in Him... Yes, all those who believe in Jesus Christ will get the gift regardless of whether they obey Him or not, that is what matters in this discussion here.

I'm not sure you mean the bolded, or do you? Because even some of your fellow churchgoers and independent freethinker religionists might disagree with you on that.
Do demons believe God and Jesus or not? (James 2:19)
Isn't there a difference in mere believing in something and acting towards it?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blabbermouth:
We were talking about the natural body, so I needed not to expand the other section death affected.
Hope you read my reply to you well? Nothing in what you said negates any point in my reply. Like I said, natural body can withstand eternity, but it has to be under the conditions I stated before.

Try your way around it and tell us how a body that goes weak, frail and useless with time, can withstand eternity.
Oh, how about this - where are the conditions you claim for the "natural body" as far as eternity is concerned stated by God Himself?
Where did Jesus Christ, in His own words, state that the "natural body" would need to be replaced with an eternal body which would be non-weak/non-frail and non-useless-with-time, for the gift of eternity to kick in?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yet, Wisdom is Justified by its works!

It's not enough to claimed to belong to a religion or to be a Christian. Jesus himself said : “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom (Matthew 7:16, 17)
Like counterfeit money, false religion has no real value such religion is actually harmful. True religion gives everlasting life while false religion leads to destruction.

How do we identify the true religion today?
Jesus said “By their fruits you will recognize them,” he said. “Every good tree produces fine fruit.” (Matthew 7:16, 17)
In summary, true religion would be recognized by their beliefs and their conduct.

What fruit does the true religion produce?
Mention those producing the fruit or practicing it

If you have been on this thread sharing your opinion, this is for you. keep the same energy and validate your belief cheesy

Cc: Blabbermouth,Kobojunkie, livingchrist, Ihedinobi3

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

I ALWAYS tell you. You tend to get lost in the post you cited yourself. Who did I say they made a LIAR?

You are just being dodgy... You wrote that stuff and you know what you meant...

The words of the Scriptures change since you call " Witnesses of Jesus their God Almighty" LIARS.. grin grin grin

STOP this deceitful habit of projecting FALSE claim you're making here... "You're the one lost"
So typical of you..
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
DappaD:
I'm not sure you mean the bolded, or do you? Because even some of your fellow churchgoers and independent freethinker religionists might disagree with you on that.
undecided
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
undecided

You're dumbfounded, is that it?
Stating your own opinions contrary to the Bible is wrong, Kobojunkie.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Janosky: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
achorladey:

Who will decide their FATE is another question?

You are just being dodgy.. Ask yourself who You're calling "LIAR".

The words of the Scriptures done change since you wrote that stuff?

According to your Screenshot post, "the more they made Jesus a LIAR, now you're on their side, Achorladey is Jesus Christ now lying?

Did your post that " Witnesses of Jesus their God Almighty" are LIARS agree with Jesus Christ @ John 20:17,30-31 , John 3:16-18?

grin grin

STOP this deceitful habit of projecting FALSE claim you're making here... "You're the one lost"
So typical of you..
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I'll only focus on the topic here

"the bread that I will give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world.” (John 6:51)
By this “will” we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.(Heb 10:10)

in view, Jesus sacrificed his human body as a payment of debt we owe in exchange for the eternal life Adam lost... Agreed?

So, Did he collect it back after his resurrection?
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, how about this - where are the conditions you claim for the "natural body" as far as eternity is concerned stated by God Himself?
I don't have the strength to type again, read my first reoly.

Where did Jesus Christ, in His own words, state that the "natural body" would need to be replaced with an eternal body which would be non-weak/non-frail and non-useless-with-time, for the gift of eternity to kick in?
Are you one of those guys that believes the writing of Paul are erroneous? If you are not, read 1 Corinthians 15
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Blabbermouth: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2020
DappaD:

Because even some of your fellow churchgoers and independent freethinker Christ-dependent religionists might disagree with you on that.
Fixed.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I don't have the strength to type again, read my first reoly.
Are you one of those guys that believes the writing of Paul are erroneous? If you are not, read 1 Corinthians 15
Jesus Christ said, ".... man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD". Paul's opinion is just that until we have verified it against the word of God Himself. And, I believe, I have made myself severely clear when it comes to whose word matters in all of this. Please try to post where God Almighty, either directly through one of His old testament Prophets, or His own avatar, Jesus Christ, stated that the "natural body" is not qualified for eternity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (89) (Reply)

80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.