Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? (65093 Views)

Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / 'jesus's Resurrection' A Topic That Exposes Jehovah Witness Organisation. / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
livingchrist:
whether dead or alive, it is still human right?

" Then the dust will return to the earth " ECC 12:7
It's not human , it's dust. Is a dust human ? To be human being, u have to be alive , and to be alive , you need blood
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
livingchrist:

You called it dead human right? Which means it is still human. grin I guess since only blood qualify a being to be called human, whether it should be called a dead or living human depend on whether it can show the characteristics of a living human and blood is not one of it.

grin you have seeing it that a human can survive without blood even if for a few minutes.
During those few minutes that he lives without blood, does it mean he is no longer human because he was without blood?
You are the joke here.

The story report that the persons body temperature was made abnormal 37°c to 20°c to Even achieve tht 20 minutes, So Jesus got an abnormal body ? Na case be this o

Mind you the blood was even returned ,if not the person.dies.

So fr Jesus to exist in flesh forever, he must possess blood.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emusan:

Does a human under surgery a dead human being the lying liar?

Yes dead , the entire blood was drained out. I doubt you saw that the persons temperature was made abnormal to even achieve the little 20minutes. If not like I said, the person is gone with 2 minutes.

To be A living human, Blood is essential
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emusan:

Lying liar...

LIFE was only in the BLOOD, Ezekiel talks about DRYING BONES which are human without blood.

Dead bones you mean ? grin THEY ARE DEAD NA UNTIL BREATH OF LIFE PUMP BLOOD IN THEIR FLESH . Proving again ,WITHOUT BLOOD, YOUR HUMAN JESUS DOESN'T EXIST . It mean he is Dead

See Jesus describing His human body yet a deluded JWs claiming He's not human.

1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion on that.

U saw wounds ?

That's the pattern of Jesus ressurection , believers would emulate. You see your life outside

@bold...very laughable, on what condition will faithful believers live FOREVER when they have the same resurrection like those experiencing second death?

Something must make their own resurrection different from those who will fail the final test....you'll see how you'll rope yourself into more trouble now.
No difference, This faithful ones and wicked ones undergo the same second ressurection . After the 1000 years as humans, they are tested, and Those Faithful live forever as humans ( Rev 21:3)

ALL BELIEVERS won't be affected by the second death because Jesus would have come for ALL HIS SAINTS at first resurrection .

First ressurection is a Ressurection to heaven, in God's very own Divine nature as Spirit. Not every believer undergo this, If they are all taken, Who are the Faithful ones tht ressurected in the second ressurection ? John 5:28,29
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Janosky:

John 17:4-5 ( compare1 Corinthians 15:44-45)
"4I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed."

Jesus Christ confirms he is going back to receive the glory in the spiritual realm as a Spirit, shame on your False,LYING claim.
Mr LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy

I guess That former glory has human body and Wounds . So it's still the same grin grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emusan:

Resurrection is about sowed in corruption and reap in incorruptible. Which means the flesh now being transformed beyond normal human bodies that decay and died.

You caught my attention with this.
You mean a human body that Jesus has 'beyond normal human bodies' Can still have wounds, retain scars?

ok..I'm done grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Barristter07:

" Then the dust will return to the earth " ECC 12:7
It's not human , it's dust. Is a dust human ? To be human being, u have to be alive , and to be alive , you need blood
so a dead human is no longer human? grin then what is it? Is it a dog because it is dead
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Barristter07:

The story report that the persons body temperature was made abnormal 37°c to 20°c to Even achieve tht 20 minutes, So Jesus got an abnormal body ? Na case be this o

Mind you the blood was even returned ,if not the person.dies.

So fr Jesus to exist in flesh forever, he must possess blood.
cheesy
oga stop telling stories, for that 20 minutes without blood he was not dead and he was a human.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Barristter07:

Yes dead , the entire blood was drained out. I doubt you saw that the persons temperature was made abnormal to even achieve the little 20minutes. If not like I said, the person is gone with 2 minutes.

To be A living human, Blood is essential
you have change goal post to be living human cheesy
I thought you said to be a human you have to have blood?
20 minutes is almost half an hour, If science can make it possible for humans to survive 20 minutes without blood, Dont you think Jehovah can make a human live without blood?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just say "Yes Sir" and take your leave! smiley
After all that's what they expect from all those who comes in contact with them.
It's only when they come in contact with JWs that they want you to agree with them instantly and forgo your former place of worship, they don't have the impetus to say anything against the beliefs of churchgoers, because that will only lead to arguments, insults, abuses, curses even fights.
So just say "Yes Sir" and move on to the next door, a sheep is fervently begging Jehovah to send one of his Witnesses to bring the glad tidings of God's kingdom! Romans 10:15 smiley

haddeylium:

You mean a human body that Jesus has 'beyond normal human bodies' Can still have wounds, retain scars?

ok..I'm done grin
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
livingchrist:
you have change goal post to be living human cheesy
I thought you said to be a human you have to have blood?
20 minutes is almost half an hour, If science can make it possible for humans to survive 20 minutes without blood,

Science did so by making the person abnormal . And science realize God is greatest by quickly returning the blood.

Dont you think Jehovah can make a human live without blood?

Jehovah didn't design humans to live without blood ( Lev 17:14)
Even Jesus had blood during his days as an human. It's essential

Unless you are reffering to the dead

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

ok..I'm done grin

He was drunk when he typed that.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
livingchrist:
so a dead human is no longer human? grin then what is it? Is it a dog because it is dead
What you call dead human is actually a body decomposing back to dust. Ecc 12:7

Besides this one you are fighting for a dead body, are you rooting for Jesus is dead ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
haddeylium:

@bold
Exactly!
That's what all human body experience except that of Jesus'!
He didn't depreciate from the original form.
There, his flesh didn't not suffer corruption or decay

Use this illustration
A Car can be disassembled into each individual components it was constructed. Towards, disassemblage, it was not corrupted or see rot. That those components can be use in the assemblage of another.
This car is not destroyed

Now, this other car get rotten over time, the metals rust, decay, the individual components fall out and ruin. You can say this car suffer corruption!

Notice among the version Emusan quoted
'His flesh will not decay'
'His flesh will not rotten'

Jehovah kept his word and not his flesh did see rot or corruption

You grab?
Thanks!

Atleast for a car each of the members are not tempered with, they are left the way they are

If the body of Jesus is not destroyed then where is it?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Barristter07:

Science did so by making the person abnormal . And science realize God is greatest by quickly returning the blood.

Jehovah didn't design humans to live without blood ( Lev 17:14)
Even Jesus had blood during his days as an human. It's essential

Unless you are reffering to the dead
science was able to do it, how much more God.
God didnt design humans to be born without fathers yet Jesus was born without one.
Jehovah breaks natural laws if he wants, so you seen that it is possible for human to exist without blood.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
Emusan:

THE DECAY BODY WILL BE PUT TOGETHER AND GLORIFIED for those who have died

Romans 6:5 in the likeness of his ressurection.

@ haydellium , I saw how you have tried to articulate your point . But what you don't know is, the individuals you are chatting with are clowns, the above post was made by Emusan, someone telling you the same body of Jesus that died was the one raised , According to Romans 6:5 if Jesus body was transformed without decay, it follows that His disciples too get transformed without decay , emphasis on " Likeness of his ressurection " but coincidentally , we found that this didn't happen, rather they return to dust of the earth . For them to have a body, they would have to be Given New Bodies. This Emusan also testified below in a post made 10:50am , December 18.

Emusan:

1 Corinthians 15:38 will cure this your delusion.

38 Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each KIND OF SEED. NIV

The bodies is now a NEW BODIES but it's still what it sowed which is FLESH after its KIND. focus point

So in short , Jesus body wasnt actually transformed, it was replaced just as his apostles will get a New body in the likeness of his ressurection.

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
livingchrist:
science was able to do it,

Science didn't do anything, if you tell me the blood wasn't returned, you would have made sense. The return proved no human existence without blood.

how much more God.
God didnt design humans to be born without fathers yet Jesus was born without one.
Jehovah breaks natural laws if he wants, so you seen that it is possible for human to exist without blood.
If you say Jesus was born without blood, u for make sense.
Now listen to that Jehovah, For the life of every flesh is in the blood. No blood, no existence . ( Lev 17:14)

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2020
haddeylium:
We won't have this discussion if you checked the meaning of 'Depreciation'
The second car depreciated, The first car didn't.

Like I said, you're still clinging on this your intellectual dishonesty.

Something depreciate only applied to VALUE not the elements.

You've failed again here.

To destroy- To damage.
Did Jehovah Damage Jesus' Human body...No?
Jehovah create human body using Dust that contains the individual components

So Jehovah didn't DECOMPOSE Jesus body again

You See how bad it is to lie and have little knowledge about the point of discussion.

You claimed now that Jehovah didn't damage/destroy Jesus body but you said below that Jesus body was only DISSOLVED.

What does it mean to DISSOLVE something?

1 BECOME PART OF LIQUID[intransitive, transitive] if a solid dissolves, or if you dissolve it, it mixes with a liquid and becomes part of it 

2 END [transitive] to formally end a parliament, business arrangement, marriage etc The monarch had the power to dissolve parliament.

3 → dissolve into/in laughter/tears etc

4 BECOME WEAKER [intransitive, transitive] to gradually become smaller or weaker before disappearing, or to make something do this

[link=https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/dissolve]Dictionary[/link]

Your definition will either fall in category 1 or 4

Which ever one, you're still talking about DECOMPOSITION

Jesus Human body dissolves into this components like the car that was dissembled. Both didn't suffer decay or rot towards it's dissemble

You're welcome

Only God knows how many intellectual suicide you've committed on this particular point of view just because you left your God's giving brian for lies.

To dissolve is to make a SOLID (soluble) becomes part of a LIQUID (solvent) the end product of dissolve is SOLUTION.

So by using the word DISSOLVE for Jesus body means Jehovah turn it to a SOLUTION not dissembled into its constituents.

Only you have used DECOMPOSITION, DISSEMBLED, DISSOLVE.

Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2020
Barristter07:
Dead bones you mean ? grin THEY ARE DEAD NA UNTIL BREATH OF LIFE PUMP BLOOD IN THEIR FLESH . Proving again ,WITHOUT BLOOD, YOUR HUMAN JESUS DOESN'T EXIST . It mean he is Dead

Where does it state that BREATH OF LIFE PUMP BLOOD in their flesh?

Lying liar like your father the Devil!

U saw wounds ?

That's the pattern of Jesus ressurection , believers would emulate. You see your life outside

So it also means people who their head was beheaded won't resurrect because head detached from their body.

Clown!

Again, 1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion.

No difference, This faithful ones and wicked ones undergo the same second ressurection . After the 1000 years as humans, they are tested, and Those Faithful live forever as humans ( Rev 21:3)

So if no difference, how can the same BODY who is subject to death can still live forever?

Your brain is actually paining you.

First ressurection is a Ressurection to heaven, in God's very own Divine nature as Spirit. Not every believer undergo this, If they are all taken, Who are the Faithful ones tht ressurected in the second ressurection ? John 5:28,29

First resurrection is the resurrection to heaven like Jesus in human form and ALL BELIEVERS will take part in the first resurrection. John 1:12-13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Barristter07:

Romans 6:5 in the likeness of his ressurection.

@ haydellium , I saw how you have tried to articulate your point . But what you don't know is, the individuals you are chatting with are clowns, the above post was made by Emusan, someone telling you the same body of Jesus that died was the one raised , According to Romans 6:5 if Jesus body was transformed without decay, it follows that His disciples too get transformed without decay , emphasis on " Likeness of his ressurection " but coincidentally , we found that this didn't happen, rather they return to dust of the earth . For them to have a body, they would have to be Given New Bodies. This Emusan also testified below in a post made 10:50am , December 18.

So in short , Jesus body wasnt actually transformed, it was replaced just as his apostles will get a New body in the likeness of his ressurection.

Your ignorance has no match!

If a decay body was transformed into a body that can't decay or die, isn't that A NEW BODY?

Pure iron and steel can rust in the presence of oxygen or moisture, but if the iron or steel now coated (being transformed) with nonrusted metal like silver or Tin isn't that a NEW STEEL or IRON?

Like I said, when you throw your God's giving brian for lies, this is the result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Emusan(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
haddeylium:

ok..I'm done grin

Do you understand what it means to be beyond normal human bodies now?

Like I told your brother, 1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Just say "Yes Sir" and take your leave! smiley
After all that's what they expect from all those who comes in contact with them.
It's only when they come in contact with JWs that they want you to agree with them instantly and forgo your former place of worship, they don't have the impetus to say anything against the beliefs of churchgoers, because that will only lead to arguments, insults, abuses, curses even fights.
So just say "Yes Sir" and move on to the next door, a sheep is fervently begging Jehovah to send one of his Witnesses to bring the glad tidings of God's kingdom! Romans 10:15 smiley

So Apt cheesy
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
livingchrist:

Atleast for a car each of the members are not tempered with, they are left the way they are

If the body of Jesus is not destroyed then where is it?

Into constituent elements that make up the Jesus' human body

you're welcome
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by haddeylium(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emusan:

Do you understand what it means to be beyond normal human bodies now?

Yeah.. of course! cheesy
The body that is yet to heal from wounds and scars

Thanks sir!
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Barristter07:

Science didn't do anything, if you tell me the blood wasn't returned, you would have made sense. The return proved no human existence without blood.

If you say Jesus was born without blood, u for make sense.
Now listen to that Jehovah, For the life of every flesh is in the blood. No blood, no existence . ( Lev 17:14)
lol, no blood no existence but a man lived for 20 minutes without a single drop of blood he was in existence your lie ,lie has being exposed you are running from pillar to post seeking for where to hide.
I can see your ignorance concerning science, whether you agree or not, a human without blood is a human.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by livingchrist: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
haddeylium:

Yeah.. of course! cheesy
The body that is yet to heal from wounds and scars

Thanks sir!
See ignorance who told you the body did not heal?
cheesy you are yet to clarify what happened to Jesus body, yeye
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Exactly my brother!
All these arguments they're putting up is cover-up for their ignorance, when they come in contact with arrogant misinformed churchgoers like themselves no matter what stupidity that person spew the slogan is "Jesus is Lord" and they wave each other goodbye. But when they sight a JW they want you to agree that your own faith is wrong. As for any other faith it's OK or no problem before them except JWs! Matthew 10:22-25; John 15:21 smiley

haddeylium:

So Apt cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
livingchrist:
lol, no blood no existence but a man lived for 20 minutes without a single drop of blood he was in existence your lie ,lie has being exposed you are running from pillar to post seeking for where to hide.
I can see your ignorance concerning science, whether you agree or not, a human without blood is a human .

At bold, the man was abnormal within those minutes (20°c ) use some sense . Are you saying Jesus is abnormal ?

@underlined, is a dead human.
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emusan:

Your ignorance has no match!

If a decay body was transformed into a body that can't decay or die, isn't that A NEW BODY?

Pure iron and steel can rust in the presence of oxygen or moisture, but if the iron or steel now coated (being transformed) with nonrusted metal like silver or Tin isn't that a NEW STEEL or IRON?

Like I said, when you throw your God's giving brian for lies, this is the result.

Olodo oshi, it's called " REPAIR " not New.

The first Corinthians 15 said

" And what you put in the ground is not the plant that will grow, but only a bare seed of wheat or whatever you are planting.
Then God gives it the new body he wants it to have. A different plant grows from each kind of seed. "

The body sown totally grow out of existence. Returns to dust and a New one is Created from dust.

If Jesus body was repaired (transformed ) , then it means the apostles bodies won't rot away so it can be repaired too, is that the case ? New Bodies have to be given In the likeness of Jesus ressurection. Not repaired body ...
Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by Barristter07: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Emusan:

Where does it state that BREATH OF LIFE PUMP BLOOD in their flesh?
Lying liar like your father the Devil!

" 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’” Ezekiel 37:6

The life of the flesh is in the blood. That breath signifies they are now alive with blood powering the flesh.

Just as Adam .

So it also means people who their head was beheaded won't resurrect because head detached from their body.

Clown!

Again, 1 Corinthians 15:38 is there to cure your delusion.
You are now seeing how ridiculous your human glorified body theory is sounding.

They can even ressurect with the marks of the beheading, what matters is it must be patterned after the one of Christ which has wounds and scars .

So if no difference, how can the same BODY who is subject to death can still live forever?

Your brain is actually paining you.

First resurrection is the resurrection to heaven like Jesus in human form and ALL BELIEVERS will take part in the first resurrection. John 1:12-13
I ask a question: if all believers undergo first ressurection , then who are the Faithful believers ressurected alongside wicked ones in the same hour at John 5:28,29 ?

You and this yeye human form in heaven, human form with Blood right ? Or you mean dead bodies ?

1 Like

Re: After Jesus’ Resurrection, Was His Body Flesh Or Spirit? by DappaD: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
And who told you the body healed na? grin grin grin
Jesus healed people of their affliction and sicknesses(Matthew 9:35, Luke 9:11) but according to your theory, was suddenly unable to heal himself for 8 whole days prior to when he met Thomas? grin grin grin
This your “Jesus rose with a physical body” story is wrong from all angles but you've refused to see it.

livingchrist:
See ignorance who told you the body did not heal?
cheesy you are yet to clarify what happened to Jesus body, yeye

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (89) (Reply)

Eunice Olawale's Coffin And Burial Today (pics) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Does Water Break The Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.