Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri (75854 Views)

Photo Of The Five Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi State. / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / U.S. Voodoo Priest Stabbed Dog 50times, Faces 5yrs Jail For Animal Cruelty(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by luluman: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The same way that they are leaving other tribe's girls alone? shocked
Or are you suffering from selective Myopia at where the girl said Hausa Men impregnate Christian girls?
So you go after them because they don't leave your girls alone.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by angelfallz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice

what if its the hausa women that can't leave them alone?

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by compton11(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Religion of peace doing what they learnt from their master Mohammed

So agitating for their own nation has automatically put an end to interfaith marriages?
One cup dey short for your brain honestly
u feel tell what they learn and bring the evidence for it?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Kylce042(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Despite agitating for their republic, they can't seem to leave Hawusa women alone, RIP to him and may the perpetrators be brought to justice

What a moronic! Imbecilic! Stupendous! Statement. Retarded jackal.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hathor5(f): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Go sitdon for one corner... People like you dey Naija yet the Country seems so Hopeless.
Clap for yourself.

There are more people like you. That's the problem.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Akpuobi1: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Are you not stupid like this
Karlovich:
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Or just zip it up instead of spreading your semen everywhere.
Do they deserve to be killed because they spread their semen everywhere?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Obodogri: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.

What of Ese Oruru who was impregnated and abducted from Bayelsa State by Yinusa Dahiru to Kano and converted to Islam?

Do your findings b4 misleading people you hear?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Ese_Oruru

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
What a calamity.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hathor5(f): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Elder0001:

Do they deserve to be killed because they spread their semen everywhere?

I have deliberately worded my comments in such a way that they will leave you wondering if this is what I am saying. I will tell you why later.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Easyosafo: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Muslim encourage their men to get married to Christians ladies.

Muslim will never allow their women to marry Christians men.

Any Muslim lady that try indicate marital interest in any Christian man, that lady has written her death certificate by herself.

I have seen a lot of issue in the Northern region here. As a matter of fact,Muslim men derive joy in charming insensitive Christians ladies, defile them and marry them illegally, and convert them into Islamic by fire by force.

Christians dare not touch their daughter. it means a battle line is drawn and ready to kill

what a religious, every thing is violent and killing for Allahu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hathor5(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Easyosafo:
Muslim encourage their men to get married to Christians ladies.

Muslim will never allow their women to marry Christians men.

Any Muslim lady that try indicate marital interest in any Christian man, that lady has written her death certificate by herself.

I have seen a lot of issue in the Northern region here. As a matter of fact,Muslim men derive joy in charming insensitive Christians ladies, defile them and marry them illegally, and convert them into Islamic by fire by force.

Christians dare not touch their daughter. it means a battle line is drawn and ready to kill

what a religious, every thing is violent and killing for Allahu.

They are right to protect their daughters from the "Christian men" who impregnate ladies and refuse to take responsibility for their own flesh and blood. Muslim men don't impregnate Muslim ladies and go scot free and so won't you.

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Omoluabi16(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
When will we realise that we will never be one? The cost of this naijariya is endless bloodshed. If a simple misunderstanding degenerates to bloodshed over a thing like tribe and religion...

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Ebenezar2021: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

It seems you have comprehension handicap. When did Warri people start agitating for their own republic?
because they are part of Biafra
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Emmasnoop(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
A COWARD DIE MANY TIMES B4 IS DEATH, YOU SOLD YOUR LAND TO HAUSA PEOPLE,THEY EVEN HAVE QUATER IN WARRI AND THEY STAB A WARRI MAN TO DEATH AND THEY ARE STILL MOVING FREELY IN THE CITY.WARRI NOR THEY CARRY LAST BUT THEM DEY CARRY SECOND TO LAST

5 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by mamaafrik(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Muslim and hypocrisy,they will pay you to impregnate a Christian lady but shout hell if the reverse button is pressed,how many Hausa did those tribe men of that SS lady that was kidnapped and impregnated in kano then by that Hausa guys,how many hausa Muslims have the Christians killed for leah sharibu.

If Muslims are given the free will to opt out of Islam today with no Prejudice and nailing to the cross,i can tell you that 30℅ of Muslims will leave islam in the North.
Many in North and SW are only doing"eye service".
Islam is a religion of force,not peace as acclaimed.
You force people to do a religion And you still have the idiotic mind to call it religion of Peace

It is not as if she was raped,she loves the guy and want to have baby with him.
If those warri guys don't kill more than 4 Hausas in retaliation then they are Bastards .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
A whole chief priest denying pregnancy. You think they are like your people that will throw all the blame on the woman abi?

See where it has landed you now? In your own land for that matter. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Onepeople: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Warri isn’t part of Biafra
who are you explaining to?making yourself a laughing stock before your enemies,no matter the level of hatred u have for igbo people the hausas and yurobas will continue to see you as one.wake up and see beyond your nose.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Amotolongbo(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
Onepeople:
who are you explaining to?making yourself a laughing stock before your enemies,no matter the level of hatred u have for igbo people the hausas and yurobas will continue to see you as one.wake up and see beyond your nose.
[/s] undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by aspirebig: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is well.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hathor5:

There are more people like you. That's the problem.
I know I'm Sick but Stop trying to Diagnose from afar.... It's Adiza I'm thinking of right now,physically and emotionally so please just left me alone Abeg.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Verysmart101: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Sharap ur gutter u call mouth.Northern men marry christian ladies much more so stop being an idiot here.
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Ganjafama(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian.
So you didn't read of how Yunusa impregnated Ese Oruru and absconded with her from Yenagoa to Kano?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Starzo: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mad people don full nairaland sha undecided
Hathor5:

Help yourself first with your own republic. cheesy
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
He should be castrated
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by ArticleBeast: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
The hausa boys will be killed is a sure thing in that area. Even if it will take one month. I grew up in that place and those alawuru boys must retaliate.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by TAGM(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:

If you are a mole trying to water down the standards of Christianity and denigrate the efficacy of Christianity in life transformation and societal impact better stop it NOW!

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by AmDayo: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=GOTVee post=94581674] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i encourage all our Christian brothers to emulate our Muslim counterparts in their decent way of life. Even though I'm a born again Christian, i have never seen a Muslim that will impregnate a Christian. [/quo

Shey you never remove that one naira coin wey dey your brain nii?

1 Like

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Konafas: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
GOTVee:

You haven't seen but I have seen... remember that bayelsa under age that was taken hostage by an hausa guy ??
What about the chibok girls

2 Likes

Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by frankyychiji(f): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
luluman:
Tell that to your Igbo brothers.
Elenuwuwo what's your problem gaan?
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by frankyychiji(f): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Even me that was a Christian,it did not work between I and Adiza after 2yrs of James bond dating Talkless of Baba Chief Priest.
Adiza was from a Strong Muslim family and I met her when She came to look after her elder sisters Kids in Cali since their parents were going on a long trip abroad.These are people I normally see on a daily basis coz we live in the same neighborhood but not same compound tho.
Their flat was just a Stone throw from mine...This Hausa man and his wife don't even greet neighbors Talkless of strangers....Well,Saw her(Adiza) one morning going to get bread for breakfast couldn't take my eyes off her,she was well covered with the black hijab thing but her well pointed and succulent boobs were just shaking any how.
Next time I saw her I told her if we could be friends and she said "just friends"?! No problem.
Then we started talking more often on fone and she became so fond of me.
I had invited her severally to come visit me at my place but she has always refused that she couldn't do that.
Then I decided to go to the mountain since the mountain had refused to come, little did I know it would turn out to be a breakthrough.
The same day I asked her if I could come over just to see her pretty face was the same day I banged the Shiit outta her.
She was the only adult at home with two little kids about 2 & 3.
I risked giving the kids my phone's to play and they went straight into their room while I and Adiza were left alone in the sitting room,little did I know I was going to Fvck her right there before she says her 6'oclock prayers....
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahahaha
Re: Chief Priest Stabbed To Death For Impregnating Muslim Lady In Warri by Tonitoniton(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Islie:

THE NATION

So, aboki don dey get power for waffi.?

dem go learn sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.