Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (57261 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by SpicyMimi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
nerd004:

Please if you are in a serious relationship with a lady who is not working but currently learning a trade,,,,is it proper for her man to assist her monthly,hope this won't breed her into entitlement mentality...

please help a brother with mature & sensible advice

She is learning a trade to become financially independent, so your support is good. You should let her know that once she’s fully balanced, your support will cease or reduce except where it is necessary. If you don’t tell her this now, the entitlement mentality won’t go even when she earns more than you.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Benzemma(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Toks2008:
Dear men,

Don't ever think you can win a lady's heart by giving her money, or buying her gifts or taking her on expensive trips cos a woman's heart is very intrinsic and she can give it to any man she desires even if she does not get a dime from the man and trust me on this, if a lady truly wants you, she will need no monetary influence to be with you. This is pure truth.

Men must also understand that except there is an established relationship between them and a lady or an agreement with a lady before they spend on her, she is not obliged to give anything in return regardless of how big you spend on her.... You made that choice.

So what is the point?

if you must give a lady money, please don't try to impress but give her only what you can afford and not the type of money that will drive you crazy if you get nothing back in return because ''MOST'' ladies are naturally wired to appreciate a monetary gift from a man not according to what a man can afford or the level of the sacrifice he makes but rather they compare what you give them with what another man can give or worse still what their friends get from their men.

Simply put... MOST ladies will see a gift of 75k from a guy who has only 150k in savings as nothing when they get 1M from a billionaire not minding the fact that the former sacrificed 50% of his life savings whilst the latter probably gave 0.00001% of his monetary worth.

This is why during a heated argument when a man tries to remind a lady of the financial sacrifices he made for her, she usually responds by saying "what have you done that another man can't do" or worse still "how much did you give me compared to what men are giving their women out there"

So guys please, no go dey do pass yourself..
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Benzemma(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
You are somehow right, a man's money doesn't really move me,if you like buy me the most expensive gifts,if I don't like you,i won't still like you
Am not sure if you are actually saying the truth, because you don't have only one boyfriend.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Benzemma(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Please tell them o, girls like me can't be impressed with money, if you like spend from now till tomorrow,what matters is a good heart with fat pocket of course grin
stop confusing yourself!
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by biomedics(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
That was in the 10th century.

Not with girls of nawa days.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by emetisuccess(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Makes a lot sense
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
They won't listen, a hoe is a hoe

I still remember back then when I used to spend on relationship from those hungry Nigerian girls, now my present girlfriend who's not a Nigerian girl is doing the opposite, she will rather spend on me than me spending on her, even when she knows that I also earn good income too

on our first date, she told me herself that she doesn't care about my money, her parents didn't train her to depend on men income besides she's independent and works in a popular firm so she earns good money, what matters is the love that we have for each other which haven't changed since we met, I just wish Naija guys can meet ladies like her not those hungry broke girls in the streets because almost 80% of Nigerian girls take relationship as poverty alleviation scheme.

I don't even blame them, I blame Nigerian men for accepting their financial request.
You are the leech here
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Happy2020: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Toks2008:

You are Absolutely right but unfortunately, most of the ladies we now have will rather use the time when they ought to be productive to start looking out for a man that can cater for them rather than go out to cater for themselves.

So true.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Mejor79(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Please tell them o, girls like me can't be impressed with money, if you like spend from now till tomorrow,what matters is a good heart with fat pocket of course grin

Story for the gods. Tell us your history and we will know you better. Poor lady nothing for her sha.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by djon78(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
MrCuteking:

I will screenshot all of this, print out and paste it on my wall for myself, and my future kids. Thanks a lot

That guy wise no be small

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by djon78(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
nnemekaemmanuel:

God Bless You for Creating this Thread Sir.

Toks did very well.
Let men begin to get small sense
Because many are foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Raalsalghul: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dude, mind your damn business. It is called "investment". That gurl could blow unexpectedly tomorrow and change that guy's story and you will still be here wailing like a rabid ekuke mastiff.

Na man wey calm down go enjoy our money and not you these walking corpses who won't let me rest with your incessant wailings like a baby who has colic. Mehn, boy bye.

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
bjprodint:
i want to be blowing grammer like u when i grow up,respect!
cheesy cheesy
Funny you.
Are you sure you're not older than me? cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

The mystique statue is another femi-centric ideology promoted by the society and generally, women, to uphold women in high standard.
There's absolutely nothing mysterious about women, their dual mating strategy, hypergamous nature, innate solipsism, nature and idea of love, just to list a few are the core of women mystique promoted in the society.
Once you understand these concepts, your perception of women will change forever !
A rude awakening, and there's no going back .
Sad and depressing reality.
this big big grammar no go help u, as long as I can't understand you — it's is meaningless
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
alphaRego01:

Mr glycolysis,how i wish i had known u all my life
It's better late than never sir.
You can check out other monikers like Dpsychologist,ubunja,pansophist and martinez39s, trust me, you're going to learn more from them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Taciturn1:
quoted from?
I don't understand..
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
yizastone:

True yarn bros...

2 bottles for u
cheesy cheesy
Thanks man, I appreciate.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Raalsalghul

Boy, your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by dingbang(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy you are learning well.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by maak400: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
pansophist:
Once upon a time.

Men and women were schooled the same way, apply for jobs and get paid similarly, but somehow, for some fcked up reason I dont understand, men somehow still have to give the other gender his money just because she is a woman.

The same way men "chop and clean mouth", is also the same way women "extort and abscond". Unless of course when there is true affection between themselves. Giving money to a woman with the hope of expecting love is like planting an orange seed and expecting mango, or going to a barber shop for brain surgery. Doesnt work.
What about when a guy gives his fiancée money occasionally to support her. What’s your opinion on that?
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
maak400:

What about when a guy gives his fiancée money occasionally to support her. What’s your opinion on that?

It is quite obvious that many stingy guys are twisting this thread.

I never said don't support your lady financially neither did I say you should not give a lady money... PLEASE GO READ AGAIN..

GIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD AND THE TYPE THAT WILL NOT BOTHER YOU IF SHE TURNS HER BACK AND WALKS AWAY.

Man pass Man.. Some guys can give a lady 1M and won't even remember they did the next day whilst some guys will give 5k and remember for the rest of their lives...but try to avoid ladies with entitlement mentality cos they are bad news.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by maak400: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Toks2008:

It is quite obvious that many stingy guys are twisting this thread.

I never said don't support your lady financially neither did I say you should not give a lady money... PLEASE GO READ AGAIN..

GIVE WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD AND THE TYPE THAT WILL NOT BOTHER YOU IF SHE TURNS HER BACK AND WALKS AWAY.

Man pass Man.. Some guys can give a lady 1M and won't even remember they did the next day whilst some guys will give 5k and remember for the rest of their lives...but try to avoid ladies with entitlement mentality cos they are bad news.
Alright thanks
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by pansophist(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
maak400:

Give, but make sure it is what you can afford to let go, and also, not bit.ch about it if the relationship breaks up.

And most importantly, she has to qualify to be a recipient of your resources. Make sure in her own way, she is contributing to the relationship, and not just through sex. In short, assume husband responsibilities only if she has assumed a wife one, regardless if youre married or not.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by maak400: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
pansophist:

Give, but make sure it is what you can afford to let go, and also, not bit.ch about it if the relationship breaks up.

And most importantly, she has to qualify to be a recipient of your resources. Make sure in her own way, she is contributing to the relationship, and not just through sex. In short, assume husband responsibilities only if she has assumed a wife one, regardless if youre married or not.
Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Raalsalghul: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

We know your type: hard online, soft as a sponge real life.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
benqo01:

I dont know why you chose to reply to this particular comment.......but i can tell you for sure that you are not far from been a foolish airhead person.

Being.

Dude, learn how to type your sentences correctly with the right words and punctuations when next you try to quote me. Boy, bye.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Raalsalghul:

We know your type: hard online, soft as a sponge real life.

You dunno shit.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You dunno shit.
I know you have soft and succulent lips.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
dingbang:
cheesy you are learning well.

Hey kid. Don't quote me stupidly next time.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hey kid. Don't quote me stupidly next time.
why so angry? That time of the month again? cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Psoul(m): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I give my money to orphans.

Orphans are not limited to children.
Do you also give to adult/grown-up orphans?
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by nnemekaemmanuel: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
djon78:

Toks did very well.
Let men begin to get small sense
Because many are foolish

Nor be lie bros.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.