Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (57264 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2020
DeSepiero:
Makes absolute sense.

Learn to say "NO" to urgent 10k requests when it's not convenient. You owe no one an explanation. Even if its convenient you can still simply say no if you want.

It doesn't make you stingy, it means you're in control of your choices and actions.

Hehe lol. You wicked and blunt I swear..... grin grin grin

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Few days ago one broke up with me saying I'm stingy.

E no even be like say I break up sef. For I knew she was after the money and I'm proud to say I didn't give her Chingbain.

They don't know that a lady that never asks gets the prize. Even at dropping the hint here they will still fail
For the can't have enough patience to read to this page. Oloshos

Fellow Adult.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Few days ago one broke up with me saying I'm stingy.

E no even be like say I break up sef. For I knew she was after the money and I'm proud to say I didn't give her Chingbain.

They don't know that a lady that never asks gets the prize. Even at dropping the hint here they will still fail
For the can't have enough patience to read to this page. Oloshos

Wow, so you dated an Olosho?
What message are you passing exactly?
Anyways, thank God she's gone. At least, you can date a decent girl now.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

Wow, so you dated an Olosho?
What message are you passing exactly?
Anyways, thank God she's gone. At least, you can date a decent girl now.
You've been noticed. Next

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by nerd004: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
SpicyMimi:

She is learning a trade to become financially independent, so your support is good. You should let her know that once she’s fully balanced, your support will cease or reduce except where it is necessary. If you don’t tell her this now, the entitlement mentality won’t go even when she earns more than you.

Tanks alot

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by francium001: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
I have sisters na
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Princepioneer(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2020
True talk, bro.,
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by smallsmall: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Petyprincess:
Please tell them o, girls like me can't be impressed with money, if you like spend from now till tomorrow,what matters is a good heart with fat pocket of course grin

But it is still Girls like you that send Urgent 10K request, lie about needing money to buy textbook, ask for Iphone 13, seek help topay hospital bill of a non-existent sick other, etc
It is girls like you that run after yahoo++ boys and end up in thier ritual mishap....

Girls saying one thing and doing another, since 1604!

Anyway, whatever l cannot afford to lose without worry, l cannot give it to any woman.
Before you do anything for a Babe, make sure you have done twenty fold for yourself and another Ten fold stored away for your future. undecided
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by smallsmall: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2022

You have not travelled out ALL your life...

Leave the shores of AFRICA to other developed continents, then you will see that WOMEN DON'T DEPEND on Men!!!!

They fuvking work for their money!!!!!

Stop lying to yourself!
How many Countries have you actually lived in, for years at a time and how many foreign relationships have you been in, to know what obtains?
It may be worse among Nigerian girls, because of the pervasive poverty and entitlement mentality but l can assure you that it is also present in Women of all Western countries, less in Asian countries like Japan and China though.

One relationship, in one foreign Country does not teach you all you need to know about Women, that is like jumping the gun.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Toks2008(m): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2022
This thread!

Nah wah o.. I don create threads tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.