Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (57263 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by biggy26: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
You are somehow right, a man's money doesn't really move me,if you like buy me the most expensive gifts,if I don't like you,i won't still like you
You are doing well!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Princessbettyj(f): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2020
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee money don't care what y'all think grin
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Princessbettyj(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:
I give my money to mama.... grin

Is a lie

I don't have money cheesy

grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yemi1504: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

You mean say d guy na saddist?

No, I meant, such guys that treat women like trash are usually monsters and beasts. But you are right, all this comes from the man being a sadist first of all. So we saying the same thing bro.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Randy91:

You have not travelled out ALL your life...

Leave the shores of AFRICA to other developed continents, then you will see that WOMEN DON'T DEPEND on Men!!!!

They fuvking work for their money!!!!!

Women do not depend on men because men have created enabling atmosphere for women to thrive without them. It still boils down to the actions and inactions of men.

And the women you talked about, hmm, to be honest there are five times as many women who depend on men in advanced countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc, etc, than they are men who depend on women. Just as there would always be poverty stricken people even in the most advanced countries, there would always be far, far more women who depend on men for several reasons.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Toks2008:

You are Absolutely right but unfortunately, most of the ladies we now have will rather use the time when they ought to be productive to start looking out for a man that can cater for them rather than go out to cater for themselves.

I have to agree with you sir. Sadly and quite honestly, a lot of women fall in the category you described

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2020
yemi1504:

No, I meant, such guys that treat women like trash are usually monsters and beasts. But you are right, all this comes from the man being a sadist first of all. So we saying the same thing bro.

Dat guy na bookworm saddist jare. The op make sense but him come dey carry him dada book head dey yarn rubbish. Who get time 4 dat encyclopedia madness? Na d op make sense abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by vickydevoka(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Who their hate help?im cool with some few matured ones
Buh ur initial thread shows that u are immature
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by lightwind(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
grin grin grin
I'm in Refinery road, Delta state.... Let's meet and know more chat me on WhatsApp 08067703439 thanks
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

Buh ur initial thread shows that u are immature
lol,maybe that's how you viewed it
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by tiger2080: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Well said. Those bitches have hands, leg, brain so let them work for their money . I can only give a girl money without any string attached. Give what you can afford to loose. Hope all the loverboys they hear me bitches Don turn una to Maga. Imagine one bitch told me last week to buy her ip phone, and give her 15th 150k to rent apartment waiting ur papa no go fit do you wan turn me to Maga. I told her the money no be problem but I rather give it to charity than give it to a bitch. Just because I say hi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yemi1504: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Dat guy na bookworm saddist jare. The op make sense but him come dey carry him dada book head dey yarn rubbish. Who get time 4 dat encyclopedia madness? Na d op make sense abeg

Abi and na bookworm sadist na the worst type of sadist, they no get social life and dem dey frustrate students die SMH.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by bjprodint(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

The mystique statue is another femi-centric ideology promoted by the society and generally, women, to uphold women in high standard.
There's absolutely nothing mysterious about women, their dual mating strategy, hypergamous nature, innate solipsism, nature and idea of love, just to list a few are the core of women mystique promoted in the society.
Once you understand these concepts, your perception of women will change forever !
A rude awakening, and there's no going back .
Sad and depressing reality.
i want to be blowing grammer like u when i grow up,respect!
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by officialbeffinb(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Apt!, a word is enough for the wise... Thanks a heap
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by King44(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
They won't listen, a hoe is a hoe

I still remember back then when I used to spend on relationship from those hungry Nigerian girls, now my present girlfriend who's not a Nigerian girl is doing the opposite, she will rather spend on me than me spending on her, even when she knows that I also earn good income too

on our first date, she told me herself that she doesn't care about my money, her parents didn't train her to depend on men income besides she's independent and works in a popular firm so she earns good money, what matters is the love that we have for each other which haven't changed since we met, I just wish Naija guys can meet ladies like her not those hungry broke girls in the streets because almost 80% of Nigerian girls take relationship as poverty alleviation scheme.

I don't even blame them, I blame Nigerian men for accepting their financial request.
You own case was even better

Mine, I met a girl in my first year in the Uni. When we met she would say she doesn't have card and even if I had little I would still send her 500h and it went on like that till we met in school and this girl and her sister used me for food alleviation, even with the little I had I still try to do and it was all genuine feeling cos she was my gf and to some level I put her first before me, but unknowingly she was using me and she confessed after our breakup, she said I was doing that because I want to F her, really!!!!!!!

I felt soo stupid and used that day.

My friends would taunt me by saying I was dating her but she was not dating me and it all started when the foundation of that relationship was built on give even when it was not need/unnecessary financial kindness.

She has messed up my orientation but I also messed with her a bit before I left her finally. She was not willing to change.

The new gfs I have now are not financial gain oriented but my orientation is already messed up big time, she changed me.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yaroyaro619(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dude, mind your damn business. It is called "investment". That gurl could blow unexpectedly tomorrow and change that guy's story and you will still be here wailing like a rabid ekuke mastiff.

Na man wey calm down go enjoy our money and not you these walking corpses who won't let me rest with your incessant wailings like a baby who has colic. Mehn, boy bye.
Golddigger!!

this you lips that is wide like this. hope not what I'm thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yaroyaro619(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Meehn, you men are always nagging. Dude, do whatever you like with your money. We don't care. You all can roast for all I care. All these boys with twenty K account balance won't just let me rest. Dude, go to hell.

And you with the stupid threads. Roast!
Golddigger!!

this your lips that is wide like this. hope not what I'm
thinking!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by LoveJesus87(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I give my money to orphans.

God bless you sir
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by LoveJesus87(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Please tell them o, girls like me can't be impressed with money, if you like spend from now till tomorrow,what matters is a good heart with fat pocket of course grin
Ole grin
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by udomma1005(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2020
jimmychang:

Nigga speak for yourself grin
Tell am abeg!

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by udomma1005(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

those foolish boys won't listen, don't waste your advice, they will still spend half their salary on the girl and say it's their duty as a bf. their stupidity can't be cured.

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by udomma1005(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Arvelo:
Bros you still try sef, if na me she go suck my dick b4 she collect am...

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi and na bookworm sadist na the worst type of sadist, they no get social life and dem dey frustrate students die SMH.

Na why him wan frustrate the op golden word on a marble. Me and saddist na sun and moon distance. We no dey relate
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by vickydevoka(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
lol,maybe that's how you viewed it
The thread even caused a counter - thread
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by udomma1005(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Juliearth:

You are right about a woman's heart being intrinsic. Most times, what we desire are men who are sensitive to our emotions and not our material needs. All women in relationships are melancholics and by that, I mean, you can cross the red sea for her, climb the highest mountains...but fail to call her or tell her you love her and she is not pleased. The little things that you is all that matters.

Also, women are moved by words and not sight,so do not fail to reassure her of your feelings, but dont overdo it because that way, it would lose its value.

The narrative among the other gender is that to please a woman, one would have to read an encyclopedia... Funny enough, its far from that.

Quite often than not, I read narratives here, where the OPs and even those in the comment section are crying foul that their love interests are not taking them serious after spending so much on them. The truth of the matter is that no woman would take a man who spends carelessly on her in the early stages of a relationship serious. The early stage should be invested in knowing the other person than trying to impress her. Men need to learn that also. Impress your lady with your worth (not financial) and not your pockets..

Its nice to hear from you again, op.

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yemi1504: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Na why him wan frustrate the op golden word on a marble. Me and saddist na sun and moon distance. We no dey relate

Abi o, me no like sadist at all too o.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by bjsany4luv(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Impressing a woman financially, without a quality or proper assessment of that woman is a shortcut to loosing one's sanity...Men wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
bjsany4luv:
This post made my day and it was exactly my experience...but i refuse to fall for the trap called satisfy your babe, at least not until marriage.

Impressing a woman financially, without a quality or proper assessment of that woman is a shortcut to loosing one's sanity...Men wise up.

Maven..

Even in marriage bro.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Asuito7(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Juliearth:

You are right about a woman's heart being intrinsic. Most times, what we desire are men who are sensitive to our emotions and not our material needs. All women in relationships are melancholics and by that, I mean, you can cross the red sea for her, climb the highest mountains...but fail to call her or tell her you love her and she is not pleased. The little things that you is all that matters.

Also, women are moved by words and not sight,so do not fail to reassure her of your feelings, but dont overdo it because that way, it would lose its value.

The narrative among the other gender is that to please a woman, one would have to read an encyclopedia... Funny enough, its far from that.

Quite often than not, I read narratives here, where the OPs and even those in the comment section are crying foul that their love interests are not taking them serious after spending so much on them. The truth of the matter is that no woman would take a man who spends carelessly on her in the early stages of a relationship serious. The early stage should be invested in knowing the other person than trying to impress her. Men need to learn that also. Impress your lady with your worth (not financial) and not your pockets..

Its nice to hear from you again, op.

You just said the truth that so many Nigerian and Nairaland men don't know cheesy......only a few of them like those awaken by Toks know it.

Nigerian men eh, when it comes to woman matter, they behave and think it is ALL ABOUT MONEY. grin

I wish you could have keep this saying to yourself because many will still not learn.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Juliearth(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Asuito7:

You just said the truth that so many Nigerian and Nairaland men don't know cheesy......only a few of them like those awaken by Toks know it.

Nigerian men eh, when it comes to woman matter, they behave and think it is ALL ABOUT MONEY. grin

I wish you could have keep this saying to yourself because many will still not learn.

Exactly, my brother.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by OgaRico(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Keep it up bro, more blessings. cool

When he said he gives his money to only orphans,I was thinking you will ask which gender of orphans because at the end of the day,female orphans are women too and is funny how you quickly believed that fat lie he wrote above because even chronic homosexuals dey still spend on women.
Let us just not lie to ourselves;because take it or leave it,as a man you must spend on a woman willingly or unwillingly,knowingly or unknowingly, wisely or foolishly,sadly or happily.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by razible5384(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Strong wine. I respect your opinion honestly.

But why do you think nature has domesticated women? Just some heads up, by nature I could also mean God.

Now, why do you think women have, in a sense, being domesticated? They are not as strong and resilient as men. I mean, the chore of providing basic necessities from antiquity had to do with strength, agility, and swiftness?

Imagine a world of women. Not a single man. Not one. Do you think they'd be better off technologically, scientifically, and even material-wise? Hell no. But why or put differently, why would they be worse off?

Now, look at it from a biological pov. Let me chip in for a moment about how reproductive anatomy favours men. Back in time and even now, the average woman is worried about quite a number of things that has to do with biology.

If you know the number of women who have stayed back at home because of painful periods, heavy period, irregular period, or even period leaks, you would be shocked.

This kills productivity for no fault of theirs.

I am not in anyway encouraging laziness but God who created women from men has made it such that most women would have to depend on a man for basic necessities. Seems like one of the curses though. It is not sexist but the truth.
apt an well spoken

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.