Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52681 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Am nt talking of women.
Am actually telling why most men cheat.
there various reasons why guys cheat cheesy
some it might be they never liked the woman in the first place
believe it or not dudes get forced either by their parents or their religious leaders to pick certain women they dont like
for others its just to oil up their male ego
but what i see here is if u are happy in ur marriage and the woman u married to u like her both sexually and otherwise u wont be that interested in looking outside for another woman

8 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fati2001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:

Fatima. You really need to get married.
On a more serious note I said that because almost all partners that cheat feel pained so when they are being cheated on.

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bimpe29:
As if women doesn't cheat.
It's a social quagmire that bedevil both sex.
You only have moral right to condemn it objectively without calling out a particular sex.
both sides dey cheat
married women their own is more trickish cos they would approach u pretending to be a single lady
at least a married man would approach a lady and still let her know he's married with kids
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fattprince(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=94847677][/quote]
I'm I hitting a chord. I don't think so cos you aren't married.

Give me another meme
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fati2001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:
R

U
B
B
I
S
H

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fattprince(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
fati2001:

Lol motherfvcker
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fati2001(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:
my mom was a retarded prostitute and my dad is a wayward coward
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by chinchonglee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
lefulefu:
there various reasons why guys cheat cheesy
some it might be they never liked the woman in the first place
believe it or not dudes get forced either by their parents or their religious leaders to pick certain women they dont like
for others its just to oil up their male ego
but what i see here is if u are happy in ur marriage and the woman u married to u like her both sexually and otherwise u wont be that interested in looking outside for another woman
Bros abeg u win.
No money inside
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Liposure: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
Monogamy is a wishful idea. This is why men will always cheat. In this day and age it takes discipline to stay with one woman. If only your sis understand
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fattprince(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=94848549][/quote]
Well that's what most females result into when losi. Did I mention your Dad or mum. If you respect yours you would respect other's. Maybe you are an orphan to get this low. Please take your disgusting attitude to another thread. I'm done with you.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fati2001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
fattprince:

Well that's what most females result into when losi. Did I mention your Dad or mum. If you respect yours you would respect other's. Maybe you are an orphan to get this low. Please take your disgusting attitude to another thread. I'm done with you.

don't worry another orphanage home will accept u.. ... cus in what U typed it seems like U ve been rejected from the previous one.

I CAN FEEL UR PAIN.

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Powerfly(f): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:
which Fly Are You? Abutata or Cricket or Cockroach

POWERFLY.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by GerraMeh74(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Chizzychinny:

Yes, at least there is little respect and it will be less hurtful
this is absurd.. so even if the man will cheat doing it somewhere other than your matrimonial bed will make it less hurtful?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by WoundedLamb: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
BBBmall25:
Did U Find Out His Reasons For Cheating? Or U're Just Here Blowing Hot Air For Nothing Out Of "my Sister Sentiment?"

Can you imagine how you people in Nigeria reason. When a man cheats, we start looking for reasons for him. When a woman cheats, these hoes are not loyal. You guys don't know the longterm effects of mysogyny.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BabbanBura(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men has this habit of cheating,why most you cheat when you have a wife,my big sis leave his husband house today because she caught his husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed,sometimes I think been single is the best way.all this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sis has to go through all this pain now.

You go school so?

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jarchi(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2020
I love that SOME and the ELSE

Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

Please Share and Subscribe
We need 1200 YouTube SUBSCRIBERS to be able to drop it on all music streaming and download website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by RealEzee(m): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2020
fattprince:

Its you who needs a brain. I'm serious, just ask your sister if she has ever cheated. Don't hear what she says its her reaction you should look at. She wouldn't want to tell you the truth cos apart from cheating keeping it a secret is what females are good at. Of course you wouldn't believe cos you are female.
aiit, let's say she hasn't never cheated in her life, what will you propose tho, I'd like to hear ur verdict?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Am not saying this to justify the actions of the man, infedility is a terrible thing that cannot be justify no matter how cozy we try to make it look as men by saying "oh the woman might have cheated too" . Her leaving her husband because he cheated on her is not the best solution.... She should stay and find out ways in which they can work something out... The way marriages are breaking up this days is something else mehn...

You would never advise the man to stay if the case was reversed. So stop being a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by SmellingAnus(m): 1:44am On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There are successful monogamous homes.

Cheating is not in any man's gene, it is borne from a lack of self control and is just infidelity at its finest.

are you married Sir ?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 1:49am On Oct 12, 2020
BBBmall25:
Whenever U're Angry And Spew Trashes On Someone, What May Be Ur Special Reasons For Doing That?... Life Sometime Exact On Us That We Often Loose Our Sense Of Morality. Often Time, Our Involuntary Action Too Play Us Fast And That's B'cos We Aren't Perfect. Read Jeremiah 10vs23; As Christian Cheating Is Not Condoned As Well, Read Malachi 2vs16; At Matthew 19vs5,6 Jesus Afirmed One Man Per A Woman. Bible Condemned Other Things At Proveb 6vs16-19 Which Commonly Do Them Voluntarily Or Involuntarily. My Point Is Before This Man Cheat There Have Been His Personal Reason Which May Have Triggered The Involuntary Impulse To Have A Change Of Thought, And Op Has Failed To Address This Due To Sisterly Bias Sentiment In Her Reporting.

So instead of the husband to bring to his wife's notice her bad behaviour like a good Christian husband should, he decided breaking their marital vows by desecrating their marital bed is the best way to do it?

When in God's green earth will men stop encouraging bad behaviour in men? If a woman has problems in her marriage, you all will want her to pray her way through it and stay to support her husband, but once men have problems in their marriage, they jump into cheating and are commended for it because "it's the wife's fault" thus telling other men that solution to marital problems is cheating.

Do you not see the level of your hypocrisy? Is the type of irresponsible men you're raising not evident to you yet?

4 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52am On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

How then do you explain the usual scenario of a male animal mating with many females? Very few species are monogamous. In fact 8 out of 10 species of mammals are polygamous and that's as a result of the steep difference in the testosterone levels between these genders.

Testosterone drives libido. A highly libidinous male isn't compatible with a female with low libido. Therefore he cools off with many different females to balance off the scales. It is what it is. You can't dispute nature.

Since the man knows he has high libido, why don't he stay off marriage so the low libido people can turn it into a beautiful thing? Why get married and disgrace the rest of the men as dogs who cannot control themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Like I said, I don't care what excuse the man gives about his cheating but it is for a fact that high libido is a possible reason.

Going by your argument, that means that women who cheat on their husbands have high libidos too and thus should be considered as a reason by the husbands when dealing with the betrayal?

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by SmellingAnus(m): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Mekenz:
your sister's husband cheated, because of that she left her home, so what's her aim of leaving, to punish the husband or what. so she will now becomes celibate or go and marry another man that won't cheat on her abi......

these days it only takes the grace of God for a married man not to cheat on his wife, mejority of women these days no longer accord cheating from their husbands a big offence that can dissolve their marriage.

some even know their husbands mistress, but chooses to ignore them, in other not to attract troubles in their homes.

so far their husbands is fulfilling their marital duties at home, and doesn't rub his cheating nature on her face, mejority of women no longer cares, who they are meeting outside. men will always be men especially these days that young girls no longer cover themselves well. married men are seeing alot these days.

Loud it... A friend of mine got married and he said he is no longer attracted to other women... I was laughing at him... I told him to relax that he is newly married that's why... Guess what... Less than two years into the marriage he has started banging different girls up and down like an AK47 that has lost control... This is not to say not all married men cheat... But it's difficult to find one that doesn't cheat... These days even the married women cheat with reckless abandon... Note we still have faithful men and women... Ahhhh who slap me... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 2:03am On Oct 12, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Have you asked your sister if she is the type that complains of head ache most of the time her husband seeks for sexual intimacy? Have asked her if your sister is the type that always complains that she is tired when her husband seeks for sexual intimacy? Have you asked your sister if she gives her husband the best of herself during sex and not just lay down like a dead rat? Have you asked your sister if she is sexually adventurous in bed with her husband?

Am just asking because it's a reality that SEXUAL FUSTRATION makes both men and women who never ever intended to cheat when the get married end up cheating when faced with such a challenge.

The man couldn't discuss with his wife and reach a compromise like you guys normally advise women to do in marital problems?

Or the man couldn't have endured the marriage like his own mother did. I mean after using his mother as a standard, one would expect he acts and behaves like her.

Besides what's your own if she leaves her husband's home? Men frequently send their cheating wives packing without a single thought so why should she stay with a man who was indiscreet about his infidelity?

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Sixfeetbelle: 2:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Liposure:
Monogamy is a wishful idea. This is why men will always cheat. In this day and age it takes discipline to stay with one woman. If only your sis understand

Then tell me why men are not understanding when they find out their wife is cheating since monogamy is a wishful idea like you said?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fattprince(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2020
RealEzee:
aiit, let's say she hasn't never cheated in her life, what will you propose tho, I'd like to hear ur verdict?

Well I felt she cheated because she was so angry to pack her loads out. She would try to work it out if she loves that man. Well most female that gets overboard when a partner cheats there's 80% chances she had cheated at least once. Well its just a conspiracy theory I decided to follow.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fattprince(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The man couldn't discuss with his wife and reach a compromise like you guys normally advise women to do in marital problems?

Or the man couldn't have endured the marriage like his own mother did. I mean after using his mother as a standard, one would expect he acts and behaves like her.

Besides what's your own if she leaves her husband's home? Men frequently send their cheating wives packing without a single thought so why should she stay with a man who was indiscreet about his infidelity?

You are not getting it. Men gets away with cheating more than women. It just how it is the society made it so. Same way a male thief caught will be burnt but a female thief will just be slapped and taken to police station.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mrscarter(f): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2020
BBBmall25:
Did U Find Out His Reasons For Cheating? Or U're Just Here Blowing Hot Air For Nothing Out Of "my Sister Sentiment?"

What reason would be gud enuff to cheat on Ur husband/wife abeg?
Especially in your own bed U share undecided
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mrscarter(f): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2020
thesicilian:
Why do you people keep emphasizing this matrimonial bed issue as if the ones they do outside is better? Cheating is cheating no matter where it is done and I condemn it in all ramifications.

I agree. But having another woman in the bed U sleep in with Ur husband, talk affectionately, make love, passionate stuff etc n then U go sleep in that bed knowing another woman done all that with Ur husband in that same spot Ur laying on?!
Na is worse. Not much worse but still worse undecided
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mrscarter(f): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2020
baralatie:

there is no relationship between testosterone levels and promiscuity in the animal kingdom.the testosterone levels in the blood stream is to fight or flight.that is why the big cats can fight but yet the females with less testosterone are the more successful hunters because of the instinct to keep the pride alive.

Humans have better reasoning and emotions different to that of animals.
U can't compare.

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

What reason would be gud enuff to cheat on Ur husband/wife abeg?
Especially in your own bed U share undecided
If Wuna No Fit Buy De Logic Behind My Post, Kukuma Rest Mbok!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ePoster: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
BBBmall25:
Whenever U're Angry And Spew Trashes On Someone, What May Be Ur Special Reasons For Doing That?... Life Sometime Exact On Us That We Often Loose Our Sense Of Morality. Often Our Involuntary Action Too Play Us Fast And That's B'cos We Aren't Perfect. Read Jeremiah 10vs23; As Christian Cheating Is Not Condoned As Well, Read Malachi 2vs16; At Matthew 19vs5,6 Jesus Afirmed One Man Per A Woman. Bible Condemned Other Things At Proveb 6vs16-19 Which Commonly Do Them Voluntarily Or Involuntarily. My Point Is Before This Man Cheat There Have Been His Personal Reason Which May Have Triggered The Involuntary Impulse To Have A Change Of Thought, And Op Has Failed To Address This Due To Sisterly Bias Sentiment In Her Reporting.
You don't think certain circumstances can push a wife to cheat also.
Women aren't perfect either. The op brought an issue, one so many wives endure and you tried to justify the man's actions.
Again, would you accept your woman's reasons for cheating?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.