Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52707 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Is that why she left her home instead finding out what went wrong. So where will your sister find a man that won't cheat on her, she probably have to give birth to one. Your sister is risking her marriage she better go back while there is time and sort out the issue with him.

Oga, there are men and women who do not cheat. If men, despite calling women oloshos, have refused to make peace with cheating wives- I don’t know why you guys want women to do same.

Why do you people love the idea of marriage so much, you don’t want your wives to leave, but you won’t do the things that makes them stay? Isn’t this WIZARDRY?? ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by dederocs(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
It is our nature, we need to go back to how our fore fathers lived, with a harem of women, that way no cheating, this religious style of monogamy is forced on us.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

"reasons for cheating"
Very stupid talk.
Men will always cheat, get that into your skull. You can't change it.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by peacettw: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2020
dancewith:
Biologically men are at a disadvantage in maintaining fidelity. A man's testosterone level ranges from 270 nanogram per deciliter of blood to 1070 ng/dl, whereas a woman's is a mere 15 to 70 ng/DL

A man's sex drive is a raging bull of hormonal disadvantage. That said, self control is what it is, self control.

A woman biologically is wired to be in control sexually. She is not pushed beyond a certain level by hormones unlike men. For this reason a wise woman must protect her man from danger and make the home hospitable for him while keeping the bedroom really lively

Do not foolishly assume that since you are not "doing" he took wont be doing. You may easily control these urges or dont even have them, he often have to deal with these

A woman leaving her marriage cos the man cheated, well, I cant be the judge of that. However if you leave him for someone else, is the new man going to be any better? The new person may just be better at hiding it. There is a saying that it is only those that are caught are the thieves

Sometimes the grass is not greener at the other side

Makes sense.

I understand the biological differences all too well to know that women and men can't be grouped as same when it comes to sexual needs.

Females are biologically made to be sexually repressed. That is the simple truth. As for men who can't help but sleep around, that will be okay if women were also given the freedom to express their sexual needs and fantasies with any man of their own choosing.

But you know how that goes. We need to sit down and think about reforming marriage in its entirety. The old methods and ideals arent working anymore. Something needs to give
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by brill224(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
At time's situation like this, Karma might have hand inside, after following people husband when you are young, gbam u got married and ur husband start sleeping around �‍♂
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Men will always cheat, get that into your skull. You can't change it.
A fo.ol will always be a fo.ol. No matter how many certificates he has.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Total bullshit grin say it without crying. You women are the ones going about doing gender base violence and exposed sexuality of the girl child, in the end na still una go feel am for body. Men can always reject a pregnancy if they don't want it, in the end you either commit abortion or you keep the pregnancy.

What is the correlation? Let me even assume it is true and that is why men occupy most prisons. You can only reject a pregnancy that she keeps. I think you need some comprehension pills.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Ombudsdabomb: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I wasn't talking about cheating in particular. What I'm saying is, our nature as men encourages polygamy. By nature I mean our testosterone and our general attraction to females. This is also prevalent in the animal kingdom so it isn't out of place.

That doesn't suddenly disappear when men get married. Therefore staying loyal is a fight against our urges and longings and since they are inherent in us, we will always be defeated from time to time.
Are you aware that some animals stay with one mate for life

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

My father is a fool will always be a fool. No matter how many certificates he has.
I am so sorry for your father cheesy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Ombudsdabomb:

Are you aware that some animals stay with one mate for life

He can’t be one of those animals, he chose to be the animal that fcks all around. Convenient examples... grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

What is the correlation? Let me even assume it is true and that is why men occupy most prisons. You can only reject a pregnancy that she keeps. I think you need some comprehension pills.
Seriously women should understand that men have to cheat, the way nature has designed it we can't help it. Make una just dey manage us grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
This one shock me grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by GerraMeh74(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You would never advise the man to stay if the case was reversed. So stop being a hypocrite
You are obviously a child for calling me a hypocrite it shows how immature and emotionally unstable you are....
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Seriously women should understand that men have to cheat, the way nature has designed it we can't help it. Make una just dey manage us grin

Seriously, men should understand that men have to cheat with women. Women who happen to be other men’s girlfriends and wives. Make una manage us too. It is nature o!! Let’s blame it all on nature and devil...!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
I won't play dirty games with you.
You might be an adult, but mentally you're still crawling and that's on you . That's on you.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by joyandfaith: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

We reap what we sow. There is possibility your sister while single dated and slept with married men.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by RealEzee(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
fattprince:

Well I felt she cheated because she was so angry to pack her loads out. She would try to work it out if she loves that man. Well most female that gets overboard when a partner cheats there's 80% chances she had cheated at least once. Well its just a conspiracy theory I decided to follow.
aiit it's just a theory u follow tho, I see, yet what if she didn't cheat how does this theory apply ?

Btw u said if she loves the man she would have tried to work it out, why so when she feels she was cheated on tho, can we apply that to a man been cheated on too ?

Looking forward to ur response buddy

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Seriously, men should understand that men have to cheat with women. Women who happen to be other men’s girlfriends and wives. Make una manage us too. It is nature o!! Let’s blame it all on nature and devil...!
No, how can we manage what we paid bride price for? A married woman is not allowed to cheat maybe a single lady, women are our property just like our cars, watches and pets.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

This one shock me grin
What's shocking there, boy?

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

You might be an adult, but mentally you're still crawling and that's on you . That's on you.
Why are you angry Chii59, is there any problem grin?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

I congratulate you for being an adult, do you want an award? grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by od501: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

Cheating in Africa?! What's that?! Hanti grow up, monogamy doesn't work here.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
No how can we manage what we paid bride price for, a married woman is not allowed to cheat maybe a single lady, you women are our property just like our cars, watches and pets.

It doesn’t matter if you paid bride price. Women in India pay dowries and get inhumane treatment. Anyone can cheat, the only deterrent is if they choose not to. Pay BP 10x and it won’t change anything.

joyandfaith:

We reap what we sow. There is possibility your sister while single dated and slept with married men.

I have never seen this analogy when a wife cheats. You know, something like “there is a possibility he slept with married women when he was single”

Seems imaginary karma is reserved for women.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by baralatie(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2020
MrJibana:
Hmmm....The truth is that some of this men don't actually have the intentions of cheating but when some thing free comes they have low resistance to the pressure... Men generally are friendly to pretty women, so if it happens that out of friendliness the ladies unlocks for him cry the pressure of resisting porting is low at that moment.. so my advice is they should see a therapist and sort their issues out..
you are the one close to the point on infidelity
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by angelfallz(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Sorry to your sister about the betrayal and I wish her strength to carry on irrespective of her final decision.

@question: men cheat with women.

@Reason: the root reason of adultery is selfishness.

What if the wife was denying him sex?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by angelfallz(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

What if the wife(your sis) was denying him sex?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

What's shocking there, boy?
Wasn't talking to you BITCH
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by DEV4REAL: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Shes a fool for leaving her husband he can decide to marry her as a second wife, women are the worst in cheating they are just very good in hiding it, is only a woman that will cheat and still blame her husband for cheating all because they are very good in hiding their own
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Abagworo(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
There are successful monogamous homes.

Cheating is not in any man's gene, it is borne from a lack of self control and is just infidelity at its finest.

Forget this your holier than thou preaching and tell yourself the truth. It is fear of God, lack of money or fear of breaking your lover's heart that makes a lot of men like us faithful. The other population of faithful men are impotent.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

When you guys get hit with fact, you start claiming the woman is pained, whereas it is you guys filling NL with tears of cheating gfs. No, it isn’t more supplies of pussy, don’t try to flip it.

A cheating female partner drives men crazy. They do not have the mental strength to handle it. If this thread was on a cheating wife, we would be on page 20 of premium tears and none of those comments would be about supply of pussy or polygamous nature of women. A woman is pregnant by choice, not chance. Same pregnancy they transfer to other men? Dude stop deceiving yourself abeg.

That is what some of your brothers thought, till they got hit. Shebi you will still come to cry again on how men are endangered species? E go shock una. grin grin
lol,the tin pain you sha.las las na still you go carry belle for nine months,mother nature was very kind/biased towards men,i mean women lose their most priced asset(their sexual value)after 40 years,a 70 year old man can still get a 26 years old woman pregnant.so yes all women should decide to go all out and cheat,na still men e go benifit,gosh i am so proud to be a male,say it loud.i am proud to be a man.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jdbrasco2: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, there are men and women who do not cheat. If men, despite calling women oloshos, have refused to make peace with cheating wives- I don’t know why you guys want women to do same.

Why do you people love the idea of marriage so much, you don’t want your wives to leave, but you won’t do the things that makes them stay? Isn’t this WIZARDRY?? ?

Madam, not that I support cheating but if she continue to abandon her home cos of cheating or perceived cheating, she is gona marry a dozen times if possible. Let her manage her home well, respect the man and stay out of bad third party advisers. The man will definetly come around. I know that very well.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Wasn't talking to you BITCH
Chai grin. She be real bitch, I just checked her posts, she dey even beg for iPhone on Nairaland cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.