Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (53604 Views)

The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
lol,the tin pain you sha.las las na still you go carry belle for nine months,mother nature was very kind/biased towards men,i mean women lose their most priced asset(their sexual value)after 40 years,a 70 year old man can still get a 26 years old woman pregnant.so yes all women should decide to go all out and cheat,na still men e go benifit,gosh i am so proud to be a male,say it loud.i am proud to be a man.

This topic isn’t about who gets pregnant and who can get who pregnant. I hope you don’t struggle with erèctions like you are struggling with basic comprehension. This topic is about cheating and anyone can cheat. I hope you get a hold of the point this time. cheesy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by krownie: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

so sorry about your sister's pain... I pray God gives her the will to bounce back

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by musabayokanu: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
ePoster:
Reasons for cheating? What about a woman, can she have 'reasons' as well? undecided

It's your choice...
You catch me cheating you go.
I catch you cheating you go..
Marriage no be must, you either find many reasons to go or a single reason to stay.

Your choice!!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
lol,the tin pain you sha.las las na still you go carry belle for nine months,mother nature was very kind/biased towards men,i mean women lose their most priced asset(their sexual value)after 40 years,a 70 year old man can still get a 26 years old woman pregnant.so yes all women should decide to go all out and cheat,na still men e go benifit,gosh i am so proud to be a male,say it loud.i am proud to be a man.
Abeg leave am alone make she dey daydream for there grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by bukatyne(f): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
angelfallz:

What if the wife was denying him sex?

He has the option of walking out of the marriage if sex is so important to him.

The adulterer/adulteress might have a 'good' reason: 'he/she is nor good in bed, not attentive to me, we are in a long distance marriage, I am doing revenge cheating' etc.

However, they want to eat their cake and have it. They want to have the value the other spouse still brings to the table (home management, money, prestige, societal acceptance, security, secular and religious standing, child care etc.) and 'have their fill outside'.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2020
peacettw:

I am female and I see where you are going with this. Many may not see the sense in this but I do. We need not look far as well as the men of old in the bible did same and were loved by God regardless.

I do strongly believe that in the future, the institution called marriage will be scrapped in favour of something that makes some bit of sense with regards to our evolving dynamics as a society.

And when that day comes, it is my hope that the same sexual freedom will be practiced by both gender to ensure harmony and balance.

Exactly. Myself, I'm all for sexual freedom and expression. That's why I can't subject myself to the trappings of monogamous relationships. I'd be deceiving myself if I were to do such. Unfortunately most people choose to live in that deception and as a result get into fights with their partners.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2020
Jim99:

True.

Some mornings we just wake up and we wanna fvck a light skinned chick so bad, the next day we want a dark chick with a big ass.
grin

For us Men, a new day comes with a new desire for a different woman.
Exactly cool
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Chai grin. She be real bitch, I just checked her posts, she dey even beg for iPhone on Nairaland cheesy
She go tae cheesy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Our Old men dem,also do it..... so no be here he starts. But taking a lady to your matrimonial Bedroom,dem suppose talk to the bro’s...

When you can play away,why play Home ?

Marriage be like acceptance letter, U greeee or U no Greee... if you no gree JappaaaaaA

The ones that agree and accept us... Na dem be the real ones,the beautiful ones wey dem say,are not yet born.
I swear PMB get crush !
cheesy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Madam, not that I support cheating but if she continue to abandon her home cos of cheating or perceived cheating, she is gona marry a dozen times if possible. Let her manage her home well, respect the man and stay out of bad third party advisers. The man will definetly come around. I know that very well.

It is her choice!!! Spend more time advising yourselves to be faithful!! She mustn’t marry a dozen times. She mustn’t marry again!! It is even you men that will marry 1mth after the death of a wife. Yet to respect the tenets of marriage, hard una pass.

Of course he will come around. Like the prodigal son, they always come back to the virtuous woman, when they are old and worn-out.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

This topic isn’t about who gets pregnant and who can get who pregnant. I hope you don’t struggle with erèctions like you are struggling with basic comprehension. This topic is about cheating and anyone can cheat. I hope you get a hold of the point this time. cheesy
even if i have a weak erection(according to you) it still would be enough to get you pregnant,and no women are not allowed to cheat(at least dont get caught). We cant pay bride price finish and you expect us to tolerate a cheating woman?.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Wasn't talking to you BITCH
You. Are. The. Bitch.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

She go tae cheesy
Na all this kind girls dey sweet to fvck ooo, just promise dem iPhone and they will try to fvck you real good but just keep on bringing different excuses why you were not able to get the iPhone at the promised time, when you are tired of the pussy you dump them, still you didn't get them the iPhone.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
even if i have a weak erection(according to you) it still would be enough to get you pregnant,and no women are not allowed to cheat(at least dont get caught). We cant pay bride price finish and you expect us to tolerate a cheating woman?.

You don’t have to ALLOW them. They are cheating and doing well to bring those pregnancies from weak erèctions like yours, home. What you gonna do? Cry on Nairaland as usual? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by angelfallz(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2020
bukatyne:

He has the option of walking out of the marriage if sex is so important to him.

The adulterer/adulteress might have a 'good' reason: 'he/she is nor good in bed, not attentive to me, we are in a long distance marriage, I am doing revenge cheating' etc.

However, they want to eat their cake and have it. They want to have the value the other spouse still brings to the table (home management, money, prestige, societal acceptance, security, secular and religious standing, child care etc.) and 'have their fill outside'.

i agree with you. however, some men don't see it like that.
for the bolded it would be hard to find a man that sex is not important to.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by solonubinho(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2020
baralatie:

there is no relationship between testosterone levels and promiscuity in the animal kingdom.the testosterone levels in the blood stream is to fight or flight.that is why the big cats can fight but yet the females with less testosterone are the more successful hunters because of the instinct to keep the pride alive.

Olodo.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:

You. Are. The. Bitch.
Don't beg here if you want an iPhone so bad go and work for it.
You fuçking panhandler angry
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2020
angelfallz:

i agree with you. however, some men don't see it like that.
for the bolded it would be hard to find a man that sex is not important to.

I never said sex was not important to men cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by money121(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
cheating is not new. you cant be complaining of heat inside kitchen. As your sister don leave over 10 ladies will be fighting to replace her
She don't know what's going on i keep saying this women na dem enemy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by folks4luv(f): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2020
thesicilian:
Why do you people keep emphasizing this matrimonial bed issue as if the ones they do outside is better? Cheating is cheating no matter where it is done and I condemn it in all ramifications.
Accepted, but bringing it to the home the couple share is another level of embarrassment and hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2020
BigJoe19:
Na all this kind girls dey sweet to fvck ooo, just promise dem iPhone and they will try to Bleep you real good but just keep on bringing different excuses why you were not able to get the iPhone at the promised time, when you are tired of the pussy you dump them, still you didn't get them the iPhone.
Can you imagine begging for an iPhone on public forum and she will be among those girls calling some guys broke
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

It is her choice!!! Spend more time advising yourselves to be faithful!! She mustn’t marry a dozen times. She mustn’t marry again!! It is even you men that will marry 1mth after the death of a wife. Yet to respect the tenets of marriage, hard una pass.

Of course he will come around. Like the prodigal son, they always come back to the virtuous woman, when they are old and worn-out.
lol@virtuous woman.even the famous bible verse/chapter that talked about virtuous women was more theoritical,it was just solomon(or whoever wrote it) playing with his head.if you can read well(which i doubt) you will notice the beging of that chapter started with a question and i quote ''who can find a virtuous woman?''.which implied that even thousands of years ago women were hoeing and whoring around.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Blackmiserable(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2020
MRosario:

Yes it isn't. I never said it was.

That is why I said in my previous post that orgasm is nature's way of rewarding us for voluntarily releasing sperm...

...which by the way is a foolish thing to do if we consider man as an individual, but if we consider man as a specie, it is the right thing to do.

Nature sees man as a species, not as individuals, that's why males are cursed with high testosterone, ejaculation and libido and in the same vein are rewarded with orgasm.

Mother nature didn't waste so much time fine tuning the sexuality of males in a specie, for the male to be celibate or monogamous.

But we can't have randy males roaming the world with erect organs looking for the nearest female to impregnate, that's why we invented marriage.

Marriage is totally a social construct, so you can't bring it up when discussing biology, you will never win.
Nairaland too has some very intelligent fellows. Tell me more. How does nature see females and why do you think marriage and biology are polar opposites?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jdbrasco2: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Haha old and worn-out? And she is gona stay young forever? What ever works for you. I hope you are married cos its better to analyse this from experience. Just staying. Good luck with your newly found feminism ideology.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by blastac: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2020
There is a man that normally packs his car in front of my gate due to the road is lonely, Everytime he will be receiving Mouth Gig inside the car. Anytime I see the wife driving the car in the estate I always feel sad for the woman.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Cheating is never justifiable.

Mature couples should resolve things or even file for divorce - instead of sleeping with another person out of the blues.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Youngzedd(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

Lol, women actually cheat more than men in marriages.

Most first borns in Nigeria are bastards’ – DNA expert Abiodun Salami declares > http://encomium.ng/most-first-borns-in-nigeria-are-bastards-dna-expert-abiodun-salami-declares/

Facts, stats that show that women cheat more than men > https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/relationships-facts-stats-that-show-that-women-cheat-more-than-men/8ey0q67

Report 1: 30% of Nigerian men aren't the biological father of their children.

Report 2: Nigeria has the 2nd highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

Report 3: Most first borns in Nigeria are bastards – DNA expert Abiodun Salami.

It's so sad that your sister ended up with a sick man as husband. Don't forget, he's just 1 out of millions.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BigJoe19: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Can you imagine begging for an iPhone on public forum and she will be among those girls calling some guys broke
Don't listen to all those fools, many of them haven't had 100,000 naira in their whole lives
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
lol@virtuous woman.even the famous bible verse/chapter that talked about virtuous women was more theoritical,it was just solomon(or whoever wrote it) playing with his head.if you can read well(which i doubt) you will notice the beging of that chapter started with a question and i quote ''who can find a virtuous woman?''.which implied that even thousands of years ago women were hoeing and whoring around.

Hahahaha. Why are you in pains already?

You are doubting if I can read? You should have asked if I am a BIBLE believing christian. That is what a sensible person should do first, before jumping into the assumption that I can’t read one. Virtuous is an English word the last time I checked. grin grin
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Youngzedd(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
Abouwaza:
The question is not about why are men like this
The thing is common with both sexes (ladies cheat too) and don't generalise, not all men cheat
Now ask your sister to reconcile with her hubby and pack back cos if she doesn't she will regret for the rest of her life
She will still get bleeped and before you know it, she will loose count of how many guys pounding her if she remains separated

PS who knows if your sister is also cheating, she just managed to catch the husband

Almost everybody don mad now oo

Everyone is a saint, na person wey dem catch be sinner.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t have to ALLOW them. They are cheating and doing well to bring those pregnancies from weak erèctions like yours, home. What you gonna do? Cry on Nairaland as usual? grin grin grin

and some men dont mind training those bastard kids,the ones with money now do dna test to curtail the excesses of cheating whores.well bringing an illegitimate kid seems to be the worst women can do to men,tough cookies you ladies are right?. las las the cheated man still have the very easy option of banging another easily available pussy who will painstakingly carry the pregnancy for nine months for him and get a propper child of his own.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Kestolove(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Eating same thing everyday is bad
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Burgerlomo: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

It is not only married men (some) that are cheating, some married women are also good in the game, but with your sis husband he is an asshole for bringing another woman to his matrimonial bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.