Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else (52664 Views)

Some Men Are Just Cowards. / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by okewumi: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2020
BBBmall25:
Whenever U're Angry And Spew Trashes On Someone, What May Be Ur Special Reasons For Doing That?... Life Sometime Exact On Us That We Often Loose Our Sense Of Morality. Often Time, Our Involuntary Action Too Play Us Fast And That's B'cos We Aren't Perfect. Read Jeremiah 10vs23; As Christian Cheating Is Not Condoned As Well, Read Malachi 2vs16; At Matthew 19vs5,6 Jesus Afirmed One Man Per A Woman. Bible Condemned Other Things At Proveb 6vs16-19 Which Commonly Do Them Voluntarily Or Involuntarily. My Point Is Before This Man Cheat There Have Been His Personal Reason Which May Have Triggered The Involuntary Impulse To Have A Change Of Thought, And Op Has Failed To Address This Due To Sisterly Bias Sentiment In Her Reporting.

You are making sense. I have a friend. His wife has this mindset that sex is only meant to have babies. Now she denied her husband of sex close to a year and they have talked severally on it but no change of mind. Now if the guy brings another person in, the whole world will start condemning without knowing the root cause.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by joyandfaith: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

It doesn’t matter if you paid bride price. Women in India pay dowries and get inhumane treatment. Anyone can cheat, the only deterrent is if they choose not to. Pay BP 10x and it won’t change anything.

I have never seen this analogy when a wife cheats. You know, something like “there is a possibility he slept with married women when he was single”

Seems imaginary karma is reserved for women.

If girls zip up, men will become responsible.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Why are you in pains already?

You are doubting if I can read? You should have asked if I am a BIBLE believing christian. That is what a sensible person should do first, before jumping into the assumption that I can’t read one. Virtuous is an English word the last time I checked. grin grin
lol pained?,far from it.i just had to chip in my doubt about your reading and comprehension skill,cause from your responses on this thread and nairaland as a whole you dont seem to be the brightest bulb around,or are you?.and you are quite popular here o(i heard you are or was once a mod),well sha if people like helinues and afamed are popular here who knows?.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Haha old and worn-out? And she is gona stay young forever? What ever works for you. I hope you are married cos its better to analyse this from experience. Just staying. Good luck with your newly found feminism ideology.

Feminism = A woman not wanting a cheating Nigerian-used penis. She won’t stay young forever. Take Nollywood for example, it is most times men down with one illness or the other. Most women know when to stop, men do not. They delude themselves into thinking they will always win. Look around, you will see lots of elderly men living alone. Their kids have pulled out their mothers. They are stuck to reading newspapers and listening to news. Give your wife your youth!!! Else, she dey wait you for front.

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Grateful02(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2020
me steadily reading all comment...CHEATINGT101 "some men are something else "

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Jossyfine(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2020
What ever might be the man's reason. He has no right to bring another woman into his home especially when still married to his present wife.

BBBmall25:
Did U Find Out His Reasons For Cheating? Or U're Just Here Blowing Hot Air For Nothing Out Of "my Sister Sentiment?"

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=94862035]

I don’t know why you are going round in circles, only to keep saying one thing. No one is arguing with you that men cannot bang and impregnate. The point is simple, men bang women, women bang men. Two can play the game.

Feminism = A woman not wanting a cheating Nigerian-used penis. She won’t stay young forever. Take Nollywood for example, it is most times men down with one illness or the other. Most women know when to stop, men do not. They delude themselves into thinking they will always win. Look around, you will see lots of elderly men living alone. Their kids have pulled out their mothers. They are stuck to reading newspapers and listening to news. Give your wife your youth!!! Else, she dey wait you for front.

Or maybe you are blind and can’t see. Receive your sight!! [/quotelol women should not and must not be allowed to bang outside while they are still married.gosh simps have ruined our world.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

The weaker vessel is tasked with activating the responsibility of the superior gender. Such a cruel world. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Ikea81: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

Give me her number. I don't cheat always
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by joyandfaith: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

The weaker vessel is tasked with activating the responsibility of the superior gender. Such a cruel world. grin grin

Weaker physically but strong psychologically
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2020
whoever invented marrage(especially monogamy) did a big disservice to men.it only favours women,as an african man it is my god given rights to bleep as many women as i want and also marry as many as i can provide for.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

Weaker physically but strong psychologically
men are stronger on both affromentioned fronts.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Shortyy(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
MRosario:

You can actually...

It is nature's way of ensuring the survival of our species.
Orgasm is a reward for Mating and reproduction. It is nature's way of rewarding us with dopamine for losing vital nutrients in form of Sperm.

This is why males must achieve orgasm for a new life to be created but females don't necessarily have to...
You're the type of married man that will meet a single lady and try to sugarcoat your reasons for trying to cheat on your wife.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by alizma: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I wasn't talking about cheating in particular. What I'm saying is, our nature as men encourages polygamy. By nature I mean our testosterone and our general attraction to females. This is also prevalent in the animal kingdom so it isn't out of place.

That doesn't suddenly disappear when men get married. Therefore staying loyal is a fight against our urges and longings and since they are inherent in us, we will always be defeated from time to time.
Don't strain yourself trying to explain. It takes only very few people to understand what you are saying. I have carefully assess humans, and also watched a lot of animal documentaries, hence i totally agree with you. However I do not promulgate cheating but my wisdom agrees that keeping a woman takes extra struggle to maintain the status.
More so, from the creation point of view, man(male and female) wouldn't have known what is cheating if not for sin, it would have be a thing of fun between two opposite sex who get attracted to each other at a particular point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by aknessy(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
The reason I don't support monogamy or marriage in general. It's not a man's nature to stay with one woman.

This is pure fallacy. A man that cheats is a man that cheats don't generalize rubbish here. If you want to cheat, there's no reason for you to be married or in any relationship, just be doing olosho simple!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by fourboys: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2020
Nna meenn The World has gone Crazy
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Shortyy(f): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Mekenz:
your sister's husband cheated, because of that she left her home, so what's her aim of leaving, to punish the husband or what. so she will now becomes celibate or go and marry another man that won't cheat on her abi......

these days it only takes the grace of God for a married man not to cheat on his wife, mejority of women these days no longer accord cheating from their husbands a big offence that can dissolve their marriage.

some even know their husbands mistress, but chooses to ignore them, in other not to attract troubles in their homes.

so far their husbands is fulfilling their marital duties at home, and doesn't rub his cheating nature on her face, mejority of women no longer cares, who they are meeting outside. men will always be men especially these days that young girls no longer cover themselves well. married men are seeing alot these days.

I hope it'd be OK if the wife starts seeing other men as well. Since they're practicing an open marriage.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2020
pocohantas:

You get time to dey argue with zombie, this kind threads nowadays na to jump and pass, most of these Nigerian men you see walking around are nothing but walking joysticks, no wonder Nigeria is backward the same goes for Africa, tueh what a place to be born in.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by kwasoly(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know why men have this habit of cheating. Why must you cheat when you have a wife?

My big sis left her husband's house today because she caught her husband with another woman in her matrimonial bed.

Sometimes I think being single is the best way. All this cheating here and there is too much, can't believe my sister has to go through all this pain now.

My brother abi my sister shey u know u weren't there when they started dating from their the thing enter marriage,and I guess you are not living with them.
What I want you to understand is from the beginning of the rship there must have been signs which your sister ignored because of maybe she can change him or maybe he will stop after marriage.
Pls my dear single ladies and gentlemen nobody can change anybody if you see something you don't like in courtship pls flee to avoid blaming anybody. Na only God fit change a man/woman, so the early u leave the relationship the better for you.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by alizma: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

It is unfortunate that this is happening to your sister but try and hear from the man. This is not to justify his action but your would learn one or two things from the outcome.
Also you didn't tell us the relationship between the other woman and your sisters family because it is a little difficult for a total stranger to agreed to sleep with a man in his matrimonial home. Some of these ladies or men that do things like this must have been acting like family friends or something to get close to and trust of the victim who happened to be your sister in this case.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Zeroenochone(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

Men and women both ma
I had issues with my ex over her infidelity but kept asking me to trust her, so I did.
I still got dumped in the end

I'm just happy we never got to marriage level because that's exactly what might have happened if we ever got that far
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2020
okewumi:

You are making sense. I have a friend. His wife has this mindset that sex is only meant to have babies. Now she denied her husband of sex close to a year and they have talked severally on it but no change of mind. Now if the guy brings another person in, the whole world will start condemning without knowing the root cause.
One Of The Pivotal Reasons Bro
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Deepthoughts: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

See this thing call sex enh is very complicated n there is lot of pretence n deception in it, this ultimately leads to cheating whenever there is an opportunity, don't just lament try to really understand sex from the perspective y both sexes then you will save your lots y troubles.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:
A lot of empty heads on this forum. Here's one of them.
Oga Full-head Welldone!
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You would never advise the man to stay if the case was reversed. So stop being a hypocrite

the problem with most modern ladies is they keep comparing themselves with men, whereas we don't suffer the same thing.
A man that cheat has nothing to lose, he gets to keep his house and above all is ego remain intact. buh do you know a woman that cheat and a womam that got cheated on stand the chance of losing there home & pride. wisdom as to be applied. beyonce was not stupid afterall n cardi B as realized it,
It is sensible to advice a gurl to leave are cheating bf buh no woman shuld leave her home except its life threaten or domestic violence.
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by BBBmall25: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chii59:
"reasons for cheating" Very stupid talk.
Madam Sensible Talk Kedu?
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by matthew080: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
There are successful monogamous homes.

Cheating is not in any man's gene, it is borne from a lack of self control and is just infidelity at its finest.

Guy u lied,there are no monogamous homes any where,
Ask ur father if he had never cheated on ur mum.

My humble advise to women is to kindly advise their husbands to marry whomever he is cheating on,

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by folks4luv(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I wasn't talking about cheating in particular. What I'm saying is, our nature as men encourages polygamy. By nature I mean our testosterone and our general attraction to females. This is also prevalent in the animal kingdom so it isn't out of place.

That doesn't suddenly disappear when men get married. Therefore staying loyal is a fight against our urges and longings and since they are inherent in us, we will always be defeated from time to time.
And you think women don't have this nature too? You think women don't feel very attracted to other men when they get married? You think women don't wanna sample other men and cheat? It all boils down to culture that has suppressed women and place a demand of chastity while the opposite is for men. Women were and still are forced to learn discipline and self control to survive in the society. Reason a women will protect a cheating scandal with her life cause the society won't forgive her like it will a man

1 Like

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by demmymoney(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
joyandfaith:

It's impossible for ladies to zip up nah wen mulla will always attract any bitch lady
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by folks4luv(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
matthew080:
There are successful monogamous homes.

Cheating is not in any man's gene, it is borne from a lack of self control and is just infidelity at its finest.

Guy u lied,there are no monogamous homes any where,
Ask ur father if he had never cheated on ur mum.

My humble advise to women is to kindly advise their husbands to marry whomever he is cheating on,
And how many will a man marry? Solomon had 700 wives and was not satisfied. Let the man marry the one he is cheating with, he will get a new one to cheat with. The circle continues till self control and discipline is learned

3 Likes

Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by AIlahuAkbar: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

shut up..
You women also cheat too.
fool
Re: Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else by Mekenz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Shortyy:

I hope it'd be OK if the wife starts seeing other men as well. Since they're practicing an open marriage.
no.. you don't understand the nature of men, they can compartmentalize their feelings and attitude, a man can be a cheater yet a darling in the affairs of his family, he knows his onus.

unlike a woman that you will discover her cheating nature immediately, because she can't handle her emotional affairs without things going out of proportion hence weigh her down.

secondly you hardly see a woman that cheat, that still respects and submit to their husbands. all these things are not rocket science, it's just the nature of a man. that's why our mothers adviced the newly married once thus. feed your husband and while at it, empty his balls.

think about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.