Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44287 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by JAMO84: 12:51am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

A smart guy like is swayed by propaganda and fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by samunaka: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

So all this while the news you people have been carrying about the so-called massacre was based on suspicion, the fact that people were screaming in the dark that they are shooting us, they are killing us doesn't necessarily mean that they were being killed, what if the army was just shooting in the air to scare you people away,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2020
peacekante:
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not
True dear.. the security men didn't act professionally at all by shooting at protesters.

Their actions just handed power to peddlers of fake news power to unleash their evil strategies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2020
CilicMarin:

But you were at fore front of this FAKE NEWS!
honestly, madridguy used to be my guy, very intelligent and cool..but now, he is a big disgrace to mankind. At some point, I thought his account was hacked.

11 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I did so because of emotions from different WhatsApp status I saw last night. I was convinced because of the removal of CCTV at the toll gate but with different coordinated attacks on Tinubu and Lagos State properties this is to show it is a well planned attack from the enemies of Jagaban of Africa.

imagine wetin this one dey yarn!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tesppidd: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
reliable source like your sanwoolu the liar abi? The protesters are learned, educated and courteous. You may just go there tomorrow and ask them. You could hear from the horses mouth.

But why have you dodged the fact that:

Soldiers invaded the place
Soldiers shot at protesters
Cctv was turned off
Street Light was turned off

Any rationale behind the above pls?

Did the protesters shot at, have what is called ayeta( local bullet repellant) that none of those bullets shot hit them?

You sef. I suspect you're one of the paid damage controllers. Continue
I believe you are educated and so you shouldn't be spewing such thrash.
All the bolded could have been done to scare the protesters and make them run away.
It's psychological warfare.

Switching off lights and CCTV is not a proof that someone died.

This is the era of social media.

If anybody died at all, it wouldn't take a minute for their corpses, photos and names to be shown all over social media.

It's just like a man has a woman in his apartment.
Just because you see him buy a condom and switche off the light.
Can you come the day after to swear that he slept with her!!

Is that conclusive?

Can you prove that in a court of law?

Oga stop disgracing yourself; show the names and photos of the dead.

25 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tesppidd: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
honestly, madridguy used to be my guy, very intelligent and cool..but now, he is a big disgrace to mankind. At some point, I thought his account was hacked.
Stop whipping up sentiments like a nagging wife.

Show the names and photos of those that were "massacred" at Lekki.

That should be much easier than all the grammar you are speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 22, 2020
tesppidd:

tesppidd, I am with you na. Read my post very well to understand. I am only saying how much of a hypocrite the guy is. He was one of those peddling the fake news..now he has seen that all of those news are fake..

8 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tesppidd: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
tesppidd, I am with you na. Read my post very well to understand. I am only saying how much of a hypocrite the guy is. He was one of those peddling the fake news..now he is has seen that all of those news are fake..
Lol

Okay. So sorry.

Got it now. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Oct 22, 2020
You should have ignore the guy. We know them and their tricks. Always coming with different moniker to create chaos on the web. We have told them that anyone with photos/videos and names of those that were massacred should send to Dr Ope Banwo via his email
info@NaijaLivesMatter.com but they're busy jumping around with hearsay.

tesppidd:

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Felincous(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2020
If the protests is all about propaganda then I back out
I belong to this generation but anything built on lie I won't support
I started feeling suspicious since yesterday too
God must expose those behind this false alarm.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2020
tesppidd:
O believe you are educated and so you shouldn't be spewing such thrash.
All the bolded could have been done to scare the protesters and make them run away.
It's psychological warfare.

Switching off lights and CCTV is not a proof that someone died.

This is the era of social media.

If anybody died at all, it wouldn't take a minute for their corpses, photos and names to be shown all over social media.

It's just like a man has a woman in his apartment.
Just because you see him buy a condom and switche off the light.
Can you come the day after to swear that he slept with her!!

Is that conclusive?

Can you prove that in a court of law?

Oga stop disgracing yourself; show the names and photos of the dead.
Light turned off to scare protesters okay. Shooting at the protesters too was a means of scaring them too naw. Why not shoot in the air instead, if the motive was to scare us?. FYI, I was there live and my vehicle was parked beside Mobil Station. I don't want to say much on this. We are not stupid. No non-yoruba can infiltrate our land to cause mayhem. We're more advanced, educated and exposed than this. Go back and meet your paymaster that guys aren't willing to listen to your submission. Have a nice day. Tinubu's empire must end. Giragira e ti poju

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tesppidd: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
[s]Light turned off to scare protesters okay. Shooting at the protesters too was a means of scaring them too naw. Why not shoot in the air instead, if the motive was to scare us?. FYI, I was there live and my vehicle was parked beside Mobil Station. I don't want to say much on this. We are not stupid. No non-yoruba can infiltrate our land to cause mayhem. We're more advanced, educated and exposed than this. Go back and meet your paymaster that guys aren't willing to listen to your submission. Have a nice day. Tinubu's empire must end. Giragira e ti [/s]poju
Couldn't read this nonsense.

Show us the names and identities of the dead to justify the "massacre"

9 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Litmus: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2020
SoBright101:
Reasonable people should please ignore this post

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

It's not unreasonable to seek evidence. Since many died, it should be easy to get thire names. Records need to be kept. In any case, you need to publish photos , if thire families permit, in order to make heroes of them. When things settle, a case can be made for compensation and so on.

The kekki dead desperately need recording and made public.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tamdun: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Time for social media Bill, the fake news is too much

10 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by pembisco(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

Ok no one died...same way no property was destroyed.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by greatbuc(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2020
When him too go they snap picture like person wey die. Blank stares, snapping alone, snapping besides nature.. Etc
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kirchoffs: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2020
The cyberspace has been invaded by sinister element from the North........This guys control the media ..

It's all part of their divide and rule tactics...

We must show a United southern Nigeria......Some paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign have been contracted to spread hatred among southerners and sow seeds of discord among us.

THEY ARE PEOPLE FROM THE NORTHERN PART OF THIS COUNTRY......

BEWARE OF THEIR GIMMICKS

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Then tell us their names. Video that shows soldiers shooting but people are not running? Haba!!! That was a doctored video. See the sparks coming from their guns looked like a fake nollywood movie. Abeg receive sense.
Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
good

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by airminem(f): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Lies to your childish leaders
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Pearchi: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
People died,the soldiers went away with dead bodies while they took the injured to hospital.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by nograv: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmm so the government sponsored fake news begins..

Much like the sponsored Northern hoodlums leaping out of government trucks with suited government handlers..

Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
I think we can all agree that whether someone died or did not die, shooting at protesters was wrong and wrong and wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by farem: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday.....

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

Good exposure but this your names are so fake a combination. There is no way one Bashir Lukman can hedge Lucas Samson. Slaves exist only to serve children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by ModestGal(f): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2020
Many deaths,my died, we watched it live.
Stop lying, evidence is all over twitter

The girl, I saw it, she really look like the celebrity, Eniola badmus

Rumours don't always come from no where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kirchoffs: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Felincous:
If the protests is all about propaganda then I back out
I belong to this generation but anything built on lie I won't support
I started feeling suspicious since yesterday too
God must expose those behind this false alarm.
I guess the paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign have brainwashed you....

They are sowing seeds of discord and disunity among southerners you guys should see through their facade....

That's how they have been able to hold on to power for so long.....They are the same people that create ethnic bashing inciting topics on Nairaland to cause disunity....

BEWARE
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by jeromestarks: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Wether they died or they did not die, just #EndSars and give us good governance! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
exactly
nograv:
Hmm so the government sponsored fake news begins..

Much like the sponsored Northern hoodlums leaping out of government trucks with suited government handlers..

Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Omezif(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Majority of news we are seing are fib.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.