Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44288 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Femuel(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

What about Oke that was caught by stray bullets shot by the armed security operatives which led to his death

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2020
fuke:

Let their brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, parents talk now.
those alleged killed did not drop from heaven now.

Please tell them...I don't know why providing names and pictures of people killed and perhaps their families mourning them became as difficult as traveling to the moon.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
did you see any protesters in other countries breaking prison? Blocking roads? Rapping women? Burning police stations and police vehicles?
Did you see protesters in Belarus killing their police?
Did you see protesters in US blocking roads and killing police?

God bless you...I just said the same thing you said on another thread earlier this morning...the protesters should glean wisdom from their Black Lives Matter colleagues in the USA, the Hong Kong protesters, etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2020
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielOE16/status/1319050250884173826?s=19

Check out his brother post and know the truth yourself.

May God bless his soul.

Femuel:

What about Oke that was caught by stray bullets shot by the armed security operatives which led to his death
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Spymaster2019(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

Why didn’t they let there be light as usual when the soldiers started shootings? Just answer
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tango123: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I don't have to be there to know what happened there. How come since last night no one has mention any name of their pictures? FYI, I have 2 friends at Lekki and both said they don't know anyone that die. If you get anyone who know anyone let me know.

That ur 2 friends dont know anyone that died does not mean no one died. Stop extrapolating

State what u know. Which is this. I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT DIED. You absolutely know nothing more than that.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Please provide the names and pictures of the dead...we can go online and look them up on Facebook, Instagram, etc...at least by now, their families would be mourning them and we can also lend a word of comfort too..no life deserves to be lost either by soldiers or thugs or protesters...

This is not rocket science..is it??

Your mind is already in a state of denial, you are already biased towards the event that unfolded in Lekki. I'm not a detective to know them by their names and your are not interested in comforting them, stop with that bullshit. You simply want to push your narrative. The point is were people shot at? Yes. Did people die? Yes. Check YouTube for DJ Switch IG live, listen to ARISE TV commentary yesterday. Go on social media and do some search yourself and i hope you can satisfy your bias.

Do you know the names of people that were killed in Zaria? Did people die in Zaria? Answer those questions for yourself.

To buttress my point Zombie, this is your Vice President

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olioxx(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

I dont want Mod to ban me, but I know your type.
Let me ask you one question: " Are you mad? or Is Madness Madding you?"
Dont annoy me, I know someone who DIED, yes you heard me right.
This is what I wanted to spew out before the Mods banned me.
I got info that some forces in government will start using trolls to disseminate misleading information.
And you are one of them, yes I put it to you.

Dont worry continue you gibberish, when you lose someone you will understand the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tooth4tooth: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
heysquare:

Let them continue shouting ppl die in the name of propaganda. By the time Those hoodlums taking advantage of this propaganda to loot and destroy properties start looting and destroying the biz of those shouting Tinubu up and down then we will realise what we've brought upon our heads
It is happening already
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by GideonOmach(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
bro
recalled that coward Burutai launched a cyber war to cover whatever mess they have made in the operation crocodile tears which claimed over 50 innocent souls today in Lekki

this post is one of it
they've invaded nairaland
youths beware!

One challenge with all these speculations of "no death" is that if it were possible for people to get shot at and wounded, then how come is it possible to only get wounded and not death.....

So, the military men shot at protesters, got them wounded and then one makeup artist started making constumed shots of "dead persons" after the incident and the dead persons are happy to feign death? It beats my reasoning that some people will deny death incidents related this protest.
We know that rumours and exaggerations are bound to things like this but we cannot deny that there are streaks of fact before the exaggerations and there are death incidents associated to this incident. The picture and video evidences abound online.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
So sorry to hear this. Accept my condolence and do you mind sharing the person name on Facebook?

olioxx:

I dont want Mod to ban me, but I know your type.
Let me ask you one question: " Are you mad? or Is Madness Madding you?"
Dont annoy me, I know someone who DIED, yes you heard me right.
This is what I wanted to spew out before the Mods banned me.
I got info that some forces in government will start using trolls to disseminate misleading information.
And you are one of them, yes I put it to you.

Dont worry continue you gibberish, when you lose someone you will understand the pain.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Highpac: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
itzMizELo:
Hmm

This guy in the videos is a friend of mine hify by nickname, he is different from the guy in pic hmm I smell something fishing here
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Your mind is already in a state of denial, you are already biased towards the event that unfolded in Lekki. I'm not a detective to know them by their names and your are not interested in comforting them, stop with that bullshit. You simply want to push your narrative. The point is were people shot at? Yes. Did people die? Yes. Check YouTube for DJ Switch IG live, listen to ARISE TV commentary yesterday. Go on social media and do some search yourself and i hope you can satisfy your bias.

Do you know the names of people that were killed in Zaria? Did people die in Zaria? Answer those questions for yourself.

To buttress my point Zombie, this is your Vice President

Oga... don't deflect like Donald Trump... nobody is saying people were killed or not killed...all we are saying is provide proof, we can also empathize with them. Why are you just being emotional here and not reasonable? People were killed...are they ghosts? No. They came from some families. If they have not returned home since the incident, the family would declared them missing...if they have been confirmed dead and they had any form of ID, the family would have been contacted by the hospitals.

How difficult to understand is this? This is not sentimental..it's simple reasoning and fact-checking. 3 people at least have come out to debunk their purported death, Eniola Badmus inclusive, shouldn't we be careful to determine those who may be alive or dead??
How difficult can this request be?

Na wa... I'm tired!

BTW... please be civil in your comments with people online and offline. It's wrong for you to refer to people who don't partially or totally agree with you as "zonbie" (zombie)...it's uncouth.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patiks:

IDIOTA!

Dead bodies don't go back home and whisper to loved ones that they are dead. Besides, do you expect people to go round hospitals to search the bodies in the mogul for loved ones?

It is too early to tell who is missing or not.

The FACT still remains that, the ARMIES SHOT LIVE BULLETS AT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL!

ONLY A BASTARD AND AN IDIOT TRIVIALIZE SUCH HEINOUS ACTS.
It is too early to tell who is missing or not. Wrong!! Since on Tuesday?

If u don't have proof u keep quiet. And wait for the truth to reveal itself.

And mind u, it's not every body u abuse. Be careful!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by webm: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Then their families should have declared them missing by now... that's why people are being asked to come forward with names and pictures...how difficult is this to understand or comprehend?

Na wa ooo for we Nigerians!

I hope you listened to Sanwos broadcast? Which people was with gun shot wounds that were being treated? We watched live as someone died on Instagram that night. That's also not a gun shot?
Say amen to this prayer: If no one was killed at lekki toll gate, let you and your family grow old and become great however if people were shot, some died, some taken by army into their van, ambulance refused entry by the military may you and your family have untimely death

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Basher8583: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

With no insults regarded you might be among the New generation otherwise known as the indomie generation else you would be somewhat familiar of the military antics of not leaving evidence for implications in any scene

Non taken bro. And on the contrary, I do not speak like the indomie generation.

If anyone is missing, thier family members are meant to cry out. Or are you saying they are unknown? So what you are telling me is that some people with no identity came for a peaceful protest, got shot by the military with thier bodies whisked away.

Sorry bro you do sound more like an indomie generation. I mean this also with no insult.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Basher8583: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
TsaTrinity:

Lol
It's still part of the bad governance, we will end them all
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

This is the confusion that made the hoodlums infiltrate your rank and file
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by modsfucker: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
dokie:
When soldiers go on such operations, they kill and take away the bodies. It's their stock in trade.

Can we get contact of their pained relatives to still verify the claims? Or are they ghosts with no corpses or loved ones?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Omoslim26: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Non taken bro. And on the contrary, I do not speak like the indomie generation.

If anyone is missing, thier family members are meant to cry out. Or are you saying they are unknown? So what you are telling me is that some people with no identity came for a peaceful protest, got shot by the military with thier bodies whisked away.

Sorry bro you do sound more like an indomie generation. I mean this also with no insult.

Ok but don't vote your trust for Nigerian Army They have a reputation of doing shady stuffs

A certain DJ wat switch was videoing life so I think her testimony should also be considered as evidence

let's cross our hands and watch how things play

even if I can't pretemete the fact dat We have very cunny Nigerians Who derive pleasure in fanning chaos with false news

I will never trust a Word from the Army who have in recent times have created a bad reputation for themselves

thank you though
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
olumide4christ:

Oga... don't deflect like Donald Trump... nobody is saying people were killed or not killed...all we are saying is provide proof, we can also empathize with them. Why are you just being emotional here and not reasonable? People were killed...are they ghosts? No. They came from some families. If they have not returned home since the incident, the family would declared them missing...if they have been confirmed dead and they had any form of ID, the family would have been contacted by the hospitals.

How difficult to understand is this? This is not sentimental..it's simple reasoning and fact-checking. 3 people at least have come out to debunk their purported death, Eniola Badmus inclusive, shouldn't we be careful to determine those who may be alive or dead??
How difficult can this request be?

Na wa... I'm tired!

BTW... please be civil in your comments with people online and offline. It's wrong for you to refer to people who don't partially or totally agree with you as "zonbie" (zombie)...it's uncouth.

I am not obligated to fulfil your request and satisfy your narrow mindedness. If you don't believe that people died then so be it. I have told you where to look for evidence. I am not Sherlock Holmes to give you their ID or their families. Go and do a simple search online. I have pointed you in the direction you should go. Simple.

And yes i refer to people who are prepared to die on the hill of sycophancy even in the face of overwhelming evidence as Zombies. They are destroying this country
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by emperorlaqrin: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Obierika:

The military men shot into the air, they did not shoot at the crowd.

I have seen the video.

You people need to stop spreading lies!

Na your ghost dey shoot
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by emperorlaqrin: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Obierika post=95199831]

The military men shot into the air, they did not shoot at the crowd.

I have seen the video.

You people need to stop spreading lies![/quotei

I don't have your time
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by manbrain: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
How much were they paid for this dirty propaganda?

No one waz shot but Sanwoolu visited those injured in the hospital.

Who were those&why did d governor go to visit those injured in the first place?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Obierika(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Triciasexy87:
Are you for real? Haaabaaaa, make una fear God and una future naaaaa, all I knw is, God, let your anger come upon everyone who sponsored the killings of all our armless protesters since the beginning of this protest till date, and all those who knows the truth buh decide to conceal it for Der own evil agenda.... They will not see d end of this year in Jesus name

Stop bringing religious sentiments into this, let us deal with facts!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
DelphiOracle:

It is too early to tell who is missing or not. Wrong!! Since on Tuesday?

If u don't have proof u keep quiet. And wait for the truth to reveal itself.

And mind u, it's not everybody u abuse. Be careful!

Keep QUIET if you don't have proof that nobody was injured or killed instead of parading your grand stupidity all over the virtual space.

At least, some of us saw a video of the armies shooting live bullets at peaceful protesters.

Really? If people act in a certain way, they call them certain names. And Mr, don't threaten me because you know me neither.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Femuel:

Don't mind the idiot, we saw videos of people been shot at in lekki toll, many were injured and many were killed in cold blood and this heartless beast is here displaying his stupidity that no one was killed, even if no one was killed what about the injured ones and does that justify the shooting of armed men against peaceful protesters

I am shocked beyond words!

If they had said one cannot ascertain the number of people injured or otherwise, it would have been better. Instead, they are coming to say nothing happened.

May God not let them kill us in broad daylight and say it was a Nollywood audition. May the wrath of God visit them and their families.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
If lekki isn't far from.your location, kindly go there tomorrow and meet with the protesters. They would be able to help you. Don't come here and be doing one stupid damage control. How much were you paid? Who knows if the video posted was fake sef cos I suspect it. I can come up with such a video and post it online that I was amongst the protesters who survived.

So, no one has any idea of people who were "massacred" at Lekki? Isooright
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
DonGenovese:

Young woman stop acting on emotions, let the empirical evidence guide our thinking. He's only asking a simple question, if you have any evidence of someone you know that truly died, bring it forth. If you claim some of those that died might have been living alone, don't they have neighbors?, relatives unable to reach them?, family etc. Nobody is in support of unlawful killings by Security forces but we need to be empirically certain that people with evil motives desirous of instigating anarchy and chaos are not pushing fake news out there.
Thank you

Kindly give that advice to yourself and those who have concluded that all is well.
Isn't that the objective of this post? So, who has already concluded on the matter? The poster who said nobody was injured/killed or I who said it is too early to conclude?

Thank you.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
webm:

I hope you listened to Sanwos broadcast? Which people was with gun shot wounds that were being treated? We watched live as someone died on Instagram that night. That's also not a gun shot?
Say amen to this prayer: If no one was killed at lekki toll gate, let you and your family grow old and become great however if people were shot, some died, some taken by army into their van, ambulance refused entry by the military may you and your family have untimely death

Oga... keep on thinking with your emotions..you reap what you sow.

You have no say over what happens to me or my family...only God who created us has that say and the last time I checked, all that I have said is not opposed by Him, so I am safe. God will never support evil either on the side of the soldiers or on the side of the protesters.

Two wrongs never make a right. Read Romans 12:14-21 for more information.

God does not support disobedience to constituted authority..Read Romans 13 for more information. Thus, after the government had acceded to the 5 point demands, the protesters should have asked government for a time frame- 1 month or 2 after which failure to achieve such, protests would begin again. But the protesters continued, going further to infringe on other citizens right to movement, access to school and health care. The government called for a curfew but they disobeyed by remaining there. Now some are reported to have been killed.
If they exhibited simple obedience to God or the government, no lives would have been lost!

Keep on supporting disobedience...we have seen were it has brought us.

I stand with the mind of God on this matter...what His word says in the scriptures above is His mind - every other opinion is irrelevant.

God will surely hold the supporters of the protests after government had acceded to the 5 point demands, responsible for misleading some youths to their deaths.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by authority2006(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Femuel:

Don't mind the idiot, we saw videos of people been shot at in lekki toll, many were injured and many were killed in cold blood and this heartless beast is here displaying his stupidity that no one was killed, even if no one was killed what about the injured ones and does that justify the shooting of armed men against peaceful protesters

You meant to say that the video of soldiers shooting into the air, I have it on my phone? I wonder where they packed their corpse into. And who packed it and when. Truth has caught up with this propaganda, time to quit.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Femuel(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Patiks:

I am shocked beyond words!

If they had said one cannot ascertain the number of people injured or otherwise, it would have been better. Instead, they are coming to say nothing happened.

May God not let them kill us in broad daylight and say it was a Nollywood audition. May the wrath of God visit them and their families.

That is the Nigeria of today for you dear, what the whole word saw, they want to change it and justify thier malicious act

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.