Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44280 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Kaylet:

Many were injured you said? And lives were not taken?

Like I don't get you.

People who live around said lives were taken:

Why was the CCTV taken away?
Why was light interrupted?

I saw the news of Iroaya Godwin, he said the cousin bears same name, Iroaya Godwin, with him who got injured in Auchi.

Did you see the protest that took place in other countries? Where they molested or assaulted?

Did you listen to the Mr Macaroni and Ebuka's prog on channels?

Let's look for way forward.
Some people only hear go.
Some are out for destruction out of frustration.

They're not born that way.

Everything to make Nigeria better than UAE, UK, Singapore, Canada and co are at our disposal.,

But
did you see any protesters in other countries breaking prison? Blocking roads? Rapping women? Burning police stations and police vehicles?
Did you see protesters in Belarus killing their police?
Did you see protesters in US blocking roads and killing police?

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Basher8583: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
TsaTrinity:

My Jesus! How do you play scprit with something that was live....it's just like saying live matches are scripted
It's you that's the dumb fellow here.
If lives won't be lost, why will the cameras go off and switch off the lights. Are you aware people reported that soldiers came to pack the bodies so as to hide the evidence.......your brain must have been used as sacrifice for daily crumbs
After we end bad governance, we will end stupidity.
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊

So you are not ending sars again
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by HolyTitus(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Illiterate...ICC does not work on hear say and definitely never through claims in social media. They work just like Madridguy is doing.
How you are now enlightened
Read what you wrote again
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
Go and ask Djswitch who did an IG live video during the attack while showing us people that had gun shot wound they were helping out and those that had already died.
Nonsense
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
lol, i don't know you have time to type all this
Patiks:

Still trying to twist the issue/topic of the dispute to sound intelligent and justified.

IDIOT! Get off my mention if you don't have anything intelligent to contribute.

I still stand my ground: Shooting live bullets at peaceful, armless protesters is inhumane.

If you have a problem with that, my that fate be yours and that of your generation.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
SeriouslySense:
What the people need, is to decide their future and to understand their past to decide their future, and nobody can stop sensible people

Honestly, Sir, I care less about what the people need.

My point is: Shooting Live Bullets at Peaceful Protesters is Inhumane.

Any other thing outside of this is none of my business right now.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by hardam003: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
It is quite unfortunate and deeply saddening how and why some people or maybe specifically some persons from a particular section of the country based on deep-seated hatred, jealousy, and evil mindset could allow their very strong,stinking and ill-conceited emotions to becloud their reasonings faraway from the immense verifiable facts on ground...Let this be known that this HATRED would continue to do them far more harm than good because it is a natural law... God bless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by ivolt: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Patiks:

How can you tell? It's barely two full days. Many can't go out of their homes because they are scared to death.

Many of the protesters are adults who might be living alone. It will take time for one to notice there absence talk much of deciphering what happened to them and their whereabouts.

The darkness made it almost impossible to identify anyone.

It is my sincere hope that nobody died. It scares me to think of it.
Here is the thing, if you can't tell due to darkness while believe in "massacre"
and cause more deaths and destruction?
Nobody wants to be killed based on what might be true or false in the future
yet many don't care in this case.

Many have been killed since the protest started before and after Lekki, no doubt about that. But some people
obviously needed a "big" event for some hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Basher8583: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Did Nigerian soldiers shoot at peaceful protesters in a Lekki? Yes. Did people die from that? Yes.

There is bound to be fake news in all these due to the nature of social media. But please let us not trivialize or politicize the events of Oct 20. Let us respect the memories of the dead. If your brother, sister, friend was among the dead, it wouldn't be so easy for you to try and be a detective

Please who do you know that died
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Who you are not ending sars again
Lol
It's still part of the bad governance, we will end them all
Victoria Ascerta ✊✊✊
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
By now we should be seeing families of the victims coming out because we need them. If you know anyone please share.

Simran94:

Go and ask Djswitch who did an IG live video during the attack while showing us people that had gun shot wound they were helping out and those that had already died.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2020
The protest or revolution must go on, the youths must keep growing in wisdom, don't allow the politicians divide you, using tribe and religion, know what you want, whether you want a new nation, whether you want biafra, oududwa, or anything else, focus on the politicians, who have destroyed your peace, lowered or disregarded your intelligence, and future.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Sure, we are saying the same thing, lol, i wonder what made you think, i am against your opinion
Patiks:

Honestly, Sir, I care less about what the people need.

My point is: Shooting Live Bullets at Peaceful Protesters is Inhumane.

Any other thing outside of this is none of my business right now.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by nduwale: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Thak God nobody died Nigerian Army bullets can only injure peaceful protesters and not kill anyone.
Now I see why we can never defeat Boko Haram.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by tooth4tooth: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Kaylet:

Many were injured you said? And lives were not taken?

Like I don't get you.

People who live around said lives were taken:

Why was the CCTV taken away?
Why was light interrupted?

I saw the news of Iroaya Godwin, he said the cousin bears same name, Iroaya Godwin, with him who got injured in Auchi.

Did you see the protest that took place in other countries? Where they molested or assaulted?

Did you listen to the Mr Macaroni and Ebuka's prog on channels?

Let's look for way forward.
Some people only hear go.
Some are out for destruction out of frustration.

They're not born that way.

Everything to make Nigeria better than UAE, UK, Singapore, Canada and co are at our disposal.,

But
My friend, I pray a better Nigeria as much as you do.I had criticized the government on their myopic way of handling issues. We are all angry cos we should be better than what we are now.

People were shot,no doubt about that and that was condemnable. On no account should the armed forces use live ammunition on peaceful protesters.

How can you claim 50 people died and no one can pin point the name of any of the victims?
I just want the struggle that involve my participation to be based on truth,not propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=ivolt post=95198889]
Here is the thing, if you can't tell due to darkness while believe in "massacre"
and cause more deaths and destruction?
Nobody wants to be killed based on what might be true or false in the future
yet many don't care in this case.

Many have been killed since the protest started before and after Lekki, no doubt about that. But some people
needed a "big" event for some hidden agenda.

Are you disputing that live bullets kill/ maim?
It will be nice if karma uses you as an experiment then we can objectively discuss whether you are maimed or dead.

Till then, I will ignore you because this discussion lacks evidence. Case dismissed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by stealmatic(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

sorry bro,we the sensible few available knows where all this is coming from,for d fact that people are calling names calling tinubu thief here and there,the PDP are not left behind,they are doing all they can just to jeopardize his presidential ambition,they forgot that come 2023 no youth,I repeat no youth will vote for them we now have the YDP now,we want a new Nigeria
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by heysquare(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
tooth4tooth:

I heard the news from a reliable source that nobody died but many were injured. Fake news cannot help the struggle
Let them continue shouting ppl die in the name of propaganda. By the time Those hoodlums taking advantage of this propaganda to loot and destroy properties start looting and destroying the biz of those shouting Tinubu up and down then we will realise what we've brought upon our heads

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DonGenovese: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Wow.. Op thank you so much for this post. This is the same thing I have been screaming about since yesterday. I genuinely believe that people are just amplifying the number of deaths for evil reasons. Lagos today has witnessed an unprecedented level of violence and is presently in a state of anarchy because of fake and evil news peddlers on social media. To all of you sharing such fake news and fanning the embers of war, make no mistake when full anarchy sets in there would be no winners. By your retweets and sharing of fake unsubstantiated news, you're arming the hoodlums with more fuel to do more damage. By the time the hoodlums finish burning down the properties and homes of some politicians, they would be left frustrated as the politicians with enough resources on their side would have swiftly jetted out of the country with their families to countries where with their money they can easily purchase Citizenship by investment. The next stop for the hoodlums would be you and I, having decent jobs or businesses that pays well, that drives a shiny Venza and Camry to vent their anger on. Unlike the politicians, the pay from our hardwork can't help us swiftly jet of the country nor do we have 1.5m USD to pay for citizenship by investment. No doubt we would now be the biitches of the hoodlums.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Like I said though the army made a mistake by invading the peaceful protests at lekki with guns and live amo alot of fictions have been flying around. I refused to get overly emotional till I separated facts from fiction while yet condemning the act of the army and government.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
The fact that everywhere was dark makes me believe too but till now no one has come up with any details of their dead love ones.

If you know anybody that know anyone that die in the process, share their contact and let us verify.

I thought the governor went to some peopl's homw and N200m has been set aside for victims?
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
It's a fool that argue, the same way your government package Election result the same way your government package the Lekki Massacre, if you know you know.
Don't forget many people people that protest there in Lekki do not live in Lekki.
Why was the light off?
Why was the CCTV cameral turned off?
When people are against Police brutality why can your government deploy Civil defence Corp to the scene?
Protesters that were eating, dancing with no intention to harm anyone and you can see that since day one of the Protest, now your government deployed army to them are in a war?
Why can your government deploy them to bandit, herdsman, Boko Haram and terrorist zone?
I think you are with them.
Asiri yin to tu.
Una secret done blow

Anyone is permitted to quote me, but make sure you ultilize best part of your brain
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by JAWBONE(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

I don't need to know anybody. I saw videos and pictures of people who were shot.

Sanwo-Olu confirmed that someone died yesterday at Reddington Hospital but he said it was an isolated case. That should tell you the attempt at the cover-ups. Peaceful unarmed protesters were shot at. I don't need to know anything else again because that is against military rule of engagement
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Solutionchima: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
What about the picture/video of dead bodies parked inside green hilux pickup
The video of a lady removing bullet from a wounded body amids cireans is from Terminator movies abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

With no insults regarded you might be among the New generation otherwise known as the indomie generation else you would be somewhat familiar of the military antics of not leaving evidence for implications in any scene

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by emperorlaqrin: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
tooth4tooth:

I heard the news from a reliable source that nobody died but many were injured. Fake news cannot help the struggle

Did you say reliable source?

God will help our country
It's so unfortunate the government as successfully orchestrated there plans and have hired several paid PR to discredit the fact circulating round the country .

The same powers were seen coordinating thugs to attack peaceful protesters round Lagos and Abuja just to have a reason to perpetrate their act but it is well with our soul

For you asking for names of dead people, won't it have being nice if you were defending the military men for not being at that location instead of spitting trash.

So those who were killed on the streets of Lagos are kitchen abi anyway Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Techydude: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
part of cyber war against the masses

the government has launched their online attack dogs to clean up their mess

too late for terrorist buhari
the world is aware

Your desperation stinks. Show proof anybody died in Lekki. You're busy hyperventilating and spitting. You're the paid agent here .

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
wwwihy:

Has any family come up, that their person died at Lekki Toll Gate?

If you were a thorough investigator you would have also paid attention to post on Twitter about many missing persons ,you were at the comfort of your house you don’t have any right to refute claims of people that were witnesses to the event, you people are amazing even with video evidences you are still not convinced. This post is disrespectful to the fallen heroes that fell fighting for our rights that night.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Sure, we are saying the same thing, lol, i wonder what made you think, I am against your opinion

I am VERY, VERY SORRY, Sir. I didn't realise that you are not in support of the shenanigans of the original poster.

I am truly sorry. I will modify the previous posts.

Thanks.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by okonlahwon: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
reliable source like your sanwoolu the liar abi? The protesters are learned, educated and courteous. You may just go there tomorrow and ask them. You could hear from the horses mouth.

But why have you dodged the fact that:

Soldiers invaded the place
Soldiers shot at protesters
Cctv was turned off
Street Light was turned off

Any rationale behind the above pls?

Did the protesters shot at, have what is called ayeta( local bullet repellant) that none of those bullets shot hit them?

You sef. I suspect you're one of the paid damage controllers. Contin
ue

You cannot come and spoil Lagos for us.Produce one single evidence of catuality you are saying rubbish.If they born all of una come out gain.Na we islanders go face una.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
tooth4tooth:

"Nobody died but many were injured".........
Our elders say "Otikpone Otikpone oshi owanawa".

Reliable source indeed.

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Allwell52:
Nigerian man dismisses report of him being killed by soldiers

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EHcGN_Xao

Some people are really the enemies of this nation. Some people are bent on causing chaos and anarchy to break up this nation through propaganda means and this video is a genuine proof of that.

First, it was Eniola Badmus, now this guy. They both were not at the protest grounds that day. The video they showed us showed soldiers shooting up into the air..and the rest is history.

Anyways, in the coming days, the real truth concerning government and the protesters will surface. The truth will always be exposed... that's my consolation...even the Bible says it - that the truth will always come out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.