Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44278 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Its Okay, you are welcome

Patiks:

I am VERY, VERY SORRY, Sir. I didn't realise that you are not in support of the Shenegians of the original poster.

I am truly sorry. I will modify the previous posts.

Thanks.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

Ride in Brother...let's #EndFakeNews!!! It kills faster than bullets...so true!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by lantres000(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
dokie:
When soldiers go on such operations, they kill and take away the bodies. It's their stock in trade.

Has there been any report of missing person so far? To be honest fake news have a way of ruining things. I saw a video on channels TV this morning where they recovered Army Tags from the scene of the shooting. Lets tell ourselves the truth army shot people and left their Tag at the scene?

My own anger in this whole saga is that Hoodlums took advantage of the fake news and started looting hard working innocent Nigerians shops and burning police stations. I beg we take it easy on the fake news so that we dont allow these hoodlums use this as an advantage to carry out their long standing desire.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tillatalk: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures paste it here.

go to lekki yourself and confirm
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Patiks: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Simran94:

Go and ask Djswitch who did an IG live video during the attack while showing us people that had gun shot wound they were helping out and those that had already died.
Nonsense

May the same fate visit them. Then, we will have enough evidence to prove that live bullets kill/maim.

God is watching them.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
okonlahwon:

You cannot come and spoil Lagos for us.Produce one single evidence of catuality you are saying rubbish.If they born all of una come out gain.Na we islanders go face una.
I'm lagosian, am yoruba. You're probably one of those brainwashed by tinubu. Ti won ba bi e daa, just come out today and mention tinubu at the detriment of your life. We will end slavery in our land. Tinubu's empire is going down. He has betrayed us. Not in the era of papa awo would all these nonsense play out. Afenifere warned him but he refused to listen. We have lots of questions for Tinubu when we finally meet him, from his days as governor during the jeun soke, k'otun jeun sapo days, to Funsho Williams Days, etc. We will ask questions

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

With no insults regarded you might be among the New generation otherwise known as the indomie generation else you would be somewhat familiar of the military antics of not leaving evidence for implications in any scene

Tell them brother!

Army official that spoke the truth they said he ridicule army boss, they nearly finish him, is that not part of Data spirit.
What this indomie generation do not is clouding their thinking. Life is more than just pressing phone, downloading YouTube.
Do you know if this protest is handle to the core it will lead to freedom in Nigerians, ,that is the reason your government is taking all effort to silence the masses.
I pray many receive sense.
International bodies are watching you all if you allow to be divided within yourself if you do not speak one voice which is the reality What international body will do is just to confirm they act and condole with the family if the victims that's all, in few years to come the degree of the hardship will increase to 97°

Go and ask your Grandparents they will explain better to you.
It will be better if you get sense on time.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Bhol28: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Propaganda deaths everywhere.The truth will be revealed soon
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Obierika(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
may the souls of those who died rest in peace. People died, but they're heroes and heroine. There's no fake news everywhere, soldiers were seen opening fire at peaceful protesters. We could hear their voice...they're killing us, they're shooting at us. The place was quite dark while shooting was going on as seen in the viral glaring , video . The fact that the whole place was dark was enough to raise a suspicion that some people not seen by friends may have died.

You are a bloody liar!

If up to 100 people were killed like you people claim then where are the death bodies.

You people are only making things worse with your lies and your fake stories.

If a war breaks out in this country everyone will be affected including you!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Tonylyte:

You are not needed here. Go to important threads and make your comment there. Hypocrite!
Why? Lets get their names and pictures so we can immotalize them. Because it seems some that died at the LEKKI TOLL GATE has resurrected. This is also a miracle worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Obierika(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
emperorlaqrin:

Did you say reliable source?

God will help our country
It's so unfortunate the government as successfully orchestrated there plans and have hired several paid PR to discredit the fact circulating round the country .

The same powers were seen coordinating thugs to attack peaceful protesters round Lagos and Abuja just to have a reason to perpetrate their act but it is well with our soul

For you asking for names of dead people, won't it have being nice if you were defending the military men for not being at that location instead of spitting trash.

So those who were killed on the streets of Lagos are kitchen abi anyway Rest in peace to the dead

The military men shot into the air, they did not shoot at the crowd.

I have seen the video.

You people need to stop spreading lies!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Triciasexy87(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures paste it here.

After you ppl have removed all the evidences that we have on Facebook, all d videos, post and pictures has Bn pulled down by fact checkers on Facebook, buh remember, God is seeing it all and he has all d records of all souls that were lost by soldiers dat were sponsored by all our currupt leaders, shameless set of monsters
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

If up to 100 people were killed like you people claim then where are the death bodies.

where did I mention 100 people being killed? I spot a stooge here. Ode rada rada
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I don't have to be there to know what happened there. How come since last night no one has mention any name of their pictures? FYI, I have 2 friends at Lekki and both said they don't know anyone that die. If you get anyone who know anyone let me know.

Sir...just ignore these guys...they are enemies of the country.

That's how people fail WAEC English examination...you say people died, they ask you to bring their names and pictures and perhaps proof that their families are currently wailing about their death...you are deflecting and asking.. were you not at Lekki during the shooting...yen yen yen!

Answer the questions and don't deflect.

If protesters died, our hearts go out to their families, though truth be told, they shouldn't have been there in the 1st place since a curfew had already been declared.

That said, we await the proofs from the death news mongers!

4 Likes

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Obierika(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2020
dokie:
When soldiers go on such operations, they kill and take away the bodies. It's their stock in trade.

The army took away 100 dead bodies and not one person among the thousands who have camera phones was able to get a single pic?

Sense is far from you!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Obierika(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Triciasexy87:
After you ppl have removed all the evidences that we have on Facebook, all d videos, post and pictures has Bn pulled down by fact checkers on Facebook, buh remember, God is seeing it all and he has all d records of all souls that were lost by soldiers dat were sponsored by all our currupt leaders, shameless set of monsters

You have no brain!
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Couldn't read this nonsense.

Show us the names and identities of the dead to justify the "massacre"

...let me add...END OF STORY!

Till then, we see all as Fake News!

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Triciasexy87(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Obierika:

The military men shot into the air, they did not shoot at the crowd.

I have seen the video.

You people need to stop spreading lies!
Are you for real? Haaabaaaa, make una fear God and una future naaaaa, all I knw is, God, let your anger come upon everyone who sponsored the killings of all our armless protesters since the beginning of this protest till date, and all those who knows the truth buh decide to conceal it for Der own evil agenda.... They will not see d end of this year in Jesus name
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news all around
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Did Nigerian soldiers shoot at peaceful protesters in a Lekki? Yes. Did people die from that? Yes.

There is bound to be fake news in all these due to the nature of social media. But please let us not trivialize or politicize the events of Oct 20. Let us respect the memories of the dead. If your brother, sister, friend was among the dead, it wouldn't be so easy for you to try and be a detective

Please provide the names and pictures of the dead...we can go online and look them up on Facebook, Instagram, etc...at least by now, their families would be mourning them and we can also lend a word of comfort too..no life deserves to be lost either by soldiers or thugs or protesters...

This is not rocket science..is it??

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2020
webm:

Soldiers that killed and moved with the bodies. That's there modus operandi. They switched off lights and did their thing so that you will come here and be spewing rubbish

Then their families should have declared them missing by now... that's why people are being asked to come forward with names and pictures...how difficult is this to understand or comprehend?

Na wa ooo for we Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Triciasexy87(f): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

oh God who defend the defenceless, Pls come and defend and fight for all our youths who were only protesting peacefully without arms who happens to loose their lives during these struggles, and let Der death hunt all who conspired to kill them and those who knows the truth but trying to conceal it, they shall begin to die and rotten right in der own very eys, they shall seek for death but death will be slow to take dem but torment them till life is sniffed out of them b4 d end of dis year in Jesus name, so shall it be in Jesus mightiest name... Amen
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by olumide4christ: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Many over emotional people here on nairaland.

Even men.

Aren't we suppose to be rational and factual.

People just believe every thing on social media without investigation.

Some people were pushing an agenda that there was a massacre all because to make Nigeria look bad.

I am still asking where are the dead bodies from the massacre

In addition...where are their families claiming they have been killed or they are missing? We haven't seen...if there were, for sure, Twitter and Nairaland would have shown it.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DonGenovese: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Patiks:

You are sounding VERY STUPID AND HEARTLESS. Armies short live bullets at peaceful protesters in the DARK. Many were wounded and (some - GOD FORBID!) may probably not survive the onslaught, yet, an idiot is coming to say none died, and those who are at home, scared to death right now, should do a headcount and/or come out to identify those who died.

Did you realize that many who went to the protest site are/were adults and may be living alone? They may not have told their loved ones where they were going and what they were doing? Did you realize that one may not be able to recognise anyone in the dark?

Honestly, you are an IDIOT despite your intention(s).
Young woman stop acting on emotions, let the empirical evidence guide our thinking. He's only asking a simple question, if you have any evidence of someone you know that truly died, bring it forth. If you claim some of those that died might have been living alone, don't they have neighbors?, relatives unable to reach them?, family etc. Nobody is in support of unlawful killings by Security forces but we need to be empirically certain that people with evil motives desirous of instigating anarchy and chaos are not pushing fake news out there.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Solutionchima: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Basher8583:

Please who do you know that died
I realy expected this narratives this morning. I know that our smart-in-evil government will hire some influncers to push this narratives; and they 'll continue to push it till it lands in ethnic and religious lines. Then they ll go and sleep.
Even though there may b exergeration, but theres always in eye witness report cos once hit by bullet you must fall and scream. To survive in the hospital is another story; cos the eye witness reporter may not know. As a matter of fact gunning people down with live bullets is barbaric and that was what took the situation out of control QED
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Kaylet: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
did you see any protesters in other countries breaking prison? Blocking roads? Rapping women? Burning police stations and police vehicles?
Did you see protesters in Belarus killing their police?
Did you see protesters in US blocking roads and killing police?

My brother/sister,

Breaking Prison:
I don't in any support the violence of such acts.
But if I was to play the Satan advocate here, 'ground go full'.
Have you been to any of the prison?
Do you have friends who work as a Correctional officer?
Do you have any ex-convict as a friend?
Many of those prisoners are just quite unfortunate, some are there for offence not known, waiting for trials for years.
Some are there because they are poor, in other words,I stand to be corrected, those people are there because they are more.

But please don't misquote me, that does not mean some of them don't deserve to be there.

In fact, if you release some of them, they'll still commit offence that'll take them back. Some of them prefer not to be released.

People who are outside are struggling to live, please tell me what you think of those inside?

Have you heard about the Indians, Bangladeshs, Pakistans, Afghanistans, what happens when they protest? This is the league we belong?

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Please don't be sentimental, call a spade a spade.

Thanks
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Tellitasitis: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Is every other person is lying?

Not a suprise at all.

Let me share a story that explains what is happening every where in the world:
Read 1 Samuel 8 : 5 -20 KJV

Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.

7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

10 And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

madridguy:
shocked

About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Femuel(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Patiks:

You are sounding VERY STUPID AND HEARTLESS. Armies short live bullets at peaceful protesters in the DARK. Many were wounded and (some - GOD FORBID!) may probably not survive the onslaught, yet, an idiot is coming to say none died, and those who are at home, scared to death right now, should do a headcount and/or come out to identify those who died.

Did you realize that many who went to the protest site are/were adults and may be living alone? They may not have told their loved ones where they were going and what they were doing? Did you realize that one may not be able to recognise anyone in the dark?
Honestly, you are an IDIOT despite your intention(s).

Don't mind the idiot, we saw videos of people been shot at in lekki toll, many were injured and many were killed in cold blood and this heartless beast is here displaying his stupidity that no one was killed, even if no one was killed what about the injured ones and does that justify the shooting of armed men against peaceful protesters
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by thatigboman: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2020
peacekante:
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not
people died for sure. will millitary shoot without killing? millitary is trained to shoot and kill
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by 21cents: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Obierika:

The army took away 100 dead bodies and not one person among the thousands ho have camera phones was able to get a single pic?

Sense is far from you!
Thank you. As much as I want the genuine struggle met, we need to purge ourselves from fake news propaganda going around. I almost fell for it. I even engaged some so-called guys that claimed they were there at the toll gate to show evidences of deaths but they're all responding from an emotional point of view which I'm not satisfied with. They're all saying same thing- military moved corpses, really? And none of y'all have phones to record them moving corpses? That made me realize it's only fake pictures circulating around and claims of so-called "massacre" might not be true which is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by GideonOmach(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Their target was Tinubu, Buhari and APC. Nothing like endsars.
Even when the president agree to scrap the SARS and accepted their demands, they still blocked the roads.
When federal government called them for dialogue, they refused to dialogue.
Dino melaye who is known to be one of the most useless politician in Nigeria, he showcase his wealth to intimidate Nigerians youths but unfortunately they gave him mic to speak in one of the protest ground.
Tinubu is seeing as a stumbling block for their quest for power come 2023 that is the reason they want to cripple him financially and politically.

So, since this is all against Tinubu, why was it not so against Buhari of whom there was outright reservations against when he came out at first?

When was the last time you heard or read about a massive move like this in Nigeria? Don't make your presumptions absolute. Even the results of calculated, coordinated scientific research process don't come out this absolute.

They have been scrapping SARS since 2017 on Press media, consecutively every year till date, what has that done but to instigate another no retreat protest. Our leaders play on our innocence and openheartedness and call it governance.

The masses do not need another dialogue. There should be some other excellent way. We have had dialogues all our lives and we have remained like this. We are no longer at the dialogue stand, Let our leader(s) upgrade in approach, and in sincerity come out to us and do positively to win back our trust again. We need absolute reformation. #Endsars #Endbadgovernance #Restructurenigeria
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by 21cents: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Femuel:

Don't mind the idiot, we saw videos of people been shot at in lekki toll, many were injured and many were killed in cold blood and this heartless beast is here displaying his stupidity that no one was killed, even if no one was killed what about the injured ones and does that justify the shooting of armed men against peaceful protesters
bro save us these emotional gimmicks and show evidences of massacre. Do you know anyone related to Those that have died in that "massacre"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Fake Doctor Ran Luna Maternity & Surgery At Gwarimpa, Abuja For 10 Years / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.