Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78687 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by chatinent: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
It shall happen to you and we'll call it videoshopped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Mikenuelmike: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
I'm highly disappointed in enenche.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by chipet67(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.
[/s]
Rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by reubenobi(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Werey Disguise
I'm telling you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tonexman18(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake
I watched a live feed from dj switch concerning the Lekki incident,or was the live footage fake also

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by drlateef: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
These types of talk get people angry...
So with all the video evidences na still lie?

I agree that the videos were doctored. If you know how to edit video you will see the evidence there. Nobody has been confirmed dead. All the people they claimed died have come out to say its false.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Robinsonmekoyo: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
photo what.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by flokii: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some people are wicked in this country o!

After a governor declared curfew asking people to stay indoors, you struck with fake news, fake ig live and photoshopped videos and pictures of people killed when they were all lies.. All for what??

Do they ever think of the resulting effect of their actions? Now local and foreign investment in billions of dollars have been destroyed in this COVID19 era when countries are struggling to survive.

Arrest DJ Switch now! Army, DSS, DHQ, ICC et al. These people must be taught a bitter lesson.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ofoka: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
The country is boiling yet leaders are adding more lies to ignite more fire.

I don't understand how people can be saying this!

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bigfish3k: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.
Yea you are right

The governor even visited fake humans that were injured in the hospital

10 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by alfredfrddy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

Yes o, and the dead bodies too were photoshopped as well.
Im sure the devil is rejoicing at the work of his subjects.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:

Exactly my brother, let it be known that it’s the Nigerian army that is fueling this anarchy. Statements like this is a mischievous way of in-sighting the youths.

Shame on Nigeria army....

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bamasite2: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jesus!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by drlateef: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
tonexman18:

I watched a live feed from dj switch concerning the Lekki incident,or was the live footage fake also

Have you confirmed anyone dead? If you see any dead person please contact me. I have a price for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by privaldo: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.

Oga, where do you want people that were surrounded to run to. Do you know what an Instagram live feed is? How can someone doctor a live feed, what over 140K people including myself and Hillary Clinton watched? Damn old people really be the problem of this country.

6 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.

Giving ur IQ to a fowl to use will be a great error in creation

6 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by AfroBeatDiary: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
There are receipt, you guys are gunners, all of you will answer, anybody from the government who chook his mouth will answer for all he/she says.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by BewareOf419: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Academicians In The House

Is There Anything Like VIDEOSHOP In Dictionary?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by babytoun: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
1stSonOfLucifer:

The injured people Sanwo-olu visited at the hospital were ghosts abi

Help me ask them ...

The army and govt are adding mistakes upon mistakes ..

I am happy they are denying it though...it means someone knows a grave sin has been committed and is looking for the easy way out ..

I am very sure more damning pictures will still be released

3 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by vRendoh(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

I agree with you this country is not finish but I don't understand your definition of a great country. A country that live only on selling crude oil is great? A country that is unable to refine crude oil is great? If nigeria is a son of yours would you say you have a great son? Let it be to you as you ve said

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by rafaelgbenga(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.
I wish you lost someone in that massacre then you would not have been typing this rubbish from your useless abode, people like you are the reason this country is like this... Ode, oponu, didinrin, suponu,, sha no let people hear this rubbish in your area

7 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by GeneralPula: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Observing..
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
So dey use to photoshop video cry sad

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by privaldo: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:

Video of injured protesters were fake too?

Omo we live in the same country as mad people, my guy. That's why the elites will keep on holding power because they know the masses are easily deceived.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Omoslim26: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Whoever is advising the Army have a hidden agenda of fanning the embers of Anarchy and absolute chaos

This is the worse Crisis control

Pls my dear youths only the living fights
let's officially halt dis great movement to come back with full force
let's leave d Fg to slog it out with this thugs

it breaks my heart to imagine the kind of pain the people who loss the means of livelihood would be going through at dis moment
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by eki2000(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD Save Nigeria!!

This is not Good!!!
This is not Good at all From the Army!

I Weep on Behalf of my Country..
This is so Unfair from the NA

You are a 419 preacher, you are even worse than those of us who do not know Christ. Where is your conscience, you are here on this forum promoting violence and breakdown of law and other, you are an Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by JoeEeL(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IF YOURE ABLE TO SEE THIS POST, JUST KNOW THAT THE GOVERNMENT PAID MISCREANTS, THE REAL TOUTS THAT ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE THE FIRST PAGE OF ALL NAIRALAND POSTS FROM DAY TO NIGHT ARE FULLY ACTIVE TO PEDDLE LIES SO MUCH TO SAVE FACE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. KNOW THIS BRETHREN, THESE GUYS ARE A CULT AND SOLD OUT TO THE DEVIL! THEY ARE ONLY AFTER NIGERIA'S OIL WEALTH AND A TERRORIST AGENDA.

They have created so many monikers in the past few days during the protest; some of the hardcore psycophants have had to change their monikers to avoid suspicion but it's so easy to see through them like shredded linen. cool

Here's some of their names:

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Miracle2020
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni

8 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Okikaneseokwu: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Is it not time u all clamoured for an end to Nigeria, is this the kind of country u want to raise Ur children in?These men are very mean and brute. Nigeria is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Dayvidblue: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.

You sound gibberish, maybe you think Amnesty international is a political party.

Independent sources have confirmed that live bullets were fired at protesters, some are currently in hospitals receiving treatment as confirmed by the VP and the governor of Lagos state.

It begs credibility to assume that such substantial casualty was recorded without any fatalities, that will bother on the miraculous.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Crvrider: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is the kind of talk you get from putting people in positions they do not merit.

From Sanwo Olu saying no body died at the lekki toll shooting to this. These people are just adding salt to injury.

What is wrong with our leaders for crying out loud. Get creative and stop this menace.

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by gambia(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
drlateef:

I agree that the videos were doctored. If you know how to edit video you will see the evidence there. Nobody has been confirmed dead. All the people they claimed died have come out to say its false.
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night

my balls are cracking now.

DJ switch captured the event and shared it online for the world to see.
DJ switch was definitely a Photoshop effect too.

from lying that the cameras removed were not CCTVs, down to no life was lost, now the shootings were fake.

Una see say these people are more wicked than the thugs that have been burning and looting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.