Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman (78570 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ganduje: My Dollar Videos Were Fake / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Godoverevery: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
why were they shooting in the air if I may??
Am a dummy and I will like you to answer me

2 Likes

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by tot(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Take a look at the OP's profile, registered just 2 days ago, and the threads he has created, that is all you need to know about his motives.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by harmony75: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
you too is photoshoped and buhari just hear yourselves after killing unarmed youths.. you and your photoshope brains are in trouble by the time you get to criminal court.. just for you to know many lies of these government!!!!
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAMO84:
Only foolish people don't know the videos are fake
that's nice, so what shot those Sanwo Olu went to visit?

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by frubben(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
a lot of Nigerians re dummies. From the video there was no pandemonium that suggest direct shooting of protesters. The gunshot seen in the video was in the air.
thank you my brother. Am still waiting for anybody to send me a video of a soldier shooting directly at the protesters
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by gambia(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
eki2000:
You are a 419 preacher, you are even worse than those of us who do not know Christ. Where is your conscience, you are here on this forum promoting violence and breakdown of law and other, you are an Hypocrite
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by SeriouslySense(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
LOL

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by rafaelgbenga(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
drlateef:

Have you confirmed anyone dead? If you see any dead person please contact me. I have a price for you.
yes I have seen, your brain is dead sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Emperor4tune(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
who have heard of our nairaland edo boy called slawomir the dammn niggar dude,una sure say him still dey alive?..i have obsered over a few days now he has not said a word on nairaland
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Kholar211: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
[Lagos looting and burning was just charade and over-emphasized
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by bamasite2: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
I wonder
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by cohug: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
See this Army man oo, you want to buy more trouble right? Las las you go get get am
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by hammer3: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
NIGERIA ARMY IS THE MOST USELESS IN THE WORLD.

HAVE DEY DEFEATED BOKO HARAM? NO

CAN DEY DEFEAT BOKO HARAM? NO!

IT IS TO SHOOT UNARMED CITIZENS THEY CAN DO.

YOUR LIES ARE COMING TOO LATE, THE EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN CIRCULATED AND VERIFIED.

US GOVERNMENT HAVE SATELIITE IMAGINES, PROTESTERS MADE VIDOES.

YOUR LIES ARE JUST AS USELESS AS YOU THE NIGERIA ARMY.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by freekick: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Really! Go watch the video again, but this time be calm and relate the sound/audio to the picture /video u seeing. Again when they say a video is photoshopped they reffering to sound/audio not the pictures. Now come back and we talk about it constructively.Thank u.
JAWBONE:

You are the gullible one here. You can't photoshop a LIVE video. This man should know better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.
the people Sanwo Olu went to visit were shot by??
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OBIPLUS(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lies complicated this to this level.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by mauchiz: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is to tell the world how nigeria army have been killing our citizens ,they kill,seize the body and bury by themselves.

they have killed so many ipob members and denied it.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by gambia(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
frubben:
thank you my brother. Am still waiting for anybody to send me a video of a soldier shooting directly at the protesters
[/s]
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by yusufu16: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

An average Nigerian is moved by what he or she sees and hears.

The soldiers shooting at unarmed protesters is completely FALSE and FAKE.

FAKE NEWS WILL DESTROOY THIS COUNTRY
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by millionboi2: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
BLUELemon:
How do these people get to sleep at night
hahahaha

I wonder ooo
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by slimjoe87(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
We no the truth!
Don’t tell us.
healthgadgetsng:
Video of army shooting at protesters at Lekki toll Gate is Fake- Army Spokesman

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rjl-H6um80
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
clintz:

learn to understand people, videos of dead protesters being paraded on social media are fake

This is a lie too?
https://twitter.com/audu_oluwaseun/status/1319282148642226178?s=09

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by happy200(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
That is true, only gullible will argue about this.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by hammer3: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
CLICK AND SEE THE VIBRANT YOUTH THAT ARE NO LONGER WITH US BECOS OF THAT OLD MAN.

ALL ATROCITIES ARE RECORDED LIVE AND THE WORLD IS VIEWING THEM, SO SAVE YOUR LIES.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnWHu5j88V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnLn4wjw2n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmyyg4jTSt/
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by daniwise(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
freekick:
From the first moment i watched the video, I knew it was fake. But many are gullible, unintelligent youths every where.

Where did u keep your sense?na wa for some human being
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by moonraker(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
the moment I saw the video I said it was a fake video. If you watch that video you will see that the people are not even running.
Really?
I guess based on your logic, no body died and the dead bodies we see are also photoshopped too?

While i know that that there is nothing that is impossible, You cannot tell me that people did not die. Stop the bullshit.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by OMOJOHN001: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Something that USA and other people and country from the world condemned is what you are calling fake.

haaaaaa
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by mnwogu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
The thunder wey go faya this man is still reincarnating. So those that died and those that are wounded and are in various hospitals receiving treatment are also photoshopped.
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Crispels(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
angry.. Enemies of Nigeria doing everything possible to destroy Nigeria, but they will always fail..

They should continue peddling fake news, and altering reality. One day, they'll meet their disastrous end..

Nigeria must be great..

My beloved brother, Nigeria is not finished, and will never.. That well-meaning Nigerians, eyewitnesses and security agencies are coming out to dispel your wicked lies doesn't, in anyway, signify the end of this great nation.

If anything, the truth has rebuilt and strengthened Nigeria. Abi as infrastructure and lives are being wasted due to the fake news, you like am? If you do, we don't.

That said, Nigeria must be great, whether its enemies like it or not.. Forward ever, backward never.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all.

Are Instagram live videos also ”photoshopped”?

Is Sanwo-Olu also lying when he said soldiers were deployed on that night and there was indeed a shooting?
Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by Sterope(f): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Frankly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I still believe the state government is complicit in the Lekki Toll assault. That is as far as I can go.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman by NofiuFade(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
You people should continue with your cheap lies and get the whole world angry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.