Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52342 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kyase:
grin
Nobody is infiltrating any region

Lack of home training is affecting the south west now
Majority of yoruba youths are touts. their leaders rendered majority useless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Chidex50(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
Useless talk.Trying to incite unnecessary tribal war.The youths are wiser now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
When the carnage is being done by Yorubas? Instead of your leaders to take responsibility for their failure in governance and engage the youths to brainstorm solutions, they are busy deflecting blame to "outsiders". Why are you guys so easily manipulated by Northerners?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kcnwaigbo: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
GeneralPula:

Nothing is happening at Fagba..
Fear fear !! Generation of cowards

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa
Better, enough of destroying Oodua land.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
ArinzeAnthony03:
Refuse to be fooled the youths

Amen my brother. I am with you 100%

Post this in every thread
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by tsagir(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
#ENDLAGOS #DESTROYLAGOS #BURN SOUTH WEST
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by mamotalk: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
bros forget
any project that includes the Yorubas will never work
I don't hate Yorubas God forbid!
I have them many as business partners both Muslims and Christians among them and trust me they're are all trustworthy and good.
I carefully observed their statuses and noticed that none of them supports this government.
Infact after the Lekki massacre they went on banning spree to their so called friends that supported Lekki massacre infact one of them blocked more than 50 contacts in his business and terminated businesses worth millions just because those people are conscienceless and supported the government. yes they screenshot it and posted to their status.
Infact one even recalled an already done business deal just because the person is pro government.

That's when I discovered that we have two versions of Yorubas
Buhari's urchins/Tinubu's criminals who are mainly 98% Muslims
and sane real Yorubas who are mainly Christians and few responsible Muslims and atheists cum traditionalists.

but my problem is that this Buhari's urchins are siding with the enemies and since they're within Yorubas it's very easy to penetrate them with their propaganda and hate thus making it all yoruba affairs and making their opinion look like General yoruba opinion.

so sad it has come to this but southern unity is dead
the day you people will reap all this nonsense is coming
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by kcnwaigbo: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
Coward when are you resuming at Fagba.Abi all your rants end online?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by olatuns2017: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/23/endsars-protest-southwest-governors-raise-alarm-over-infiltration-region?fbclid=IwAR068wy8ZfsRC8V70vVTLKMpjxu8cQZfLqANKG5PcHMU-GK5drUrYSaGkCY

You guys are the BEST so far BUT 2023 callous political loosers are planning chaos in the western region to instigate Revolution using dumb people about govt

PLEASE WATCH OUT 2023 is going to be do or die ...

YOu guys should also fight for Restructuring maybe regional government!

Nigeria is not one people are suffering,divided and some sections are drawing other sections back!

Restructuring way forward

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Dewze(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

You are not Yoruba, shut the hell up

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!

My brother, please stop these nonsense accusations. Do you have any evidence the Igbos were behind the destruction? You are one of the agents of darkness sowing discord to destroy Nigeria.

Please stop blaming other tribes. This is why I was against this protest. I knew some evil politicians would take advantage of it.

Let's stop the blame game abeg. Thugs have done their worst.

The Federal Government should not watch hoodlums destroy things in the South. Let the military be unleashed to deal viciously with any disastrous elements wreaking havoc on any parts of Nigeria.

Nigeria must be great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by InaNla(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!

Get lost with your terrorist you voted.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Correcto: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your hatred for Ibos could be the reason you are yet to succeed in life. Take a chill pill, it the whole South protesting.
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Chidex50(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
sapientia:
No one infiltrated anything.

Your citizens are just angry

Bottled up anger
Simple! The citizens are just fed up and angry.Now Politicians want to use the head of the gullible ones.From SW,SS and SE,there's destruction everywhere. So why saying and believing trash?

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by brexit: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please listen to the language spoken by these looters they are not from the area you are pointing fingers to

They are indigenous
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Essence20(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
So this is the strategy they came up with to discredit #EndSars protest
Yeye
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm now happy other southern regions are now seeing this.

we shall see
This Asampetepe Abi potopoto you can't continue to instigate people for your selfish ambition.Leave yorubas alone now.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Mensch86631: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
people doing this, are people you fail to give good education, are people you fail to give employment, are people you failed totally
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Jdbrasco2: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:
Nobody mentioned pigs but they start oinking already.
Dis you hear that your people are being slaughtered at fagba? In your own turf. Why are you here trying to blame Igbos that are already fighting for their freedom? Pathetic being like you.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

They are gradually waking up to reality!
There's nothing like 'pan-nigerianism' again which we are the only ones foolishly pushing!
There's nothing like its APC/PDP now, these elements wants d total anhillation of Yoruba's.
They incite us against our leaders making us see them in bad light, help us attack them, then turn around to mock us right in our faces

Their next game plan now is to knock d heads of Yoruba's and Hausa's together, whilst they step aside and clap
cool

Look at one of them:

[s][/s]

Dont ever quote me again you damned aboki,

If Igbo want Yoruba to knock the heads of Hausas, it is because we will right next to them to deliver the second blow to your Aboki, head.

Your murdered innocent IPOB protestors now innocent EndSars protestors, we are united in hatred the Northern Political Class and Hausa/Fulani who support murderous violence.

mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alwaysachick:
The southwest and its elite deserve all they have got so far for putting us in this mess.
If Nigeria scatter tomorrow, I shay know say I from the Niger Delta will refuse any Southern union that involves the Southwest. They are weak. They should form union with the Northerners so those ones can quickly finish the jihad and islamization of the SouthWest that they started in Kwara already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by emperor863(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
zionmde:

no ur people are now blaming d Igbos for destructions
the only thing they have not blamed them for was invasion of Cacovid warehouse.
the government will always win because we will always have a whole lot of things to divide d struggle

With regards to the looting of the CACOVID warehouse, any sane person that saw the video would know that Igbos are the looters.
Mazamaza is heavily populated by them. But don't worry, it will soon be day.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Correcto: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is not a tribal thing. Grow up.
Origamist:

Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Dis you hear that your people are being slaughtered at fagba? In your own turf. Why are you here trying to blame Igbos that are already fighting for their freedom? Pathetic being like you.
Why cant you leave us alone? Go and fight for your brothers now. Na by force?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by thaoriginator: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:
Nobody mentioned pigs but they start oinking already.
Because them no Na dem dem.

I know because I'm with many of dem here and they openly supporting for Nigeria to burn down by any means.

There prayer is for Hausa and Yoruba to start a major ethnic fight so they can take advantage from there.

God pass them!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others...
What is diswan saying sef?
With evidences on ground what are u still blabbing?

Can a reverse of their action be overlooked in their own region and you will say the Igbo's are blaming others?

If a gani Adams instigate violence against an orji Kali and d obi of Onitsha and there are proofs, will you open this same mouth and say Igbo's are overreacting if they they point to gani Adams?

Just in case you've bn AWOL......
vvvvvv

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

With regards to the looting of the CACOVID warehouse, any sane person that saw the video would know that Igbos are the looters.
Mazamaza is heavily populated by them. But don't worry, it will soon be day.
Aboki go and sit down!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.