Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52363 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by sammirano3: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
We already told yorubas to ronu
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Ategberoson(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
it is finished

the government has won

and they used the weakest southern region (SW) to win.

I urge my igbo brothers to hold their ground and defend themselves if any yawa

don't mind the sw. let our Igbo brothers continue with the burning, burning all pmt bus and other Igbo business, innoson plants and all

burn them all and let Buhari know we are angry, you set of imbeciles

I blamed southwest youths that play to the gallery but with the way those that burnt TVC I learnt those people weren't Yoruba but God will judge everyone that protest to block road and those that burn all properties in Lagos, you people won't die well in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
tsagir:
#ENDLAGOS #DESTROYLAGOS #BURN SOUTH WEST

Another Aboki, you people are relentless I will give you that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princeps:
If Nigeria scatter tomorrow, I shay know say I from the Niger Delta will refuse any Southern union that involves the Southwest. They are weak. They should form union with the Northerners so those ones can quickly finish the jihad and islamization of the SouthWest that they started in Kwara already.
Good riddance, you cant continue using others for your selfish ambition.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Dewze(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

So you take us for f00l. So we should unit with you when you only directed the attack on Yorubas?
Why was ONLY Yorubas properties attacked?
Why didn't they attack Igbo businesses as well?

Name the Yoruba businesses that where attacked. I am not talking about government properties. I am talking about yoruba owned businesses that were attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Ategberoson:

don't mind the sw. let our Igbo brothers continue with the burning, burning all pmt bus and other Igbo business, innoson plants and all

burn them all and let Buhari know we are angry, you set of imbeciles

I blamed southwest youths that play to the gallery but with the way those that burnt TVC I learnt those people weren't Yoruba but God will judge everyone that protest to block road and those that burn all properties in Lagos, you people won't die well in Jesus name, Amen
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Edusouls(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Follow nahh and not only typing from ur phone
DontBullshitMe:
#EndSARS protests must continue.

People must aggressively come out to fight for their rights. This is not the time to withdraw.

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Erojepromise(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North
you people in the North are sets of tribalistic goats with no common sense and with illiteracy and violence running in veins, amongst the tribes you people are the only ones known to have no human sympathy and shed blood at the slightest provocation; that's not all amongst the regions you have the highest level of illiterates with almajiris bombarding every other regions still with the highest level of poverty. you are the ones pulling the country backward with your mental slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by zionmde: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

With regards to the looting of the CACOVID warehouse, any sane person that saw the video would know that Igbos are the looters.
Mazamaza is heavily populated by them. But don't worry, it will soon be day.
wat of d one in osun state?
continue being an idiot
I guess u dont know yorubas again wen u see dem
u see dat thing burning in ur heart, it will kee u there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by thaoriginator: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:

With regards to the looting of the CACOVID warehouse, any sane person that saw the video would know that Igbos are the looters.
Mazamaza is heavily populated by them. But don't worry, it will soon be day.
aswear if they should search all the houses near that area they'll find out that 90% of them are Easterner.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
luluman:
Good riddance, you cant continue using others for your selfish ambition.
Let's see how long you Northerners & SouthWesterners will survive without NigerDeltan wealth. You slave of a cattle-brained despot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kirchoffs: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
nograv:

Another Aboki, you people are relentless I will give you that
very relentless , this guy's have more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland alone used to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
mamotalk:

the day you people will reap all this nonsense is coming
[/s]

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Bhol28: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Just waking up.From end SARS to End BRT,OBA PALACE,STATE WAREHOUSES,END LAGOS.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Princeps: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
thaoriginator:
aswear if they should search all the houses near that area they'll find out that 90% of them are Easterner.
And the warehouses looted last night in Oyo or the one that happened in Osun State today nko? Shay na Omo Ibo abi? You be confirmed mumu or a bloody Northerner instigating Southern chaos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by JoeEeL(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.

I am a Yoruba too and hey, don't think like that. There are many of us that have brains o. Far more than the useless sympathisers. You have to understand that life is just like that. Even Adolf Hitler still has fans even as of today, talkless of Tinubu and co.

The blame game has been deeply ingrained in the southern political system and its quite a serious problem. There are still some that secretly support Buhari's government here, or APC as the case may be because they feel its a Southern state party. Also, their boy Osibanjo, they secretly wish he may become presido in 2023. Lastly, some of them are muslims and their religion will not allow them protest and I just shake my head. The remaining have been bought over and are party loyalists.

Na small small. Their eyes are still gradually opening. When its open fully, SW hopefully will not have become a caliphate then otherwise I will be gone!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Mayeldah(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some Yorubas are idiots, so the children and those swimming in Oba palace, running with Oba's staff after vandalization are Ibos?

Who infiltrated SW? No one!

The youths of Nigeria rose up to retaliate against a system that have held them bound for so long. Don't give it an ethnic colouration please.

Sometimes I wonder why the yorubas are afraid to challenge the powers that be in Abuja, Who sent the army to kill if not their commanders.

Who commands the army? your answer is as good as mine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by pocohantas(f): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Our politicians with the usual divide-and-conquer strategy. No one is infiltrating any region, every destruction so far has been the handiwork of more locals than outsiders.

I don’t blame them, I blame the youths that fell for this. In the first few days, they were able to conquer the lines used to divide us; tribal, religious, gender, political...etc. Sadly, it didn’t last. A protest that started out as a human right fight- slowly began to have a political undertone.

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by GeneralPula: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Fear fear !! Generation of cowards

People living at Fagba said nothing is suppin..

You should be interested in bringing James Nwafor to the masses so they can avenge your sisters & brothers that was killed like a festive cows!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by igbowoman: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

You are a fool

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by joefelin2345: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering
Probably becos they are prepared for the Yoruba already who knows?
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by britiko: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls stop tribalising the protest. The issues affects everyone in Nigeria.

Stop!!!!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by udomas(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!

Tribalism, one of the greatest factors behind speaking up as one geared towards getting Nigeria back to work. I know this before now, they'll always try to divide us with these tools: Tribe and religion.

My fellow Nigerians especially the youths, wake up! We're far behind in the space, period!
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:
don't worry, let everything die down first.

some people go cry eh! dem go regret all their actions grin they wee remember the road to their village.

Two days ago, you were killed in numbers at Gbagada by the Hausas. Currently, they are killing you and destroying your property at Fagba.

But you have always turn a fistcuf to your southern brother who are in real sense, not your enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
DamZik:
Cc: APC sycophant zombies:

Okoroawusa
ODJ124
dangwarmai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebuhari
Confirmedzombie
georgeakins
Arrewa
ibedun
zionmde
tesppidd
Miracle2020
Rosskii
JAMO84
CilicMarin

You wicked Supporters of this satanic administration because of your belly. May your life be ruled like Buhari is ruling Nigeria. You will get your reward even if it's in the next life. You can't escape it!

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT
#StopMassacreNow
#Restructure_NIGERIA
Onye nkea osikwa na owu gini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Lydiahandmade(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oga just shut up. You are the problem we have in Nigeria. You are the reason Nigeria can't move forward. Who is talk about tribe or religion now? Right now we are from no tribe or religion. We are Nigerians fighting for a Better tomorrow. Let's all come together and make this country great again.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kirchoffs: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Seun, mynd44, Dominique,OAM4J , this your Nairaland has been infiltrated by paid media thugs of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign to sow seeds of discord and disunity among southerners......

They are over 200 monickers here that do such things by creating topics that incite hatred and anger making easterners and westerners to be at loggerheads.......

Such a shame when I see such things play out here over and over again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Comedian2019: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Northerners don't hoard food meant for the masses. Southwesterners do.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Origamist:

Southern unity were you burn only Tinubu's property?
What dafuq are you saying?
Extend the rage to Peter Obi,Fayose,Oshiomole,Amaechi et al,then we can have a convo,hypocrite!
Shebi u sef dey see am?

nograv:

Dont ever quote me again you damned aboki,

If Igbo want Yoruba to knock the heads of Hausas, it is because we will right next to them to deliver the second blow to your Aboki, head.

Your murdered innocent IPOB protestors now innocent EndSars protestors, we are united in hatred the Northern Political Class and Hausa/Fulani who support murderous violence.

mumu
You've succeeded in turning Yoruba's against themselves, now its Yoruba's against Hausa's.
U and who is a 'united south'?
Is it d same Yoruba's you and ur lots have consistently bn cursing this past 5 yrs?

When it favors u, u'll support d northerners against Yoruba's, and when it favours u u form 'alliance' with Yoruba's against hausas.

'Southern unity' tear DT mouth of urs!
. cool

All ur mischievous plans will come to nought in Jesus name!
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is long overdue!!!... This spate of violence cannot be ordinary!!! This has nothing to do with Endsars or protests!!!

These hoodlums have been well positioned from the beginning with specific instructions, and payments!!!

It's a pity our intelligence agency (DSS) has become quite unintelligent and failed to be proactive!!! That is if they are not also involved!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.