Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region (52385 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors / South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.

Read the press statement well,
The governor is wondering why it's so easy to burn these places despite their proximity to security forces, that means the govt once again is complacent,
He also mentioned men in military fatigues

All in all, please read BTW the line,

Fulanis have infiltrated the protest,

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by OwenJesse27(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by AmazingELixir: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

They are still in denial they have a thicking time bomb in their midst...what the west is facing is child's play compared to up north..

Seriously this time, the number of useless and violence disposed northern youths in south west is a serious cause for concern and they've been embolden by the herdsman in Aso rock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

Rubbish it is your people instigating this Aboki, we are not fooled..

Why is there no chaos in the North because it is your people creating this mess in the South..

You think we are stupid..

8 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by butterfly777(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba people, but why Na. I’m beginning to see what the Igbos have been saying for long. I’m seriously dumbfounded at this turn of event, by trying to blame others.
This shows that you've fallen for the propaganda. The post is just a propaganda to introduce tribal sentiment into the agitation, divide the people through it , and thereby, weaken the protest.

Their divisive strategies have failed in Jesus' name.

4 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by skylarr: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Fixednaija post=95234453]"President Buhari live Broadcast was Photoshop" - Nigerian reacts!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

Watch Video Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwsIl3wExA[/quote

Abeg go and sit down jor
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by sweetkev(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
can you all see the reason why the state should control the police,if Amotekun was on ground in Lagos no foolish governor will be shouting "forces beyond my power", please the youth need a political party,let the youth be involved in politics,get you voters card the youth is more than 140millions population
In a country where voters cards doesn't the winner grin
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by richie240: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
They are gradually waking up to reality!
There's nothing like 'pan-nigerianism' again which we are the only ones foolishly pushing!
There's nothing like its APC/PDP now, these elements wants d total anhillation of Yoruba's.
They incite us against our leaders making us see them in bad light, help us attack them, then turn around to mock us right in our faces

Their next game plan now is to knock d heads of Yoruba's and Hausa's together, whilst they step aside and clap
cool

Look at one of them:

[s]
nograv:

Exactly the South will be free soon, that what they fear..

Northern blood suckers Mtcheww
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Emmasnoop(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Is not about yoruba or igbo people the thieves should look at themselves and resign they are all thieves including their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by luluman: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!
CORRECT. LETS STOP DESTROYING OUR LAND.
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
WilyWily:

You are stupid,
Nigeria days are numbered.
Southerners are going their separate ways soon.

Exactly the South will be free soon, that what they fear..

Northern blood suckers Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Beetobee(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
2by40ft:
Nobody mentioned pigs but they start oinking already.

With an oink oink here and an oink oink there, here oink there oink everywhere oink oink cheesy cool grin

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Lagoon0: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fixednaija:
"President Buhari live Broadcast was Photoshop" - Nigerian reacts!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

Watch Video Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfwsIl3wExA
Don't worry mod will delete your nonsense
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blame the feminists collation, influencers, keyboards warriors, Twitter, celebrities, and Nigerians with the iq of 5 for causing these destruction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by drololaaof: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
They are testing the resolve of Amotekun
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by pagekollection2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
CilicMarin:

Yoruba People Wake Up!

plz stop dis nonsense. tribal cards u r playin won't help all of us. they ve been using dis d same format for long, as for me dis format don cast, all thanks to Nigeria youth.

7 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by GeneralPula: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Coward go and defend your people at Fagba.Keypad warrior and chest beater

Nothing is happening at Fagba..
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Edeyoung: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nnamdi kanu. Nnamdi kanus people. You cant try this rubbish with us in the North

Aboki

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by duduade: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotekun people where are you people na
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.

My sister, stop bigotry please
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by DexterousOne(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
This one na mumu talk

The SE has gone berserk
Vandalism has taken over

In the SS
Let's not even go there
It's out of control

Now in the midst of all these

Only these ones are looking for whom to blame
Which kind mentality be this bikonu?

People are angry
And most states in the south and even Kano is witnessing breakdown of law and order

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oya give me award for that.

Rodwave:

First time in your whole existence that you have made a sensible comment
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by emperor863(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020

What has Buhari, a northerner done to defend the southwest? We know what is going on. You shall fail.

10 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Kirchoffs: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
For you to be able to seize power you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

7 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Chi133(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020

Igbo's are not violent like those monsters in the North, wait what are they trying in the north? Northerners that have finished themselves, have you ever heard of bokoharam in d East? We don't have time for northerners we are busy making money and hiring you people as our gateman and our shoe Maker's. Bunch of uncircumcised bamboos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by Edeyoung: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
#EndSARS protests must continue.

People must aggressively come out to fight for their rights. This is not the time to withdraw.

Yes
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Refuse to be fooled the youths

8 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by BananaPeel(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Armed bandits and Fulani herdsmen from the North. Government of the North
Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by nograv: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
at this point
the enemy has won
they used Buhari urchins and Tinubu criminals who are naturally bigots in Yoruba to win the division war.

It's all man for himself henceforth

I'm happy the other South has seen what igbos have been saying for ages

You can't have people who are more loyal to hausa/Fulani caliphate than their tribe and expect them to be united with you.

Even real Yorubas are marveled at these twist of the invent

fucck southern unity.

You had me until you said fucck Southern Unity..

That is how I know you aren't really for the South.

Only if SS, SE and SW comes together can we be free of the Arewa..

So you are spewing rubbish.. Worse case the South becomes independent and like India did, we send all Muslims in the South North to close the matter once and for all.

They will learn the error of their ways, when they become second class citizens in the Arewa republic.. LOL

7 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region by SmartPolician: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
kilonshele101:

just wait and see.

even tinubu and our oba were made to run for their life.

and you still believe you're untouchable on no man's land cheesy lol

I didn't even mention anyone and you're now shivering

Ogbeni, calm down

You want to get tribalist, be my guest.

We have been fighting the ruthless Hausa/Fulnai for decades

Yoruba na moi-moi case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy / Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.