Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Caught Her Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cheating (5458 Views)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Ken26:
Bro u see all ds guys sayin let go hmmm most of dem ar hypocrite, people mistakes if u understand women very much u will knw little tin drives dem, & remember d other side nigga ginger u to push up ur game, But ur babe go fine sha, wahala 4 babe wey ugly
imagine this simp
death to simps
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Meteng: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2020
They're always cheating bro. Move on
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Every little thing, you cry come naira land.
Leave the girl wat special about those girls,
That you preoccupy your mind so much.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2020
SINGLE4LIFEEE:
When will all these wailing stop on niaraland angry you guys should stop chasing these bitches except if it's one night stand
I tire oo.

Dem no dey hear.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Ken26:
Bro u see all ds guys sayin let go hmmm most of dem ar hypocrite, people mistakes if u understand women very much u will knw little tin drives dem, & remember d other side nigga ginger u to push up ur game, But ur babe go fine sha, wahala 4 babe wey ugly

It painful how low your I. Q is.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
can we see the chat ?
show the number too
we want to check something here

grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2020
She allowed you to do the WhatsApp web scan on PC.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by lilachiever(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Jarv:
My guy... I am speaking from pure experience.. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.. you can maintain your friendship with her.. but desist from taking her back. It's for your own good and your mental well-being. Think about it.. if you take her back, can you trust her the same again?
If she can cheat on you and lie to you,... What is the probability that she won't pull the same stunt once more?

Use your number 6 my guy!

Naija girls are ruthless when it comes to the matters of the heart, but there are still good ones out there..

Like I said, speaking from experience

Seconded. Never accept a cheat back.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Mrscarter(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
If you are not married .. Thanks God!

You dodged a bullet bros.. Any body man or woman. Who cheats in a relationship is worst than a murderer ..because the emotional and psychological torment that comes with can drive some to kill or opt for suicide...over some shit that a good bar soap and ones left hand can do better.

If you want to be a demon keep her around but lock the door to your heart and hide the key. Make the relationship pure transaction.

But if you still like her as a person regardless of what she is... Let her go. That is the greatest love you can show her at this point. Because it will always creep back up when ever you have misunderstanding. To forgive is easy to forget men!!! It's hard and to save yourself the extra braincells you will use to second guess her every move .. Just quit.

I fear who no fear woman ...

Exactly.
Forgiving is easy it's forgetting that's hard n trust will never be the same.
Worse still U said she seemed in love with him in her messages. That's not gud
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Franzinni: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mrscarter:

Exactly.
Forgiving is easy it's forgetting that's hard n trust will never be the same.
Worse still U said she seemed in love with him in her messages. That's not gud
its not me o..the guy said so tho..she has been begging for 17days ..the truth is she is regretting she got caught. Most cheaters still repeat the offence just that they become super cautious...

It is even a higher reward for them ..e go dey do them like who take cocaine .if he like he should go backi
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Liposure: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Be careful. Most Girls showing remorse after caught cheating only pretends
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by NuclearReactor: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jarv:
My guy... I am speaking from pure experience.. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.. you can maintain your friendship with her.. but desist from taking her back. It's for your own good and your mental well-being. Think about it.. if you take her back, can you trust her the same again?
If she can cheat on you and lie to you,... What is the probability that she won't pull the same stunt once more?

Use your number 6 my guy!

Naija girls are ruthless when it comes to the matters of the heart, but there are still good ones out there..

Like I said, speaking from experience
lol, you talk like they broke your heart to a thousand pieces cheesygrin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Warlord2014(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
desmond827:
Please I caught her cheating yet she kept denying not until I show all the conversation because i scan her whatapp web on my computer ...and I showed her everything's that she has discussed with the new guy he meet and they both heard s*x onces ..but she's begging me for over 3 weeks that it's was a mistake that such.but to my experience with the chat I saw she's in love with the guy and I feel so sad ..after everything she kept begging me that it was a mistake it won't happen ..today will make it 17 days still begging me ... advise please
...she owe you no apology so i don't know why you Re feeling like a king because she is trying to say sorry...both of you are just in a sexual relationship which is a sin at first...she owe only God an apology.
In a sexual relationship,u don't have to be inquisitive, you only have to always use protection....d same Way u crave for other pussies,that is how they also crave for other dicks.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Mrscarter(f): 4:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Franzinni:
its not me o..the guy said so tho..she has been begging for 17days ..the truth is she is regretting she got caught. Most cheaters still repeat the offence just that they become super cautious...

It is even a higher reward for them ..e go dey do them like who take cocaine .if he like he should go backi

Lol yeah I knew it wasn't U I guess I didn't word it right.
Yeah some ppl like cheating or can't control themselves.
I think Ur more of a man if U can control your desires n wants than if they control you. But ppl dnt see it that way.
Same goes for girls. But lust blinds ppl
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Heavensent01(m): 6:07am On Oct 29, 2020
I don't expect any reasonable guy to be asking this question, man up Op

for the fact that you tested and examined her shows you're not a SIMP, so I expect you to side chick her without even asking question here because she will change mode of communication with the dude and he will continue fúcking the hell out of her

find a new loyal girl and keep that cheat for quickie while at that used condom, all this unloyal girl dey quick dey carry diseases
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Lastmankc(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Weldone Mr fashola for catching her
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by MiaB(f): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
MJluv:
@desmond827 This here is the truth, what you do with it is solely your prerogative.
smiley
Re: I Caught Her Cheating by Tobichuks08: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Shocking Thing Nigerian Men Are Now Doing? (Photo) / Confused: Problems In A Long-Distance Relationship / Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.