Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71698 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sameercarter(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Toast someone that I haven't seen, how is that supposed to work.
na today

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by HajiaNotu: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chii59:
People don't break up nowadays, they ghost.
Especially guys, they just leave you there to date yourself.
Trueee ooo undecided
No time for break up linesss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by dominique(f): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. I remember lola dat yr. We were never in a relationship bt in her delusions, she thought we were, cuz her momma nd my momma be calling her my wife. Bt dat one no talk xay mke i no chop kpekus. Time reach, i tell am, wa dz thing we wey dey do, mke we define am, she xay bt we ar dating na, i b lyk 'u nd wu' tell am" go nd luk 4 ur own bf oo. She vex comot. I no send am.
lata lata sha, if she con see me wit oda girls, she go dey hala nonsense dy quarell wit dem chik. Me vex go confront am xay wetin dey sup na, shey bomb dy her head ni. Babe con dey yarn me bcuz i chop kpekus, xay na only she go have me. O boy me start 2 dy fear unto d girl na cele babe, mke she no go run white candle package on top my mata. Naim me dy do jeje until dem pack comot area. I don happy die. E tey small, naim one gel see me dy waka con talk xay 1n of her friend wan c me xay i luk familiar. I ask am her friend name she xay na lola. O boy my heart nearly cut. Naim me japa o

Will you get hurt if you type like someone that has seen the four walls of a school?

16 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by LordIsaac(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Las las na police separate us o.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by GodWrites: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
SolexxBarry:
In this case i was the one that couldn't let go easily grin i begged, cried for 3 months did all i could yet she refused

Then i let her go got another babe and things were moving fine for 8 months, then out of the blues last month she came back begging, till now i don't know what to do cause i really do love her and my current babe is also an amazing person

If she left you before, she could do it again and again, and again. Don't ever make that mistake. Don't be a second choice.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
muhakeem:

That's it, but some ladies can just so difficult sha
no LADY is difficult. It depends on your SUBCONSCIOUS mind!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sameercarter:
na today
Me no dey do na, so no be marked fault. Good evening

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by yahmohy27: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
descarado:

He must have had a troubled past when growing up.
Look at how his family ordered him to come and he obeyed.
Sometimes, we have to look beyond what these people are doing and see if we can help them.

You sabi talk no be small

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SolexxBarry(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
GodWrites:

If she left you before, she could do it again and again, and again. Don't ever make that mistake. Don't be a second choice.

Its not easy fam, i think she would have learnt her lesson by now

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... how can the person refuse? It takes two to tango. Once one person is done, there's no relationship anymore.

I liked your post, but there are certain times when one partner refuses to let go. It happens very often!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
She brought out a knife and locked the door after calling my new gf that she would kill her if she ever set her eyes on her. She threatened to kill herself if I leave her alone. When I didn't answer she brought out sniper and poured in her mouth. I became scared and started begging her to spit it out. One of our neighbors helped me in taking her to the hospital and she fell sick for two months and I was the one paying the bills. After she got well I prepared to bail out and just leave her with everything in the house but she discovered and went to seize my laptop. I paid cult boys on the street who threatened to kill her before she revealed where she kept it. I left her in the morning crying her hearts out. I came back to pick something in the evening and still saw her crying in front of the house

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

kolo person.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Dididrumz(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

When your in a relationship or friendship and your not getting the joy of being in that relationship please my brothers and sisters abandon ship

Very well said.

I'm currently here but don't know how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by GodWrites: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
SolexxBarry:

Its not easy fam, i think she would have learnt her lesson by now

Chai! You're already hooked. Anyway, go forth and learn another harsh lesson of life. Just pray you'll be able to handle it, to avoid reading a headline like "young man hanged himself because his gf broke up with him." I hope you're right, but the possibility of that is zero.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by adanny01(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Stephen2324:
Ever tried breaking up with someone and the person refused?
How did it go?

We ended up married.

I was trying to avoid marriage. I needed to fvck as much and as free as I can but she wouldn't give me space.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by massalati(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish
obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SolexxBarry(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
GodWrites:

Chai! You're already hooked. Anyway, go forth and learn another harsh lesson of life. Just pray you'll be able to handle it, to avoid reading a headline like "young man hanged himself because his gf broke up with him." I hope you're right, but the possibility of that is zero.
grin grin it cant get to that, i am yet to make a decision sha, i want to give myself time, thanks for ya advice

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Ibrahiimo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
muhakeem:

That's it, but some ladies can just so difficult sha
you don't ALLOW a WOMAN to MANIPULATE you!!!
be the MAN!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by mikeeze(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
ONE NIGERIA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE
flesh didn't reveal this to you... Youbare wise bro
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by GodWrites: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
SolexxBarry:

grin grin it cant get to that, i am yet to make a decision sha, i want to give myself time, thanks for ya advice

You're welcome boss. When it comes to the female specie, you have to reason with your head, not your heart. If you were enough for her, she never would have left. Suspend what you feel, and look at the whole breakup from a different point. I wish you the best!

6 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by otemeh01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chii59:
People don't break up nowadays, they ghost.
Especially guys, they just leave you there to date yourself.
I can never ghost someone like you. I'm I mad grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by edunaragold(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Yeah it went bad,cos I was the victim,but immediately I married another lady,voom, she tried coming back,and apologized, so I blocked her on fb,because first to do no dey pain ,na second to do dey pain.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Slimdan360: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Psych412:
mine was 3years ago(when I was schooling in imsu). when I broke with him, he didn't do anything (he claimed nothing will make him beg me to accept him back).

but, when I went to school with my course mate(male). we were holding hands together, from nowhere my ex and his useless boys(his a cultist) stopped us, and started beating up my course mate. I had to kneel to beg him to leave him alone

he did the same thing to three other guys.

he told me, "if he can't have me, no one can"

my stay in imsu, he was the only one I had an intimate relationship with.

I never got into another relationship because of him(threatening to kill any guy am in relationship with)
chai,I feel really bad for the guy that got beaten,see disgrace for an issue he knew nothing about,hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by HomerTimpson: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... how can the person refuse? It takes two to tango. Once one person is done, there's no relationship anymore.
not so with poverty

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by zoomman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daum:
I feel I am in a toxic relationship and sometimes I wish am out. My girlfriend always has mastered the act of gaslighting.

Just last night I was on the phone with her
Talking and talking and she was giving me replies like it was an interview, den I got tired then boom....she says am acting like she is forcing a conversation.

I am already used to it, I knew the blame game was coming. She does it always. How can you blame people for your mood.

I love my me time die, but her own is like it's a must to talk for hours or chat. I get busy.

I even fear to spend days with her
Welcome to the club bro....if you know what is good for you, kindly look for a suitable replacement before the bomb drop...coz ur in a sinking ship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Alexaonfleek: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
adanny01:

We ended up married.

I was trying to avoid marriage. I needed to fvck as much and as free as I can but she wouldn't give me space.

Are you happy in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by BREYZ: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

Dude loved you but you took it as something else. It could be because of his past experience that he gave you this restrictions not obsession. He was probably insecure and needed help but you walked away. He will be feeling sad wherever he is right now

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by muhakeem(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
no LADY is difficult. It depends on your SUBCONSCIOUS mind!!!
notable fact bro

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by SolexxBarry(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
GodWrites:

You're welcome boss. When it comes to the female specie, you have to reason with your head, not your heart. If you were enough for her, she never would have left. Suspend what you feel, and look at the whole breakup from a different point. I wish you the best!

Very true, thanks a lot boss

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
He went to meet a friend of his that is my colleague, to give him a list of all the males I talk to at work, thinking I broke up with him cos of one of them,

He called me 70 times everyday, I didn't pick

He sent me 20 sms of disfiguring my face and body threats, 30 sms of death threats, 20 sms pleading for me to take him back,

He came knocking at my door, I didn't open, he shouted at me to the hearing of my neighbours that if I dont open the door, he'd burn the house with me inside, my neighbours flung him out of our compound,

How he eventually left me alone was when I got his elder brother's number, reported everything to him, the elder bro then told their mum, the mum called my ex to leave that state, and start coming to Lagos, this dude actually quit his job and left for Lagos the next day, weird but a relief,

The tory plenty but I'll stop here, this happened 4 yrs ago, I saw signs of obsession thinking it was 100% love and loyalty.

You Ex is a psycopath you were lucky enough to leave him

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Eva165: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
I have had such an experience....that particular day, I told babe am done, although our relationship was 2 years nd. After I quit taking her calls I was like finally am out oo. The next 3 days i received a call from one man who referred himself as a doctor. He said a lady is dieing in my hospital now, her BP is 180 high,we have been trying to save her life but no changes. Imidietly another call came in,it was her father.This man beged me to forgive her duather that she is about to die.Although I refused to listen to any of them. In one hour latta the doctor called again that if I can see her through video calls,then I will understand why they all calling me.I accepted for the video calls, Everything about her changed both her color and she became so thin.She said that she will never accept the breakup and even the doctor and her parents was beging me to forgive her if ever she did anything wrong. Finally we are getting married very soon.

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.