Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71746 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
descarado:

U must have discerning eyes kiss kiss
The account haff teee kiss
All mummies boys are obsessive.

Most times they are really in love but lacks proper expression of love. It's forceful cos they are afraid. Thats what they were given and the only one they know of.
I was a mummy's boy and I say, you are right cos I once acted like that dude...

But women don't know this and they want their heart shattered once a while smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pancakeey:
This is funny. Because people react to things differently
Talk to them and try to make them understand.

You should know that they’re hurting too and they’re reacting the only way they know how too.

It hurts when someone who was your everything slowly becomes nothing.
In a relationship there’ll always be a weaker person. Someone who can’t let go of the other person no matter how bad the relationship is.

You need to talk, be there for them.
If they cry, be a shoulder
Make them see why you can’t be together anymore. Explain the bad things that would keep happen if yiu remain together.
Please don’t suggest to be friends because that’s a lie.
[b]People say we can be friends but it’s not possible. [/b]You’ll go back to being strangers no matter how much you try.

Make them see reason. And if it’s that you already have someone else you like, let them know. So they don’t keep hoping that things might work out

You’re welcome!
10000 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shortyy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Heavensent01:
in which Nigeria movie does people refused breaking up?

Breakup in Nigeria can be so annoying, most time the bf/gf always resort to text not even any confrontation

She will surely find one excuse to justify her wickedness, She will be like Moses I've been suffering with you and I don't see any result coming forth, I can't be like this and age is going. I think the best is to move forward then she cease to reply or pick her calls

The men na dem wicked past, men go don break up with you for many years in the relationship and you go still dey cook, give him the doggy and all style whereas his soul had depart you that's why many old ladies are still singles because they're not observant of their men mood. A man is acting funny, you're the one forcing the relationship and you think such man spirit is still with you? So when he get tired of your Service to humanity, he will find one silly mistake and turn it to big deal then the breakup

Dating in Nigeria can be traumatic and challenging.....

Wow you've said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by mrcrabs(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Na me be king of ghosting back then grin
Funnily enough when I started doing it I didn't even know it had a name. I'd disappear for weeks then come back when I wanted sex. They'd be acting up and complaining and I'd just promise to change and be a good partner. Boom. That's it.
I'd have the cookie for like a week then ghost again grin
The girls them tire for me but they just couldn't't resist me wink

Boys don't break up anymore just ghost and move on with your life. When either of yall are on heat then you come together, apologize, hit the kepkus and move on, the cycle continues.

Na one babe like that open my eye to that ghosting o just for no reason she just stopped calling at first it got to me but as time went on I started using my upper and I understood the game as well even till now me & the girl still dey play the game we can't just leave ourselves kiss

It is well Sha

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by FanOfMyself: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Arsenate:

She exaggerated everything to get the kind of reactions she's getting on this forum and feel good about leaving him.
Now, that's low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by uniqueboi1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish

obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!

Bless you sir. That boy na liar cux I'm sure it's a boy behind that moniker.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by pocohantas(f): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth, this your comment pepper alfa males o. See countering and doubting. Drop the guy’s address make them send am redpills abeg.

Lmao!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
davidhobo:

Me and my ex used to talk all the time. In a day, we could talk for 14hrs...she used to tell me everything- if she was cooking, going out, in an uber,(mostly video calls), if she was coming in, going to the market etc- without prompting. We enjoyed it and it was mutual.

There werr times, when we would talk from 10pm till 5am...nonstop. While i was away from her, abroad.

When its not mutual, it becomes obsession
it is why I learned to stay on my lane to avoid being tagged Clinging.

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by uboma(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eva165:
I have had such an experience....that particular day, I told babe am done, although our relationship was 2 years nd. After I quit taking her calls I was like finally am out oo. The next 3 days i received a call from one man who referred himself as a doctor. He said a lady is dieing in my hospital now, her BP is 180 high,we have been trying to save her life but no changes. Imidietly another call came in,it was her father.This man beged me to forgive her duather that she is about to die.Although I refused to listen to any of them. In one hour latta the doctor called again that if I can see her through video calls,then I will understand why they all calling me.I accepted for the video calls, Everything about her changed both her color and she became so thin.She said that she will never accept the breakup and even the doctor and her parents was beging me to forgive her if ever she did anything wrong. Finally we are getting married very soon.

I hope you are not planning to marry her out of pity.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:
Fountainofyouth, this your comment pepper alfa males o. See countering and doubting. Drop the guy’s address make them send am redpills abeg.

Lmao!!!
those guys are just plain heartbroken niggas... Lmaooo... Women are different and who no love u, no go love u...

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by BREYZ: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:

There are girls that can love like that. Go and find one, we dey wait update. Una go just dey type nonsense. Love indeed.

If you like, be as cold as ice fish. You won’t be the first or the last. Neither is it the cure for Corona. Whatever he becomes is up to him, na make e no kill person pikin be the koko.

I don see you wey dey type sense, stop quoting me if you don't have something reasonable to say Madam

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Odion2016(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

Dis one na real ride or die

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lies plenty for this thread sha

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao!!!

Their tears go soon full drum, leave them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shadysen: 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

A sex freak

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

Etc.

Who are you ?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by kebliss(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
babe tell me say i must do oooo! i block numbers tire, she find me come house tire. na once she go invoke her family members come my place ooo, say we do blood oath.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Lawalemi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Eva165:
I have had such an experience....that particular day, I told babe am done, although our relationship was 2 years nd. After I quit taking her calls I was like finally am out oo. The next 3 days i received a call from one man who referred himself as a doctor. He said a lady is dieing in my hospital now, her BP is 180 high,we have been trying to save her life but no changes. Imidietly another call came in,it was her father.This man beged me to forgive her duather that she is about to die.Although I refused to listen to any of them. In one hour latta the doctor called again that if I can see her through video calls,then I will understand why they all calling me.I accepted for the video calls, Everything about her changed both her color and she became so thin.She said that she will never accept the breakup and even the doctor and her parents was beging me to forgive her if ever she did anything wrong. Finally we are getting married very soon.

I hope this is true. If it is, please take care of her and I hope she will not disappoint. Best wishes in your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shadysen:
Who are you ?

Who be this one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shortyy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
atmy1:
She brought out a knife and locked the door after calling my new gf that she would kill her if she ever set her eyes on her. She threatened to kill herself if I leave her alone. When I didn't answer she brought out sniper and poured in her mouth. I became scared and started begging her to spit it out. One of our neighbors helped me in taking her to the hospital and she fell sick for two months and I was the one paying the bills. After she got well I prepared to bail out and just leave her with everything in the house but she discovered and went to seize my laptop. I paid cult boys on the street who threatened to kill her before she revealed where she kept it. I left her in the morning crying her hearts out. I came back to pick something in the evening and still saw her crying in front of the house

How do you feel about her now?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by descarado: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
NiceMen:
I was a mummy's boy and I say, you are right cos I once acted like that dude...

But women don't know this and they want their heart shattered once a while smiley

Do you like being mummy's boy?
Are you not feeling stifled?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Their tears go soon full drum, leave them.

Kai! You done cause wahala for their coven this night. They af place bounty for that your EX head. He must be found! grin

NiceMen:
those guys are just plain heartbroken niggas... Lmaooo... Women are different and who no love u, no go love u...

This isn’t even heartbreak cheesy. People like that exist. Some call it love, but I think it is unhealthy and I would caution myself if I love someone’s son like that. Every domestic violence case we hear of isn’t always because they were fighting. Some is because of this kind “love”.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shadysen: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Who be this one undecided
For a guy to do all those things makes me to ask u....WHO ARE YOU

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KevinDein: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:

There are girls that can love like that. Go and find one, we dey wait update. Una go just dey type nonsense. Love indeed.

If you like, be as cold as ice fish. You won’t be the first or the last. Neither is it the cure for Corona. Whatever he becomes is up to him, na make e no kill person pikin be the koko.
So what's your point. I don't know why you always reply my comments with posts I can't make out the point. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
KevinDein:

So what's your point. I don't know why you always reply my comments with posts I can't make out the point. undecided

Shut up, Mr Ice Cold. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by 1kinggy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

A sex freak

Etc.

Na monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ishilove:

I had a tough time reading your post. How can people still write like this in this day and age?
wear ur glasses ma'am.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shadysen:
For a guy to do all those things makes me to ask u....WHO ARE YOU

Stupid question, I'm Dangote's daughter undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by jornwhite: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Dictionary definition; manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity.

Typically you’ll begin to think, maybe, just maybe, you are seeing things that are not there. A classical example has to be trolls that’ll come for you, you retaliate and boom, you are the problem.

grin grin grin

I didn’t bother to read it. I am too old for such nonsense. I scroll past such bullshit!

what could he possibly have gained if you had read it or mentioned him. curious how you knew its bullshit when you did not even read it grin grin gimme sumtin lite geng

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by ACE1010: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
yeah....back then when I visited my uncle in p.h...she say she be virg n am her first BT it didn't seem so to me because she also brought up dier normal rape lamba as her first....
she was soo into me n just CNT free me even after seeing me flirting with other girls openly to make her forget me
she Do say she normally dream abt d both of us getting married and cnt wait to leave her dreams, I jus bear her madness n craze till I leave pH BT also enjoyed her nice care n swet love but it all got boring at some point bcoz she was restricting oda girls n even fighting with them bcoz of me..
d Bea was d main reason why I left pH soo early, mk obsession no go mk Bea read my chats n stab me for night... after all even my mama no fit carry me for head like dt..
and now am dead single for years...maybe na karma...

Karma indeed...... interesting smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Kai! You done cause wahala for their coven this night. They af place bounty for that your EX head. He must be found! grin

This isn’t even heartbreak cheesy. People like that exist. Some call it love, but I think it is unhealthy and I would caution myself if I love someone’s son like that. Every domestic violence case we hear of isn’t always because they were fighting. Some is because of this kind “love”.

Yes. I stated it in my previous comments that domestic violence is lurking around somewhere and I wouldn't suggest that she risk it.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Shadysen: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyout lih:

Stupid question, I'm Dangote's daughter undecided
stupid girl with stupid lies.
Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
descarado:

Do you like being mummy's boy?
Are you not feeling stifled?
I didn't like it, man. It is past now cos I have outgrown it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.