Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? (71743 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have Your Parents Ever Tried To Match Make You Before? Share Your Experience / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Always interested in what I do or where I am every minute

Comes to my workplace at lunch break so we could have lunch together everyday,

Insists on spending the whole weekend together, I never had a me time,

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

A friend received threats cos of frequent talks with me

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

He cries anytime I miss his calls

A sex freak

Sends 5 love sms to me everyday

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

He drives me everywhere I want to go,

Etc.

Haba...11times??
Nne eh people deh this life oh

Unemployment in our country is the main reason for that.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by braveboy64(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is what too much bollywood cause

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Bahamas95(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
It has never happened to me before. I have broken up with several girls and we all moved on.....One of them tried to act funny sha thinking I wasn't serious when I told her I was no longer interested. Las Las she had to accept it after sending me numerous messages which I didn't reply. It wasn't a big deal.

But in some relationship it won't be easy like that o. After investing so much in a partner the person can't just wake up one-day and tell you it's over. Some people won't take it lightly........Na dat kinda relationship bring the slogan " WE DIE HERE"

9 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
yeah....back then when I visited my uncle in p.h...she say she be virg n am her first BT it didn't seem so to me because she also brought up dier normal rape lamba as her first....
she was soo into me n just CNT free me even after seeing me flirting with other girls openly to make her forget me
she Do say she normally dream abt d both of us getting married and cnt wait to leave her dreams, I jus bear her madness n craze till I leave pH BT also enjoyed her nice care n swet love but it all got boring at some point bcoz she was restricting oda girls n even fighting with them bcoz of me..
d Bea was d main reason why I left pH soo early, mk obsession no go mk Bea read my chats n stab me for night... after all even my mama no fit carry me for head like dt..
and now am dead single for years...maybe na karma...

Just dey sharpen your D1CK guy man, another KPEKUS is on the way

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sawzer(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
mdchikezie:

MY BRO NA SOOOOO.
ME WEY DON DEY SINGLE ALL MY LIFE

As in ehen?! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by worldclass68(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
I carry olosho daran oo....based on say I be ( hust niggar) I dey yab I love u I love u anyhow....
The girl collect my number, na hin she go dey Call me Everytime ooooo..she come realized I no get gf join, chai, she won turn her to house wife already, I blocked her unblocked her again, but don block her again now, but I dey fear small Sha...cuz nah C&S she be..., She come dey reason me dey make me feel guilty say I broke her heart, . shey I no dey pay her ni.... fucking hell joor

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by TAGM(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chii59:
People don't break up nowadays, they ghost. Especially guys, they just leave you there to date yourself.
Was expecting your comment

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Inventionalgeek: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Daum:
I feel I am in a toxic relationship and sometimes I wish am out. My girlfriend always has mastered the act of gaslighting.

Just last night I was on the phone with her
Talking and talking and she was giving me replies like it was an interview, den I got tired then boom....she says am acting like she is forcing a conversation.

I am already used to it, I knew the blame game was coming. She does it always. How can you blame people for your mood.

I love my me time die, but her own is like it's a must to talk for hours or chat. I get busy.

I even fear to spend days with her

you better run for your life bro..been there and it never ends well

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KevinDein: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
BREYZ:

Dude loved you but you took it as something else. It could be because of his past experience that he gave you this restrictions not obsession. He was probably insecure and needed help but you walked away He will be feeling sad wherever he is right now

Or he could move to the opposite end of the spectrum. Become cold as fvck.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Inventionalgeek: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
adg98:
Yes that was two years ago
Wasn't a funny experience, he break us when he started fooling around with plenty of girls, I cried a lot for that guy. Funny thing I settled with myself that he will always cheat on me but still I couldn't leave him cos he was my saving grace after my first boyfriend broke up with me.

I later find solace in another guy's arm (my current boyfriend) told my ex that I was getting intimate with another guy thought it will make him see a reason to break up with me but instead, he became more aggressive and started treating me like a prisoner, he refused to travel to his workplace because he wants to be monitoring. One day he told me to pack my bags that I will be moving to Benin with him from Awka I refused and the next thing I know he started hitting me and almost forced his way into me saying he is going to prove that no other man's dick is better than his.

I flee from the house with my torn gown and went to my friend's place. When my current boyfriend found out he was so mad because he has told me initially to break up with my ex so that we can become official but when I tried it wasn't having any of it. My boyfriend contact his cousin who is a DPO, my ex was arrested and detained for some days, after that he left me for good and also left awka too

leaving another guy for another guy isnt the best...u should take time to heal

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Inventionalgeek: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Niwdog:
exactly the problem am having in my current relationship
We could chat for Three hours non-stop..
Call like seven times a day and if I don't feel like to answer or reply her chat accusation will start

run

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by KosiGee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

Says things like "it's me n you forever", "you have no choice" " there is no way you'll ever leave me" "I can kill for you" "if I'm dying, you're dying too"

Doesn't want me to have any friends, even females, he feels they'd take me from him or introduce me to another man

A sex freak

Changed his church to mine just to always be with me, if we are sitting apart, it's either he comes sit with me or drags me to wherever he's sitting,

Etc.

Go and give thanksgiving that you are still alive to type this.
He is mentally unbalanced. In fact he is a psychopath.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by FanOfMyself: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Calls 11 times in a day

A sex freak

Etc.

You probably exaggerating or amplifying it.
How can someone do all these because of a woman bikonu?

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Inventionalgeek: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Psych412:
mine was 3years ago(when I was schooling in imsu). when I broke with him, he didn't do anything (he claimed nothing will make him beg me to accept him back).

but, when I went to school with my course mate(male). we were holding hands together, from nowhere my ex and his useless boys(his a cultist) stopped us, and started beating up my course mate. I had to kneel to beg him to leave him alone

he did the same thing to three other guys.

he told me, "if he can't have me, no one can"

my stay in imsu, he was the only one I had an intimate relationship with.

I never got into another relationship because of him(threatening to kill any guy am in relationship with)

imsu and cultists sha lol...

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by sybersofty(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=PrinceMo post=95442280]

It doesn't sound like love,yes i agree.

I am not in support of toxic relationships but [b]trust me some people can do insane things over those they love even if it means causing harm to them when the thought of loosing them arises.

Physical harm or deaths threats should never be taken for granted, it happens
. [/[/b]quote]

Wetin you dey try talk... Can you kill for love?

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by uchenageme(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
SolexxBarry:

Very true, thanks a lot boss

Oga, they are advising you now but you dont want to understand. Let me break it down for you.
1. She broke up with you because she found another guy who she believed was richer or better than you in bed.
2. They had a sexual relationship for the 8 months period she was out of your life.
3. The guy, probably a playboy, got tired of her and moved on with another lady.
4. She is presently feeling sad about loosing the guy but needs someone to fall back on, and she remembered you.
5. She can never stay permanently with you because you do not meet everything she needs in a man. So if another man with better qualities comes around, you are toast again.

Now put all of this in your mind, if you want to continue with your ex.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by BREYZ: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
KevinDein:

Possibly

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Arsenate(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You probably exaggerating or amplifying it.
How can someone do all these because of a woman bikonu?
She exaggerated everything to get the kind of reactions she's getting on this forum and feel good about leaving him.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by sybersofty(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
yeah....back then when I visited my uncle in p.h...she say she be virg n am her first BT it didn't seem so to me because she also brought up dier normal rape lamba as her first....
she was soo into me n just CNT free me even after seeing me flirting with other girls openly to make her forget me
she Do say she normally dream abt d both of us getting married and cnt wait to leave her dreams, I jus bear her madness n craze till I leave pH BT also enjoyed her nice care n swet love but it all got boring at some point bcoz she was restricting oda girls n even fighting with them bcoz of me..
d Bea was d main reason why I left pH soo early, mk obsession no go mk Bea read my chats n stab me for night... after all even my mama no fit carry me for head like dt..
and now am dead single for years...maybe na karma...

Bros, naso the thing do me too oo, after losing one girl wey s love me like mad. Have been single for years too now

4 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Emoney08: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
You are not ready to break up

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by DonroxyII: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Were you cohabiting with him?
Nonsense and Ishi Q ... Upon everything she said that's all you care to ask grin .... ShigidiShiiii Cohabiting , Yes, ShiCohaabiiitted !!

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by mrcrabs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Na ghosting sure pass atleast you still have hope of hitting the kepkus one last time when you guys see again but then what do I know.

I also smell lies in some comments here but still what do I know.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish

obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!

bros, you are right but I see a trace of abusive tendency there and I wouldn't ask her to risk it.

Also, women generally don't like it when you are too attached to them and this kind of attitude comes when a guy hasn't dated much girls (lack. Of experience) , but women don't care to know this.

Also women, many of them, want to have a lot of fun and you would be making a mistake trying to cage them like a monitoring spirit.

This same girl here would be praying for what she just rejected when she eventually gets married... I have seen it many times but that is how their world is wired and they should live with it.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Sukkyy2010: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hope nothing wrong with me?...I'm age 25 no girl friend I luckily had one when I was 23 and the relationship only last for 2month I've being single from this far and as a matter of fact I only had sex once in my life...and there's nothing like being afraid to ask ladies out but my life is just always like this.pls hope is normal because In few months time I'll clock 26 and yet no any woman in my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
mrcrabs:
Na ghosting sure pass atleast you still have hope of hitting the kepkus one last time when you guys see again but then what do I know.

I also smell lies in some comments here but still what do I know.

Peace
Na me be king of ghosting back then grin
Funnily enough when I started doing it I didn't even know it had a name. I'd disappear for weeks then come back when I wanted sex. They'd be acting up and complaining and I'd just promise to change and be a good partner. Boom. That's it.
I'd have the cookie for like a week then ghost again grin
The girls them tire for me but they just couldn't resist me smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by NiceMen: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
in my experience, he or she will think you love them more when clearly they are choking you with their presence. It's like mental illness
it is not a mental illness, bro.

I was once like that but not to the point that she described him.

This kind of attitude often stem from inexperience, like when you are new to dating and clouded by what you have watched in movies or read in romance books, at least that it was for me until I woke up smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
BREYZ:

Dude loved you but you took it as something else. It could be because of his past experience that he gave you this restrictions not obsession. He was probably insecure and needed help but you walked away. He will be feeling sad wherever he is right now

There are girls that can love like that. Go and find one, we dey wait update. Una go just dey type nonsense. Love indeed.

KevinDein:

If you like, be as cold as ice fish. You won’t be the first or the last. Neither is it the cure for Corona. Whatever he becomes is up to him, na make e no kill person pikin be the koko.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by denvers: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:
I can't relate ,I've been single all my life cheesy grin
Same here bro
still waiting for my first opportunity

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by mdchikezie(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sawzer:

As in ehen?! embarassed

WETIN DEY OCCUR

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Oriyomi01: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... how can the person refuse? It takes two to tango. Once one person is done, there's no relationship anymore.
u've not seen by fire by force relationship before

2 Likes

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by sybersofty(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
atmy1:
She brought out a knife and locked the door after calling my new gf that she would kill her if she ever set her eyes on her. She threatened to kill herself if I leave her alone. When I didn't answer she brought out sniper and poured in her mouth. I became scared and started begging her to spit it out. One of our neighbors helped me in taking her to the hospital and she fell sick for two months and I was the one paying the bills. After she got well I prepared to bail out and just leave her with everything in the house but she discovered and went to seize my laptop. I paid cult boys on the street who threatened to kill her before she revealed where she kept it. I left her in the morning crying her hearts out. I came back to pick something in the evening and still saw her crying in front of the house

shocked shocked :oWTF

1 Like

Re: Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? by Khadiim: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
uckennety:

rubbish
obviously the ìdiot loved her but she didn't love him!
Mumu, is that love or curse

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.