Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (41615 Views)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by dammyBoxes: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin
try and watch Chris Rock's Tambourine, Bigger and Blacker
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Yoighaman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
theophilusj31:
and were the hell did you get the idea that women that woman love those stuff you mentioned there,........let me tell you what attract women
1-women are attracted to men who are confident and who have balls
2-Women are attracted to men who are wealthy and successful,don't get it twisted, having money and wealth is an indicator of high value and is attractive to women,but using money and wealth to attract women is an indicator of low value,that why you should not spend on a woman,
3-Women are attracted to men who are preselected by other women,when a woman see that other women are attracted to you,she instantly becomes attracted to you.... Because you being preselected by other men is an indicator of high value in you
4-Women are attracted to men who have an high capacity to succeed in life,when a woman see that you have a high chance of succeding in life she becomes attracted to you.....that why the medical students are hot cake for women in schools, because women know that they have a high chance of succeding
5-women love loves men who are a leader of other men,that why the boss always Bleep all the ladies
6-and by far the most important of all,women loves men who are non-needy and indifferent towards them,treat a woman desame way a king will treat his queen not desame way a servant will treat his queen

the two most important of all this is num 1 and num 6,when you are confident and non-needy,it indicate high status and attract women

were did you get the yeye idea that being arrogant attract women, arrogance is a sign of insecurity,the most insecure people are usually the jerks and the bullies....and insecurity is a big turn off for women

You made sense but all you wrote shouldn't deter you from being a Redpiller.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lolzzz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mide3367: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Hmmm
wow... Reality of life
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Timbers(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin
Timbers
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Dude is trying so hard to make himself feel relevant
Haha wickedness grin
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
saladinnoir:
Something happened not long ago, i feel it's appropriate to be mentioned here. A guy i know dated a girl for two yrs (while still a student) and spent 100k plus on her (this is a conservative estimate. Remember he's a student.) A chunk of the aforementioned money was gotten from friends and acquaintances. This is a guy that
saved this girl from potential expulsion (she sold her room) dude was taking nothing but garri through out the week due to how much he spent in seeing her through that ordeal

At one point in time he stated seeing her around other guys as late as one two at night. Naso my guy heart go dey jump anyhow, sleep, e no fit, chop, e no fit. Sometimes to concentrate for class na wahala.

They've broken up (and he went through a bout of depression after the breakup) and this guy confided in me that he didn't bleep that girl once.

This story is true, and one of many. This is why we advocate for the redpill to prevent stories like this.
Lol don't be surprised she will give it to a cultists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Skepticus: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin SMH.

Having a fling with a lady like this at the moment. Lol.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Skepticus: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2021
aminu114:
martinex honestly u are a misogynist

What a hateful misogynist.

Martinez39s you are doing your job well grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Mcslize: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Hello Martinez39s

Still in the redpill WhatsApp group?

Was there before but my phone got stolen. Drop my numb with the admin to add me up.

Let me know if u still there so I can pass my numb across to u for add up.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Michealvegas: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Orpazpjr: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2021
In support of the culture!!

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Orpazpjr: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2021
To the op and the brothers putting in the effort towards the emancipation of men's mindset words betray me.. Blesss up!!

To the first picture of tattoos I think it is not just beyond me but even the females when a guy inks himself with the broad's name and believe that he his hood and tough!! Maybe vice versa, it is the biggest fairy tale especially where it is the first love so to speak!!

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Orpazpjr: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
[color=#550000][/color] cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by todayboy: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Getting married doesn't mean you have free and unrestricted pùssy from your wife. It doesn't work like that. All women will always try to weaponize sex and only dish it as a reward for "good behaviour" or once in a while. So don't get on her bad side. Beside, you were probably not her first choice. grin grin

This so true they use sex majorly for control purposes

4 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by lunacol(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6696587/mtn-take-80-women-20

These things are gradually creeping into Nigeria. Women are now favored more than men.

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 23, 2021
pozehnani:

Hes right. Not all women cheat. Maybe you need to change the circle of girls you pull with.

I would rather not date someone I don't love cos that's what usually brings about cheating. So, stop this generalization.
I DON'T CHEAT.

No one says you cheat. We're saying cheating is the least of all the evil your gender is known for. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Blessings27(f): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mPcLFIygQ

Kindly watch and subscribe to this channel for your redpill advise
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Smartb0y: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
Guess the gender that's always playing the victim. grin grin
Haha this is priceless cool

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Osoboshi: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cc Martinez39 Ubunja

Good day Sir , Happy Sunday

I've been an silent follower for over 6 months on your threads on redpill and simps... I appreciate your efforts in aiding our mental liberation..

Please I have a unique question ; WHAT IS THE FINE LINE BETWEEN BEING GENERALLY FRIENDLY OR NICE TO GIRLS AND BEING A SIMP OR BLUEPILL GUY ?

I'm a fourth year medical student .... I need material , information and notes ... I mostly get them from my female friends and colleagues ... Most guys won't send you... I'm generally a nice guy... But I don't want to be a SIMP OR ANYTHING SIMILAR .... That's why am asking..

Any other response is welcome... Please no bashing or insults ... Am just here to learn... Thanks
being a simple is doing stuffs for girls hoping she would reward u with sex or intimacy/affection,if u are being nice without expectations it's okay,my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
@jeshal

I am still on it, but I haven't had chance. Things keeps getting busier and busier. It may seem like I am not keeping to my promise, but I have been prioritising my business and career. I probably would leave nairaland today and won't be back in a long while. No vex.

If I do write it, I will mention you.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
saladinnoir:
Something happened not long ago, i feel it's appropriate to be mentioned here. A guy i know dated a girl for two yrs (while still a student) and spent 100k plus on her (this is a conservative estimate. Remember he's a student.) A chunk of the aforementioned money was gotten from friends and acquaintances. This is a guy that
saved this girl from potential expulsion (she sold her room) dude was taking nothing but garri through out the week due to how much he spent in seeing her through that ordeal

At one point in time he stated seeing her around other guys as late as one two at night. Naso my guy heart go dey jump anyhow, sleep, e no fit, chop, e no fit. Sometimes to concentrate for class na wahala.

They've broken up (and he went through a bout of depression after the breakup) and this guy confided in me that he didn't bleep that girl once.

This story is true, and one of many. This is why we advocate for the redpill to prevent stories like this.
So he did not bleep the girl!
And what is the connection to him being depressed?
Is he depressed because he did not bleep the girl or he spent #100k?

It does not make sense
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Osoboshi:
being a simple is doing stuffs for girls hoping she would reward u with sex or intimacy/affection,if u are being nice without expectations it's okay,my 2 cents
As in you have nothing to expect as to trying to win a woman's love with gifts bla blah
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by baralatie(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol don't be surprised she will give it to a cultists
And you are all assuming that she has not before now

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Martinez39s:
@jeshal

I am still on it, but I haven't had chance. Things keeps getting busier and busier. It may seem like I am not keeping to my promise, but I have been prioritising my business and career. I probably would leave nairaland today and won't be back in a long while. No vex.

If I do write it, I will mention you.

Ok
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:
ubuñja
Martiñez39s
CaveAdullàm

I'll like to send you guys an email.
Drop you phone number and I will reach you through WhatsApp with evidence of my identity.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by sajmark(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2022
Martinez39s:
Drop you phone number and I will reach you through WhatsApp with evidence of my identity.
Read the comment again boss, it has been edited.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by sajmark(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Martinez39s:

Please boss do not quote the number so that I can delete it immediately I hear from you on WhatsApp.
Re: Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. by Martinez39s(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
sajmark:

0*********4
Please boss do not quote the number so that I can delete it immediately I hear from you on WhatsApp.
I have seen it. I will contact you later this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.